It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds only 'mystery planes' produce persistant 'contrails'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Maybe to save other people who don't know the difference between a guess and a fact from swallowing this nonsense hook, line, and sinker.

Think of it as a public service.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AirTrafficController

Originally posted by marsha law

Curious how this new 'science' has become so popular and well funded.
Here is one.contrailscience.com...

There's nothing "new" about this science, it's simple science of how atmosphere/water/energy/molecules work that most people learn in middle school.

I think chemtrail believers are either school dropouts or they missed science class in middle school. Any logical sound person knows that with basic science, these chemtrail theories are bunk. Seriously, it's BASIC level science that most adolescents know.

These chemtrail believers are the equivalent of someone coming up to you and telling you the moon is purple and the sun is green. Everyone knows they are wrong, and there's no debating it.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by AirTrafficController]

I find it strange how people as "Informed" and "Highly eduacated" as you, are going out of their way, not only belittling and criticizing, but also constantly hounding down these threads and trying their utter best stomping the thread into the ground!

Originally posted by AirTrafficController
These chemtrail believers are the equivalent of someone coming up to you and telling you the moon is purple and the sun is green. Everyone knows they are wrong, and there's no debating it.

This form of debating sure is mature!! Makes your argument so much more believable!!

If you didnt understand properly, I was being sarcastic!

If you cant debate without adding to a thread or educating people and only tell people off and preach how stupid they are, that my friend, makes you an illogical unsound person!!!

[edit on 11/26/2008 by corvin77]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If that's the case, then as mentioned there should be a lot more mid air incidents occurring.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

There is nothing to debate. No chemtrailer has any evidence of any mass-spraying occurring anywhere. None. It is completely impractical, nonsensical, and a complete flight of fancy. No pun intended.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Also.. yes all planes are required to register with the FAA.. but some of the ones spraying are not.... also many of them do not have there transponders on.... no debunkers here find this suspicious?? because honestly if you still ignore this.. then I am seriously questioneing your motives arguing againts "chemtrails" any caring American citizen that has a family should care.. because its his\her families possible future health at stake.. if you don't care then you must not be an American citizen that cares about his fellow man's well being..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

if there is nothing to debate then why are you constantly here in these forums??
very interesting..you are constantly debating a non-issue.. well if it is in fact a non-issue then why talk about it so much? maybe Perhaps maybe because it is a real issue.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If that's the case, then as mentioned there should be a lot more mid air incidents occurring.

Well ..if they are "military planes" I am sure they have a good radar system on board and are being directed by military flight controllers not civilian.....

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

So why do only the secret planes leave chemtrails?

They weren't secret. They didn't leave chemtrails.

They were not shown on the software the "researcher" was using. They were flying at altitudes conducive to the production of persistent contrails.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

reply to post by Phage

They were not shown on the software the "researcher" was using. They were flying at altitudes conducive to the production of persistent contrails.

how would you know the difference phage between a plane spraying chemicals and a planes normal contrail at high altitude ??? please elaborate

[edit on 26-11-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

How do you define secret?

Only the planes which were not identifiable with his program left chemtrails.

Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Also.. yes all planes are required to register with the FAA.. but some of the ones spraying are not.... also many of them do not have there transponders on.... no debunkers here find this suspicious?? because honestly if you still ignore this..

No.

All aircraft flying IFR are tracked by the FAA.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Also.. yes all planes are required to register with the FAA.. but some of the ones spraying are not.... also many of them do not have there transponders on.... no debunkers here find this suspicious?? because honestly if you still ignore this..

No.

All aircraft flying IFR are tracked by the FAA.

Yes All aircrafts are required to be tracked.. but to say ALL AIRCRAFT are tracked by the FAA is ludricious.. so you are saying if the military has a top secret aircraft they will let the FAA track it?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Hmm. What's fluoride in the water got to do with "chemtrails"?

I'll tell ya.

Nothin.

You're just trying to muddy the waters here.

There are no "mystery planes" either. They are just removed from the logs prior to the info bein released. Don't u read this stuff before quoting it?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

or do top secret experimental military aircraft also do not exist in your reality?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is crazy. There is a logical explanation for "Chemtrails" that is constantly brought up, but people refuse to believe it. Contrails are very much real, and very much the reason.

Spraying would be highly ineffective, At the height most people see chemtrails, the chemicals would most likely be blow farther away from these populated areas. Also affecting the user and their family on the ground, and what would they be spraying? Nuero-toxins? Mind control substances? Nothing turns up, this is just wild speculation.

If you brought this up to anyone who knows anything about aircraft, they would laugh, because it's insanely absurd. Or I guess every pilot and airport worker is secretly signed on with the great chemtrail cover-up.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No.

All aircraft flying IFR are tracked by the FAA. [/quote

Yes All aircrafts are required to be tracked.. but to say ALL AIRCRAFT are tracked by the FAA is ludricious.. so you are saying if the military has a top secret aircraft they will let the FAA track it?

Could this be relevant to the discussion? en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-11-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by corvin77

There is nothing to debate. No chemtrailer has any evidence of any mass-spraying occurring anywhere. None. It is completely impractical, nonsensical, and a complete flight of fancy. No pun intended.

What is nonsensical, impractical and illogical, is the content of your argument against me!

Go and read my thread again, concentrate on what subject I am arguing and then come back.

Also if you have no time or patience for conspiracy theories or theorists, you sure are in the wrong website dude! Cause as I understand it, no conspiracy theory can be proven due to lack of evidence.

That does not make it true or untrue for that matter.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moon Knight
reply to post by marsha law

Hmm. What's fluoride in the water got to do with "chemtrails"?

I'll tell ya.

Nothin.

You're just trying to muddy the waters here.

There are no "mystery planes" either. They are just removed from the logs prior to the info bein released. Don't u read this stuff before quoting it?

It has everything to do with it... flouride is a poison being delivered to water municipilities under the guise of helping our teeth.. when in reality water flouridation does not work unless its TOPICALY applied... If this is what we know.. imagine what we don't know...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If my first hand experiences are anything to go by, the account is true. The planes which leave contrails around New York State are always pure white in color, leave massive smoke trails which obviously spread across the entire sky, and look very much smaller than commercial airliners. Often these mystery planes fly very low as well!

My scary experience:

I was deeply studying chemtrails in high school and started to freak out on them even harder when I saw multiple instances of UFO discs flying next to the planes spaying the dust. Then, one day while we were outside playing hacky sack looking at chemtrails, one of the planes flew no higher than 150 meters above my highschool spraying the same chemical. It was no way high enough to produce ice crystals, and it was a sunny warm day as well.

This is just my 2 cents, but I would gladly state it under oath with my hand on the Bible.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I guess that's why the military has areas of restricted airspace, so they can fly their secret aircrafts without being watched.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join