It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Hacker-US Intelligence agencies have ET craft that run on clean, pollution free energy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
reply to post by awakeningaussie

kinda weird revolutionay as well,,,this is between US and a british citizen,,,isnt it???

All human beings have a right to such technology. If any human knows it, it is their moral duty to share it with our civilization.

We will either progress or collapse into ruin. We need this technology to make the next critical jump in our evolution or else, I am afraid our species is in for tough times.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

kinda weird revolutionay as well,,,this is between US and a british citizen,,,isnt it???

he was being stupid multiple times and got caught...

if obviously think hacking into multiple govt agencies is cool and allright,,,?
(due to he is on a revolution??)

Im not handing him a death sentence,,,he should do 90-120 days at least....
thats pretty nice,,,huh???

Many people know that the US government is working hand in hand with a criminal gang who basically run the western world.

There are those who believe that any and all measures should be used against them to stop their illegal and amoral activities which lead to hundreds of thousands, if not millions of deaths every year.

Some people believe that hacking and exposing a secret such as clean energy is proof of the evil intent of this criminal cartel. For what purpose other than criminal intent would cause someone to guard a secret that would improve the lives of so many?

This evil intent therefore justifies use of any and all means to ensure not only that they are stopped, but that they are erased entirely and all their stolen assets are returned to the people of earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ZORGON, i agree with all you have written so far in this thread,
So many folk tend to think he is some talented hacker! where as actually he just got lucky, running a simple programme to bypass the security.

The staff had left there passwords default so there was no major hack involve.

Also from what i remember, i recall him mentioning seeing a large object in space that he presumd was a space ship. and also seeing names of a
secret space command.
he found nothing on free energy,He thinks like most here that governments have this technology and are not giving it to the people.

YOU have shown that the material Gary was speaking of seeing like secret space ops are available online at those MIL. sites, those you put me onto are excellent, thanks again for those.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This guy is a wannabe hacker that got caught. He gives real hackers a bad name.

I had a friend in high school that was a hacker, taught me some interesting things but the main thing he always told me is that the first rule of a hacker is you never do something stupid to get caught. I would say that this guy logging in to the servers over and over would be considered pretty stupid, hence only a wannabe hacker.

I doubt this guy found what he claims he was looking for and he deserves what he gets.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I agree with Mr. VitalOverdose, misdirection, misinformation is the name of the game. Mankind always has a good reason for doing something and the REAL reason. Perhaps the entire story is a cover-up or covert communication for something entirely opposite of what the public is intended to see.

Why would the government keep such highly classified information in reach and exposed to some weekend warrior hacker?? They have to keep these things way out of reach and I believe these systems, servers, ect. are on a entirely different and unreachable network infrastructure and especially not penetrable from the WWW as you and I know it to be.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is it rather coincidental that in the middle of an energycrisis and pollutionera we have a dude claiming a U.F.O. that is enviromentalfree is in the hands of the US of A, one of the most polluting nations and currently in sway of being hated by a lot of people for political reasons???

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
This guy is a wannabe hacker that got caught. He gives real hackers a bad name.

I had a friend in high school that was a hacker, taught me some interesting things but the main thing he always told me is that the first rule of a hacker is you never do something stupid to get caught. I would say that this guy logging in to the servers over and over would be considered pretty stupid, hence only a wannabe hacker.

I doubt this guy found what he claims he was looking for and he deserves what he gets.

Just like all criminals, only the true morons get caught. This guy was no hacker and there is no justification for breaking the law or making the systems he broke into vulnerable for others to break into. Not a hero, martyr or anything to look up to.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by absconditussapientia

The government uses a completely separate "internet" then you or I use. The earliest of these was ARPANET which today's internet was based off of (sorry Gore).

ARPANET

The military thought they should use something more secure and began using MILNET in 1983 which later became apart of the Defense Data Network. As the internet and networks evolved, the military began using NIPRnet for Non-secure internet communications and SIPRnet for the secure/top secret traffic.

SIPRNet

NIPRnet

The point is, if this guy really wanted to get into something that was top secret where all of the "good stuff" would be, he would need to do more then a little scripting and social engineering (imo).

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
He is not a hacker.

He accessed unprotected computers and networks. Any chump with some coding knowledge can do it.

What I find more disgraceful is that the U.K. would desert one of their own citizens in their time of need.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
He is not a hacker.

He accessed unprotected computers and networks. Any chump with some coding knowledge can do it.

What I find more disgraceful is that the U.K. would desert one of their own citizens in their time of need.

I have already posted this, but people like to ignore the fact he is not actually a hacker, much like the US government do.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
There is enough energy in a teaspoon of water to power california - simply a question of getting to it - the very best stories I have ever heard of UFOS are when they are over lakes taking on water - personally covers all my bases - access to water throughout space would provide two things - plentiful hydrogen as the building block of and oxygen.......

Except... Water is not necessary. The energy that is free is zero point energy and exists at every point in the Universe.

Yes, our Black Ops have the tech to extract the ZPE for use. They have antigrav. And there are aliens amongst us.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
reply to post by absconditussapientia

The government uses a completely separate "internet" then you or I use. The earliest of these was ARPANET which today's internet was based off of (sorry Gore).

ARPANET

The military thought they should use something more secure and began using MILNET in 1983 which later became apart of the Defense Data Network. As the internet and networks evolved, the military began using NIPRnet for Non-secure internet communications and SIPRnet for the secure/top secret traffic.

SIPRNet

NIPRnet

The point is, if this guy really wanted to get into something that was top secret where all of the "good stuff" would be, he would need to do more then a little scripting and social engineering (imo).

This happened, what... Seven years ago? When did they implement the NIPRNet? I was amused that the wiki pages did not provide that info for either SIPR or NIPR.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Is it just me, or is it rather coincidental that in the middle of an energycrisis and pollutionera we have a dude claiming a U.F.O. that is enviromentalfree is in the hands of the US of A, one of the most polluting nations and currently in sway of being hated by a lot of people for political reasons???

Um... Gary's story has been around for seven years...

I also might add that Asperger's nearly always produces individuals who do not lie - to a fault, sometimes. (Ex: If a woman said, "How do I look?" and an Asperger's thought the look was not at all pleasing, rather than make up the lie, "It looks lovely, dear," they would say, "I think it's ugly, what you have on," or similar.)

So... The fact that he has Asperger's, and has held a consistent story, for seven years... Says something about his story.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by AncientShade

Um... Gary's story has been around for seven years...

I also might add that Asperger's nearly always produces individuals who do not lie - to a fault, sometimes. (Ex: If a woman said, "How do I look?" and an Asperger's thought the look was not at all pleasing, rather than make up the lie, "It looks lovely, dear," they would say, "I think it's ugly, what you have on," or similar.)

So... The fact that he has Asperger's, and has held a consistent story, for seven years... Says something about his story.

Well, for starters the energycrisis has been around for at least 7 years (it's more a between the ears thing) and when it comes to pollution that plays longer then 7 years as well.

Asperger comes in many shapes and sizes, not all variations cause the same effect. Also, having asperger doesn't mean one has other issues that can cause things like lies or just simply imaginairy things.

Loose from that subject. The good old US of A does have a U.F.O. unfortunatly I can't buldge this up with evidence. I can just say they didn't buried their facility that deep that their minds couldn't be read.
(just kidding...*cough)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Good question. The more I dig the more I am sure I will see a black van following me home.

Looks like SIPRnet and SIPRnet WAN is 10+ years old which means two or three new versions have come and gone since then.

SIPRnet implemented

Here is a link which contains a MAJOR opps regarding a classified pic.

Classified opps...

A little more info on NIPRnet but still can't find when it was "born" or retired.

NIPRnet

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

eh?

He DIDN'T mention the free energy thing in his first 'story', as zorgon has pointed out throughout this thread!!

"A Briton fighting extradition to the US for hacking into top-secret computers claims he was morally justified in breaking the law.

Gary McKinnon, 43, from Wood Green, north London, admits hacking into 97 US government computers, including Nasa's and Pentagon's, during 2001 and 2002.

He told the BBC he was on a "moral crusade" to prove US intelligence had found an alien craft run on clean fuel."

Sounds like he has either been advised by his lawyers to take this approach or, he has just started reading ATS?

I don't think he should go to jail, bit extreme. As other members have pointed out he cant really be described as a 'hacker'...?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't think he should go to jail, bit extreme. As other members have pointed out he cant really be described as a 'hacker'...?

I would say that the time fits the crime. Just because he sux at computer crimes doesn't mean he deserves less time.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If he said Tesla craft I would believe him.
An ET craft.
No way.
Barking up the wrong tree.
There is no way to determine what you are getting other wise.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

What would you suggest as a punishment?

Considering he has had this hanging over him since 2002....

Do you also believe he should be tried under anti-terrorist legislation?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
Mckinnon is hero in my book. This is a case of government suppression of information regarding issues that shouldn't be hidden from us anyway.

Don't be silly... you have no idea exactly what is hidden. All you guys THINK you know what is out there. What the heck does 'free energy' have to do with UFO's anyway... Do any of you even know what 'free energy' means?

I see your signature... yet you can say 'government suppression of information" and "Mckinnon is hero in my book"?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join