It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Debris Confirmed As Extraterrestrial: Lab Located, Scientists Named!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I think yours is one of the best posts yet,
an actual reasoning for the use of such a metal in a craft.
There also has to be a reason for why the craft
should have crashed in the first place,I seem
to recall that there were thunderstorms at the time,
maybe lightning caused the alloy to deform at an
accelerated speed beyond its capabilities,who knows.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Until mankind understands the meaning and power behind true symbolism, we will never fully understand extraterrestrial technology. The secret is locked within the characters and symbols, they make inanimate objects into an animate - or almost organic (alive with a purpose) in their manufactured specific design. The symbolic design is what you might think of as a type living nano technology but it is down to the very core of every piece and every element and fiber from every craft recovered.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eniac

Edited out my response that was probably somewhat condescending. Sorry. Perhaps what I was trying to say was somewhat unclear. I am just extremely skeptical of hearsay - no matter how "reliable" a witness may be.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by tallcool1]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
You know? Just a thought. If this type of metal was reverse engineered and it is a "memory" metal....this might explain why so many UFO's (or USO's - Under water Submersible Objects) are seen diving into the ocean and accelerating at PHENOMenal speeds under the oceans surface...........if the craft was made of this type of metal (or a variation thereof) it would instantly correct any defects to the ships surface as the friction on the ships surface fights the inertial external forces opposing it. The heated surface by friction would instantly repair the ships hull/surface. Just a thought!

I love posts that dont just say yay or nay to the OP but take thought further.

Side-note: Whenever there is mention of Flying Saucers metals in UFO-Books its most often malleable.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I still think that the *aliens* are us from a different time period. There is a reason for genetic experimentation.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have no proof and don't expect anyone to believe me but I'm posting this anyway. My grandfather worked for the NRL from '47 until '72. He never talked much about what he did. He mentioned working with V2's because he could. He mentioned "Star Wars" missile defense. He also told stories about a metal that no matter what they would do to it would always retain its shape. They used it to fill holes in light gas guns when they would blow them up. He also said the only place they could get it was from a lab in New Mexico. I often would ask him "Hey Pops that stuff come from Roswell?" He would always laugh at me and tell me I was a kook. Me and my Mom always knew he knew something and wouldn't tell us. For obvious reasons. He recently died from an unidentifiable form of cancer caused by unknown heavy metals. The cancer amongst other things that happened while he was in the hospital make us suspicious even more of what he did. My 2 cents.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by cookiesneedlovetoo]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cookiesneedlovetoo

So he didn't leave any kind of note verifying he knew whether or not Roswell was real?
My history teacher's father was in the CIA and was aware of what happened in Roswell, and actually told her that it was an alien UFO. She says he has a box with a bunch of secrets that she will get once he dies.
But I'm sure this is irrelevant because we will have some type of disclosure before then anyway

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I remember seeing an interview with a female scientist from darpa i think and she talked about being on the verge of unlocking the secrets to a new memory metal,so this to me meant it was not a material being processed, but rather back engineered! the way she said they had made progress and such did not hold for something they had made.

what i want to know is when are the 3 ATS amigos gonna tell on what they have on the Roswell crash,they hold some new material previously unseen documentation that is proof of something to do with Roswell.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360
[mo

Nothing to that could prove that. The only thing he left was a bunch of pictures from the NRL,some with V2's, blueprints to a light gas gun he helped design, with Top Secret stamped on it, and a few other things he probably shouldn't still have had or that I should now have. I remember going in one of his briefcases when I was a kid, long after he retired, and him getting really upset with me. Maybe something maybe not but the next day he was burning papers in the fireplace.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Welsh_Mulder

It's plausible that the book is embellishing the facts to increase sales, but that does not mean that you should dismiss the information because its significance 'might' be overstated. Just be mindful of this and look at the information objectively.

I agree that claims need to be backed up by proof and all to often this doesn't happen, especially in respects to the media. The problem with information like this, is its only significant to those who have already done some background research into the subject and too abstract and complex for those who haven't. That's one reason why its avoided by the media.

That being said, there is a certain 'gigglefactor' when it comes to reporting UFO related stories. Even when there is substantial testimony like that of the people involved in the disclosure project; the media as a whole looks to make fun.

Finally here is another source that backs up the article on the point you raised

The nickel-titanium alloys were first developed in 1962–1963 by the Naval Ordnance Laboratory and commercialized under the trade name Nitinol (an acronym for Nickel Titanium Naval Ordnance Laboratories). Their remarkable properties were discovered by accident. A sample that was bent out of shape many times was presented at a laboratory management meeting. One of the associate technical directors, Dr. David S. Muzzey, decided to see what would happen if the sample was subjected to heat and held his pipe lighter underneath it. To everyone's amazement the sample stretched back to its original shape.

Good old Wikipedia

Anyone know where we can get access to the documents ?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx
reply to post by A boy in a dress

The main "debunking" of the story relies on someone believing that everyone in Roswell in 1947 was uneducated and as dumb as a box of hair. It is hard for me to believe that no one back then had ever seen aluminum foil, neoprene or a dime store mannequin. This makes the official explanation ludicrous.

The USAF added bunk, not removed it.

Explanation 1: flying disc recovered
Explanation 2: weather balloon
Explanation 3: we lied, it was actually a top secret mogul balloon
Explanation 4: high altitude crash test dummies
Explanation 5: we're telling you the truth this time, really!
Explanation 6: wull... we lied about the truth back then, but were are absolutely, positively telling you the truth now.

Witness's said, before the officals came and took it all away, they got a hammer to the metal and it didnt bend.

Now, why in the hell would you get a hammer to aluminium foil?????

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
I am just extremely skeptical of hearsay - no matter how "reliable" a witness may be.

Thanks for your insightful thoughts on the undying Roswell myth.

Brazel the farmer who found the wreckage had a daughter 14 or 15 who picked up the debris with him and has confirmed on more than one occasion it was a weather balloon. Highly important - she was there!!

The US military opened it's files and confirms this. Marcel has been proven a compulsive liar. And on and on.

But professional conmen trying to make a living as UFO experts find people malleable enough to suggestively prompt for the responses they're seeking.

And now it's become enough of a legend that there is a level of status and attention integrating oneself into the story.

A minor incident in 1947 on the cusp of a new found interest in possibly alien aircraft and an overreactive military not certain what they'd come across for a few days.

Until the late 70s forgotten. But then the myth creating wheels got rolling and haven't stopped.

As I always point out, the biggest story in human history, contact with an otherworldly intelligence. But until it became a cottage industry, no one took much note of it.

Mike

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
WE have you believe something as throwaway as tin foil and kite strings is "alien"when the NWO takes over it'll be esy like ex-lax.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No. It was just swampgas.

Anyways, this news is good to hear. The govt can't hide truth forever. Eventually truth will prevail!!

It was just a weather balloon. Psssh. Yeah right.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

If you can link me to a picture of a weather balloon that has any resemblance at all to a saucer, I would appreciate it.
Also don't you think the farmer and family would be the most important witnesses to shut up about what really happened? Probably paid them millions.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Its interesting to think how a craft made with such advanced, non-destructive memory metal/material could leave a wreckage of debris when it supposedly crashed.

And how unfortunate for those aliens who traversed vast depths of space and time only to have their ufo explode on earth.

presuming that this was sarcasm, why do you presume that them having greater technology means that they couldn't or wouldn't still be prone to crashes?

it really annoys me when people make no distinction between capable of building a better spaceship than us and being a practically perfect race which would not make errors or have problems.

there are any number of possible reasons why a more technically advanced craft could still crash. error of judgement (these things are not gods), computer failure, an attack from something else above earth which damaged the craft, christ maybe the pilot had a heart attack. maybe it was a depressed alien couple with 2 weeks to live so they decided to go out romantically with a bang by commiting suicide together by flying to a far away world.

and yes i'm well aware that most of those ideas are hard to take seriously, which is why i'm not suggesting that any one of them is true. what i am saying is that more naive than believing that aliens did crash is that aliens COULDN'T crash.

by the same logic people shouldn't be dieing when we have enough food to go around the whole world and yet because of our global politics and our lack of individual help for those who are it happens anyway. and how can we possibly presume that because they can build a better space ship that they are any more socially and biologically developed than ourselves? the truth is we can't and it's exceptionally silly to make any assumptions about something which we know nothing about.

sorry for ranting but it really gets me when people make massive assumptions and even worse when they are sarcastic as they do it

@whoever suggested that's why usos fly into water, very nice idea!

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Renegade Bison]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by Frank Warren

Until mankind understands the meaning and power behind true symbolism, we will never fully understand extraterrestrial technology. The secret is locked within the characters and symbols, they make inanimate objects into an animate - or almost organic (alive with a purpose) in their manufactured specific design. The symbolic design is what you might think of as a type living nano technology but it is down to the very core of every piece and every element and fiber from every craft recovered.

what proof do you have of that?

and don't mention the supposed letter type symbols from roswell because for all we know it says HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN (the craft was a present for the pilot). i can't think of anything to suggest that 'the meaning of true symbolism' holds any such key since even if we have or find some symbols they won't necessarily be of any help to anything-equally we might work it all out for ourselves. and that organic talk......what are you talking about?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

It would also be a perfect solution to any pieces of debris that might collide with it when going at incredible speeds, which is the age old question skeptics love to ask about how to do light-speed.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I really hope roswell will be revealed

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join