It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casimir effect and anti-gravity?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
Can we get back to the subject!!!!

Look who cares if the guy is fake "for the sake of arugments"....

People like me that are as interested in the TRUTH as they are the unexplainable. I am sorry if my desire to learn the truth and have people be honest is spoiling all of your fun. This must mean that one of us is in the wrong forum.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Static electricity is still the road to anti gravity.

The gigantic van de graff was effectively put into a craft
by Tesla.
AC directed into a patented open terminal coil breaks out electrons as
well as atmospheric breakdown for charge generation.
This can amount to a lot of charge.
Also makes UFOs so sparky.
However an electrostatic flow is achieved central to the craft
that changes the charge distribution and raises the craft.
Other controls provide horizontal movement.

Its done all the time.

ED: If not convinced the elemental static force equation requires charge
and voltage. Directed against gravity or in a vectored position you
have acceleration.

ED: Its also fun to be on the trail of anti Tesla conspiracy.
[edit on 1/14/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 1/14/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

i think you just dont undertand what zero point nrg is

ook?

sorry to hit you with that but you dont even listen...
"read in this case"

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

ook?

"read in this case"

You are right. I have no idea what NRG is. I am an adult who uses complete words. Aside from that, how is that even an appropriate response? I do not think you know what a plastic UFO on a string is. Did that help at all? I have no idea why you would say such a thing.

Can Hutchinson reproduce his effects? Teach them? Use them?

NO!

All he can do is publish little films he makes and get gullible people to believe that this lil hippy is an amazing man even though what is amazing about him cannot be utilized, recreated, studied, witnessed.....etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

dont nit pick about energy... or shall i say nrg ? same thing..

neways,..

I said befor WHO CARES he is one case of evidence... he may be fake he may not

but he based his theory ON tela or shall we debunk him??

I dont see this as who is debate i see it as a WHAT IF .. becouse that is the question

can we affect gravity using zero point energy... ? well can we?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

If you are so unworried about Hutchinson and his validity, then you had no reason to even address me, let alone insult me personally. I was responding about Hutchinson in particular. If that was not the conversation that you wanted to have, you should not have had it then. You should also not insult people for pointing out that one of the emeralds held up as evidence of why this is worth discussing is a fake. So to answer your last question without insulting you and without dragging you along on a topic I care not to discuss, no we can not.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Im just playing by your rules and getting back to the topic..

You are right i am wrong he is fake he is not..

that was not the question was it?

Im trying to find out infact if it is true

and i dont not insult you sir... i was always trying to state the case of the thread...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

ook?

"read in this case"

So I missed the complimentary tone of this post I guess.

I did get to the topic. I answered your on topic question with a hearty no.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have no reason to flame

we are here for a reason and that is the thread at hand.

Not who is fake and who is not.. we can go over that stuff all day

I pointed out he based his "work" on tesla

tesla as we all know is a very real nut

thats why i said forget him the principle still stands regardless

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Yes, I never said that Tesla was not. I also did not bring Hutchinson up and hold him high as evidence. Can you find me one example of a functioning zero point energy system?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

yep.. transmiting electicity...

shall we continue?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

yep.. transmiting electicity...

shall we continue?

Where? What system? Please elaborate.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

ok... please look up tesla first. i dont mean that in a bad way

but the "transmistion" of electro static particals is the zero affect

much like tapping into quatoms the work horse of the atom

We can tap into and use the quatom level as energy...

Its wacked out i do agree but telsa did show it and he is proven to have shown it..

if you can sit in your house and get electrictiy just like you listen to the radio.. that is infact 0 point energy

You are Tuning into space..

I dont mean to sound complex but they are the facts..

feel free to look up teslas pattents
"if you can find them"

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Yeah I really appreciate the condescention and all but you only sidestepped my question. Thank you for using so many words to simply say that no, you do not have one real example. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

You asked me for an application of the zero affect?

i gave you one?

the zero affect is taping into the friction of space

or dont you understand friction??

basic class:

The universe is a baloon

something is blowing up the baloon...

the "force" is as infinat as we can see

we can use this "power"

its not hard /// go blow up a baloon
thats zero point energy.. or NRG as i stated befor..

[edit on 16-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I asked you for a real world example of a working zero point energy system. You have yet to offer one. Do not pretend that the problem is my understanding. My question is really quite simple and requires merely a simple answer. You can talk in circles about the validity of the periphery but the does little to answer what was actually asked. You are apparently quite pleased with yourself as your condescending little remarks make you seem to feel somehow better. If that is what makes you happy, so be it. I just wanted an answer to the question I actually asked. I will let you go condescend to someone else. Anyone that starts out defending a toy on a string is hardly worth listening to anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

i told you a real word working appliction...

Look up telsa its clear that you aint..

We can transmit Electircity.. Fact.. and ..yes it has to do with the cas affect..

gravity on the other hand is different..

Please understand... Blowing up a baloon is the same as the big bang...

FORCE FRICTION

or shall i post some easy to read wiki links...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Tali ho

I'm in

Who is T.T. Brown

Early and middle years Brown was born in Zanesville, Ohio; his parents were Lewis K. and Mary Townsend Brown. In 1921, Brown discovered what was later called the Biefeld-Brown effect while experimenting with a Coolidge X-ray tube. This is a vacuum tube with two asymmetrical electrodes. Brown noticed that there was a force exerted by the tube when it was connected to a high-voltage source. This force was not caused by the X-rays, but by this new effect. Later, in 1923, he collaborated with Paul Alfred Biefeld at Denison University, Granville, Ohio. He started a military career afterwards and was involved in a number of science programs. In 1930 he joined the U.S. Navy and conducted fundamental research in electromagnetism, radiation, field physics, spectroscopy, gravity and other topics. He later worked for Glenn L. Martin and, still later, for the National Defense Research Committee (NDRC) and the Office of Scientific Research and Development, headed at that time by Dr. Vannevar Bush. After 1944 he worked as a consultant to the Lockheed-Vega Aircraft Corporation.

Later years In 1955, Brown went to England, and then France where he worked for La Société Nationale de Construction Aéronautique du Sud Ouest (SNCASO). In 1956, the aviation trade publication Interavia reported that Brown had made substantial progress in anti-gravity or electro-gravitic propulsion research. Top U.S. aerospace companies had also become involved in such research (see United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974)) which may have become a classified subject by 1957. Others contend Brown's research simply reached a dead end and lost support. Though the effect he discovered has been proven to exist by many others, Brown's work was controversial because others and even he himself believed that this effect could explain the existence and operation of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Brown was an early investigator of UFOs and in 1956 helped found the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP). Though Townsend resigned not long after NICAP was founded, NICAP was an influential force in civilian UFO research through 1970. The organization's activities drew the attention of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), several high-level officers of which joined the group. Brown's research has since become something of a popular pursuit around the world, with amateur experimenters replicating his early experiments in the form of "lifters" powered by high-voltage.

Notice the gap again 1930 then advancement in 1955 also I highly recommend going back to that link and try to bring up his patents from the US Patent office yes the link is official. Hint good luck

Electrogravitics

Electrogravitics is a research subject based upon the original work of Nikola Tesla, and hypotheses advanced by Thomas Townsend Brown and Brown's subsequent extensive experimentation and demonstrations of the effect. The term was in widespread use by 1956.[1] The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century; to date, other than Brown's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley[2], Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese, no conclusive evidence of electrogravitic signatures has been found. Recently, some investigation has begun in electrohydrodynamics (EHD) or sometimes electro-fluid-dynamics, a counterpart to the well-known magneto-hydrodynamics, but these do not seem a priori to be related to Brown's "electrogravitics"

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you sir

just to add

lol didnt work :<

video.google.co.uk...#

there is the link

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link