It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember Dolores Barrios, the woman from the planet Venus???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
Looks more like Uma Thurman's real mother!
Same nose same eyes and just as pretty!

Zindo

And Uma Thurman played Venus in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen!

It's all making sense now!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I cant believe any human can survive in Venus and this female's body look as fragile as any ordinary human + Her body structure is too similiar with any human's female body ( including nice breast too... genetically for infant's nourishment ? )

If the Venusian do live underground, their body would have evolve into something different . I don't know. Something like less tolerant to sunlight ultraviolet, perhaps. LOL!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

hello!
This is my first post here, so please be kind

First of all thank you OP for posting this interesting topic!
...but:
except forehead artifacts all other anomalies are just shadows, which you can see at the original [still the same scans] much higher resolution pictures:

close Dolores

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Dolores is Orthon. Here’s why:

1. Adamski mentioned in Flying Saucers Have Landed (FSHL) that Orthon had an androgynous look: “In fact, in different clothing he could easily have passed for an unusually beautiful woman; yet he definitely was a man.” Also, note that Dolores is flat-chested and has a subtle masculine air in the standing picture.

2. Long tapered fingers typical of extra-terrestrial humans. Again from FSHL: “His [Orthon's] hands were slender, with long tapering fingers like the beautiful hands of an artistic woman.” Check out Dolores’s right hand carefully in the standing pic: though her fingers are clenched, note they’re unusually long, and her thumb is tapered to a point.

3. Orthon’s long hair. Adamski mentioned in Inside the Space Ships (ISS) that the extra-terrestrial men generally wore their hair short and that “none wore long hair as did Orthon, my Venusian friend of the first meeting. I have since learned that he had a particular reason for wearing his hair in this style.” He did not elaborate why Orthon had long hair, but we can assume that the he might have needed it to masquerade as a woman while carrying out his mission on Earth.

4. Their extreme reluctance to be photographed. Adamski explains Orthon’s similar reluctance in FSHL: “I could easily understand his desire not to be photographed, because there were a few distinguishing points about his facial features. Normally these would not be noticed. But in a photograph they would be conspicuous and serve as points of identification for his brothers who have come to Earth.” One feature could be the vertical central forehead ridge which you can see in the enlarged versions of the photos above of all three ET suspects.

5. Adamski’s last contact with Orthon, Ramu and Firkon was on 23rd Aug 1954 (ISS) after which both Ramu and Firkon returned to their home planets, having completed their Earth mission. The above Palomar conference was held on 7-8th August, 2 weeks earlier, and it stands to reason that not only was Dolores Orthon, Donald Morand and Bill Jackmart were probably Ramu and Firkon in disguise, who were living in California at the time. Adamski’s descriptions of Ramu and Firkon in ISS do fit the two men in the photo above.

edit on 20-7-2011 by Yan Hoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I want you to know that each bodies unique hormone chemistry and genetics determine facial and even body structure. Just by looking at these few pictures I know that she had a highish level of testosterone for a women. Her eyes and brow ridge look like they're Russian/eastern European descent, while the width of her nose says pacific islander, possibly Hawaiian. But the width of the nose can be partially determined by testosterone levels.

Her eyes look funny because it's a low res black and white that's pretty dirty.

Looks like she has an odd hormone/genetic chemistry or even imbalance. It's getting more and more common nowadays. It's caused by industrialization and happens in the womb. At the time it would've been a real oddity but not anymore.

Got scared and flew away in her spaceship? In front of a thousand witnesses? She has a space ship but is scared of the flash on a camera? From another planet but let someone get pictures of all of them? What happened to the camera the guy was using moments before she flew away? COME ON!

Lastly, if I remember right someone officially debunked this story a long time ago.

p.s. Her body looks more like that of a transsexual than an alien. It has every classic sign of a gender reassignment.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think that the lady looks way too much like being from the 60s, I don't think women wore their hair and make up that way in the early/mid 50s. I can't believe the photo is from 1954!
She looks more like a time traveler from the mid/late 60s that got back to the 50s for some reason. The hair, the fake eye-lashes, the make up, they all scream "60s!".
And no, I don't think she looks alien or weird, she just looks mixed and wearing 60s-style make up in the 50s. That's what is weird about her. I think the time traveler possibility is more credible. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I agree, I've seen far more weird-looking people than her.
If she is alien looking, than Uma Thurman also looks alien.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just to add to this since it seems all the posts on here since this thread was made awhile ago, everyone thinks the ridge is so odd and not human. it took me a whole 5 seconds to google "ridge on forehead" and bam! i came up to links on a metopic ridge. now for most it is something that happens in childhood, i think someone actually had a post on here saying his new born had it, but it is where the two front halves of the skull join together to soon. i have a link from the u.s. national library of medicine and national institutes of health that gives a very brief explanation on it mostly what i was saying. it's nothing out of the ordinary and it does even state that 10% of the population does not grow out of this problem from a child and it stays like it is.

i just wanted to say that because everyone seemed so amazed by this ridge, that even at half the estimates of library of medicine 300,000,000 people in a population of 6 billion would have this ridge, so it really is nothing that uncommon and unless we are plagued by people from venus i think it is just a lady with different features, just as unique as every single person in this world as no people look the same, except for identical twins and stuff like that of course haha.

anyways here is the link for the metopic ridge

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

I think she is human. If I post a picture of different people from the Internet, claiming they might be alien, people will start discovering weird, alien-like features in them.

I think the time-traveler possibility is more viable. Look at the way these people are dressed - they look like from 1967-71, the late 60s/very early 70s, not from 1954! That hair style and make up didn't become mainstream before the 1960s.

Look, this is almost the same hairstyle from 1967, just more voluminous (puffed up) and slightly longer:
1966 haircut

And here is some similar heavy 60s make up: 60s eye liner

In my opinion she is not alien but:
a) Either a time-traveler from the mid/late 60s or
b) A woman, working in the fashion (as she claimed), either a designer or/and a model that was experiencing with different styles.
Either way, she was way ahead of her time in terms of fashion.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

lol some good whistle blowing. doubt she was from venus come on now

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

The intriguing thing is that all 3 of the humanoids have the same bone structure in they're face as Dolores Barrios.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Dolores isnt the only one from Venus, remember ViVenus?
ViVenus

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Now that we know that Venus is inhabitable, it can be concluded those stories were fakes.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by damouse83

I know...I just thought all those stories were funny as all get out
BTW, are you the 'damouse' I knew on AOL years ago, in the Pagan Tea House chat room?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think this is the same woman

Dolores Barrios Kieff, 81, a native and resident of St. Bernard, died at 6:50 p.m. Sunday, April 6, 2008. Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. to funeral time Thursday at Our Lady of Prompt Succor Catholic Church in Chalmette. Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the church, with burial in St. Bernard Catholic Cemetery.

She is survived by three sons, Forrest Jr., Robert and Ricky Kieff; seven daughters, Mary Ann Smith, Gloria Jean Prattini, Ethel Mae Naquin, Ramona Lucas, Debra Schmidt, Theresa Fontenot and Jane Falgout; one brother, Clifford Barrios; two sisters, Dorothy Pelas and Estella Alecish; 38 grandchildren; and 71 great-grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by her husband, Forrest Joseph Kieff Sr.; her parents, Robert and Viola Jackson Barrios; two sons, Gary and Michael Kieff; two daughters, Tammy Marie Kieff and Elaine Spotts; and three brothers, Vincent, Robert and Danny Barrios.

She was a parishioner of St. Bernard Catholic Church.

Source

edit on 23-8-2011 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
if you look close...there is a cover over here real nose....the cover goes up into her farhead....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

still has the ridge

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I ran across this page while on Reddit and thought of this thread.
I tried translating the page but I really cant get much more than gibberish.
Does anyone have any idea who this is supposed to be?
baginya.org...

Looking at the URL I think I make out "Pleiadian" maybe "Venusian"?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Wow, so aliens have stringy, lifeless hair, bad skin, wear glasses and have big ears. So much for evolution...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

This case is nonsense, as are all the cases of people claiming to be aliens, for a number of reasons:

1. The chances of an exactly identical species arising on another planet, that looks and is genetically compatible with ours, is so infantesimal as to be considered neglible.

2. The funny thing about stories like hers and Adamskis, is these people crafted these stories long before we knew what Venus was like. We now know that Venus is a hot hellhole, not fit for life, atleast now anyway. Billions of years ago may be a different story, but for the time being, and certainly within the frame of reference described by the aforementioned, not hospitable at all. These crackpots had the advantage of no one being able to disprove what they said, not so much now.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join