It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe backs IDF incursion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes I do back it and my troops will arrive shortly to kick those towel heads up and down the strip!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You know it's funny
I was reading just the other day that France opposed the Israeli offensive.
I thought Sarkozi was the president of the E.U
Makes you wonder if the Israeli's knew that France would not be agreeable to a ground war, and waited until the Czec's were in their turn for the mouthpiece of the E.U .

when France officially hands over the six-month rotating presidency of the 27-member bloc to the Czech Republic on Jan. 1.

What a coincidence don't you think?
www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
I"m aware of the history. I didn't see any thing factual that you said that was incorrect.

It was fasscist American president Wilson who prevented the Allies from doing a more thorough conquering of the Ottoman Empire. As a consequence the European Power shut Wislon out of the conferences that created the post-Ottoman Middle East.

Up to that point and a little afterwards America had a great reputation of being the Non-Imperialist Western Power.

The worst thing in the world was for us to become the Western Superpower Post-WWII.

We're too naive, too historically ignorant, too idealistic to navigate the world's problem effectively.

Europe had thrust its way into all the corners of the globe and then decided to commit suicide and left their mess to us.

So now you suggest that Europe left a mess for the USA? I thought you were smarter than that? Go to the Wiki for more enlightenment on the history of Palestine. In the meantime I was reading this...

UN General Assembly chief Miguel d'Escoto has criticized the Security Council for its inability to curb Israel's "monstrosity" in Gaza...

ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE

So the UN giveth Palestine to Israel and then consider that they created a monster! You will note that George Bush wants Israel to CONTINUE!

In a weekly radio address on Saturday, US President George W. Bush supported the Israeli decision to reject a forty-eight-hour ceasefire to allow humanitarian aid to enter the besieged strip.

So again how is our Mideastern position cleaning anything up at this point? Bush likes the old, "Kill 'em and let God sort 'em out!" plan.

So then that is how the US "cleans things up!"

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Destiny has it ways...

Russia gas disruption spreads to Czechs

KIEV/MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian gas supplies to the Czech Republic and Turkey dropped on Sunday, the latest victims of a deepening row between Russia and Ukraine over debts and pricing.

Ok - I know, this has nothing to do with Czech outrageous statement, that put European peoples under his Zionist views, but this gave me some painkiller...

Freeze liar, just freeze for a while!

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum

Originally posted by VinceP1974

Europe had thrust its way into all the corners of the globe and then decided to commit suicide and left their mess to us.

So now you suggest that Europe left a mess for the USA? I thought you were smarter than that? Go to the Wiki for more enlightenment on the history of Palestine. In the meantime I was reading this...

Yes that's what I am saying. Maybe you missed it.. I was speaking of the "mess" being the entire Post-Colonial world. Not the Palestinian Mandate in particular.

UN General Assembly chief Miguel d'Escoto has criticized the Security Council for its inability to curb Israel's "monstrosity" in Gaza...

ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE

So the UN giveth Palestine to Israel and then consider that they created a monster! You will note that George Bush wants Israel to CONTINUE!

The UN Partition Plan was rejected by the Arabs therefore the UN didn't establish anything. When the Mandate administered by Great Britain expired, no one had sovereignty there. so Israel established itself by declaring the establishment of the State. and securing land in war

The UN is no position to rescind anything. The UN is a corrupt organization and has no moral authority with me.

In a weekly radio address on Saturday, US President George W. Bush supported the Israeli decision to reject a forty-eight-hour ceasefire to allow humanitarian aid to enter the besieged strip.

So again how is our Mideastern position cleaning anything up at this point? Bush likes the old, "Kill 'em and let God sort 'em out!" plan.

So then that is how the US "cleans things up!"

No aid to the barbarians. They offer their children up for sacrifice they don't deserve any aid. They require defeating.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Czech President has retracted his earlier statement and published the official standpoint on the Czech EU presidency website.

Statement

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Chris McGee]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee
The Czech President has retracted his earlier statement and published the official standpoint on the Czech EU presidency website.

Can you say waffling?
Or would the phrase knuckle under to popular opinion mean anything hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Can you say waffling?
Or would the phrase knuckle under to popular opinion mean anything hmmmm.

Actually I think he may have received one or two phone calls from some very irritated foreign ministers. At least he may have learned some french swear words.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Chris McGee]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

Well your apparently a hard liner and so there is no discussion to be had with you

Good Bye

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum
reply to post by VinceP1974

Well your apparently a hard liner and so there is no discussion to be had with you

Good Bye

And you're not a hard liner? Puh-lease.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Schwarzenberg isn't a jew you antisemitic moron. He's from the House of Schwarzenberg, a Royal Family.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Aren't those the dudes who had their gas supply cut off a few days ago?

Yeah, they don't speak for Europe.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chris McGee

Are you surprised?

European Union Lesson #1: Nobody defies Britain, France or Germany.
European Union Lesson #2: The Presidency means nothing if you are not from Britain, France or Germany.

Eastern Europe are extremely fastidious and would rather act independently - regardless of the consequences.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hahahaha this is made off news, its actually the other way around, EU condem the isaelian attacks and urges them to stop it, and your source is totally colored by its jewish orgin.

I live in a EU country and i can tell you that this news is absolutely false nothing like that has been written about in our MSM, its more on the contrary thats has been released in MSM.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I haven't seen this reported in the mainstream media yet, but it would seem to me a pretty big deal if the EU is supporting Israeli operations.

Remember that there is peace among people and war among governments. Just because the EU leadership enjoys bloodbaths doesn't mean the people do.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Just because the EU leadership enjoys bloodbaths doesn't mean the people do.

Yeah, agreed.

I do not agree that Europe is united behind Israel, countless Israeli flags were burned in Paris and London - not very supportive of the IDF.

The European radical left, a significant political force in Europe, is not exactly pro-Israel. The now defunct, beider-meinhof gang (West German revolutionary group of the 1970s & 80s), was trained by the PLO.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Well I lived in Isreal for a year and I loved it. I back Israel all the way and I live in the Yookay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join