It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casimir effect and anti-gravity?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

LOL realy..

have you any ANY evidence to show me zero point is not real???

or that infact it can not affect gravity?

you question: show me a working aplication of zeropoint

AND I DID

The concept was first proposed by Albert Einstein and Otto Stern in 1913. The term "zero-point energy" is a calque of the German Nullpunktenergie. All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy

do you even read what i post???

Albert Einstein
Otto Stern

or shall we debate this crap all day long?????

All quantum mechanical systems have a zero point energy

and what is electricity based on? lol

just becouse you dont see the bigger pitcure dont flame me...

you said befor YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT.. so shut up and listen to what OTHERS who do understand it are sayin

and stop being such a troll..

ur problem you lack the understanding of what it IS

go away

[edit on 17-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult

LOL realy..

have you any ANY evidence to show me zero point is not real???

or that infact it can not affect gravity?

you question: show me a working aplication of zeropoint

AND I DID

ur problem you lack the understanding of what it IS

go away

Can I prove something does not exsist? Sure, as soon as you prove I do not have a dragon in my garage. Everyone knows you cannot prove the lack of something. Find that definition of "pseudoscience" yet? Until you can offer any evidence that you even know what any of these words mean, I do not see how you can claim to be making any point here. You do not know what zero point energy is. You know how to steal from wikipedia. You claim my computer runs on zero point energy. Really? You need to come show me how it is doing that and together we will be the richest men on the planet. You have not offered an example, not one. You stole your words from a page that also goes on to explain that it is so far not real and you do not even understand that is what it says.

What is the definition of "pseudoscience?"

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
good gerif....

I shall tell you MYSELF and i wont use wiki to point out who thought of it befor john and tesla..

Zero point energy is the understanding that friction "the expansion" of the universe can be obtained using technology...

The reason why we dont have any zero point "free engery" is becouse we base our entire being on

Profits and greed...

The science is there.. take a pic

electromagnatism

Radio waves...

and other way you wish to put it

its based on energy that is being emmited by the expansion or "friction" of the universe

do you think we MAKE electirctiy??? NO we dont

we TAP into its energy

We can infact tap into the very life force that is making the universe expand

and i dont know how dumb you are but please understand we have applications BASED ON ZERO POINT ENERGY

None are IN application "full zero point tech" for a good reason

ITS FREE....

now shall we keep this debate going.. and let me ask you a question

Why are you on this forum when

You dont understand it but now you do "and i can quote you saying that"

but yet you flame the people who provide evidence based on facts?

I dont understand what your argument infact IS

or shall we go over the same crap u keep dragging up "working application"

that you dont understand...

and when you post ur reply I will infact POST that to you just to show you are infact

A TROLL with no argument other than to make one becouse you aint got a clue wtf ur talking about...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The Insults and Name Calling Stops NOW!!!!

Any more and Warnings will be handed out and possible Removal of Posting Privileges.

Semper

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

sorry semper !!

Ok i say a truce in some kidnda way

I do not mean to Degrade the thread here.. and i will not say he is..

But!

what is your view on it "zero point"

is it real or not?

and if so can it affect gravity "or gravatons"

? is all i ask...

sorry about getting so heated but i love to debate this kidna stuff its my area being a math geek

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

read the last line smart ass..

then look up the word pseudoscience

its there for a reason it means its REAL its just not manufactured..

This is the board I signed up to? This is what passes for intelligent debate? Wow. Look, not only have you not given an example, and you won't because you can't because there are none, but you have been kind of a jerk for no reason and then you call people stupid and say things like that? Is that really what you think pseudoscience meanse or are you just someone who says things and then looks forward to arguing about it? Oh, that is right, you refuse to re-address that subject because you knew you were wrong. If people here are just going to be rude and ignorant together, I am really sorry I even bothered to register.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

did you add anything?

I did try to show him examples of zero point ... There is no working application of zero point tech

well unless you count ufos ....

The underlying concept of zeropoint tech is still real

thats why i used tesla as my evidence or didnt you read that part?

or do i have to list some massive post someone will not read ?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

did you add anything?

I did try to show him examples of zero point ... There is no working application of zero point tech

So, after pages and pages of telling me that you gave me an example of working zero point energy, you say this?????????????

There is no working application, like I have been saying all along. I told you that you could not give an example because there is none to give. Now you admit it and you do not even realize it. What is your native language, age, IQ, etc. I feel I have been expecting to much in asking you to make sense to an English speaking adult. Perhaps that is my folly and not yours.

Sure, as soon as you get your hands on one that you can show us, we can count them.

he underlying concept of zeropoint tech is still real

No, you need to stop telling people to read. Those of us who already read know all about Tesla, zero point energy, and your hero Hutchinson. We do not need anyone to quote from wikipedia and put it up as their own knowlege. We do no need anyone to pretend some lame website dictionary is our own private library of knowledge. We also know that if you are going to steal your intelligence, you should do it from a page that does not also call the entire concept bunk! (pseudoscience) Looked that word up yet?

So let me see where we are at. I asked for an example and you keep telling me that you have given me one, even though in this last post you admit there is no such thing. You laugh at me for calling pseudoscience - fake science, when that is exactly what it means.

Take your posts telling people to read and just read yourself. It is great that your parents got you on the internet so that you can learn but you should refrain from arguing about these concepts until you fully understand them.

If you really care to have an intelligent conversation about zero-point energy, you need to address your attempt to pladgerize wikipedia and you need define pseudo-science. If you still cannot do either, then you really have nothing else to say to anyone that could possibly matter.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
The Insults and Name Calling Stops NOW!!!!

Any more and Warnings will be handed out and possible Removal of Posting Privileges.

Semper

Really? It seems like the Result is doing just fine with handing out nothing but insults and bad language and l33t speak all over this board. Perhaps you need to say it again.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

did you add anything?

More than you have so far in just one post.

When did you do that? I have read your posts more than once just to make sure and I am having trouble finding even one example.

Do you count Bigfoot as an eyewitness and do dead people telling us secrets count or should we just put things that no one can prove aside? I count UFOs when I am discussing UFOs. Here we are discussing zero-point energy. Unfortunately, it is not a real concept, yet. It is all theory and has yet to be demonstrated by anyone anywhere.

The underlying concept of zeropoint tech is still real

No, it is not. Sorry but unless you can come up with that example, you are going to have to just deal with the fact that it is not real.a

I read that part about Tesla. Tesla came up with some amazing ideas. It would also seem that he came up with a great many ideas that have been taken from sight. Unfortunately, he never came up with a working zero-point energy system of any kind either.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

1. do you know what happend when he found out about transmiting electricity thru thin air?

how can we make money selling airials.. so please go back under the rock you came..

2. and on another point if u wish to try pove im wrong...

look up

HAARP

very good expample "and its working right now"

[edit on 17-1-2009 by theresult]

I thought that I would number these "examples" to show that they are not zero point energy systems.

1. So, you claim that all electromagnetic radiation is a "Zero point sytem"? The sun generates electromagnetic radiation through not only thin air, but a vacuum as well. High speed electons cause the northern lights. I guess that all we need to do is get a long enough plug in, stick it in the Earth's magnetosphere, and BOING! Free energy.

I will quote your "favorite" source:

The discovery of zero point energy does not improve the world's prospects for perpetual motion machines. Much attention has been given to reputable science suggesting that zero point energy is infinite. But zero point energy is a minimum energy below which a thermodynamic system can never go, thus none of this energy can be withdrawn without altering the system to a different form in which the system has a lower zero point energy. The calculation that underlies the Casimir experiment, a calculation based on the formula predicting infinite vacuum energy, shows the zero point energy of a system consisting of a vacuum between two plates will decrease at a finite rate as the two plates are drawn together. The vacuum energies are predicted to be infinite, but the changes are predicted to be finite. Casimir combined the projected rate of change in zero point energy with the principle of conservation of energy to predict a force on the plates. The predicted force, which is very small and was experimentally measured to be within 5% of its predicted value, is finite.[8] Even though the zero point energy might be infinite, there is no theoretical basis or practical evidence to suggest that infinite amounts of zero point energy are available for use, that zero point energy can be withdrawn for free, or that zero point energy can be used in violation of conservation of energy.

Zero Point Energy

2. HAARP is NOT a working zero point energy source. In fact...According to the official website, The site requires up to 3.6 million watts to power the antenna assembly.

The HAARP Ionospheric Research facility will be a major Arctic facility for conducting upper atmospheric research. The facility will consist of two essential parts:

A high power transmitter and antenna array operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The transmitter is capable of delivering up to 3.6 million Watts to an antenna system consisting of 180 crossed dipole antennas arranged as a rectangular, planar array

And for those who think that a huge amount of energy is produced from HAARP... it simply isn't true:

During active ionospheric research, the signal generated by the transmitter system is delivered to the antenna array, transmitted in an upward direction, and is partially absorbed, at an altitude between 100 to 350 km (depending on operating frequency), in a small volume a few hundred meters thick and a few tens of kilometers in diameter over the site. The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 microwatts per cm2, tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere.

HAARP

So.... If you actually want to be taken seriously, you need to provide some Factual information.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

Factual evidence??

hang on here for one moment...

Albert Enstine knew it..

I cant PROVE it can i? or that would mean free energy devices are on sale..

Im talking more about the PRINCIPLE jeez

Flame all you want and call me a hutchinson hugger and tryyy

Can you tell me what zeopoint "energy" IS?

Im waiting,...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Can you tell me what zeopoint "energy" IS?

Im waiting,...

How dare you challenge anyone to explain it to you when the best you have done so far is to steal from Wikipedia without ever once giving it credit. You took it word for word and never cited it as an external source or what that source should have been. Why don't you tell us what zero point energy is in your own words so that someone here can pretend to believe you have a clue what you are talking about.

Factual evidence is very relevant when trying to claim something is real, what part of that are you having trouble with, exactly?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Amniodarone

Factual evidence??

hang on here for one moment...

Albert Enstine knew it..

Knew what exactly? Please give your source this time, no plagiarism allowed. Are you really asking someone why they would ask you for factual evidence after shooting down what you so brazenly held up as factual evidence? You say it is real. You say you can prove it. You say you have evidence. It does suck when someone calls you on that, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intothepitwego

Sorry, was trying to have a sense of humor about all the anger on this thread over something so trivial. I did not mean to break whatever TOS this should actually fall under.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

OOOKKK

so the guy who said dreamed up relitivity is nuts???

I Mean you CAN READ IT ON WIKI

so you saying just coz its on wiki its fake????????

I mean READ IT¬!!!!!

Jeezus//

Look u said im a john hutchinson lover .. When i aint..

then you say show me a working application WHEN I CANT..

But i Can point out the UNDERLYING PRINCIPLE OF IT...

or do u dissagree???????

i mean the discusion is about gravity and the effect of the zeropoint energy THEORY

you are sayin to me PROVE ZEROPOINT right??

I did well its "theory" so what affect WOULD IT HAVE on GRAVITY

read the thread topic it helps...

dont take it to heart./

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

That you can infact tap into the engery of the universe...

its called PRINCIPLE/./

man i dont even know why i bother....

Iwishicould.. atleast im ur foe lol u added me coz you hate how i type thats ok tho :p

becouse i dont have foes..

Only understanding..

and thanks for the u2u

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

and just to point out...

The Very wording you challenged me with was from wiki also Correct??

or am i stupid?

so please ..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join