It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yep, you've won this one, Mask. Your posts are killer, that's for sure. Want a biscuit?

But how long did it take you to type up this latest rant, I wonder? 15 minutes? 30?

Or the rant before that? Or the rant before that? Or the dozens of rants before that?

Scary Killer-Mask-Guy Plant to chase all the nice ETs away from the forums?

Hmmm.........

Come to think of it, IRM, an *admitted* Agent, has been looking pretty Demonic lately too!

Well I for one am NOT here to scare the nice ETs away. And in fact I would still welcome a visit from them. Would give me a nice break from the drudgery of the gangstalking teams, you know?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
Why can't you prove what you are saying anthra?

It certainly has nothing to do with your identity.

We know who you are my friend. Look up your site on whois.com and we get all your info.

whois.domaintools.com...

So obviously you aren't concerned with your safety too much or of the government coming and killing you.

So I'll ask you to reveal your face and prove you are an alien then.

What say you?

Is this a threat? I should hope not.

The government knows better, and has provided primary security for 60 years.

So..what say I? You are getting dangerously close to being a serious security risk...not so much for me, but you country and planet.
I'm sure my Mother won't take it lightly...glad I'm not you.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by bloodline
Why can't you prove what you are saying anthra?

It certainly has nothing to do with your identity.

We know who you are my friend. Look up your site on whois.com and we get all your info.

whois.domaintools.com...

So obviously you aren't concerned with your safety too much or of the government coming and killing you.

So I'll ask you to reveal your face and prove you are an alien then.

What say you?

Is this a threat? I should hope not.

The government knows better, and has provided primary security for 60 years.

So..what say I? You are getting dangerously close to being a serious security risk...not so much for me, but you country and planet.
I'm sure my Mother won't take it lightly...glad I'm not you.

Etharzi od Oma

No it's not a threat, it's calling you on your statements. The information here is available to everyone. I found it easily within 2 minutes of being on your site. If you didn't know that this was available then I don't know what to tell you. Everyone can see this information.

This is a threat, a hollow one, but a threat nonetheless...
"You are getting dangerously close to being a serious security risk...not so much for me, but you country and planet."

Dizizar Gama Oomla

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

calling you on your statements. The information here is available to everyone. I found it easily within 2 minutes of being on your site. If you didn't know that this was available then I don't know what to tell you. Everyone can see this information.

I've provided evidence, have you not seen it? I've told NO lies, unlike others.

And, your point about the URL registration? Of course it's public knowledge, they always have been.

By the way...you know little about true chaos magick.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

calling you on your statements. The information here is available to everyone. I found it easily within 2 minutes of being on your site. If you didn't know that this was available then I don't know what to tell you. Everyone can see this information.

I've provided evidence, have you not seen it? I've told NO lies, unlike others.

And, your point about the URL registration? Of course it's public knowledge, they always have been.

By the way...you know little about true chaos magick.

Etharzi od Oma

Wow I must have missed it. Where is the evidence again?

Dzardimit Gindil Formza

P.s. Also I changed my mind please send your government goon protectors after me. Please please... I am such a threat to the planet that I can't help myself. I'm The kaiser soze of your life.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Whatever...just remember this...

You've been marked...with the mark of the Hoodamagah!

Now you are supposed to quake in your boots and such.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I've told NO lies, unlike others.

Lies, and the lying liars that lie them.....

You've told huge lies.....giant, big, whoppers of lies.....of course, you may not know that....in which case you'd be best described as "deluded."

It's one or the other....you know it, I know it, liar or deluded....

And the arrogance you exhibit while you show off your ability to spout New Age nonsense is exactly like 99% of the other dorks that vomit that nonsense onto Internet forums.

I wish you could experience the hilarious level of stupid in claims such as yours.....spend enough time here, pay attention, and eventually you'll be able to forecast the responses.....

It's always the same condescending, lame attempts at elevating yourself above the masses.....

I genuinely pity your failure at living the life humans have been handed.....and instead, must concoct some bizarre fantasy to insulate yourself from the horrifying reality of what life for humans really is.....

While thinking your one of the "open minded" people....you've managed to close your mind off so tightly from the injustices and hurt that it now exists in a bubble created solely to protect your fragile psyche.

Get over yourself. Mr. Mask and I share a trait in that we very much believe in straight forward discourse.....I detest adopting a "polite" tone when an alternative is clearly called for.....and your willingness to engage in sniping and whining places you smack dab in the middle of humanity...welcome back to the club. Think that over while you take your morning dump tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

stop feeding the animals...can't you read the sign?

-B.M

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

It is truly sad for a people, when they start to loose honor and the ability to see truth. It nearly always marks the firm foundations of ruin.

You sir are a very large flag, marking the descent.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by MrPenny

It is truly sad for a people, when they start to loose honor and the ability to see truth. It nearly always marks the firm foundations of ruin.

The concepts of honour bear no relation to the post you are replying to.
You have failed to even make sense.
Incomprehensible replies do not indicate alien origins.

It is comparable to someone telling me

"the sky is blue you dunce"

and me replying with

"ah yes when the clock strikes 10:24 the moon regrets the winter, you have surely committed yourself to early breakfasts of scrambled egg in the foreseeable future"

You sir are a very large flag, marking the descent.

and you are a self peeling banana on the floor of the orangutan of justice, however forget the chimpanzee of courage at your own peril.

A direct quote from the talking dolphin I had a one night stand with last time I was at Sirius B a few thousand light year ago.

You have quite a reputation as the player in those star systems, for shame Mr. Mask.

I don't blame you for fleeing to earth tho, we don't expect too much from anyone here, your promiscuity will go largely un noticed as long as you can keep your hands of the dolphins.

Kind regards,

-B.Morrison of the dark-space/blue-flame collective.

P.S)

Don't mess with us,
we made your world,
be grateful for your playpit.
the balls didn't come cheap.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

The concepts of honour bear no relation to the post you are replying to.
You have failed to even make sense.
Incomprehensible replies do not indicate alien origins.

Yes, and that is the root of the problem.

if you fail to comprehend my statements, I suggest meditation. The meaning is clear.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Whatever...just remember this...

You've been marked...with the mark of the Hoodamagah!

Now you are supposed to quake in your boots and such.

Etharzi od Oma.

I appreciate a good trolling.

Well done.

Hoodamagah says hello by the way.

Marthu Gardina Plixil

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

And a KLATTU BARADA NIKTO to you too.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And a KLATTU BARADA NIKTO to you too.

Awesome. How on earth did you remember that?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

"on earth".
You see how you are?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

you are wrong.

It is not my job to comprehend, but yours to be comprehensible.

This is customary on our planet.

As a guest here, It is your responsibility to abide by our customs.

You chose to come here, it is your responsibility to adapt.

This is only fair.
However I am am nothing if i am not a kind & generous human so I will spell it out for you my tail chasing friend (dolphin of course).

David letterman understands the responsibility to be understood, once becoming a public figure, discussing with the public, his views & sentiments.

In this sense an advanced alien race, is expected to have more intellect & charisma than david letterman. In fact, most humans are expected to behave in a manner more refined than david letterman, by no means is he a 'benchmark' by which to measure, which goes furthur to point out just how lacking you are in the traits that would constitute an alien personality.

To further explain what david letterman understands, that YOU do not please to be reading the following:

and I thought, 'Oh, boy, now I'm beginning to understand what the problem is here. It’s the perception rather than the intent.' It doesn't make any difference what my intent was, it's the perception. And, as they say about jokes, if you have to explain the joke, it's not a very good joke. And I'm certainly --" (audience applause) "--thank you. Well, my responsibility – I take full blame for that. I told a bad joke. I told a joke that was beyond flawed, and my intent is completely meaningless compared to the perception. And since it was a joke I told, I feel that I need to do the right thing here and apologize for having told that joke. It's not your fault that it was misunderstood, it's my fault. That it was misunderstood." (audience applauds)

Source

Do the right thing.
Be a man.
Today you go, maybe tomorrow you come back, purse gone up fawtee dowar!!

beeee a man.
doooo tha riiiiiight thing.

-B.M

to further clarify, it is your responsibility to be understood, as this is the forum for the topic that YOU initiated.

If you cannot get your message through to the most sceptical or ignorant member of your audience, then you are not fulfilling your responsibilities as a self designated informer. this is known by Buddha and found in his writings.

also, obvious as it is, you can't comment on my meditative practices without prior information to that affect, it was a guess at best, and a poor one regardless.

[edit on 21/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
"ah yes when the clock strikes 10:24 the moon regrets the winter, you have surely committed yourself to early breakfasts of scrambled egg in the foreseeable future"
and you are a self peeling banana on the floor of the orangutan of justice, however forget the chimpanzee of courage at your own peril.

I don't blame you for fleeing to earth tho, we don't expect too much from anyone here, your promiscuity will go largely un noticed as long as you can keep your hands of the dolphins.

Originally posted by B.MorrisonDon't mess with us,
we made your world,
be grateful for your playpit.
the balls didn't come cheap.

Gold!!
Thanks for the giggle B.Morrison.

P.S. Couldn't slip me that dolphins phone number could you
?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

you are wrong.

It is not my job to comprehend, but yours to be comprehensible.

This is customary on our planet.

As a guest here, It is your responsibility to abide by our customs.

You chose to come here, it is your responsibility to adapt.

This is only fair.
However I am am nothing if i am not a kind & generous human so I will spell it out for you my tail chasing friend (dolphin of course).

David letterman understands the responsibility to be understood, once becoming a public figure, discussing with the public, his views & sentiments.

In this sense an advanced alien race, is expected to have more intellect & charisma than david letterman. In fact, most humans are expected to behave in a manner more refined than david letterman, by no means is he a 'benchmark' by which to measure, which goes furthur to point out just how lacking you are in the traits that would constitute an alien personality.

To further explain what david letterman understands, that YOU do not please to be reading the following:

and I thought, 'Oh, boy, now I'm beginning to understand what the problem is here. It’s the perception rather than the intent.' It doesn't make any difference what my intent was, it's the perception. And, as they say about jokes, if you have to explain the joke, it's not a very good joke. And I'm certainly --" (audience applause) "--thank you. Well, my responsibility – I take full blame for that. I told a bad joke. I told a joke that was beyond flawed, and my intent is completely meaningless compared to the perception. And since it was a joke I told, I feel that I need to do the right thing here and apologize for having told that joke. It's not your fault that it was misunderstood, it's my fault. That it was misunderstood." (audience applauds)

Source

Do the right thing.
Be a man.
Today you go, maybe tomorrow you come back, purse gone up fawtee dowar!!

beeee a man.
doooo tha riiiiiight thing.

-B.M

to further clarify, it is your responsibility to be understood, as this is the forum for the topic that YOU initiated.

If you cannot get your message through to the most sceptical or ignorant member of your audience, then you are not fulfilling your responsibilities as a self designated informer. this is known by Buddha and found in his writings.

also, obvious as it is, you can't comment on my meditative practices without prior information to that affect, it was a guess at best, and a poor one regardless.

He doesn't want you to comprehend, that's why he ends his posts with a made up language.

Such as:

Blirdot Oomlat Gunsho

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

oohhhhhh....ha....
i see...

Musick me nutrit quad decorius protanica explortidanimcus!!!!

sway...sway....and it is 10!!!

KARAS go!!!.....

(just a lil something for my old latin speaking anime watching friends
)

-B.M

P.S) broke my own rules, now the animal won't be able to hunt for itself, I fed it too many pies...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Havisham en el streeto.
Anak anapuna?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join