It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Hacker-US Intelligence agencies have ET craft that run on clean, pollution free energy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I ran out of room in the title, here's the exact quote:

"There was good evidence to show that certain secretive parts of the American government intelligence agencies did have access to crashed extra terrestrial technology which could... save us as a form of free, clean, pollution-free energy.

BBC - Hacker's 'moral crusade' over UFO

A Briton fighting extradition to the US for hacking into top-secret computers claims he was morally justified in breaking the law.

Gary McKinnon, 43, from Wood Green, north London, admits hacking into 97 US government computers, including Nasa's and Pentagon's, during 2001 and 2002.

He told the BBC he was on a "moral crusade" to prove US intelligence had found an alien craft run on clean fuel.

I doubt he was going after proof of ETs under the actual pretext of exposing clean energy. But what do you think?

Put aside the issues of his guilt, Asperger's Syndrome and extradition. Is it possible that the US has this technology and is keeping it hidden? Would there be more to gain from producing, patenting, licencing and selling than there would be from sitting on it?

Either way this guy is buggered me thinks!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think it's definitely possible. I live 5 minutes away from Barksdale AFB and I saw two disc shaped UFO's that made no sound at all and had the most unexplainable erratic movements.

I think if there is a way to get free energy from, say, the vacuum or space (or something like that) there is a danger that anyone could draw enough energy to cause harm instead of controlled energy.

Imagine a bomb that runs on vacuum energy, or a laser weapon. Unlimited power could be more dangerous than helpful

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I for one believe he is telling the truth. Poor guy. Facing charges for being a supposed "criminal," when the REAL criminals are actually the ones charging him. Hopeully the extraterrestrials will release him when they land in a few years. Haha.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It's bull# that he is being treated so tough. Come on, the guy wasn't attempting to destroy anything, he wasn't trying to infiltrate their computers so that he could give it to foreign governments. He had absolutely no nefarious purpose for doing what he did. If anything, they should hire the guy.

And, if hes being truthful about what was found, then it should be the government on trial. For sending ten's of thousands of soldiers over seas to fight illegal wars so that more oil can be secured. While at the same time, they claim oil and it's CO2 is ruining our planet.

They provide all the problems, then treat us like criminals when we expose them. This world is pathetic, if the forefathers were alive today they would probably commit suicide upon seeing what their country has become.

Edit to add:

Asperger syndrome is an autism spectrum disorder, and people with it therefore show significant difficulties in social interaction, along with stereotypies and other restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests. It differs from other autism spectrum disorders by its relative preservation of linguistic and cognitive development. Although not required for diagnosis, physical clumsiness and atypical use of language are frequently reported.[1][2]

For those, like myself, who weren't sure what Asperger syndrome was.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I think it's definitely possible. I live 5 minutes away from Barksdale AFB and I saw two disc shaped UFO's that made no sound at all and had the most unexplainable erratic movements.

I think if there is a way to get free energy from, say, the vacuum or space (or something like that) there is a danger that anyone could draw enough energy to cause harm instead of controlled energy.

Imagine a bomb that runs on vacuum energy, or a laser weapon. Unlimited power could be more dangerous than helpful

There is no doubt that "free" energy exists. Tesla was producing it 100 (one hundred) years ago. Whether there's crafts in the governments control that run on clean, "free" energy, is up for debate but it is highly likely.

It's funny how some people believe that the government doesn't have advanced technology. Yet wireless communication and power was invented 100 years ago, and we just got cellphones 20 years ago (very dawn of cell phones) and we JUST got wireless energy, but it's not even on a large scale. Same goes with aircrafts, which have changed very little in the last 40 years (publicly anyways). Cars that have the same gas milage as the cars built 95 years ago. When you start to look at our situation, you begin to realize the wool has been pulled tightly over our eyes.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There is enough energy in a teaspoon of water to power california - simply a question of getting to it - the very best stories I have ever heard of UFOS are when they are over lakes taking on water - personally covers all my bases - access to water throughout space would provide two things - plentiful hydrogen as the building block of and oxygen.......

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I believe this to be true. It would seem to be some form of magnetic zero point energy. (I guess)

How such an energy source could produce lift seems confusing. It would generate heat. This could be useful in arctic regions or very cold places in general.

Of course, just spitballing here.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Interesting angle, especially if you were about to be extradited to the US for hacking into sensitive, government computers.

In a way, I can see why he is doing everything he can to avoid what probably does lie ahead for him. If convicted, he could well do time... and probably deservedly. But on the flipside, federal pens are not as bad as most state run corrections facilities. He could end up with a former banker... or government employee as his cellmate.

If there is exotic technology being withheld, chances are slim it would be kept anywhere that some snot nosed keyboard jockey could have so easily hacked.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
of course its true, i don't really have time for people who demand concrete evidence there is a time when you just have to put you faith in the thousands of people out there who share information, much of which conincide with eachother, the fact we have tesla's own revolutionary idea's which have been proven time and time again to be exist coninciding with the fact noone hears anything about him in school or the media, is a massive giveaway that they are hiding something

id rather put my faith in the brave souls like gary and other people rather than a bible you get what im saying? The government say's it is ok to put all your faith into a bible, that in hindsight could of been written/edited by any number of people, over our own bretheren....how the hell does that make any sense?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
hi

i dont think the "ufo excuse" will hold NO weight in his case,,,

some can think he's a cowboy hero,, but it was very stupid what he was doing,,,

does he deserve 35 years in prison,,,
no
but does deserve some punishment..

he was hacking multiple times,,, so this wasnt a one shot ordeal...
some hackers will try and hack,, just to see if the can win/access and thats it,,,,but not him,,,he kept doing it,,,,

what would happen if kept doing it,,,ya never know would coulda came into play....

I think everybody in every country has beefs with their own govt,,,, theres no utopia govt on this planet,,,,

but even thru alot of wrongs I still luv my USA!!!!

I dont think in the least he was worried about free energy for the world!!
we could cut our waste by 50% if we wanted to,,,the main problem is we are wasting to much...

yes,,it would be nice if we had free energy,,,then free food would be next,,, then free rent,,,,

energy will evolve slowly and for the better is small phases I hope...

The US shoulda started working on energy conservation/soces back in the 70's,,,so it feels like a lightning strike now that we have to jump start it and do something.....

as much as many of us want ufo/et disclosure,,,hacking into govt computers is not the answer nor the correct way...

what he should do is cut a deal with the prosecuter,,im not familar with prison term but I heard in federal prison on good behavior you actually only do a 1/3rd of your time,,,

he could be out probly in 12-15 months,,,if they dont throw the book at him,,,
and then he can write his book on how he was trying to get "free energy" for us and make a few hundred thousand dollars....

as I said,,he was doing this multiple times,,,

he got caught and he doesnt like it...

Im a big hearted person and I know some here may think Im a hanging judge which Im not,,,,lol...

it sadens me as well seeing him waste some of his life being stupid..

huggs everyone,,,

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

so your saying that the french revolutionaries shouldn't of stood up to their government, which in turn could of effected our reality in a way where democracy never existed? (not that it really does)

The fact you are living as a free unit, and are able to say things that you like is because of people that back in the day stood up against their rulers, which at the time was also looked down upon, by i dare say people like you

how dare you say what should and shouldn't be punished who do you think you are

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
and we can see that the spineless British government is not doing a thing to prevent his extradition, those filthy traitors. In my opinion the British government is nothing but pawns to someone who has an agender which does not have the British peoples best interests in mind.

Come on, have you seen this guy, he is incapable of lying. There can be no alteriour motive for him. He shouldn't get any gaol time what so ever, especially not in a filthy American prison. He should instead be hired by the british MOD, and various other government agency's to help with their security.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

what does the french revolution have to do with this???
his struggle for free energy from ET alien craft??

kinda weird revolutionay as well,,,this is between US and a british citizen,,,isnt it???

he was being stupid multiple times and got caught...

its been 7 years now,,,,if they dropped the charges I could care less,,,

and as for the "How Dare I",,,,this is my opinion,,,,
lighten up,,,!!!

if obviously think hacking into multiple govt agencies is cool and allright,,,?
(due to he is on a revolution??)

Im not handing him a death sentence,,,he should do 90-120 days at least....
thats pretty nice,,,huh???

[edit on 28-7-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
McKinnon DOES NOT deserve jail -- not even a minute-- he should be thanked. The ones who deserve jail are NASA heirarchy, DOE and all the other agencies who have kept us literally in the dark.

Jail government and non-government people who lie to us and keep us from true progress and freedom.

Free people like McKinnon.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

but even thru alot of wrongs I still luv my USA!!!!

I dont think in the least he was worried about free energy for the world!!
we could cut our waste by 50% if we wanted to,,,the main problem is we are wasting to much...

yes,,it would be nice if we had free energy,,,then free food would be next,,, then free rent,,,,

energy will evolve slowly and for the better is small phases I hope...

The US shoulda started working on energy conservation/soces back in the 70's,,,so it feels like a lightning strike now that we have to jump start it and do something.....

as much as many of us want ufo/et disclosure,,,hacking into govt computers is not the answer nor the correct way...

Free energy exists and would contribute greatly to ending poverty and the grip that corporations and government (the one you love so much) have on us. All the talk about "alternative" fuels, conservation, etc is pure BS. We don't need ANY of it. All we need is the disclosure of what our government really knows of ETs and their technology. But we can't have that, can we? We just need to be good, mindless drones affirming anything our trustworthy zookeepers tells us, right? They control us, have much better medical care than us, keep us just hungry enough so that all we care about is getting up the next morning and working in their salt mines. That's not my dream of either the US or the world, but it will continue as long as followers such as yourself stay asleep.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

well,,,if your life is doomed without free energy from ET ufo spacecraft sounds like your in a real pickle...

you think conservation is BS???,,,,,
and you demand free energy????

weird...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I sure would like to know exactly what he saw or read.....

If he is a real hacker....

Then he would have no doubt made some copy paste job on something....

If I read it right...92 Hacks.....and he has nothing to show for it??Come on...

If he truly did Hack those servers for reasons claimed....then he would have some kind of proof.....with out a doubt.

Now if he was hacking for different reasons....he might not have any evidence and is just using this as a scape goat for his crimes

Sounds like the latter to me

Of course...IMHO

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Overload

yes,,he was a hacker,,,,

a real pest who caused alot of problems and then claims he was hacking for free energy crap,,,,and then some members in the UFO community thinks he is paul revere or was on a crusade for free energy and ufo/et truth,,,,

gewizzzz!!

he was just a stupid idiot and thats it and got caught,,,,

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just making a point here but calling this guy a "hacker" is not an exactly fitting term. If you look into the case a little more deeply, the administrator accounts were left with blank passwords... Now i don't know about you but i wouldn't consider that hacking, if someone left their door unlocked and somebody walked into your house would you accuse them of lock picking?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The guy was caught hacking into a nasa network by someone working there. This person then apparently told him to get into a certain part of the NASA network because there was UFO info there. Our man logs in when he was told to and then got caught.

The chances of a NASA employe deciding to risk his job or liberty and give an unkonwn hacker top secret military secrets is very , very small and the idea of NASA storing top secret info on a network that has access to the net is just laughable. The chances are it was just a trap and the UFO info was just the bait.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join