It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casimir effect and anti-gravity?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by Intothepitwego

yes i agree but.. the way you talked to me seemd it was iwishicould..

Not nearly everything, just crap that is fraudulent or a blatant lie or just really really hard to accept.

look at the responce???

i asked iwishicould a question Not you??

but you said NOT.. its like you are speaking for him???

dont know why we are even having this lame arguement

i think zeropoint energy can affect gravity

thats my story... and im sorry if you want me to prove it.. but tbh its all theoretical.

you being here is theoreticall..

dont ask me to prove jack jiiggery

YOU ARE MY PROOF

alive are we?

and you dont want to talk about INFINTIY??

ohh nooo whats infinity got to do with zeropoint!!

becouse infinity means ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

jeez... its debate not a PROOF contest... fs

mods pleas done hash my points :/

Hutchinson is a proven fake.

There are no actual working zero point energy anything anywhere, it is just an idea.

The poster above me tried to pass off wikipedia quotes as his own which is against TOS and not has an entire post dedicated to calling one person two or vice versa.

My posts are on topic and get banned.

Sorry but theories are nice but there are plenty of theories to discuss and theorhetical scientists to quote from but a hippy with a super 8 is not the route to a meaningful discussion on anti-gravity. Neither is plagerism and lying.

P.S. take all the points you like. I am more interested in truth than the color of my background or secondary titles.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Mods,

The thing is... I have done nothing but attempt to steer this topic back on track.. even supplying proof that the Casimir effect cannot supply the energy needed to enable anti-gravity. It has been taken off topic again and again by one poster. I can understand the need to get this topic under control... but our primary goal should be to "Deny Ignorance". I am attempting to do this. I am interested in what the other posters have to say as well. Sometimes people get "passionate" about their views. Nothing wrong with that, unless it involves

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by Intothepitwego

yes i agree but.. the way you talked to me seemd it was iwishicould..

Not nearly everything, just crap that is fraudulent or a blatant lie or just really really hard to accept.

look at the responce???

i asked iwishicould a question Not you??

but you said NOT.. its like you are speaking for him???

dont know why we are even having this lame arguement

Hey mods, while you are all busy removing posts for being off topic, why are you continuing to leave up these ones accusing people of being two people. I know you can check. Are they the same person or not? Is accusing them of it on topic at all? Is there a reason there is two posts accusing people of that still standing here amidst all these OFF TOPIC post removed stickers? Why does this person get to go off topic and spread lies when you keep taking down the very person he is accusing's defense to it? I am sure this will get removed as well but the mod that does it better have an explanation why two posts that are far off topic and are lies are still here. It might not be bad to point out that the post he is referring to was just a post with no "reply to ....." in it. If he was specifically addressing one person and another answered and he has an issue with that, maybe it is because he never addressed anyone in that post.

Go ahead, remove my post too. At least have the courage to explain why This one I am responding to and the one just like it a page back are still here. At least explain to me what accusing my friend of being someone neither one of us knows has to do with the topic. Maybe explain how thanking me for U2Uing and adding as a foe when I did neither, and can be easily checked in my foe list, his foe list, U2U records is on topic as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join