It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know who rules the world?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I believe that its the major world corparations. All they want is money so they want to reduce the population by 90%. They also want full control and want noone to be free. They want us entertained by t.v and radio to keep us away from the real truth of the matter. They want us brainwashed wich no offence to any of you,most of you are. Obama wanted us to feel we were going through a crises so he could get people scared and hooked. So he could trick them and put them into submishon and extinguish our population through shots for ex. H1N1 shot. It contains substances that kill off your inmune system, and hey swine flu ring a bell to you? People all im trying to say is please just open your eyes and mind. Please dont let these foolish disgusting goverment officals trick you. Swine flu mmm yes it can reall make you ill. But thats what your bodys for to kill those nasty viruses that the goverment makes, yes the goverment. Just magicaly those flus just pop out everywhere and are all over the news soo fast. The elisits pay the new paper, t.v news and even people to spread words around beacause thats what the goverment wants. The goverment wants you to believe what they want you to believe. Call me crazy maybe so but I just want you citizens to at least hear my call. Did you know that FEMA has over 100,000 plastic coffins made mm wonder what those are for?Also the Department of Homeland Security is designed to detroy your civil rights and abilities. Did you know the goverment can your search your house without you even knowing it without a warrant.And can arrest you for no cause just by calling you a terrorist. People really time to open your mind and haha I know most of you are shaking your head in disbelief, and oh my call me crazy. Just letting you know the truth while I still can. Heres a video that can explain more about this situation that is at stake. www.youtube.com... tell me what you think and how you feel, and feel free to ask questions and or tell critisim im all ears =-]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It might be that the elite wish to create a bicameral slave class. Without the function of consciousness, with our mind-space collapsed, we would be totally unaware of our enslavement. The dumbing down of individuals makes them more open to submission to external authority.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yes that is exaculy the point! They want us to have no power over ourselves. They want us to have in the near future, the RFID chips (which are simpily placed in our hand) they will contain your drivers lisence, credit card info, social security, and other important information you need to have in order to buy food or to just live. And if you try to break free your chip will be simpily shut off or you will be arrested and maybe go to a consentration camp. FEMA has over 600 empty prisons around the U.S.A right now

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
No one rules the world because there is no world to be ruled.

Everyone that volunteered to experience the human journey through project Earth is now here at the appropriate time. There's no "rulers" only actors playing their roles in this script.

You really do live in an Alternate Reality,don't you?!

I was going to start to sing "The Dawning of the Age of Aquarius" when I read that.

Of course the corporations and banks control us. Control peoples income and control the food and you have the world licking your boot.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
One of the most interessting conspiracy theory is that The Roman Empire is the most powerful secret society and rules the world.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
No one rules the world. That's basically the problem with conspiracism in the nutshell: they simply can't understand that anarchy has always and will always be the general system when discussing these types of things. There is no one out there controlling everything.

I think, deep down, conspiracists want to believe there's something out there doing that, because that means that if the ones in charge can be overthrown, there is an apparatus there for world control. And, with the right people in charge of that apparatus, things like war, hunger, poverty, etc can be mostly down away with. But there IS no such apparatus, and no such people running things. I'm sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
We rule the world...but we let idiots run it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join