It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds only 'mystery planes' produce persistant 'contrails'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The chemtrail deniers refer constantly to a handful of sites which attempt to deny the existence of chemtrails with a seemingly brand new discipline called contrail science.
Curious how this new 'science' has become so popular and well funded.
Here is one.contrailscience.com...

I have found a study by someone who sets out to determine objectively which planes are leaving persistent 'contrails'.

He had a program which listed all flights known to the FAA system.

Strangely only the mystery flights(unknown to the FAA) created 'contrails that lasted into the range of hours.

Scroll to the bottom for the results if you don't care to read the whole thing.

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

[edit on 25-11-2008 by marsha law]

[edit on 25-11-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Strangely only the mystery flights created 'contrails that lasted into the range of hours.

Huh. Strangely.......they are wrong.

I lived in Alaska for a number of years on an air force base. Throughout winter I saw IDENTIFIBLE jets/planes leaving persistent contrails that lasted for very very very long time. F16s and commercial jets that flew over.

And how utterly silly of them to claim a jet that is 30k feet in the air is "unidentifiable"
Reeealy? You mean, they couldnt read what was on the side/tail of the plane?

There are numerous threads here that will debunk each claim made on that site - if you would just take the time to READ it all

However, something tells me you wont.

[edit on 11/25/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well as interesting as that may be, its not quite true. Here are a few facts from the EPA about contrails and persistent contrails. I believe it has more to do with atmospheric conditions rather than mystery aircraft.

Contrail Info (persistent and non persistent)

[edit on 25-11-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law

Curious how this new 'science' has become so popular and well funded.

While it is obvious that this person has put quite a lot of time and effort into creating his website, I don't see any evidence of a 'new' and 'well funded' science.

The popular part is at least arguable, but could you please post some links and/or other information about the funding you have mentioned?

Thanks,
Montana

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

By identifiable they meant planes that were registered in the flight plans of the
FAA.

In other words, every flight that is not secret.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

By identifiable they meant planes that were registered in the flight plans of the
FAA.

In other words, every flight that is not secret.

Well, if they cant get one fact straight, then there is nothing to say that their entire study is accurate.

Identifiable planes/jets DO leave persistant contrails. I have seen it dozenS of times with my own eyes. I have watched F16s, in the winter, fly over and leave a contrail and it just sits there and SLOWLY spreads out all afternoon. NO chemicals were being sprayed.

I have also driven in winter, thru one of the most remote places in the No Hemesphre - Yukon Canada and seen a commerical jets fly over and the same thing happen........very long persisant CONtrail. Over an area with ZERO population.

FACT IS: Contrails do persist when the conditions are right.

Learn some science before posting info that can easily be debunked by science

PS. The study is FLAWED and NOT accurate.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Its all just atmospheric science people. I see persistent contrails all the time depending on the conditions of the atmosphere at the given height and time of the planes passing over.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I will never understand this chemtrail nonsense. Contrails have always lasted a very long time when conditions warrant it. I wish these guys would waste all this time on something a little more productive.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

The report I posted was not a part of what I called the new discipline of contrail science.
Sorry for the confusion.
It was someone trying to figure out which planes were leaving the hours long 'contrails'.

He couldn't figure it out because they had no flight plans registered with the FAA.
ie. secret

The well funded(or not) guys are here contrailscience.com...
hazelrigg.es.lancs.ac.uk...
cencio4.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

He was not in Alaska. He was in Texas.
You were not doing a study and you have no idea if anything was being sprayed over you in Alaska. Probably was though.

The man doing the study simply stated that only planes which had no official FAA
sanction to be in the air left persistent 'contrails.

That's all.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Im always surprised that people will believe what is written on some website by a person they can not even communicate with...ask questions, pose comments to, etc. BEFORE they will believe people HERE who have spent HOURS AND HOURS of personal time created very detailed evidence based on their knowledge and expertise (profession).

There are threads here that EASILY spell out what it is you are seeing up there in the skies and why (based on science) and debunk point by point the claims made by these pro-chemtrailers. Yet they 100% ignored.

What makes those people any more believable then the people HERE who provide opposite info?

Eh.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

He was not in Alaska. He was in Texas.
You were not doing a study and you have no idea if anything was being sprayed over you in Alaska. Probably was though.

The man doing the study simply stated that only planes which had no official FAA
sanction to be in the air left persistent 'contrails.

That's all.

I dont care where he was. Jets and planes fly all over the country.
I mentioned Alaska, because its darn cold there and there is always persistent contrails....due to the temps in the air. But hey dont take my anonymous word over it...take the anonymous word from a website

And I can promise you nothing was sprayed on me in Alaska
I lived on a military base with pilots and their families as my neighbors! WTF would they spray chemicals on people who need to protect our country? Makes no sense. Also the air was crisp and clean ALWAYS (unless we had fires) and there was NO residue left anywhere - like pollen may leave. Also, our water and soil was tested all the time - after all, its a military base.

I know, not the answer you want. But there is ZERO proof that chemicals are being sprayed down upon us. Unless you live in an area that is spraying for bugs - but those dont leave persistent trails.

The fear of chemtrails are a result of people who dont know what is going on above them and refuse to believe what science says. There is not facts saying this or that is happening. Its all ASSUMPTION based on FEAR and the UNKNOWN.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

air sample from phoenix

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

air sample from phoenix

www.rense.com...

Seriousy? Have you not read ANYTHING written by others here who have provided evidence why there are no chemtrails??? Do you just ignore all the info posted and pick and choose what you WANT to believe?

All that stuff found on that "report" can be due to OTHER factors!! There is NO PROOF those are found as a result of planes spraying them in the air.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In many other contrail/chemtrail posts I have supplied numerous links to actual scientific evidence from VERY credible sources but alas most of them get ignored. People believe what they want to believe no matter the concrete evidence and proof to the contrary of their beliefe you bring forth for them to see.

Its not only justice that is blind apparently.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I think you've already made your point in this thread. No?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The well funded(or not) guys are here contrailscience.com...
hazelrigg.es.lancs.ac.uk...
cencio4.wordpress.com...

Ummm, the contrail science site states that it is "ContrailScience.com is just a place where I write about contrails and science - which also includes some looking at the “chemtrails” theory, and pseudoscience."

The other two sites deal strictly with contrails, and if anything attempt to debunk chemtrails.

Please try again?

Thanks,
Montana

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

Oh, im sorry MOD, I didnt see your title, nor the rules I can only post once on a thread!

Whoops! MY BAD!

...bad GEL.....

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

Um, isn't this what ATS and forums like it are for? to debate back and forth ideas and theories, proving and disproving ones point? I don't believe there is one thread here at ATS where members cannot argue their point back and forth.

Heck, sometimes you have to state things over and over (not thats what GEL did) to even get your point across to some of the few very ignorant and closed minded people on here.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Eight years ago, I laughed at chemtrails and new Pearl Harbor and all that stuff.

After 8 years of the Chimpy regime, I'm not laughing anymore.

I wouldn't put it past our criminal government to do this to us.

(I expect this to get censored. You guys are just as bad as the government)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join