It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker! You are a Pawn of Satan and don’t even know it!” New movie!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZenTao
I would like to also challenge people to ask why they insist that you aren't worthy if you don't embrace Jesus or some other figure? Do you think that God is so judgemental him/herself that he/she would condemn someone for an eternity of suffering for not conforming even though the person is peaceful & loving? Disclosure about Aliens has nothing to do with ancient (human) belief systems and I'm not understanding how one can try to associate them. We are all very interested in Aliens & all details about them, but I personally think we should leave good & evil out of it. If they are here (& and I believe they are) and they've been around for possibly millions of years, we can't begin to imagine what they are thinking or what their agenda is. Unfortunately, we are just gonna have to wait until they want to show themselves...
Peace.

I am not a Christian either but to keep the Christian theme. Jesus said: “He who blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and he who blasphemes against the Son will be forgiven; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit (Self) will not be forgiven either in heaven or earth.” - Gospel of Thomas. So the only unforgiveable sin is to not Self-Realize. “People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to stop them from facing their souls (Self).” - Karl Jung. Facing yourself is often uncomfortable if not outright painful. People don't want to believe they are responsible for their own Awareness and Being. Co-creators of our 3D reality.

This is what Jesus of Nazareth said about aliens: "When you see the one not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That is your father." - Gospel of Thomas. This plays nicely with the theme of being seeded. Not too keen on the worshiping part because after all, they are simply brothers. Maya say, "In La-kesh" which translates, "you are another me."
Namste,

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
what about those stories of aliens healing people from different diseases?
and minor health problems?

Ah well they are the demons trying to convince you they are angels.

Dude it is all nonsense lol Satan is a fictitious character in a book that claims a man lived inside a fish and that the earth is flat.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I would like to also challenge people to ask why they insist that you aren't worthy if you don't embrace Jesus or some other figure?

Peace.

I asked this question a long...looooonggg time ago. The answer came to me.

We don't embrace any man. We don't worship created things(inlcuding people).....we worship the creator.

We embrace the creator by conducting ourselves according to His Divine Nature, which he makes known to us through his word and the Spirit.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
.....Deception is at an all time high. We need to stand strong in our faith, and repent for our sins......

Hey Doomsday2029,

Just got back from a long days work...it is good to see the posts, since I left...

Deception is a scary thing, have you seen 2 Corinthians 4:4 (New International Version)
"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

I'm just so grateful that goodness, showed me the truth...I am not worthy tho....I guess thats the good news...huh?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Yes exactly.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
i'm glad i have been doing something productive at least.

HAIL SATAN!

What's your angle friend?

OT

Do you have an axe to grind?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by idle_rocker
Okay, as far as disclosure...there are those who believe people who claim to have been abducted and have undergone sexual experimentation have actually been made part of the return of the nephillim...well let me rephrase...the demons in UFO's have conducted the experiments on humans to re-make the nephillim, the giants of old.

Hey friend!

Has this ever happened to a strong christian believer?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

let's say something does happen at that football field in Nov, how long do you think OT's thread will remain up?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i'm on video 4 in the arrivals. to me it sounds like somebody way up the food chain, has decided to throw the masons and most of the western world, under the bus. that's interesting in a sort of depressing way.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by undo]

Hey undo! thx for joining...

concerning the entire series, I liked some, disagreed with some, but it was well-made for sure...

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Hi karl12, how have you been? Glad you stopped by...which part is silly friend?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
....Dude it is all nonsense lol Satan is a fictitious character in a book that claims a man lived inside a fish and that the earth is flat.

hey moooooooooooo!!!

glad you stopped in...

how is it the 4 ft 9 in women demon-possessed make sounds like chu-ba-ku? hmm???? r they acting? come on man!

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

hi, if Satan does exist, what would it help if he revealed himself to the masses? seems illogical right?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
Bahahahahaha oh my word this is hillarious.

Satan personally tutored Charles Darwin? oh my god. bahahaha

ok, I didn't even bother with the videos because the OP didn't even pass the giggle filter. I'm sorry, but this has got to be some of the most far fetched crap I've read on this site in a long time.

bahahahahahha

your post VALIDATES the OP!!!

OT

ps: is that what you meant?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think more people in this thread need to watch the arrivals video, it makes a lot of sense. Or you can continue to live your miserable life lusting after the lady in red, being brain washed by the boob tube. The choice is yours!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

.....will see this (ie, Carl Sagan's movie CONTACT).

I would like to also challenge people to ask why they insist that you aren't worthy if you don't embrace Jesus or some other figure? .....

Sin...

friend...

that's it....

OT

ps: Have you ever? Are you perfect? That's the STANDARD!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rawhemp
I think more people in this thread need to watch the arrivals video, it makes a lot of sense. Or you can continue to live your miserable life lusting after the lady in red, being brain washed by the boob tube. The choice is yours!

YES!!!!!

The videos were really creative, and true...for the most part...

OT

That red dress was captivating huh?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
.....I am not a Christian either .....

Good input friend, what are you? And why?

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

OT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Great Thread OT, I never really believed in good and evil as anything other than a human condition. Until, I watched The Arrivals Series...it was an awaking for me. Things I never quite understood started to become clear and the biggest one for me was that EVIL is so much more than what I ever believed.
I am still unsure of the whole God and Devil relationship, as I feel for a creator to make an omni like god just doesn't make sense. Still putting the peices of the puzzle together...hopefully one day soon we'll know the truth.

Thanks....Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

OT

What am I? In the simplest terms; I AM. That's all Jesus and other avatars and prophets have ever taught. The message gets lost and mucked up in religion though. Oracle of Delphi - "Know Thyself."
Namaste,

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join