It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They all appear to have strange ridges on their forehead, so just for fun lets say they are aliens and they had their flying saucer parked behind the trees.

The stupid Earthlings think they are from Venus so they play along. Could be from anywhere..if they in fact were ETs. So the Venus thing needs to be tossed out of the fray.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This might be the same lady.

www.houmatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yeah that looks like her. Same Hairline and also, a ridge starting between her eyebrows.

As I mentioned on the last page, she also got the ridge going down her chin in the old pictures.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ok.. if you just pointed out "long eyelashes" for possible proof of an Alien...

I've banged an Alien before! Hellz yeahz!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
It's an effect called pareidolia.

Is there a term for a similar but opposite effect where a person sees an object that is so shocking, alien or contrary to their world view and foundational identity that their mind protectively sees something more familiar or comforting, or perhaps the thing is so other that their minds can only make sense of it by substituting known, 'sensible' replacements for the incomprehensible?

[edit on 26/3/2010 by rexpop]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
[edit on 26/3/2010 by rexpop] really sorry for the double post, not sure how to delete this now...

reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Oh Wow! Awesome, dude! Great find! That really does look like her, and the name thing matches. I wonder if there's a way to contact her family. What do we think, humans or aliens living as a family among us?

[edit on 26/3/2010 by rexpop]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rexpop

Yer but there are problems is the nose isn't wide enough and the length isn't right, And her chin isn't the same shape. These features shouldn't change with age. So back to square one, I might see if I can contact the family see if they can shed light on the mystery.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Writing suggestion:

"Hi, my name is ___. I Come from an extremely paranoid internet community, where I and a couple of thousands other people are trying to figure out if your deceased family member was an alien or not, and by that I don't mean Mexican. She appears to have a ridge on her forehead, which to us look like something straight out of Star Trek.

We think she could possible be from the planet Venus and had been accompanied by two other Venusians when she attened a UFO-convention in the 50's. She also escaped this UFO-convention with, yes, you guessed it, a UFO parked in the woods next to the convention.

Could you please shed some light on this, maybe send some "ridge"-pics of her or confirm in some other way if she was an alien from another world.

Best Regards!

___, internet researcher"

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sambell

HAHAHAH AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!
I just spat my coffee onto my comp screen - thanks for the laugh and I blame the funny looks from work colleagues next office over on YOU!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I swear it looks like the girl from avatar. Paint that picture blue and make her taller and its dead on!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
I swear it looks like the girl from avatar. Paint that picture blue and make her taller and its dead on!

That's really all the proof I need. Humans don't have ridges on their foreheads, she's an alien. I thought we already confirmed this?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

Your welcome

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sambell
Writing suggestion:

"Hi, my name is ___. I Come from an extremely paranoid internet community, where I and a couple of thousands other people are trying to figure out if your deceased family member was an alien or not, and by that I don't mean Mexican. She appears to have a ridge on her forehead, which to us look like something straight out of Star Trek.

We think she could possible be from the planet Venus and had been accompanied by two other Venusians when she attened a UFO-convention in the 50's. She also escaped this UFO-convention with, yes, you guessed it, a UFO parked in the woods next to the convention.

Could you please shed some light on this, maybe send some "ridge"-pics of her or confirm in some other way if she was an alien from another world.

Best Regards!

___, internet researcher"

No something more along the lines asking if the picture was her or not?But now you mention I think it's probably better just to let this one go.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Ok all of this is nice and dandy, but, there is a but, you stated that you haven't found any information about Dolores and the other 2. How is that ? are u from the FBI and have access to clasified information and didn't find here in the database of American population or what? PLease explain to me how can u state that. Thank you

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

[url=http://www.aip.org/history/climate/Venus.htm]/url]

Life might still exist on Venus. The matter was settled in 1962 when the spacecraft Mariner II flew past and detected an unquestionably hot surface

We all know females are from Venus, of course life exists on the planet.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by FungShuiMyLife]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
After doing a Google search, I also found this spreadsheet listing the school she attended and her old addy in California. Real person, not alien.

www.naturalhigh.org/downloads/schools_by_state_09/california.xls

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
nOT SURE ABOUT THIS
because the face structure isnt excatly like all humans but maybe her face formed different ?
i just cant see her taking pictures of herself if she comes from a different planet

KB

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I searched public records and was able to find Dolores and David. The ages listed were around 78 for both of them if I remember correctly. Both of them with present or last addresses in California, if they are still alive. The other guys name is no where on record in public record searches. Just some food for thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Could this be her?

www.sonico.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcbmcllstar
Could this be her?
www.sonico.com...

Jcbmcllstar.....

That does look as if it could be her.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join