It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know who rules the world?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne

Easy: God allows satan to rule this world ... that will all end as stated in Revelation 20:2 ... buh-bye old serpent!

Serpents are liars, yes?

Revelation 20:2 - "He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years."

What do you make of this?

Dragons and serpents are often viewed as guardians of sacred places and objects. The ancient Greeks and Romans, who revered dragons for their wisdom but feared them for their tremendous powers, both shared this belief.

www.ancientspiral.com...

It could also be the end of the age.

The Milky Way galaxy keeps a great time cycle that ends in catastrophic change. The sign of the SUNTELIA AION is the sun rising out of the mouth of the oroborus, which will occur on the solstice December 2012.

www.mt.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adba45314916.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 4-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Satan is the Current ruler of the world.

Luke 4:5-7
5 And he led him up, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, To thee will I give all this authority, and the glory of them: for it hath been delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship before me, it shall all be thine.

For real understanding I highly recommend that anyone looking for truth concerning this age of the earth I suggest reading Apollyon Rising 2012 by Tom Horn. Even if you aren't a believer it has so much good stuff that will blow your mind you wont believe it.
He is here in spirit along with his son who has taken possession of the presidency and is establishing the seat of anti Christ who will become incarnate on DEC 21, 2012 winter solstice then there will be 7 years of tribulation for all us true believers and livers of Gods word. which I'm sure a lot of Christian hating atheists will be filled with glee over.
sorry for the sermon, but I'm Not. he he

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
no one rules the world. past all the tyranny and corruption, Earth is her own ruler. when the time comes, she'll cleanse herself of the parasite named humanity and all will be right with the world. hopefully mars and the moon can do the same.

(i love individual people --excluding people like my mom's boyfriend-- but hate humanity in general.)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster

For real understanding I highly recommend that anyone looking for truth concerning this age of the earth I suggest reading Apollyon Rising 2012 by Tom Horn.

This is amazing stuff.

Thanks for sharing Barkster.

Interview with Tom Horn

www.ahrimangate.com...

www.ahrimangate.com...

[edit on 4-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

The rothchilds own half of the world's resources the rest is divided up between a few other black nobilty clans. Black nobilty clans is another name for Euro elites with ancestry lines running back to the roman empire.
You can take it back even further if you have the time. All the way back to Cain and his offspring within the city state of UR. or the first dynasty of egypt. Which was split into two factions. Upper and lower Nile kings. Throw in the Empire of the Hittites, Phonicians which were called the masters of the sea. The list is long. Babylon, Assyria, Phrygia, Greece, Peru, Mexico etc.
As for who runs the world? "Masters of the World". Written back in 1886. If you can find a copy read it. Its full of interresting thought provocitive things. It might give you some idea who are the Masters of the World, past, presnt and future. You can find stuff under Heinrich Schliemann 1872, his work points tword Hyperborians.
enjoy...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I usually rule the world every weekday and Pindar gets the weekends. That dude needs to stop going to so many human sacrifices. I mean, I've had it up to here with Reptilians. "Oh c'mon Pindar, let's go kill some pathetic human children later on tonight". At least the Nords have some consideration and actually want to help out our kind.

Seriously, I want to help this world, but Pindar knows some really gangsta 48th degree mason (yeah, I bet you didn't know the Illuminati are actually 40+ degree masons) black magic.

The best I can do to defeat this guy is to get 50 Cent to round up his homies and pop some caps. I'm afraid he and his entourage would get pummeled by Reptilian defenses, though. There's only so much yelling "G-G-G-G-G UuuNIT!" can do, really.

Well, I'll probably be murdered next week. Then Pindar will have complete control. Pindar isn't even human anymore. Oh, and the Sumerians were actually all from another planet. Just so you know. 2014 is the year where everything goes down, but 2012 is where most people will die. Just sayin'.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I usually rule the world every weekday and Pindar gets the weekends. That dude needs to stop going to so many human sacrifices. I mean, I've had it up to here with Reptilians. "Oh c'mon Pindar, let's go kill some pathetic human children later on tonight". At least the Nords have some consideration and actually want to help out our kind.

Seriously, I want to help this world, but Pindar knows some really gangsta 48th degree mason (yeah, I bet you didn't know the Illuminati are actually 40+ degree masons) black magic.

The best I can do to defeat this guy is to get 50 Cent to round up his homies and pop some caps. I'm afraid he and his entourage would get pummeled by Reptilian defenses, though. There's only so much yelling "G-G-G-G-G UuuNIT!" can do, really.

Well, I'll probably be murdered next week. Then Pindar will have complete control. Pindar isn't even human anymore. Oh, and the Sumerians were actually all from another planet. Just so you know. 2014 is the year where everything goes down, but 2012 is where most people will die. Just sayin'.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Whine Flu]

Thanks for the laugh.

I needed that.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I was told a few months ago that Jews ruled the world and because i was a jew i therefore ruled the world. So i guess I rule the world? BOW BEFORE LORD DEATHSHIELD YOU DECREPIT ANTS!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield

I was told a few months ago that Jews ruled the world and because i was a jew i therefore ruled the world.

So i guess I rule the world?

I don't know what to believe.

What's the deal with the temple mount?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What do you mean? It is one of the holiest spots in the world for muslims and jews? It's on mount moriah.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by DeathShield

What's the deal with the temple mount?

There is going to be a huge earthquake that will rock the entire world this year. Its gonna devastate the temple mount. The rebuilding of the temple mount will start with a fury to build a universal temple. It will become the center of the world government. I invite you to see whats on the hill facing and above the temple mount. HINT, justice.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There's alot of bible followers here, so be easy on me please.

First, I'd say that religion is the ultimate evil, for obvious reasons. I wouldn't believe the bible or take what it has to say as THE truth because how do we know it wasn't written by the bad guys to make the good guys look bad. Too risky.

Imagine a world without religion, no separation, no hate, just love.

I'll leave with this, be cautious of the things men write, because they are not god.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
CHUCK NORRIS.......DUH

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I'm not trying to slam you here. Do you honestly think that if religion didn't exist people wouldn't hate or murder? I'm sorry but a lack of religion does not make anyone more rational logical or loving. I have met quite a few people who lacked religion and were very hateful, irrational and had no respect for anyone. Here is a good article about religions role in Wars of the 20th century. For example i am a jew? If religion is supposed to make me hateful then why is it that i openly embrace the Palestinians and muslims as my brothers and sisters and believe they have just as much of a right to live in Israel as i do? Why do i openly embrace homosexuals and support their right to be legally recognized as a man and woman's union would?

As far as war goes i suggest this article.
www.godandscience.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lamina
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Ok, the people are angry enough.

And the leaders have no understanding.

So, what is stopping the revolution?

love of the comfortable illusion they feed us day after day. step one? smash the idiot box. i had to sell mine due to extreme poverty (live in facility w free net n have dinoputer n boytoy who is a genius or i'd not be here) and step two? stop buying into the divisions/boxes they try to pen us into. no liberal, conservative, muslim, christian, jew agnostic, hindu, wiccan (darks? another animal). divide & conquer & fostering in-fighting amongst subordinate tribes is nearly always successful. worked during colonialism, and for the ottomans and ussr. these people don't own idiot boxes. Maybe now home theatres for viewing what they wish but msm and "tv/cable/dish" are irrelevant except as a joke to them. they AIN'T like "the people". and whatever political/religious stripe they paint them,selves with, whatever flag they wrap themselves in, they have only one loyalty- the great liar and his NWO promise of ultimate power, luxury, extended life, unlimited wealth, and things you would think i'm insane to mention. they are rolling laughing like hyenas at the argument over whether obama is muslim or christian. he is neither, for to be either would be to place himself under the God of abraham, ishmael. isaac, jacob and joseph. abrahams first great act was to topple the idols - his father was an idol maker. his second? when commended- he believed- to sacrifice his son to as his people did, he went up and was hesitant and confused, believing his God to be different- and he was, and provided a ram instead, indicating that human sacrifice was intolerable. his third? when told God would destroy sodom and gommorah, he begged for mercy for any innocents, showing compassion- what if there were 590 innocents- then God would spare, 20? 10? 5? even 1? yes God wouls spare for the sake of 1 innocent. but none were- all were given to the worship of the babylonian gods and resultant misdeeds and sacrifices and hardness of heart. and the act was that after begging, and God searched and found no9ne, abraham obeyed and did not turn back, not even to check members of his own extended family's safety. he trusted in the god of justice and mercy above all.

ditto your xbox/psp/wii/whatever. they DO eat your brain and are in fact engineered, along with idiot boxes, to do just that. sop are puter monitors, but- we have a much wider array of choices. the PROBLEM with free choice, and satan understood this, when he challenged God for giving it to us, was that we have to have the WILL to actually USE it. look at any msm opurlet- look at top ten commented/read/forwarded items- will be gossip and sports, MAYBE a hot button kneejerk "partisan" (i.e. just as contrived as wrestling matches) issue which has no meaning to tptb... go check... iranian revolt? only a week after the net's been on FIRE does cnn do almost a puff piece, compared to the reality of the situation. hear about the multinational gaza blockade by the egypt? (listens to a whoooole chorus of "WTF"s)
the revolution will not be televised..... it will be blogged and vlogged. that's why tptb pushing ACTA (zomg!!! more wtf's- google it!!!) so hard, using their hollywood shills on both sides of political fence.

and we do like our fast food and take out and gasoline and electricity and we do have fer of niot only losing what we see as basic comforts- we fear harm to those we love if we rise up- could our kids/parents/grandkids defend themselves/survive?

and- we are afraid just maybe.... we are a little- or more than a little crazy- or even worse- could be perceived as or called crazy... if we stand up and shout- THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!!!!

and -nobody- joins us...

oh how very well they have studied the human herd

[edit on 5-1-2010 by ExParrot]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
Imagine a world without religion, no separation, no hate, just love.

I'll leave with this, be cautious of the things men write, because they are not god.

exactly- 100,000 prophets to 100,000 peoples, and every time the exact same message was corrupted, and as a muslim i will say- even islam. the "radical brand uyou see the lunatics following is not the true message- is one interpretation by a man named abu wahhab. ever see lawrence of arabia? he is i believe the mumbling blind dude always at the side of the priobce of the saud tribe. a small tribe among many warring tribes with one difference- the prionce was willing to collude with the british banks and tptb and... in exchance arabia became saudi arabia and the oil? saudi oil. and they became the "defenders" of (their twisted brand) of the faith. God said- thou shalt have no other gods but me- he did not mean for wahhab or muhammed or any other human to be worshipped. muslims who put muhammed up with God are not truly following the message. same with the shi'ia and their uplifted saints. much of what is perceived asd "sharia" is merel;y cultural manmade nonsense- 72 virgins? bah. and the few vwerses denoting war against anyone specific- are against specific tribes of the time who were 1- pagan arabs or 2- tribes/grouops colluding with them to wipe out the monotheists for political/financial gain. many more times than those 2-4 verses is respect and honor for "people of the book" required- not to call them "kaffir"- disbeliever- because they believe in the god of abraham as we do. "infidel" means unfaithful and is not an arabic term even in translation. it is a term used by the crusaders and... inquisition against "heretic" christians, jewish, muslim people and anyone not subscribing to the official line. and i can point out probably even more bloodthirsty commends of the old testament, which if taken out of context sound dreadful. but- this thread not about that.

ONTOPIC: TPTB DUN'T LIKE RELIGION. they want secular society. because belief is...DANGEROUS. Light casts out darkness and a world of disbelievers is easier for the Darks to rule, no? (not a race thing grrrrrr- so dun't go there- obama= pc token enforcer- if you are against him you= racist, just like criticizing israel makes you anti-semite because of the holocaust and pogroms) they MUCH prefer tribal allegiances THEY control- sports, "reality" shows, politics, hot-button issues.

like most wars between nations, they have engineered most hostilities, corruptions, and wars between religious groups, and funded and controlled the outcomes. even the masons v catholic church is largely orchestrated hullaballoo. tptb are tptb no matter who dey be.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Not so much as a who, but more of a what... Corporations now rule the world. They control all of the Governments and all of the people. We are all merely monkeys dancing to their organ grinding... Dance, monkey, dance...

We Live in the time and world where Capitalism is the Religion, Money is the God, Evolution is the Mythology, and Corporations is the kings.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

i thought the rothschilds were part of the roman empire,so whoever controls the roman empire controls nearly all the world.so it really does seem like the black pope is the most powerful man in the world, at the top of the pyramid

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've heard different theories on who controls everything for about 30 years. But, none of them make any sense. Corporations? Give me a break. In very few circumstances does anyone even control a "corporation". IF Pepsi controlled the world then everyone would be drinking Pepsi. I don't drink it, so it's not Pepsi. Clue here, a corporation is only concerned about its product. Pepsi could care less what car people drive. No matter how greedy Nescafe might be, people will drink tap water. No one can convince me it's something as abstract as a "corporation". Then you have the Illuniminati. By the defintion of Illuminati, that involves about 25% of the planet. Less than that controls everything now. So, NWO is flawed. I don't buy the God theory because the love and wisdom of the Lord would never logically create something like Downs Syndrome, cancer, or crack babies. A million or so people would have been created and lived forever, totally ignorant of pain and suffering. That would be a God. That would be an entity in his own image. So, toss out God. Bottom line, no one controls the world. The closest answer I would give is something like the Sun controls our world. When it shuts down, the world ceases to exist. Until then, it's just chaos and chance that determines your fate, not some super-natural entity or little greedy fat guy who lives under the White House.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonage

As far as corporations go, remember: he who has the gold makes the rules. This principal has existed since the beginning of recorded history and has not changed. Multinational corporations and international bankers have the "gold". Their influence is ridiculous, and undeniable. They have bought our legislatures and leaders so they tend to get what they want. Did you know only 6 corporations are responsible for all of the mainstream media outlets? How much control is that? We only see and hear what they want us to. Unless we search "alternative" news sites, which get discredited by the mainstream.

Deep down inside, I still believe we create our reality, but from a purely external, physical perspective, the NWO, through corporations, bankers, and, by extension, governments are calling the big shots.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join