It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

I am truly sorry, O Human. But, you see...

I am a rather old school Western Esoteric Mage as well. In this centuries old tradition it incumbant upon you to comprehend. If you don't want to put in the time or work to understand, you are undeserving of such understanding. That is the way I was taught, that is the way I roll.

By the way...the language is not made up...it's Enochian. It is a real language, though it seems to have never been spoken by Humans.

Ethatzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
NO KLINGON..please!

If i see Klingon..I'm seriously outahere

nanoo nanoo

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I am a rather old school Western Esoteric Mage as well. In this centuries old tradition it incumbant upon you to comprehend. If you don't want to put in the time or work to understand, you are undeserving of such understanding. That is the way I was taught, that is the way I roll.

By the way...the language is not made up...it's Enochian. It is a real language, though it seems to have never been spoken by Humans.

Ethatzi od Oma

Flirtzak Mortee Galidanko Fu Le Irza Quantilicato.

That was Gendarian, it is a real language, though it seems to have never been spoken by Humans.

Spooky talk. Spooky talk.

Is making a fool of yourself in public also how you roll?
Because I question you about what you are saying then it's easy to dismiss me as someone undeserving of understanding. Way to be a higher life form Mr. Alien. It's easy for you to cop out now and say that I don't deserve to understand. Easy as pie man. You haven't explained anything and when questioned you have resorted to speaking in circles and foolishly excusing your actions with statements that make the issue less about your comments and more about me as a poster.

How's life in Texas these days for Gandalf?
I hear Merlin's buying a place in phoenix and starting a website too.

O Alien?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Gendarian doesn't seem to be searchable...no references.

No, I haven't talked in circles, and I didn't say you were undeserving. I said that IF you were not willing to put in the work then you were undeserving. Should I understand from your statements that you do not wish to learn, expand your mind and consciousness? That would seem to be what you are saying.

I tried rather hard to separate the alien from the mage, I can now see I was a fool for trying. I guess the Gods have strange ways of teaching even long time adepts new things...so be it.

So I resort to the old rules: if you want to learn to be free, if you want your place in the stellar community, and you want any of this from me, then you will play by my rules. If you don't wish any of this...shoo...go away pest. [I could also say; "Run away little girl...run away"]

I only ask that people keep an open mind and be willing to do a little homework. It isn't hard...

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That is the way I was taught, that is the way I roll.

Wow, an alien trying to say "that's how we roll". Now I have truly seen everything!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I am a rather old school Western Esoteric Mage as well. In this centuries old tradition it incumbant upon you to comprehend. If you don't want to put in the time or work to understand, you are undeserving of such understanding. That is the way I was taught, that is the way I roll........
It is a real language, though it seems to have never been spoken by Humans.

ok lol, good grief!

where to start,
ok so, lets humour you and assume you are, as you say an 'old' mage following a centuries old tradition of which you must behave appropriately to the time of its inception; or be undeserving of it.

This conversation is not esoteric, it is limited by time & space, THIS time & space, not that of the inception of your said school of teachings.

I am not deserving of an outdated practice that itself by very definition refuses to exist within the current time & space its students are expected to pretend not to be limited by.

Correct, I am instead privileged to teachings that belong in this continuing moment, now. You can keep your backwards mentality thank you.

Your teacher left you seriously flawed if you are virtuously compelled NOT to adapt by your very nature as a student.

If you have never heard humans speak enochian you must never have realised the full potential of your local medieval fair,

ah yes the medieval fairs, where modern man reverts to a time of wizards & knights & where $5 can get your fortune read by the enochian tarot reader, which of course alone is substantial support for the validity of enochian magick, that it has a tarot deck, considering that tarot has its origins as a card game like any other to be played for entertainment by 2 parties over drinks of fine wine, you can thank the french for that. And that original use for tarot, as a party game, pre-dates its use for magical purposes.

Enochian is real.....fair enough, doesn't prove anything.

I'm bored of you, you're boring.

This could have been made thoroughly more interesting by you if you'd decided to put in the effort,

it is too easy to simply re-iterate the question to its original askers without ever providing an answer,

it is a distraction tactic to avoid ever having to address something by diverging the conversation before it can ever reach that point, It is clear as day my friend, you are not outsmarting anyone.

good day to you sir.
have fun with your alien alter ego.

-B.M

[edit on 22/11/09 by B.Morrison]
[2nd edit removed erroneous psychological observations, i had misread the posts i was commenting on]

[edit on 22/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Is this really happening? Is this real???

I've gone through a few of these pages and I'm blown away by what I'm reading. I checked it on the first day as a joke just to see if anyone was responding. I then left a comment that condemned the stupidity of threads like this because of the blatant way it sets people up for attacks. I then left and didn't come back until now.

Although the content in this thread is moronic, if you think about it, its quite the clever tactic on the part of the O.P. He pulls the strings and the puppets come in to dance. And let me tell you, from the looks of it, he's got a full blown nightclub going on here. Page after page is filled with the most nonsensical, unimportant jabber that pertains to nothing. It could actually be compared to Jerry Springer, TMZ, or any form of tabloid television that feeds constant stupidity to the ever starving masses. I could condemn myself for being here as well, however, I haven't actually participated in this nonsense until now, and its only to make a point.

Here is what I have observed:

First, I started reading some of the early posts just to see what kind of "geniuses" were posting on them. Initially, it was just a bunch of self proclaimed skeptics giving hi-fives to each other and the OP for the drawn out rant against people claiming to be aliens. BRAVO!!! WOW!!! Finally, a board made by a skeptic for the skeptics!!! RIGHT ON MAN!!! Look at all the smart guys that have risen collectively to stamp out the foolishness of all the delusional people, who, for the most part are either pulling your legs, or are completely deranged. Thanks for keeping the world safe for Democracy and Freedom guys, you're great representatives of your breed!!!

Here's the stupidity in this though. In his quest for victory and glory, the OP didn't suspect that there were also "aliens" posing as "people" who speak English as a second or third language cruising these same boards. Now, why they would be cruising these boards still remains a mystery, but, obviously its happening, so accept it! Now, some of these "aliens" aren't the best typists and seem to be prone to the same silly errors that humans are, however, they seem to be up to date on the newest street lingo and the ultimate antithesis to the English language...Ebonics. I believe I saw one of these aliens type, "That's how I roll." And here's the kicker...The HUMANS/SKEPTICS actually began to entertain this as opposed to moving on to a topic that had substance.

If there WERE aliens guys, GEE...I wonder why they haven't already shown themselves??? WOW!!! Between the idiots that are posing as aliens, and the morons seeking to punish the idiots posing as aliens, I would say that as an observer, I wouldn't really want to disturb that hornet's nest either. Sounds like a volatile breed to me. And we're always wondering whether the aliens are going to be aggressive or peaceful. I think they have more to worry about than us.

So tell me, who has more common sense at this point? And we wonder why ufology will never become a true science.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

i was having some fun

-B.M

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well, there is always the chance that these aliens, traveled not with technology, but spiritually to incarnate in the human body, and that they, are not incredibly intelligent, but are simply peaceful, loving and pure. And that is why they've come, to show us the simple secrets, even though they are obvious, few follow them.

Love everyone and everything,
Don't # up nature because it is beautiful,
Don't kill other people,

Simple, easy, but that's not what we're doing, so maybe that is all we need to hear, even though it isn't being listened to, but if it was...hmm...

I don't think that a magical cure for cancer or AIDS, would fix the world, people die from diseases, that is natural and normal. Alien technology wouldn't save us, we must change within.

I don't believe or not believe that their even are alien people or whatever here, but if they were, I could see how they could be the way you think they couldn't.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Thanks for the lecture, dad...

Look...I made the thread, I'm the fluffy dummy spreading all the meaningless pulp and degenerate babble. Ok? I take all the blame...these other silver-penned boys and girls were just having fun...I'm the paranoid adult here...I should have known better.

Worse even...I didn't even learn my lesson and I will do this again, in the same lowly style of an utter unnecessary uncouthness.

Yeah, yeah, YEAH- I KNOW! This thread does NOTHING to save the economy, slow the marching hoards against us or enlightened the TV-sucking-pod-folk. I SHOULD have tried to SAVE THE WORLD WITH THIS THREAD...instead, I drag Earth into an intergalactic fart-for-all. Yeah...boo me.

But hey! YKNOW in the 3D world I am suffering, struggling, waring the hoards and feeding the poor. I am swinging this hammer and demanding walls fall. It is hell out here and a hero knows no rest from the demanded task of his Mask.

Now...if you can just somehow find it in your heart to "shut the %$#^" and let me enjoy a little tomfoolry with the greatest guild of merry fools, then I will not speand the rest of this post asking you "how fricken useful" you are being on and off this thread.

Heck...maybe...just maybe...you can even relax and just say "screw it", take off your shoes and learn to enjoy the feeling of some really worthless BS squishing between your toes.

Because, I think I deserve a good laugh with some other word-spinning winners, and I sure think you earned one as well.

The world doesn't stop when a warrior sits to laugh.

But...yknow...if White Knighting a thread is your thing...more power to ya. I really hope you are spending this much energy in saving the rest of the world to.

PS-Night Club? lol...Don't go out much eh?

PPS-HA! I really tried to stay away, but I saw all these funny guys posting funny fluff, and I said "now there is some FUN fluff! Besides...PHAGE posted in my thread...holy crap...like...Phage...I mean...whoa. And he didn't even get all NASA on me and make me look real dumb! SCORE!

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Didn't you know? This thread kills unicorns.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

How's life in Texas these days for Gandalf?

Just FYI, Gandalf is actually up in Canada, not Texas. But yeah it is definitely funny and amazing when even the great and mighty Alex Jones starts making reference to him during his show

The latest Intel on Gandalf I am getting from the RCMP, FBI, CIA, NSA, Mossad, MI5-6, the Black Dragon Society, the super-duper-secret inner-circle of ATS, Alex Jones, Rense, Project Camelot, and 500 other insiders who know everything that's really going on but I can't tell you who they are,

Is that Gandalf is most displeased with his totally unwanted fame and notoriety, the constant death threats, and the gang-stalking teams circling around making their constant psychic attacks, like heinously annoying Nazgul.

All he wants at this stage of the game is to grab Arwen, his incredibly beautiful little mom-and-pop pizza-shop Angel, and take the ship Across The Sea, Into The West, so they can frolic on the incredible beaches of the White Shores for eternity.

(Umm, with the aliens. There are UFOs and aliens there too. Aliens that are posting on ATS.
)

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
With the population growing toward the 7 billion mark it should be a given that everyone has their opinions which each is entitled to weather right or wrong.

What I have a hard time with is the insults. If one does not believe in the possibility of ET's walking this Earth that's fine but to call names like stupid, moron, delusional is uncalled for.

I know many think this is a joke but the joke is on you.

Many Alien Souls have agreed to come here to Earth to help when the times comes.............and the time is coming. Alien Souls have been transferred into the Human container so they are literally Human in every way and as time passes they (the Alien Souls within many) are waking.

In their Human life they have been slowly programmed because the Human brain can only contain so much information at one time. As time arrives for the "EVENT" information will come forward from many like myself. It will be up to each individual (you) who hears of this information to take this information and handle it the way they see is best for them.

I will say IMO when anyone insults or name calls when dealing with the subject of UFO'S and Aliens......... they are only belittling yourself.

Any sepllnig erorrs in my slpelnig is due to the Hmaun I am.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Gandalf is most displeased with his totally unwanted fame and notoriety, the constant death threats, and the gang-stalking teams circling around making their constant psychic attacks, like heinously annoying Nazgul.

The sooner we rid the world of these delusional sods the better (granted that their disillusion is genuine and not candid). The fewer folk dragging back proper study the better as far as I'm concerned.

I'm only afraid that more idiots will pop up to replace them with baseless claims of brilliance/absolute stupidity as has been proven here so many times by wolf-pooch-wanna-be-alien persons and countless 'soul' bearers that need something more than reality to govern their existence.

Do I know what being means? - No!

Do I want to? - Yes!

Are unprovable theories worth their value? - Perhaps...

But not to the detriment of their study and within that they don't hold water whatsoever. There needs to be proof that aliens are among us and what they have to say is worth checking out.

Some person providing nothing more than gabbly-gook yet claiming to be from a higher order of civilisation needs to show something of merit to be taken seriously to be accepted by the reason we take for granted as humans.

To not provide it is too easy to mock, too easy to call delusional and far too easy to call absolute nonsense with no need to hear further from.

I've been banned for from posting here in the past for standing up to these charlatans and I've received a warning in my 1 day of being allowed to post already for doing so again. We do not have an open system of allowing both cynic and believer in place.

Caution falls upon those who have forethought and critical thinking skills. Those who choose to whimsically throw their reason to the wind get elevated to being allowed to propagate their malicious, and money making (potentially, at least) ideas openly without any recourse.

I call upon the correctly scientific thinkers who moderate ATS to correct this ridiculous banning and warning of free thinking scientists (I am certified as a scientist by an educational body) and allow the scrutinising of those who wish to bask in the sunshine of 'just believing' followers.

Not doing so is a huge disservice to everyone involved in the paranormal.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yep, Phage is pretty cool. He and I bounce back and fourth from enemies to friends, butt heads, and then agree, or agree to disagree. And by the way, I posted this AFTER I came back from a "nightclub that was showing the UFC fights." IMAGINE THAT! You can have a night life and STILL post on ATS.

Nonetheless, I understand that what you're doing is FUN! YAY! However, many of these people take every last word to heart and feel your words rip a hole a negativity right through them. I'm aware that some of these people are easy targets because of the B.S. that they let slip through their mouths and the cracks of ATS. That is the reason why I targeted them in my post as well. However, some of the things that they are talking about has merit, other than the fact that they claim to be alien. In my personal opinion, loving one another and trying to prevent wars is a worthwhile cause, and it doesn't even take a human posing as an alien to point that out. It just takes a little common sense and an interconnectedness with nature.

Anyway, I claim no superiority to you. I've done threads like this just to bait people in as well. However, I stopped because I realized I was creating a cycle of negativity and hate. First I did it as an experiment while honing my puppet master abilities, and then, I did it just for laughs. Either way, many people did not understand that I was just having fun, and took every word as a sword through their hearts.

So, keep that in mind. You can choose to be positive and help others by spreading pertinent info, or you can continue using your intellect to destroy the weaknesses and the intellect of others. ATS is a way to help spread truths and enlightenment. It is an excellent venue because it is supposed to be everything that the MSM is not. That's all I have to say.

Have a good one.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Ok, thanks for your reply. I've discussed your evidence before in another thread (of yours), frankly, I thought that it was hooey - your website, if I remember amounted to little more than word puzzles, I'm confident that if I bothered to type letters into a grid there would inevitably be patterns in there.

So, I refute your "evidence".

To quote "Allowing the slightest probibility that there might be error is simply not allowed! "

Just seems hubristic, remember the quote "Pride comes before a fall"?

A lifetime of being made/allowed to think your an alien??? Has it occured to you that a psychiatric evaluation might give you some closure on this matter?

As for the code... well, saying you've given items to governments to be reverse-engineered won't cut it. Surely an advanced civilization/race would have great knowledge of mathematics and science - surely there's some insight into some of our great unsolved equations etc you could give? Perhaps some insight in Pi or the Fibonacci sequence?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
EM,

Your post was fair but the one thing you wrote that was slightly tuff on me was when you wrote Human """""posing""""" as an Alien.

How can you make that statement.

Even if an experiencer can not prove their Soul is that of another life form, can you prove it is not.

When dealing with this UFO's and Aliens it is something you have to experience yourself in some way, I'm sure you know this.

I have a hard time figuring out why it has to be the President of the United States to say ......yes, it's all true before it is believed.

I can clearly see why these Beings say the Human Race is Evolving to slowly.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This thread has just provided me with about 2 hours of pure comedy gold! Mr Mask and others had me almost in tears of laughter to the point of almost peeing myself. You can't buy this kind of entertainment.

These people and their little science fiction stories that have been dreamed up in their parents basement, only serve to hurt the UFO community as a whole. This kind of garbage belongs on role playing boards, and even then, these frauds would have a HUGE amount of work ahead of them to become remotely close to be being as creative as the members of those RPG boards are.

Mi bong suk kim kok

-Jocko

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think the people here who are very 'logical-based' scientific engineer type thinkers, have a hard time believing this alien stuff because that is not where their brain fits on the spectrum. They like to think people with more intuitive minds, live in delusion. They have a hard time believing there is a world to explore for the right brained, as deep to explore as there is within the material world.

They should realize that their minds are not the end all of human thought and experience. Lots of the attitudes in this post, remind me of the monkeys in 2001: A Space Odyssey, smashing the obelisk with the bone.
There are greater dimensions which inform this jungle dimension. If you strip away your bias, you will see we have easy access to them (hiding in plain sight). Like it or not, aliens / dimensional entities exist on earth in human form.

Why should they give humans medicine and technology? So they can weaponize it? Why should aliens do anything for us ... they might speak in cliches to you but the answers of life are very simple... it is up to the individual. individual empowerment. "you must be the change you wish to see." I think if you stepped outside your perspective, you would see they are acting exactly how advanced beings / aliens would act, extremely wary of the human beast. I do believe in the poster who claims to be from the higher dimension... because I have touched the greater realms and know it is possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Even if an experiencer can not prove their Soul is that of another life form, can you prove it is not.

When dealing with this UFO's and Aliens it is something you have to experience yourself in some way, I'm sure you know this

Gahhhh.. 'prove Im not' is the single WORST argument in the history of crap arguments. If someones comes down to 'prove Im not' then they are seriously lacking in anything resembling evidence/explanation behind their claims.
Do you really think that saying that is productive in the slightest in terms of concluding whether the claims being made are true? When the first person realised the earth was round and not flat, in absence of conclusive evidence did they say 'prove its not'?
It really isnt up to other people to prove that these people arent aliens. Does it really seem that insane that if you are going to make big claims like that, then it should be up to you that you prove it?

And even without evidence, this guys story contradicts itself more than once... if someone's telling the truth then the details dont change from one post to the next, whereas a liar with a bad memory starts tripping themselves up eventually.

[edit on 22/11/09 by Bluebelle]

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join