It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Debris Confirmed As Extraterrestrial: Lab Located, Scientists Named!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by mmiichael

With little documented evidence to support this, the focus has shifted to a belief in a controlled demolition of the WTC. The claim is that despite two planes being flown into buildings causing massive fires and loss of structural integrity, explosives were planted causing the buildings to collapse.

Without getting completely off topic, you failed to address building 7. NEver , in the history of Earth has a building fallen into its own footprint because 3 floors were on fire. NEVER. as in, EVER. U dont need to have documented evidence, nor be a conspiracy theorist to understand this.

Also without wanting to veer off topic, I'm afraid you are quoting Truther information sources on WTC 7 not what has been documented. The loss of structural integrity of this secondarily impacted building and it's gradual deterioration before it's final collapse was recorded on film and witnessed by thousands. The building did not completely fall into it's footprint as hundreds of photos attest. I don't know about never in the history of the world on anything.

As with UFOs an extremely high percentage of information and analysis on 9/11 found online is either badly reported or outright false.

Don't believe everything you read.

Mike

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venetian
Hi, I've posted an "idea" on the US Open Government[/url] website. The title of my post is called "Disclosure of Extra-Terristrial Presence & Technology." You can search by just entering in "UFO" in the Search tool.

If you're concerned about your article being found through searches it helps to spell the key word correctly:

"Extraterrestrial"

M

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

Originally posted by Facefirst
The title of this thread is misleading.
Nothing has been confirmed as being of ET origin.
Some claims have been made, that is all.
Confirmation requires hard, factual proof.

I hope my gut is wrong. Because 99% of claims such as what the article suggests turn out to either be attention seekers, hoaxers or people with mental disorders. Not a good track record. AKA bunk.

I think you should go re-read the OP again. It says that it confirms that Roswell was in fact an alien crash, not a weather balloon as the US Government tried to say it was.

If the US Government lied, then we have some real issues that need to be discussed and touched upon.

I did read it. And it bothers me that someone would make such a bold statement without any hard evidence.

To confirm something means that the party making said claim of confirmation has irrefutable proof.

In this case, the party claims confirmation of an ET crash.

No proof was presented. Just hearsay and conjecture.

Therefore, the "confirmation" part of the title of this thread is misleading.

It should have been reworded as "possibility" or "possible".... not "confirmed."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Well, it supposedly 'crashed' twice, the first time it gouged
a huge groove in the desert floor and left chunks of itself
scattered there.
Mac noticed the morning after the thunderstorm that his
sheep were wary of a section of his land and after investigating,
he found the debris and the damage.

The second 'hit'... we can assume, was found by the Army
as they scoured the land and eventually came to the butte.
There, supposedly was the broken craft.

The humanoid evidence came initially from a nurse and
the Undertaker.

Supposedly the US government and Obama can be trusted. I wouldn't trust them to be in charge of a potato gun. There are more lies and deceit coming from the US government than all the con-men of the world. Roswell was real. As are Flying Saucers. Why is the US keeping quiet? There's more to this than meets the eye. I think if they disclosed all about UFO's and Aliens the human race would cower at what has and might happen......

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The story goes the crafts parts were burned purple and the other crash had parts over a massive area. In other words it fell from the sky as space junk. The four bodies are noted in the MJ12 documents as badly decomposed yet how long does it take for that in N.M.? It is an odd thing to say if the documents by intent were to deceive. They were reportedly stunk so bad they could not work on them. Not a surprise to me being over 5,000 years old.

A.A.T. the only way to fly....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok, first read this:

Although scientists have known about and experimented with SMA's since 1932, it wasn't until 1962 that they came out of the laboratory. William Beuhler, working at the US Naval labs, discovered the SMA effect in an alloy of nickel and titanium. At the time the scientific team were trying to develop a heat and corrosive resistant alloy. In the process of creating a corrosive resistant alloy, they created a Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) made of 55% nickel and 45% titanium. This new material was relatively inexpensive and much safer (non-toxic) than previous SMA's. The team named their new alloy Nitinol (pronounced night-in-all). The name represents its elemental components and place of origin. The "Ni" and "Ti" are the atomic symbols for nickel and titanium. The "NOL" stands for the Naval Ordinance Laboratory where it was discovered. Although the mixture of nickel to titanium in nitinol is about equal, the smallest change in the ratio of the two compounds has a dramatic effect on the transition temperature of the resulting alloy. For instances, a 1-% difference in the ratio varies the transition temperature from -100 to +100 C. Every company manufacturing nitinol products today must hold the ratio of the components to a precise level to insure a stable and repeatable transition temperature.

Guess what would be ideal for weather balloons? And guess how many years the army is estimated to be ahead of the civil world?

It's pretty obvious. A light weight metal that holds it's strength, resists temperatures, and doesn't corrode is EXTREMELY valuable in high altitudes and areas with lots of corrosive things like oxygen, ozone, and water.

Good God, do some research and use common sense.

www.imagesco.com...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by spacevisitor

When someone says FTL travel is impossible
[edit on 27-5-2009 by yeti101]

Faster than light travel is not impossible.

There was a recent study and experiment that actually moved a particle faster than light. This was done by us knuckle dragging humans. Not an advanced alien species.

Did you know that back in the old days when they were developing steam driven trains, scientists actually believed that the wind from traveling faster than 35 miles per hour could kill a person. The notion seems absurd now but they had put all of their thought and ability into it at the time.

Don't count out the improbable as impossible.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

I can understand your reservations on trusting Governments,
they tend to hold back stuff from the folk who elected them.
But I think that on the 'ground-floor' of the Army, the information
was released with good will, it wasn't until later that loftier elements
pressed to squash the story and jumble it up.

My only other theory is that the saucer quote was released to
cover something else... something they may have feared more in
those days.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Ok, first read this:

Although scientists have known about and experimented with SMA's since 1932, it wasn't until 1962 that they came out of the laboratory.

Guess what would be ideal for weather balloons? And guess how many years the army is estimated to be ahead of the civil world?

It's pretty obvious. A light weight metal that holds it's strength, resists temperatures, and doesn't corrode is EXTREMELY valuable in high altitudes and areas with lots of corrosive things like oxygen, ozone, and water.

www.imagesco.com...

Didn't come out of the lab until 1962......

So, you are saying that an advanced metal that was finally fielded in 1962 was used in weather balloons in 1947?

They used rubber, wood, tape, glue and tinfoil for balloon back then.
How does your research and common sense come to the conclusion that the RAAF in 1947 went 15 years into the future to 1962 and aquired nitinol for use as a weather balloon because they were worried about the corrosive properties of ozone, oxygen and water?

Originally posted by Gorman91

Good God, take your own advice.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Markafeller
The story goes the crafts parts were burned purple and the other crash had parts over a massive area. In other words it fell from the sky as space junk. The four bodies are noted in the MJ12 documents as badly decomposed yet how long does it take for that in N.M.? It is an odd thing to say if the documents by intent were to deceive.

Not my elected role to play debunking cop on a conspiracy site. But I don't think anyone beyond those still young or very hardcore UFOlogists consider MJ12 as be anything other than a fraud. It has been exposed on many counts.

But nothing dies on the Internet.

Mike

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

It is estimated that the military is always 15 years ahead of the public. It is a well known estimate is makes perfect sense.

Also, if that's what weather balloons are made of, and the evidence is significant that there was a weather balloon (as in those photos takes with the supposed alien language being nothing more than balloon symbols), then I am still right. Why NOT test next generation materials? It took them 15ish years before they got a decent jet fighter produced from Nazi prototypes.

You don;t have to go into the future. It's been known about since the 30s, but it wasn't public until the 60s. It tool less time to make nuclear bombs a reality. So your going to tell me they didn't have a good prototype of simple metal in a shorter time?

Indeed, get some research done. My point just flew over your head. Differentiate a bit before you assume.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

those still young or very hardcore UFOlogists consider MJ12 as be anything other than a fraud. It has been exposed on many counts.

While I don't personally believe in the MJ-12 documents, I really wish kidflash2008 was here right now.

He'd tell you that even the FBI investigated the authenticity of the documents and could not prove that any were fraudulent. And that speaks volumes my friend.

Regards,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No, your point was understood. You are implying that in 1947 the army used advanced shape retaining metals in a one use weather balloon.

That's like using chinese silk to make a disposable diaper.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

And Hitler ordered his army to use jet planes for assault and bombing when they were clearly for defense.

Why does everything have to be logically used? This is the government, the least logical organization.

Also, it is not that very advanced. It's just two metals molded together. They just happen to have unique properties. by comparison, the invention of plastics around the same era was vastly more complex.

Not only that, but advanced plastic and ceramic technologies are more likely to be on a ship. memory metal? What use would that be? if you crash, your still screwed, as evident.... by the crash.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Supposedly the US government and Obama can be trusted. I wouldn't trust them to be in charge of a potato gun. There are more lies and deceit coming from the US government than all the con-men of the world. Roswell was real. As are Flying Saucers. Why is the US keeping quiet? There's more to this than meets the eye. I think if they disclosed all about UFO's and Aliens the human race would cower at what has and might happen......

Did the U.S Government at one point Issue a psychological study on how society will react to Alien disclosure? I remember the psychologist that issued the report basically said that it can do tremendous harm to the economy and welfare of the state. (which the theory could be bull and in reality will have more positive effect on society in general)

The source is vague here: CIA Role in the study of ufos 1947-90

Its very vague, but I heard this bit of info from my philosophy professor.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by EnigmaXD]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hmm. Not sure what to think of this. I dont follow the Rosewell stories too much. If we had these metals already then how is it alien technology?

Though I do believe there is something to this whole Rosewell deal, because why else would they be working so hard to cover something up.

But I dont think they're going to be releasing any breaking news documents worth reading anytime soon.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok now that i have done a little research I would like to hold my opinion until we see these Original documents, and this scientist confession in writing or video would be better
I have the utmost respect for Frank but why not show the evidence first here on ATS .....
before the future book or documentary
it could be an exclusive here!! haha C'mon Frank have your friend give us the goods!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Thanks for the link to the Image, good stuff.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Evenin' Mike,

Thanks for your insightful thoughts on the undying Roswell myth.

Brazel the farmer who found the wreckage had a daughter 14 or 15 who picked up the debris with him and has confirmed on more than one occasion it was a weather balloon. Highly important - she was there!!

Bessie Brazel "didn't confirm anything"' she stated in an affidavit:

The debris looked like (my emphasis) pieces of a large balloon which had burst.

She also stated:

There as a lot of debris scattered sparsely over an area that seems to me now to have about the size of a football field [or about an acre].

As well as:

The foil-rubber material could not be torn like ordinary aluminum foil can be torn.

Moreover parts of her story, specifically her father's itinerary directly contrast the declarations of other witnesses, as well as newspaper reports.

The US military opened it's files and confirms this. Marcel has been proven a compulsive liar. And on and on.

The military has never "opened anything," and the only thing Marcel has been proven is a patriot, who served his country admirably!

But professional conmen trying to make a living as UFO experts find people malleable enough to suggestively prompt for the responses they're seeking.

There is one thing we agree on--the mythology surrounding Roswell exists, which is compounded by people relating misinformation, as evidenced here. Who might these con-men be?

And now it's become enough of a legend that there is a level of status and attention integrating oneself into the story.

A minor incident in 1947 on the cusp of a new found interest in possibly alien aircraft and an overreactive military not certain what they'd come across for a few days.

Are you suggesting that the only nuclear armed Air Base in the world, the folks that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki couldn't identify a weather balloon . . . which were launched on a regular basis?!

Until the late 70s forgotten. But then the myth creating wheels got rolling and haven't stopped.

As I always point out, the biggest story in human history, contact with an otherworldly intelligence. But until it became a cottage industry, no one took much note of it.

Mike

The same argument could be made of the Titanic until it was located on the sea floor!

Respectfully,
Frank

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Loads of second, third and fourth hand stories, always material evidence falling shot of conclusive. No credible whistleblowers

The principle military witnesses said it was ET. General DuBose admitted the weather balloon was a cover story !

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join