It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Operated Aerial Spraying Plane Carrying "Mutated" Virus Shot Down in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

CIA Operated Aerial Spraying Plane Carrying "Mutated" Virus Shot Down in China

preventdisease.com

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a "mutated"swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China's Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzsta
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have no idea how valid this site is or its reporting, its seems to me to be an interesting tale. I know other people on here are far more interested and get much more in depth that i may. I post this for them, my opinions on this story are still a little hazy. Its the kind of story you have to wrap your head around a few times. Sometimes the craziest things are real and the simpliest things are crazy.

preventdisease.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"According to reports China (China’s People’s Liberation Army Air Force) contacted the Indian and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukranian aircrafts amidst growing concern that the United States were spreading “biological agents” in the Earth’s atmosphere also which some Chinese officals believed to be a attempt to mass genocide via the spread of h1n1 swine flu."
-article

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think this was debunked at least once already.

Give it a search and you'll see.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Thanks i am looking more into this, i tend to post and then research. Come across things at the same time as posters so you dont come across like a "know it all".
cheers!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This "article" was written by Sorcha Faal. The plane in question was owned by Avient, and air cargo company in Zimbabwe. It crashed on takeoff, and investigators aren`t even sure it was ever airborne.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If these news stories are indeed fakes, someone is going to a lot of trouble to link to somewhat credible incidents, such as the AP report of a cargo plane killing 3 Americans.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

i cant tell if your debunking or adding another chapter to the weirdness?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Debunking and adding real facts. The way Sorcha Faal articles work is to take a small bit of truth and twist it into a big lie. A good example is after an earthquake in the midwest. A Sorcha Faal article claimed it happened, but was caused by a B-52, loaded with a nuclear weapon crashing, and the weapon detonating.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the article because it was very informative!

I find annoying that the US Government is cohorting with the Rockefeller Institute to fund bio-weapons research to cause mass genocide on a scale that is not comprehensible.

Secret facilities here, secret facilities there... my god, why do so many countries allow them to operate on foreign territory? Are they that desperate for money....

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Here's some more info and a link to a local news source:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suffice to say, the article you linked to is made up.

[edit on 4/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
I think this was debunked at least once already.

Give it a search and you'll see.

Yeah everything that doesn't fit the nwo is "debunked"...

What about the ukrainian plague? From the same source:

Most disturbing of the effects of the spraying of this mutated swine flu virus over the Ukraine is the devastating toll it has taken on the people of that country, and as we can read:

“Almost 40 000 people got infected since yesterday in the Ukraine by what we still call the “Ukraine plague” but doctors have said recently that this is a stronger case of h1n1 or swine flu that has mutated and has that affect on the lungs where it destroys the lungs and fills it with blood.”

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Hack28

Debunking and adding real facts. The way Sorcha Faal articles work is to take a small bit of truth and twist it into a big lie. A good example is after an earthquake in the midwest. A Sorcha Faal article claimed it happened, but was caused by a B-52, loaded with a nuclear weapon crashing, and the weapon detonating.

Er.. I need a few more "real facts" from you here. the story may be bogu but why do you attribute it to Sorcha Faal? (Which BTW is Not a real person, it is a pen name for David Booth)

Th information I have read says David is editor of www.whatdoesitmean.com... and is not a journalist but is supposed to be a Russian scientist.

- So why does everyone say this person is responsible for all these hoax stories from other websites?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Some people dont like the Ukrainians.
www.rebelnews.org...
Evil people that is.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Click the bottom of the article where it shows the source. That takes you to pakalert.wordpress.com. Scroll to the bottom of that article, and you get a bunch of videos, under which is the link to....... www.whatdoesitmean.com

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
US planes spraying what is effectively bio warfare wepons over china...... im not a pile of dust so i guess it didnt realy happen.....in the real world!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Io I see, thanks.. so pakalert and this guy is related?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I can`t say for certain (not 100% anyway), but the few times I`ve come across pakalert it`s been tied to a Sorcha article. I`ve never really looked around it much though.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This article was up here earlier today, and was marked with a [HOAX] tag by the mods already. The article is indeed a Sacha Faal piece of Science Fiction. This mornings existing thread on the topic:
[hoax] US Plane shot down in China (Nov 30th) said to be spraying mutated H1N1

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join