It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Hacker-US Intelligence agencies have ET craft that run on clean, pollution free energy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench Free energy is real, and the reality is the governments of the world, not just our own, are hiding it from us, and suppressing anyone who tries to bring it out.

Okay questions for you... you say 'free energy' is real... that indicates you know what you are taliking about...

So tell me WHAT IS FREE ENERGY?

As to hiding it... who is hiding it and what are they hiding... Have you ever looked?

But first YOU tell ME what is this free energy because I am willing to bet you have no clue. Besides if you want free energy as in no cost put solar panels on your roof Nevada Power will even pay you for any extra you produce

Several people have invented things and been murdered for their efforts.

Who... name some and provide links please...

I also agree that NASA official should go to jail, for lying to us, and for breaking the Constitution on may occasions. There are people in the government, hidden people, men for the most part, who do not even deserve life.....

Now that is all just silly and shows you know nothing... NASA doesn't lie... but they do have in their policy exemptions from public release. Not telling you something is not lying and since you have no idea WHAT they are 'hiding' you have no idea what you are talking about

Let me ask you this... have you EVER asked? Have you ever filed an FOIA request? No? Didn't think so

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
I work at Macdill AFB and the two wispers I have heard are matter anti-matter engines and electromagnetic propulsion ie. the quiet stuff.. Supposedly and I find this hard to believe but they do most if not all of their testing over the Gulf. It's always the same BS story though.. it's I heard from a guy who's friend's dad used to work at a place where he spoke to someone who said we have alien techology in your possession and have back engineered it. bla bla bla. I would imagine with all the ships out in the gulf it would be pretty hard to hide any sort of testing.. The earth in general is getting pretty crowded.

What position did you have at MacDill? By your post I imagine its not in the 'need to know' category

This is a short clip from someone who IS in the 'need to know' dept. (holds 23 top secret patents and was a NASA contractor for 25 years)

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about # my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

One of his patents explains why no one sees them... but as he says...

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similiarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now then if you really do work at MacDill in any serious capacity... you would know 'idle chatter' is frowned upon

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The guy is an idiot. What did he think he would find on a computer that did not even have security passwords in place on it??

This wannabe hacker, I say wannabe hacker because he is no hacker, stumbled onto entry into a computer system, that just happen to be unprotected by passwords, and he did it multiple times. He said he was looking for top secret information on an unprotected computer that was hooked up to outside access. . . . . . HELLO!!!???

I say he deserves what he gets because he is stupid.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

I work in the IS security sector and I see people that break into computers, networks and/or servers for a "cause" and try to pull sympathy for their actions (once their caught) from time to time. Jail time is good but I lean more towards putting them on a probation from using a computer for X amount of years along with making the criminal pay for the repairs to the system they compromised. But then again I am for extreme capital punishment and jails should be saved for the worst of the worst...

Before anyone states that you can't make a living to repay the city/state for the damages, there are plenty of jobs that you can do that don't require access to a computer.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10

Originally posted by Amaterasu

So... The fact that he has Asperger's, and has held a consistent story, for seven years... Says something about his story.

eh?

He DIDN'T mention the free energy thing in his first 'story', as zorgon has pointed out throughout this thread!!

"A Briton fighting extradition to the US for hacking into top-secret computers claims he was morally justified in breaking the law.

Gary McKinnon, 43, from Wood Green, north London, admits hacking into 97 US government computers, including Nasa's and Pentagon's, during 2001 and 2002.

He told the BBC he was on a "moral crusade" to prove US intelligence had found an alien craft run on clean fuel."

Sounds like he has either been advised by his lawyers to take this approach or, he has just started reading ATS?

I don't think he should go to jail, bit extreme. As other members have pointed out he cant really be described as a 'hacker'...?

Um... That is not the first recording of what Gary found - in his own words. That is a journalist, and who knows what was left out?

Here's his first interview on British TV:

video.google.com...

Watching that, you become aware (hopefully) that every time he mentions free energy, his excitement level goes up - and then they cut to a more low key aspect of the interview. Clearly McKinnon had more to say about free energy.

So... As far as I can tell... He has ALWAYS mentioned free energy.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
The guy is an idiot. What did he think he would find on a computer that did not even have security passwords in place on it??

This wannabe hacker, I say wannabe hacker because he is no hacker, stumbled onto entry into a computer system, that just happen to be unprotected by passwords, and he did it multiple times. He said he was looking for top secret information on an unprotected computer that was hooked up to outside access. . . . . . HELLO!!!???

I say he deserves what he gets because he is stupid.

Y'know... First, the lack of passwords on internal machines (that connect to the outside) is a common issue. Second, rather than tear down the guy, let's discuss what the discoveries mean to us.

That's after all, what's important, and not his "stupidity."

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well in his defense:

1. He damaged 0 computers as what he did can not cause damage to computers. If that is the case then every single computer hooked to the internet or an intranet would be damaged.

2. He's never hacked anything he just logged into NASA's server and the server gave him admin rights because there was no password and he clicked sign in.

3. He was receiving image data to his screen when he got caught from the computer he logged into that he claims was unedited and he wanted to compare it with the edited version in the edited folder to see what NASA was editing out of the pictures.

4. He stated he had an ace up his sleeve if the US govt. ever did get to him as the British govt. for years has been protecting him from the US govt.

As long as what he is claiming is true then there is 0 legal recourse that can be taken because he is not a citizen of the US. That is why they claim he caused around 1200 dollars damage to every computer he logged into, or at least that is what was first claimed by US Govt.

The US has been trying to make an example out of this guy for years and looks like they might get to finally. Sad part is this guy would be the last person I would be worried about concerning hacking especially sense the pentagon has over 1 million hack attempts a month that we know about. Now maybe the pentagon is just inflating that number but seriously,

sending a guy to jail because he looked at a partial picture is just crazy. He was in the computer plenty of times and they knew about it but didn't cut the connection or file charges until the one picture he tried to view. There is no way they could claim they didn't know because he was logged on every time and I guarantee he was using a less than ANON 4 proxy so they would have the records because if they didn't he would have never been caught in the first place.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The only way I could see not sellling this clean idea WOULD BE IF YOU WANTED TO TERRA FORM EARTH WITH EXAUST EMMISSIONS SMH

Bull pucky

Hydrogen is a clean fuel and its abundant. When you 'burn' hydrogen you get the power that launches the Shuttle. All that 'smoke' is merely water vapor. When Hydrogen 'burns' the exhaust is water...

Look up on Google Shell Oil Hydrogen... they are all over the world building stations alreay... Many cities in Europe, Japan and even Iceland run their buses on it. Shell is builing stations up and down the east and west coast and many car companies already have a fantasy hydrogen car available...

But use your head for a minute... To change to any other fuel system you have to CONVERT EVERYTHING

Sure you ca make your own fuel cell and install it in your car... pour in water and you set to go..

BUT how many people know how to do that?

The convert to Hydrogen requires new delivery truck, new pipelines, new gas pumps... Car companies already struggling will have to retool to make hydrogen engines...

Who will pay for that?

And it doesn't mater what the fuel is you have to redeign everything to USE it

Free energy HA... yeah the energy is free but how will you USE it? You can run a refrigerator on propane or hydrogen... but you need to toss out your old one... you cannot convert it

You arm chair critics have all the answers... so why have you not put a fuel cell into YOUR car? I can get you the design... even Bob Lazar has one to sell you

So what's your excuse for not taking advantage? Oh yeah that's right "The government might shoot me... they are suppressing this tech"

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Free energy HA... yeah the energy is free but how will you USE it? You can run a refrigerator on propane or hydrogen... but you need to toss out your old one... you cannot convert it

But... One can run a generator on ZPE and then send THAt to the unconverted appliances... Just a thought. My husband has a device designed based on one of the crop circles. We would love to prototype it, but we need about 5 grand. And we're struggling to by toilet paper! LOL!

But I do not doubt there ARE methods out there and in use extracting the ZPE as we type.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I think it's definitely possible. I live 5 minutes away from Barksdale AFB and I saw two disc shaped UFO's that made no sound at all and had the most unexplainable erratic movements.

I think if there is a way to get free energy from, say, the vacuum or space (or something like that) there is a danger that anyone could draw enough energy to cause harm instead of controlled energy.

Imagine a bomb that runs on vacuum energy, or a laser weapon. Unlimited power could be more dangerous than helpful

Good call.

Picture the scene: Obama's first day in office.

Briefing Guy: "Mr. President, we have this pretty sweet technology which pulls free energy from [zero-point, luminiferous ether, whatever]. We got it from the damn Aliens."

POTUS: "Kick-ass. Well, let's start making Zero-Point power stations, and save the world. Hop to it!"

BG: "Er, maybe you want to think about what Iran/Syria/Korea/Terrorists/Assorted_Wackos would do if they got hold of the secret of almost limitless free energy??"

POTUS: "Dang..."

Yeah -- good point.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
A really talented hacker can get the info he is after.

No he can not... unless he is one that has a .mil IP address he cannot even get onto the system that HAS the secret stuff.

A hacker inside the US govt computer network could find things!

Yes an insider with DoD access can do that... name me one who has...

People need to remember that if he had access to govt files that he could read them! /

Well all he had access to was files someone left on a desk top. I am willing to bet it was on the computer work station of one of the secret astronauts that also flies for NASA...

Problem is he couldn't even remember ONE name that he saw on the screen. How likely is that? If your looking for this stuff... and you find it... looking right at the list and you cannot remember ONE NAME? And did not even hit 'print screen" nor look in the temp internet cache for recent files? I mean he does know that exists right?

He had whatever he saw still in cache... If it was on the screen its in the hard drive... that is why they took his machine...

But he is autistic and was on drugs... Yup a real hero...

What is scary to me is how many here think that is cool

People trying to pretend that uber hackers do not exist?

Uber? Uber means over in German
I did not say they don't exist... I said show me just ONE paper re UFO. Aliens etc they have ever posted on the web. Surely that is a simple request seeing as how good these hackers are?

Einstein had a short term memory of like 1 min 30 seconds. Don't forget it!

Einstein was a high school drop out and Einstein was WRONG, maybe even a hoaxer... Don't take my word for it but just google "Einstein was wrong"

But if you think Gary is an Einstein... boy are we in trouble

But hey just for you... go visit this front door to the JWICS top secret networks... go on don't be scared, they won't shoot you... This is were the good stuff is...

www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil...

If you think one of your 'Uber' hackers can get in...
Good luck

I can just picture what a few hundred hits from ATS will do

[edit on 29-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Posted that awhile back and in every GM thread so far... but they just don't listen...

Sad very sad...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Couldn't disagree with you more. As someone that has investigated several system breaches before, I think you may be missing the point regarding "damaging a system". Please keep an open mind while I explain.

#1. If you don't have permission from the owner of the network or system to access their resources, then you are breaking into/hacking/breaching/etc... their network or system. Regardless of whether or not the user account had a blank password, that doesn't give you the right to enter. If using the same logic on a department store, if the door was unlocked, does that give you the right to enter and browse? No.

#2. 99% of all .gov, .mil and related domains/networks have extremely strict password policies which include the inability for a user to use a blank password. So either this guy was given the user's credentials (user name and password including the domain to log into) or he used some sort of brute force/dictionary attack. Again, I use the example of an unlocked store. If the store was unlocked, you still don't have the right to try xxx combinations on the safe.

#3. Damage to the system doesn't have to be to a tangible part. When a system is believed to be breached or has been, money is spent on the investigation to learn how they broke in, what did the access, how was it accessed and what backdoors did they leave in place. Many times after a wide level breach, all of the pc's and servers are rebuilt (the OS reloaded) and the domain or enterprise level accounts are completely changed. This is exactly why many small business go belly-up after a data breach. They don't have the money to rebuild their entire system.

For NASA, there were costs associated with the break-in. Call it whatever you want but when it comes down to it, his actions caused damages and he should be accountable for those.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu The energy that is free is zero point energy and exists at every point in the Universe.

That may be true...

Now riddle me this... who will make the devices that collect it and who will make the devices that use it for the public...

I mentioned Hydrogen pumps earlier... hydrogen has a problem... a small static charge and KABOOM... take out the whole station...

Have you ever gotten out of a car and had a shock from static? That can set of gas fumes but its almost unheard of because its outdoors... by it will ignite hydrogen in a flash

Ever see someone light a cigarette while filling up?

Hu-mans are STUPID imagine now all the pumps are hydrogen.. without a safe way to get it from the pump to the car... well Hindenburg meet Stupid Civilian

You think messing with ZPE is any safer?

Just think it through...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've always heard the military is 25 years ahead in technology. What if they were 100 or 150 years ahead? What if they were keeping this stuff in the shadows for purposes not yet known?

That 2.3 trillion that went unaccounted for at the D.O.D. could be used for many things.

I'm not worried about extraterrestrials landing on the planet. I'm worried about what man will do next. History has shown us just how evil man can be.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Amaterasu The energy that is free is zero point energy and exists at every point in the Universe.

That may be true...

Now riddle me this... who will make the devices that collect it and who will make the devices that use it for the public...

Via the methods I suggest in my book...? Post footage to youtube any working prototypes for others to build...? Allocate 700 billion to build them and give them out...? We must be able to do this somehow, eh?

I mentioned Hydrogen pumps earlier... hydrogen has a problem... a small static charge and KABOOM... take out the whole station...

Yeah, but with hydrogen, they can put a meter on it and charge you for it. Isn't THAT the important thing? (Tesla was derided by Westinghouse about the Wardencliffe idea when it was foirst presented, asking Tesla basically, "Where do we put the meter?"

That's why we don't have free energy today - because they can't charge us for it.

You think messing with ZPE is any safer?

Infinitely. The electricity it produces is "cold." It will not kill you or shock you, as our present "hot" electricity does, just as starters. It draws in relation to the demand, for another. So...

Just think it through...

I have. [smile]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Right before the whole 911 went down, we had a guy get hired on our security team who had just been Honorably Discharged from the Army. He was in their field operations group and spoke of a laptop that could withstand an EMP hit. The more I talked with him, the more I learned that the military was at least 5 years ahead and possible 10 (again, just from what I learned from him). I didn't ask anymore as I didn't want to come up missing

He was recalled to the Army and I haven't heard from him since. I would imagine that the military is and will remain ahead the technology that you and I can get from Best Buy. I do think it is interesting that trillions in unaccountable funds in the DoD portion of the budget happen every year..... Guess those laser pistols and battery packs are pricey!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Also from what i remember, i recall him mentioning seeing a large object in space that he presumd was a space ship. and also seeing names of a
secret space command.

Ah the voice of reason... tell you what drop me a U2U and I will fill in some names for you
Make your jaw drop...

BTW your avatar... nice plane but its not the aurora... but look at it closely, do you see ailerons? No you don't so what makes it steer?

You may know but in case you don't, that plane flies using plasma actuators and it was in a press release in 2005

Just for you... so you can be 'informed'

Revolutionary Hypersonic Aerospace Vehicles
With Plasma Actuators That Require No Moving Parts
Air Force Research Laboratory

AFRL is laying the groundwork to develop revolutionary hypersonic aerospace vehicles. Researchers are examining the feasibility of replacing traditional mechanical actuators, which move like wing flaps to control an air vehicle’s flight control surfaces, with plasma actuators that require no moving parts and are more reliable.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Press releases
AFRL Develops Plasma Actuator Computational Model
by Munitions Directorate AFRL/MN
5/1/2006 - EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla.

www.wpafb.af.mil...

AFRL Proves Feasibility of Plasma Actuators
by Plans and Programs Directorate AFRL/XP
6/6/2006 - WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio

www.wpafb.af.mil...

And I love to flaunt my favorite toy...

I'm all chocked up over this one... because when Northrop rolled it out just recently they gave it a name...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great minds I suppose.....

Tried to send you u2u but my newb meter hasn't hit 20 yet. Great post and links.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu When did they implement the NIPRNet? I was amused that the wiki pages did not provide that info for either SIPR or NIPR.

Well stop using Wiki as a source then

"The initial SIPRNET backbone router network went online 3 March 1994"

Before that it was DDN DSNET1, but never on the internet.

"SIPRNET replaces the DDN DSNET1 as the SECRET portion of DISN"

www.fas.org...

Don't forget that our internet was invented by DARPA then released to the public (that alone ought to tell you something
)

The first effort, other than library catalogs, to index the Internet was created in 1989, as Peter Deutsch and his crew at McGill University in Montreal, created an archiver for ftp sites, which they named Archie.

History of the Internet
www.walthowe.com...

They did not release the internet to public use until they had the NiPirnet ready to go

The NIPRNET is for unclassified data processing only; classified work must be done on SIPRNET or higher-level networks.

The standard NIPRNET IP-space is for a facility to receive a Class B address, of which the a.b.120.* subnet is used for the connection between the DISA router (a.b.120.1) and the base router (usually a.b.120.10). Various systems that are usually located on the perimeter network will receive the same 4th octet worldwide.

everything2.com...

People forget how young the internet really is...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join