It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
oh and also there brains are 40% larger than earth humans.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Also to answer a recent reply about how they breath here. The truth is they don't breath. you mite find that hard to believe but if you ever sat and spoke to them you'd notice a silence in the room when no ones speaking and thats because there not breathing and you are. i dont no why they can do this its almost like the breath when they want to breath but dont have to if they dont want to. The human ET race where ever they are situated told me that they are very concerned about what is going on under ground and are planning on stopping underground basis. from what i could gather they were worried that the underground bases which are huge by the way absolutely huge are being built to put loads of humans in and murder us. our own elites governments planning on killing us just like the nazis with the jews. trust me the only allies we truly have are these human et people , the elites of this world are being controlled and maniuplated by negetive extraterrestrials which are the greys and reptilians and yes the reptilians are snake headed humanoid beings, very scary to look at and they use children as a food source hence why madalaine mccann may be missing. The human et's that i spoke to back in 2003 also knew about the guy who invented a water car engine and wanted him to succeed with it and of course the female told me how the navy personelle/investors food poisend him. They know all about this sort of thing. Now there next concern is like i said underground basis, as I said before they have suspicions that they are being built for us by our leaders governed by negative et's. There's approxamitly 126 underground facilities in the united states alone and this is why they are concerned about it. If they have to try and kill 6 billion people they have to put them some where.

there you go thats my info sorry about the spellings

have a good day

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Thanks for sharing this. I've read a bit here and there over the years about the so called Venusians. I know many of us have seen the Valiant Thor pictures as well. You know, in a way there is a lot of sense in what you say. In my mind all these things are plausible and I for one want to believe you.

Their physical characteristics are quite odd, but I don't think the background images are anything in particular. I too have been told that on Venus there is a massive underground civilization. It has been said that many planets in our galaxy also contain underground civilizations. What if this was all true? I mean I realize the reality may be that this is all made up nonsense but I really like the idea that it is so crazy it just might be real.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

"can you explain her double and triple eye glands??? " You don't even know if she does have that. This has no evidence to suggest she is from Venus, all you have are stories. You have pics of her and her friends, that proves nothing either. They are old photos, and back to the gland thing maybe she was born with two of them. People are born with crazy stuff all the time. Like me, I was born with webbing inbetween my big toe and the 2nd toe(Ihad it removed). Does that mean that if I go in public and tell them I'm from Uranus look at my webbed toe, that infact I am from Uranus. Get real.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

are being built to put loads of humans in and murder us. our own elites governments planning on killing us just like the nazis with the jews

There are much easier and more effective ways of killing us, don't you think?

For example, announce a pandemic, that has everyone panicking to get a shot...and include the killing agent in the shot. You can even have it react with a second agent later, (and a second pandemic) to them neatly get even successive generations if you like (or even select those not to exterminate, such as with a different shot)....

No need for big expensive underground bases....

Thing is though, to keep an economy going, you need consumers and workers...that's us.

Only when the planet's resources fail to sustain the level of consumption, will population reduction be a viable desire of the powers that be....

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Didn't they try that with the swine flu? They spent billions on vaccines that no one wanted.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

howdy !
if you zoom into her hands in the standing pose photo her fingers
dont look right
there is somthing weird about her look that i cant put my finger on
i think its those eyes
i have read some of adamski story but this is the first time i have come across this one
daniel fry's story is an interisting story also and again
i have not seen anything in relation to this

oh--i think she is pretty hot also

moonpie

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

If that's not Rory Calhoun in the middle and John Payne on the right, I'll set fire to my Death Valley Days/Western Star Theater/Call of the West fan club card.

But here's the problem! If these photos where taken in 1959 that would make John_Payne 47-48 and Rory Calhoun 37-38. But both men in the photo's look like there in there late 20's early 30's. The chronology just doesn't seem to add up.

But hey I might be wrong!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that both of the other guys have that forehead ridge? I've meddled with the brightness and contrast so it's more apparent, but it's there.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
does anyone see her real nose under the fake one? i know i do...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

are being built to put loads of humans in and murder us. our own elites governments planning on killing us just like the nazis with the jews

There are much easier and more effective ways of killing us, don't you think?

For example, announce a pandemic, that has everyone panicking to get a shot...and include the killing agent in the shot. You can even have it react with a second agent later, (and a second pandemic) to them neatly get even successive generations if you like (or even select those not to exterminate, such as with a different shot)....

No need for big expensive underground bases....

Thing is though, to keep an economy going, you need consumers and workers...that's us.

Only when the planet's resources fail to sustain the level of consumption, will population reduction be a viable desire of the powers that be....

That is how the AIDS virus was introduced to us. Atleast that is what Bill Cooper thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrbond009
Also to answer a recent reply about how they breath here. The truth is they don't breath. you mite find that hard to believe but if you ever sat and spoke to them you'd notice a silence in the room when no ones speaking and thats because there not breathing and you are. i dont no why they can do this its almost like the breath when they want to breath but dont have to if they dont want to. The human ET race where ever they are situated told me that they are very concerned about what is going on under ground and are planning on stopping underground basis. from what i could gather they were worried that the underground bases which are huge by the way absolutely huge are being built to put loads of humans in and murder us. our own elites governments planning on killing us just like the nazis with the jews. trust me the only allies we truly have are these human et people , the elites of this world are being controlled and maniuplated by negetive extraterrestrials which are the greys and reptilians and yes the reptilians are snake headed humanoid beings, very scary to look at and they use children as a food source hence why madalaine mccann may be missing. The human et's that i spoke to back in 2003 also knew about the guy who invented a water car engine and wanted him to succeed with it and of course the female told me how the navy personelle/investors food poisend him. They know all about this sort of thing. Now there next concern is like i said underground basis, as I said before they have suspicions that they are being built for us by our leaders governed by negative et's. There's approxamitly 126 underground facilities in the united states alone and this is why they are concerned about it. If they have to try and kill 6 billion people they have to put them some where.

there you go thats my info sorry about the spellings

have a good day

They dont breathe.... First off where is some proof of this? Second if you talked to these "human ETs" why didn't you get some evidence to prove this? Not to sound mean but this is by far one of the dumbest things I have ever read. And as for the underground bases, they are for food storage and shelter incase of a major catastrophe. They are not being built to kill 6 billion people or w/e you claim. You literally made all of this up, why? To try and seem like you are in the know? I swear some people need to get locked up in the looney bin. The surface temp on Venus is over 750 degrees and covered in volcanos and the air is made up of carbon monoxide and sulfur. There is no way life can be from that planet. geez what is this world coming to..........

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Stanley Meyer died on March 21, 1998 after dining at a restaurant. An autopsy report by the Franklin County, Ohio coroner said that Meyer had died of a cerebral aneurysm. That is the guy who made the water car, hmm an aneurysm, that is what a professional coroner said.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I love stories like this. But it doesnt mean i believe in them it just makes my inner child all "yaay" with excitement.

But I would like to note a few things. First, I love how everyone is saying: Oh they obviously have a "European" look.

Have you people who writes like this ever been to Europe? There's all kinds of looks in Europe, not A kind. Maybe there's a bigger concentration of a certain looks in different countries of course but come on. It's like saying all Americans look the same. She does definitely not look Nordic or Scandinavian.

Second, one thing I noticed was that the forehead ridge isn't a forehead ridge. It goes all the way down to the cheek of the woman. You can even take a ruler and follow the lines down.

Really weird that the two guys had the same ridge though. But as the lines are so straight it makes it look fake. And yes there was many ways to tamper with a photo back then too.

If the photographer was really into the whole UFO thing then who knows what his agenda was. Maybe he tampered with the photos when he developed them?

It's extremely hard to tell especially when not seeing the original scanned photos but very damaged JPG's that has been saved and uploaded a gazillion times on the web.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Sambell]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80004a8c6a38.jpg[/atsimg]

Just look at her standing pose... Does she looks like an ordinary woman??

Ahh! Of course she does! But so what if she's a Venusian? Or a Martian? Heck, I don't care! She's got what it takes!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrbond009
oh and also there brains are 40% larger than earth humans.

Then those people are not Venusians; no way are their brains 40% larger. Their craniums do not appear to be significantly larger in size than Earth humans, certainly not as much as 40%. Unless you're suggesting the Venusian brain extends into areas around the head that it does not in us (e.g., sinus cavities, neck, etc)?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Monsieur Neary]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsieur Neary

Funny avatar. I assume it's crewman Guy. "Is there air. You don't know!" Although he does resemble Valiant Thor from Venus.

Maybe they were time travelers like Jon Titor. Traveling from Venus's past when Venus was the habitable planet.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

I don't know if you are joking or not but John Titor was proven fake. It was his father and it was a stunt for buying health insurance or something similar.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here's a thing that may have been overlooked is that Dolores clothing looks like it's from the 1960's and the photo is from 1954. So Dolores must be a time traveling fashionista from Venus.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i found her dead at 81 on an alta vista search...i guess that's her, the years add up. her hairline looks like a match.!
dolores barrios kieff was her name

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join