It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Black Gives A Prayer To Satan Live At The 2009 VMAS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil
reply to post by Lister87

Oftentimes in my experience the significance of a dream has less to do with the content and more to do with the overall emotional impact.

How do you mean? So a similar emotion overcame him in a dream 30 years ago as it did whilst witnessing the apparent satan worship at the vmas?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Are you people serious? jack black isnt worshipping satan he's promoting his videogame Brutal Legends, thats why he has those big muscles.And in the game he kills demons so ye

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Milz
Are you people serious? jack black isnt worshipping satan he's promoting his videogame Brutal Legends, thats why he has those big muscles.And in the game he kills demons so ye

No no, don't be silly.. it's all a big conspiracy! Satan worshippers are afoot, get the pitch forks and meet me by the windmill at 10pm!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87

Originally posted by 9Milz

No no, don't be silly.. it's all a big conspiracy! Satan worshippers are afoot, get the pitch forks and meet me by the windmill at 10pm!

I thought that was for hunting Frankenstein! lol

Well, I think satan gets a bad rap..I mean look what his day is REALLY like!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c6535b6413b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Ummm I suppose no body can take a joke anymore, that was a great "prayer" if thats what your calling it. I just don't know what to say I suppose do something better with your spare time, rather then identifying jack black as the next prince of satan. HILARIOUS!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That was SO BLATANTLY SATIRICAL AND SCRIPTED THAT ITS RETARDED.
you cant be serious about this post can you?
I mean everyone else thought it was a joke. And if it wasnt i dont think half of the teenagers that were watching it felt like they were being brainwashed--actually i bet nobody even remembers that part. I sure didnt. Kanye and Taylor were the headline of the night.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I love that poster by the way! Hilarious.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debsturrs
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I love that poster by the way! Hilarious.

Well, if you think about it..that's the way ppl see him...lol

And honestly..kids today dont think its "cool" to worship satan..its still the same as always..sneak into mom and dad's liquor cabinet..or take some E and go to a rave..all the kids I know that saw Jack Black do that award thing thought it was retarded..they sure arent going to go buy some black robes and start frying black cats..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Also in your response to "no outcry from the christian community"... there's no money in it!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I understand what a couple of you are saying about Jack and Satan. Like I said I am Christian so without saying much more I assume you may understand my feelings about Satan.

When you asked "what would Jack say" and showed the clip of his band, He would say Satan is a prop, although he has a huge amount of cult followers.

Jack has other great qualities such as being on Kids shows, completely clean, strickly kids stuff. He was Kung Foo Panda, and in Shark Tale, among a LOT of other good clean shows like;

I cant speak for him, nor down play the Satan issue but I see it all as acting and dont think he's sold out to Satan.. Others disagree.

He does have a religion but I'm not at liberty to say which. It might be plastered somewhere on the web though.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm a "left winger" - what does that have to do with anything?

If there is a great evil plan that is using Jack Black and MTV then we don't have anything to worry about.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The article is an eye opener. The saturation of the music industry with the occult and satanism has been well documented. The obvious references to blood sacrifices and masonic rituals are astounding.

They obviously assume that none of the kids will notice, but of course their dark gods are always watching, no doubt with approval.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
The article is an eye opener. The saturation of the music industry with the occult and satanism has been well documented. The obvious references to blood sacrifices and masonic rituals are astounding.

which 'masonic rituals'?

and why is it astounding?

i don't cry when i have to listen to christian rock, though i sometimes consider it. nor do i worry about it coercing my children into adopting one of the most violent and oppressive religions on the planet.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sorry this is by far one of the most ignorant things I have ever seen on ATS, there was no masonic ritual going on on MTV, jack black was not really praying to the devil, and there is no underlying meaning to the vma's , jack black is hilarious and doesn't worship the devil, he is a comedian no more no less, let it go.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I don't worship Satan, but I do think you Christians need to shut up about him. He hasn't done anything 'evil' or wrong. All this talk about Lucifer being evil and making people do evil things is all unfounded Christian BS lies. Has Lucifer killed anyone or committed the atrocities God has committed against the human species? No, he hasn't, so sit on it. Lucifer give's you Christians a fighting chance to stand up for yourselves and you repay him by demonizing him, by spreading lies against him? WTF is up with that? Do you people love being in abusive relationships with a tyrannical egocentric genocidal being who tells you to stone children?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex

I don't worship Satan, but I do think you Christians need to shut up about him. He hasn't done anything 'evil' or wrong. All this talk about Lucifer being evil and making people do evil things is all unfounded Christian BS lies. Has Lucifer killed anyone or committed the atrocities God has committed against the human species? No, he hasn't, so sit on it. Lucifer give's you Christians a fighting chance to stand up for yourselves and you repay him by demonizing him, by spreading lies against him? WTF is up with that? Do you people love being in abusive relationships with a tyrannical egocentric genocidal being who tells you to stone children?

Well it is obvious you are truly either a deluded individual, or a very lame joker. However, if you could would you please explain what constitutes evil for you and how you arrived at your opinion that Lucifer is not such?

Thanks for your time,
Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

This is amusing, a few examples why lucifer aint such a bad guy:

Satantastic

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Harming others would be evil I suppose, but honestly, evil is more subjective than that and there is no true good or evil nor any inherent sense of agreed upon morality by the whole of mankind.

Regardless of that, Lucifer hasn't harmed a single person, that is an act of evil solely committed by God alone. Lucifer gives you the knowledge you need to end an abusive relationship and you pay thanks by spreading BS lies against him? Prove he has done you wrong, prove he has killed anyone, prove he demands worship and lack of brings death. You disgust me with your heresy and bigoted lies against Lucifer. You spread nothing but rumors and lies and blame God's acts against mankind on Lucifer without any shred of evidence he has done wrong. No, instead you turn around and make judgment on me for seeing the utter lack of respect to who truly has shown you love.

If you can't prove that Lucifer has committed the acts you have claimed he has done, then what does that make you? A bigoted little liar who love's being in an abusive relationship with a genocidal egotistical maniac.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Everything is an "occult conspiracy." Yet the Muslims and Christians continue to blow things up "in the name of God." Wake up.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Who cares what any of these fruitcakes does, if some silly joke like that bothers you what will you do when something really bad happens?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join