It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know who rules the world?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Can anyone honestly answer this question for me?

I'm not even gonna throw any names out there, just to keep it clean.

Ok who's first?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Not so much as a who, but more of a what... Corporations now rule the world. They control all of the Governments and all of the people. We are all merely monkeys dancing to their organ grinding... Dance, monkey, dance...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I would say it's a character trait or traits that define him/her/it. The greediest and most power-driven rule the world because what they crave is to rule the world, unlike most folks.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

The greediest and most power-driven rule the world because what they crave is to rule the world, unlike most folks.

Greedy for what I would ask?

Knowledge, wisdom, intelligence, power, control or money?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
From richardboyden.com...

..."Lucifer will have Chaos before God intervenes
Why I believe we will see a Global Meltdown

By Ken Raggio
2/1/99

"....I am a blue-blooded conspiracy hound. Ever since reading (in 1971) Gary Allen’s book, "None Dare Call It Conspiracy", I have been fully convinced of the role of the wealthy elite in imposing its Luciferic New World Order in our day. I have been convinced for nearly thirty years now of the role of Adam Weishaupt’s "Order of the Illuminati" in engaging worldwide 33rd Degree Freemasonry to implement the Luciferic schemes of New World Order. The Round Table groups of Europe, and the Council on Foreign Relations in NYC, USA are well-known think-tank organizations who work feverishly to promote the Great Plan of the "Enlightened" Illuminati.

...A.K. Chesterton said in "The New Unhappy Lords: An Exposure of Power Politics" (1970), "I claim... the existence of a conspiracy for the DESTRUCTION of the Western World as the prelude for shepherding mankind into a sheep's pen run as a prelude to One World tyranny."

...Willard Cantelon, in his 1973 book entitled, "The Day the Dollar Dies" explained the death-grip of the Federal Reserve Bank and the IMF/ World Bank on the American and International economies, respectively. Cantelon was a brilliant world-traveler and student of money.

He referred briefly to the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" which had been circulated for many years around the turn of the century. The "Protocols" were an alleged scheme of wealthy Jews to gain control of the central banks and financial resources of men and countries world-wide.

...The "Protocols" have been heavily discredited in our times, with arguments "proving" that they were hoaxes. Even if they were forgeries, however, any person who has studied international finance in this century can tell you that SOMEONE (not necessarily Jews) has been meticulously following the planks found in the "Protocols" toward world domination.

...There is more than a conspiracy. There is a well-documented "secret" society of rich and powerful men around the world who are working daily to consolidate all nations and economies into a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

...One of the most widely read authors in Russian history was a man named Fyodor Dostoevsky (1821-1881). He was a prolific writer and profoundly influenced the Soviet culture in his day. Dostoevsky wrote about the second coming of Jesus Christ. He taught that Jesus would be rejected by many who had pledged their lives to Lucifer. They had been promised that they would be given wisdom and power by Lucifer and with him rule mankind."...

I hope more people can be convinced of this! It would let them understand who the real Enemy is,and why only God can-and WILL-defeat him! (And why faith in God is our only HOPE!)

If anyone wants to study the matter,pray for wisdom. The truth is all around us!

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience." Ephesians 2:2

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Greedy for whatever thing that provides all the things you listed. I'm thinking it's power. Or maybe Tony Montana was right, and first you get the money. The rest falls into place.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

...One of the most widely read authors in Russian history was a man named Fyodor Dostoevsky (1821-1881). He was a prolific writer and profoundly influenced the Soviet culture in his day. Dostoevsky wrote about the second coming of Jesus Christ. He taught that Jesus would be rejected by many who had pledged their lives to Lucifer. They had been promised that they would be given wisdom and power by Lucifer and with him rule mankind."...

I fear that this is the truth of the matter.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Then I hope you also believe that the power of God is greater,and there will be justice in the end!

I do!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Then I hope you also believe that the power of God is greater,and there will be justice in the end!

I do!

Call me crazy, but I think I would like to see results in my lifetime, rather than wait for eternity.

Romans 12:19
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
No one rules the world because there is no world to be ruled.

Everyone that volunteered to experience the human journey through project Earth is now here at the appropriate time. There's no "rulers" only actors playing their roles in this script.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Call me crazy, but I think I would like to see results in my lifetime, rather than wait for eternity.

Romans 12:19
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

"This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness..."! (Rev.13:10)

I wish things were different,too,but if God says this is how it has to be,I can't argue!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by On the Edge]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
No one rules the world because there is no world to be ruled.

Everyone that volunteered to experience the human journey through project Earth is now here at the appropriate time. There's no "rulers" only actors playing their roles in this script.

You really do live in an Alternate Reality,don't you?!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Sometimes the "qouting" works for me,sometimes it doesn't! Pardon the confusion,please!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

There's no "rulers" only actors playing their roles in this script.

So much for freedom.

Were all just "slaves to the script".

It sounds alot like predetermination.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

People rule the world - there are many more people than so-called leaders.

What is keeping people from ruling? Nothing - only their own fear of standing up to be counted.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lamina

What is keeping people from ruling? Nothing - only their own fear of standing up to be counted.

Anger trumps fear

Understanding trumps anger

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I gotta say, I've liked the answers here.

Even the life-is-but-a-dream answer

It goes back to the old question of whether or not reality is external or internal. Maybe there is some validity to both. Maybe I just can't make up my mind!

As far as physical (external) reality: the greedy, the wealthy, NWO- whatever you want to call them- they're calling the shots here on earth.

But, if reality is illusory, then I guess we ( or maybe the Omnipotent One inside us ) is controlling everything. Of course, that kind of makes my head hurt, so, while trapped in this realm of existence I'll continue to blame the NWO

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I hate to say it, but that kind of reminds of "The Matrix". Remember, it's not what we choose, but why we choose it is the important question.

I don't like the idea of predetermination, either, but I think the whole question is a result of our limited perception.

Just my 2cents.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyrossius Maxim

But, if reality is illusory, then I guess we ( or maybe the Omnipotent One inside us ) is controlling everything.

If I (We) control everything, why can I not seize control and guide my own path if I am the one who trully controls my own destiny?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

You say,

"So much for freedom.

Were all just "slaves to the script".

It sounds alot like predetermination"

And to me,there is some comfort in that! I don't feel as though we are "slaves",though I do wonder "Why" sometimes! Why any of this?

I don't have the answers,but as I said,I believe in a God who does.

Without seeing things from a biblical perspective,none of this would make sense to me at all!

All I can do is try to live a peaceful life,love others and do good where I can. Power never appealed to me,and those who crave it will never get enough,it seems.

Biblical prophecy is so completely accurate. It is given so that we can trust in Him to continue to do just as it is written.

From that angle,I have to think that those in power are just delusional to think they can come out on top in the end. They can't believe in Satan/Lucifer and not God,can they?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join