It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So, this is a story you have written then?

Are you sure it was in the 90's? You know how you get your years mixed up

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Youtube is loaded with half wits who proclaim themselves to be aliens or channeling aliens and then they go on to present their pseudo intellectual views and half wit solutions to world peace etc etc.

Yep, they're all over the net, desperate for attention in their dull and meaningless existences that they have created for themselves by sitting on their fat arses in front of a computer all day trying to scare the other half of their wits out of themselves with some story about Obama being a reptilian sex god from the planet nibiru or something.

Meh, what are ya gonna do? lol

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
www.youtube.com...

Apparently neither of you have seen this?

Sigh...yes I have seen this...yes it amazes me...yes it is one of the most famous single cases of the 3rd kind.

Now...tell me how your "incredibly" short post "at all" connects to my OP on "posters poseing as ET are all fraudulent"?

Was my thread titled "Hey kids in the jungle, you didn't see aliens"?

Clearly not...so...the problem here is "you do not understand my original post".

I am sorry, it was written as clearly, and as bluntly, as I could have managed without drawing pictures with crayons or grunting as I pointed.

Again...I state for the record (just in case an alien is making one) I BELIEVE there is intelligent nonresidential life in the universe...

Now if you want to backtrack and put up clips of "aliens" or "witnesses to aliens", please do so in a thread that touches on those points.

This thread is about "people on ATS and other websites, claiming THEY ARE ALIENS"

I know...sounds related to what you posted...but it is not....try to keep up. It isn't like this thread is a meeting place for the greatest scientific minds in the world. It is a very easy concept to understand.

People online, selling wares, making profits, collecting followings and speaking to the public on their claims of BEING ALIENS hidden amongst us...are all FAKE.

Not only fake...but also either "crazy" or "opportunistic liars" taking advantage of "weak minds" with "broken logic skills".

Clear?

Awesome...that should stop people from posting youtube clips of things that do not apply to the thread's subject.

Good news though...if one of those kids starts selling alien-wind-chimes at a booth somewhere, your youtube clip will THEN have a valid reason for being offered up here.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
There is no contradiction there...no matter how much you want it.

Really? That's your argument? That's your way out of this?

Summing up what was posted b by AsylumAnnie
It was an early attempt of me understanding my nature, it has a fair resemblance to what I am saying now. What I am saying now though is the truth and what I said then wasn't even though I came across as saying it was.

Just to extrapolate upon this trend...

Is it possible that you are currently speaking nonsense and will adapt it once a more secure layer of lies makes itself apparent or are you firmly standing by your current story?

Why don't you give that poodle of yours a space chew and keep away from the keyboard?

-m0r

[edit on 23/11/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

There is no contradiction there...no matter how much you want it.

Really? That's your argument? That's your way out of this?

My way out of what? There is no contradiction between my magical papers and my ET writings. So, I reiterate; "My way out of what?"

Just to extrapolate upon this trend...

Is it possible that you are currently speaking nonsense and will adapt it once a more secure layer of lies makes itself apparent or are you firmly standing by your current story?

Why don't you give that poodle of yours a space chew and keep away from the keyboard?

-m0r

[edit on 23/11/2009 by m0r1arty]

So this is how you make your arguments? Through the use of insults? And, you would want us to think you intelligent?

To answer your question...No.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I have a couple more questions to ask.

1. What do you think on the issue of Quantum Mechanics vs General Relativity?

2. Do you meditate?

3. How is Andromeda like?

4. Are there humans in Andromeda?

5. What do you think of M-theory? Do believe it's really a theory of everything?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

My way out of what? There is no contradiction between my magical papers and my ET writings. So, I reiterate; "My way out of what?"

The issue is not contradictions between your 'magic papers'. It is that this particular document shows knowledge of things that you have claimed several times you know nothing of.
And well Im slightly confused as to what you are now saying this document is, but when I asked for clarification that post seems to have dropped of your radar.

So this is how you make your arguments? Through the use of insults? And, you would want us to think you intelligent?

To answer your question...No.

Etharzi od Oma

If you feel like you are being insulted, rise above it or report it. Stop acting like a victim.
And after you've done that, why not answer posts made by people asking you to explain certain things that have been brought up.

[edit on 23/11/09 by Bluebelle]

[edit on 23/11/09 by Bluebelle]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I held off on posting in this thread for a while, to see where it would go and how it would be accepted.

Straight to the point: There is so much bigotry in this thread I don't know how to confront or rersolve it, nor is it fully my responsiblity though. Yes, there are some people out there who are carlatans, hoaxsters etc. who do wish nothing more than to pull a fast one on you and make an easy buck. This is nothing new and there are charlatans in all walk of life in all realms of business. However you do not go around discrediting all business and the like because of this, this feels like a cop out for the people contiunally using that argument. When you get down to it though, there are genuine people who do have memories and visions of past experiences before just this life, and have been very honest and open in sharing that with some of us here, most of them have met stiff restistance. Do most of you truly believe you are the car when you sit down to drive it? Not one of you in essence was born and hatched here, not one of you, and that is what most important of all.

The Univsese is a mighty big place, earth is but one planet with but one small civilization on it who is struggling to understand itself and co-exist peacefully, look at the way many of you have treated each other on just this thread alone. There is something spoken here about the abhorrent treatment of those with different messages and experiences to share than what is generally accepted. There is something primal and aggressive brought forth in the manner that many convey there disgust with fellow sentient beings. Isn't that more important than anything?There is something paranoid about believing anyone who shares a non human history with them is a hoaxster who wants money or is completely mad.. there is something more mad and insane about the way people treat each other regardless of what they believe or understand about themselves. Stop looking at how different you all are from each other and look at what you have to share and understand with each other.

Be In Peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I'm going to use a little illustration here...if it works.

What is YOUR knowledge of Human History?

Some might say nothing...as I woult, even though I've taken the required courses all the way through college. Others might say they "know human history", but, If they are not Historians, or post grad history majors...the reality is, they know little to nothing.

That is the case with me. I know little, and the little I have heard, is not enough to justify saying I know anything about my people.

I know far more about computer science and history, than I do about the history of either your people or mine.

I trust this is clear enough.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No not really. So the information in that document is fact & not fiction?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

No not really. So the information in that document is fact & not fiction?

It was my understanding at the time of writing (92 - 93).

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I have a couple more questions to ask.

1. What do you think on the issue of Quantum Mechanics vs General Relativity?

I'm not a physicist, but from my general physics education, it would seem that they have their proper place and to some degree complement each other.

2. Do you meditate?

Yes.

3. How is Andromeda like?

I've never been there, but from what I've heard from my mother, it is not all that different than here.

4. Are there humans in Andromeda?

Depends on what you mean by "Humans". Are there beings like Terrestrial Humans? Yes. Are they genetically the same? I doubt it.

5. What do you think of M-theory? Do believe it's really a theory of everything?

M-theory or String theory is a special case in physics for me. It seems that string theory and the theories of "Enochian Physics" are rather similar.

In Enochian physics there are 11 dimensions, and 5 elements, there are also 30 planes or levels of existance. Within this framework everything within the Universe may be explained. So, I think that once all the "kinks" are worked out of M-theory, it may very well be a "theory of everything".
Although, at that point I also expect it will be identical with Enochian Physics.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Congrats on the fantastic post OP and I agree 110% luckily this little charade isn't as rampant to be a major problem but it is a large annoyance for these mentally ill or conmen/women looking just to sell their groundless books/dvds .

It's really pathetic but I am hoping people will wise up to this and actually not give in to their nonsense or buy the products, this will give them a clear signal that they are not welcome and will get ridiculed every time they claim to be an E.T or channeller of some kind.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This AnthraAndromda character has been humoured long enough. He/she is either taking the piss (which is my impression judging by the idiotic posts) or more disturbingly we're dealing with someone suffering from a severe case of delusion. I certainly hope it's not the latter.

I totally agree with the op's views on people just like the one above. The problem with sites like this is it attracts all kinds of nutcases. More often than not it's the ridiculous threads that attract the most stars and flags.

I initially joined in the hope of learning some interesting things about topics I find fascinating (namely UFO cases) yet instead of getting more quality threads such as Zorgon's or jkrog08's we get "I'm a reptillian from the Galactic Federation" bs or "Disclosure on this date, I know because some guy who has a website and wrote a book said so" etc.

I feel this site has degenerated into a sounding board for the gullible and mentally unstable.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
This AnthraAndromda character has been humoured long enough.

My sentiments exactly and those of many others who've posted here, I mentioned this several pages ago and i'm sure if i looked there'd be other people who said the same thing even earlier, people don't seem to listen, would rather get involved themselves, i know thats how i went about it anyway.

see underlined text on my post

explains exactly what this guy does, and people still get suckered by the tactic.

-B.M

[edit on 24/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The review of "Quality" is subjective... for a person that spends too much time online myself, yours is one of the shoddier websites I have seen and your word-puzzles pretty basic - books of word-puzzles are readily available to buy, I used to have lots of them as a kid for long journeys etc, to keep me occupied in the car - now when I was a kid computers (on Earth) were much less advanced, so I'm guessing these were actually made manually, by a person, sat down using their brain and some grid paper. Realistically, your illustrations of coded messages are shockingly bad - a grasping attempt to find sense in "random" patterns. I do not think they are random though, I get the impression they're your own construct - in an attempt to justify your spurious claims.

As to your point of generating random characters (not Text), that any patterns would have significance - that is bunk, a random generation would be expected to contain some patterns because the computer programme would be coded according to the programmer that would input a code to "spit out" the characters - that is how computers work, they are machines given a set of commands to which they operate, even those that generate random things are only doing so according to their programming.

"Been there, done that. Didn't help. Part of the problem is that those professionals don't seem willing to employ the kind of science and testing required to make any progress with my kind of issues. They, like most people here, assume, and base all future interaction upon that assumption. In a case like mine assumption cannot/will not work. One MUST employ hard definative science. However, if someone could even show a mathematical probability that I was not an alien, I would give it some, at least slightly more serious consideration."

Here's a perfect opportunity for you to at least hint at some kind of "proof" - this paragraph of yours implies that you have some insight by which to judge our "science" - so please detail the appropriate science by which you can be judged, sane or otherwise. Unfortunately, this seems to be another example of you dodging the question or chosing to ignore the answers - have you undergone a psychiatric evaluation?

I would guess you were diagnosed as "Not an alien", with some kind of syndrome, but deemed not a real threat to the community of yourself, hence you are still allowed to participate in society. However, not liking this (or a similar) diagnosis you persist in believing/claiming you're "special".

A mathematical probability you're not an alien, ok.

Known and proven (irrefutably) alien encounters with the human race = 0.

Now if we multiply that by the possibility you are an alien/hybrid/whatever and I'll be generous and give you a +10 = d'uh.
Alternatively, could you show us your mathematical formula for proving you're 99.999999999999999% alien?

Yet again - and many others have raised these points, your purpose on here is dubious, if you're an envoy/sleeper agent/whatever, you're just harming your credibility, further and further and further - see the contempt you're being treated with here, because your arguments hold no water and you constantly lapse into "you're too blind to see" arguments as opposed to presenting evidence.

I double dare you to present some schematics for your "anti-gravity tech".

Please explain your knowledge of the Greek philosophers and their relevance to you, also if you could impart any of your own philosophers knowledge, I'm sure that would be worth evaluating - if of course you know of any of it.

I'll hearken back to a comment I made in a previous thread...

If you are an alien, I take your presence here on Earth as a threat.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Whilst I think what you say is partially true, it is a little sad that there is such schism here. This thread is not about deny alien existence or the possibility thereof.

I for one am here (on ATS) because of my interest in UFO sightings and other relevant topics. My personal opinion is that aliens do exist and that we have been visited and still are being visited/observed etc. However, it is a belief - I have never sighted a UFO or an alien, I am interested in the study of it though, I don't see that a "sighting" being proven false hurts the study, I feel it strengthens it, by encouraging rational research and analysis of data presented - this is how we learn about our environment and develop our understanding of the world.

What I very strongly object to is people putting wild claims on here, that cannot provide any evidence and when put under scrutiny can't/won't admit to being wrong -

THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT BEING WRONG!!! -

people make mistakes, it's ok to do that. Please note how this thread has developed. Unfortunately people present "Bad evidence" and try to twist it into proof, given scrutiny they talk around it, do not face questions directly and present a "NO YOU" argument - this is weak and just makes their claims look less plausible.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Realistically, your illustrations of coded messages are shockingly bad - a grasping attempt to find sense in "random" patterns. I do not think they are random though, I get the impression they're your own construct - in an attempt to justify your spurious claims.

Actually the text is an English translation of the New Testament (Holy Bible), and the individual matrices were generated by CodeFinder 'Millennium Edition' Bible Code Software. You can learn more about the software here. Perhaps you should, at least then you could form a better attack on the information given.

Here's a perfect opportunity for you to at least hint at some kind of "proof" - this paragraph of yours implies that you have some insight by which to judge our "science" - so please detail the appropriate science by which you can be judged, sane or otherwise. Unfortunately, this seems to be another example of you dodging the question or chosing to ignore the answers - have you undergone a psychiatric evaluation?

Sure...how about some biological testing, ya know? DNA! If someone says; "I'm an ET". Such as I have, you can't simply test his intelligence, or come up with a psychological profile using a test that is better suited as a party game, and decide that he suffering from delusions. The only way you can make such a determination is through biological testing. In my case, this has NEVER been done.

I would guess you were diagnosed as "Not an alien", with some kind of syndrome, but deemed not a real threat to the community of yourself, hence you are still allowed to participate in society. However, not liking this (or a similar) diagnosis you persist in believing/claiming you're "special".

Yes, diagnosed as "not an alien", but with no syndrome. Other than thinking I'm an alien, they found that I was way above average intelligence, and otherwise "well adjusted"...no syndromes, no mental illness, etc.

A mathematical probability you're not an alien, ok.

Known and proven (irrefutably) alien encounters with the human race = 0.

The keyword here is "known".

Now if we multiply that by the possibility you are an alien/hybrid/whatever and I'll be generous and give you a +10 = d'uh.
Alternatively, could you show us your mathematical formula for proving you're 99.999999999999999% alien?

While this is on the website I will provide it here...

Computed as:

Phe = (1L * Ph) / ((Peh * Ph) + (1/Oodds));

Where:
Phe = Posterior Probability.
Ph = Prior Probability (Previous Phe). Initial default is 7E-15. (represents one chance in population of 1,000,000 Earths.)
Peh = Conditional Probability = 1L.
Oodds = probability of current Matrix.

Note: Phe becomes Ph of subsequent iteration.

You can find more information at Wikipedia - Bayesian Inference

I double dare you to present some schematics for your "anti-gravity tech".

Here is a link to one of the better preserved copies of my original paper (such as it is) on Starship Engines.

Please explain your knowledge of the Greek philosophers and their relevance to you, also if you could impart any of your own philosophers knowledge, I'm sure that would be worth evaluating - if of course you know of any of it.

It was suggested that I read the works of some of the Greek Philosophers, I was simply pointing out that I already had...it was required reading in my school of Magick.

My own philosophers? I presume that you mean Andromedan...haven't has the opportunity to do so as yet...looking forward to it.

Again, all we have done here is toss the ball back and forth a bit, and arrive at nothing, and while we are getting some exercist, little if any progress is being made. But, then again, it is better that those who read a few posts, fail to view available information or evidence and make some wholly unfounded decision.

You sir are a great "boogieman" to those who would wear blinders! -- Thanks.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Sorry, my bad - it's been a while since I visited your web#e. Still, it's flimsy at best, perhaps for some better research you could see how it measures up against some other texts? One text in isolation proves little, other religious texts may be interesting, but what about some that aren't?

Can you put your arguments to scrutiny and do this? As the one presenting this as "evidence" the onus is upon you.

Ah, yes back to DNA testing, we're awaiting that still? Limited funds? Perhaps you should have the courage of your convictions and mortgage/remortgage your house - surely if you truly desire to prove you would go to any lengths to prove this?

In your case this has never been done... why has been discussed, see my above point and why I (and most others) see you to be a fraud or deluded at best. To suffer the slings and arrows... yawn.

Ok, thanks for the Bayesian Inference link, however how does that prove YOU are an Andromedan, I think you could improve upon this calculation by further explaining the points and how they directly relate to you - I am not a mathematician and with your great intelligence would welcome some clarification.

So, what works of the Greek Philosophers are you familiar with, how do you find they relate to your personal (alien/magick?) philosophies?

Again, the ball gets tossed back and you have shown nothing. I would ask if you could scan and present your medical documents proving what you have said - of course you can block out any personal information, presuming of course these have not been inconveniently lost?

Again, the ball is tossed back and you have proven, nor offered anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have officially lost the will to live. Im finding this whole thread really surreal - how has a debate over whether someone is an alien or not lasted 29 pages? Ive spent a substantial amount of time posting in here that I should probably have spent on my dissertation proposal... not saying that I will be doing this from now on, but oh well.

Again, all we have done here is toss the ball back and forth a bit, and arrive at nothing, and while we are getting some exercist, little if any progress is being made. But, then again, it is better that those who read a few posts, fail to view available information or evidence and make some wholly unfounded decision.

You sir are a great "boogieman" to those who would wear blinders! -- Thanks.

Etharzi od Oma

This lack of progess being made it vastly down to you. Your 'prove Im not' method of arguing is one of things that has contributed to the lack of progress made. Earlier in the thread you even agreed that it wasnt a productive way of debating whether you are telling the truth or not. Not to mention the many times you have failed to respond to valid questions.

[edit on 24/11/09 by Bluebelle]

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join