It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A place for actual Proof of 9/11 events

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
None of that matters. It was not rejected.

Waiting for proof that I did not beat this thread.

P.S. see my signature.

You are not erring my favor. You have offerend no proof and I will not quietly pretend that you did no matter what side you hope it supports.

You have offered nothing more than an opinion. Prove it was anything else or I have beaten your post.

Now, can anyone here understand what it would mean to post on topic. I see 3 so far.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
nor will i pretend. But I will be quiet now. I have proven my case.

If you have proof that I haven't, I;d be glad to debate the issue in a thread appropriate for such play.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It really annoys me when the general public too easily accept the US government version of 911. They are not willing to look at factors for and against the story. I have personally looked at both sides and find that there are many holes on each parties half.

Also for you people who believe that American government is always seen as the good guys in any political conflict, check out the story behind the cold war and the effect it had around the world.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I have proven my case.

All you said was "common sense."

It's "common sense" to me and many other people that 9/11 was an inside job. Really, I think you are completely blind. You were had by the same people who are about to make the global economy collapse -- and you will still be blind the whole time.

It's "common sense" to a Christian that God exists.

It's "common sense" to an atheist that god does not exist.

That contradiction alone proves that your "reasoning" is meaningless. "Common sense" does not mean ANYTHING empirically. It only means you are too intellectually lazy to even challenge your beliefs. All you have shown is that you don't know how to reason effectively.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
OK

Apparently people cannot read.

I will say this one last time.

There are plenty of 9/11 threads to troll if you just want to say stuff. I have posted a very specific goal here. If you are having trouble understanding it, U2U me. Should I really let you fill up this thread with an argument over whether or not the words "common sense" are proof? Do those words do anything at all? Can you win any court case by laying those words down as your only evidence?

NO.

This thread is about proof for the people who claim to have it. If you are running through 9/11 threads repeating "it has already been proven," or "I have already proved that," then put that proof here.

If you are a lonely narcisist that needs attention and is willing to step in front of any actual attempt at the truth just for your attention, please put it somewhere else.

I will not debate whether or not the words "Common sense" prove anything one way or the other. Proof.

PROOF

PROOF

can you read it? Have you philisophical debate over commmon sense on a thread about common sense or title it "stuff I already know," or even "I need to say something even though it has nothing to do with the thread."

Any of those seem nice places for you to go say these things. They do not fit here. I will not explain this thread again.

If we had the type of

"PROOF"
"PROOF"
"PROOF"

you are looking for, we probably wouldn't be in such a debate over the 9/11 conspiracy for either side.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I know this may be taken as off topic - but what is one of MY smoking guns is rather anti-proof...

In that the FBI is anti giving proof of what hit the Pentagon.

They even went so far as to collect all private footage that might have shown what happened. Unless the tapes show something OTHER than a commercial jet impacting the Pentagon, there is no rational reason to (plan to!) go collect all footage from the neighborhood within hours (there had to have been a plan for them to know so readily WHERE to go) and then refuse to release it.

"National Security" doesn't fly (no pun). All that could be expected if the OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory) took place is exactly what we saw (over, and over ad nauseum) with the Towers, only it would be the Pentagon.

There is no other reason - at least no rational reason.

So what is left is that the tapes show something different than the OCT. And if it's different... Heh.

Holmesian deduction, not "proof," I know. But there is what I have to offer.

[edit on 9/21/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yes, it is off topic, but you [MorningStar] are a jackass, and are derailing your own thread for reasons unknown to me.

Want some proof?

First of all: The thread is called "Proof that the government story is true", so stop with all the "Read the title!" crap. The title is misleading, as I, and I am sure others, saw it and thought it would be showing proof that the official story is, in fact, true.

can you read it? Have you philisophical debate over commmon sense on a thread about common sense or title it "stuff I already know," or even "I need to say something even though it has nothing to do with the thread."

Common sense should always be in the forfront of any though process. I thought that common sense was a given. That is why I did not start a thread called "Please remind people of common sense, it is helpful when looking at evidence."

This is not a vague 9/11 so everyone express their opinion here thread. It has a title. Read it before posting.

Second: You demand proof, you practically e-yell about it and have an e-anurism, yet when someone offers any kind of 'proof', you ignore it and continue to derail your own thread.

When I started reading the thread, I shared your frustration. But as people began to actually post what they consider proof, you began to loose me when I realized that you have no intention of actually discussing anything.

Originally posted by KaginD
I don't understand why you are being so rude to everyone that has taken the time to read your thread and respond to it.
I think that everyone has been pretty much on topic because if they were not they would have had their comments removed by the mods.

Anyway, I will attempt to answer your question. As far as proof goes, the only peice of evidence that I have been taken by was the fact that the towers fell in about 9 seconds. If you were to drop a vacuum from the top of one of the towers it would take about 10 seconds to fall at free fall speed with no resistance. How would the towers fall in under 10 seconds with each floor providing at least one second of resistance?? I would have to conclude that there was something planted, weather it was bombs or chemicals to help melt the steel. How else would they fall at free fall speed?

I am being rude for two main reasons.

[...]

The title is all they read and they came running in here to insult me.

[...]

If you have proof of anything.

Post it here.

*Above quote shortened for readability, if you want to see it in full click here

You quoted the guy, and his section about what proof he has, yet all you did was continue to rant without even acknowladging the proof he has to offer.

You asked for it, you got it, you ignored it. Let us continue:

reply to post by pccat

So, you are saying that you have nothing either?

LOL, forgive me for not looking at all your links before responding.

Are you god damn serious? You are the biggest troll in your own thread; ironically ranting on and on about trolling.

People offer you 'proof' in the form of what they believe prooves a certain aspect of the case and you ignore it. People offer you someone elses proof which they find compelling and you laugh at them and openly admit that you did not bother to read through it!

This thread wouldn't be a waste of time if the OP wasn't muddying his own waters with the crap he is spewing. I hope that the fine people here at ATS can see it as such and stop this thread/give you the 'Jackass of the Day' award.

[edit on 9/21/0808 by spines]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
To OP,

Ok, first of all I opened this thread with the title "Proof that the governement story is true".

I found nothing having to do with the post name in your first post, its just you asking for proof from others.. and I couldn't help but think isn't that what all the other ATS threads on 9/11 conspiracies are for/aimed towards (mostly). They are all just broken down into certain topics. If there was ABSOLUTE PROOF don't you think it'd be one of the most active topics on ATS, or you'd have already heard about it.

This thread is pointless in my opinion, and I think more than a couple people already pointed that out, such as Zepherarin and JimBeam. I think this thread should be closed and deleted.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ryanlv
To OP,

Ok, first of all I opened this thread with the title "Proof that the governement story is true".

I found nothing having to do with the post name in your first post, its just you asking for proof from others.. and I couldn't help but think isn't that what all the other ATS threads on 9/11 conspiracies are for/aimed towards (mostly). They are all just broken down into certain topics. If there was ABSOLUTE PROOF don't you think it'd be one of the most active topics on ATS, or you'd have already heard about it.

This thread is pointless in my opinion, and I think more than a couple people already pointed that out, such as Zepherarin and JimBeam. I think this thread should be closed and deleted.

If you read the other 9/11 threads you will see that plenty of people claim that there is absolute proof of the government story all the time. I get that defence as a way to end arguements all the time. I question it and them am told it has already been PROVEN.

OK, well put that proof right here.

This is really simple.

I cannot believe that with all the 9/11 threads on ATS, people still need to come to this one just to see their name up on the big screen. There is a thread for every possible expression of opinion and thought all over ATS.

I honestly thought I could open a thread and have nothing land in it but hard cold facts. That is it. Nothing here but facts, data, evidence.

No opinions, no rants, no fights, no arguments. JUST FACTS.

Unfortunately I seriously underestimated truthers desire to say things and talk and write each other and pat each other on the back for their empty opinions.

I still believe what I believe but I sure do not want to be associated with what passes for a truther on ATS anymore. You all ran so fast here to just express yourself that many of you insulted me as a debunker before reading anythng BUT the thread title. Yes, they finally shut up and then a whole other round of insulting empty comments came pouring in.

Thank you for demonstrating that adults can not act like adults. People here cannot or will not read, directions, instructions, or even an opening post. Thank you for proving that so far more truthers on ATS have little more than their vehemence to go on.

Now I have completely lost faith in both sides. I guess I learned something here after all.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
dp

[edit on 9/21/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
Yes, it is off topic, but you [MorningStar] are a jackass, and are derailing your own thread for reasons unknown to me.

Want some proof?

First of all: The thread is called "Proof that the government story is true", so stop with all the "Read the title!" crap. The title is misleading, as I, and I am sure others, saw it and thought it would be showing proof that the official story is, in fact, true.

And there it is in plain black and grey isnt it. You read the title and came here wanting to attack me for claiming to have proof of the government story. You got all angry and worked up. You planned how you were gonna slam me and my argument. Then you got here and realized that I was asking for this proof and NOTHING else. But you still had to slam me didnt ya. It was already there. Why do I repeat read the title? Well I dont. I keep saying read the OP but who am I to say that you are not reading this stuff.

WHAT IS SO COMPLICATED????

IF YOU HAVE NO PROOF, ADD NOTHING

IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION YOU MUST EXPRESS, THERE ARE 9/11 THREADS EVERYWHERE OR ARE YOU AFRAID THAT THOSE SPECIFIC TITLES WILLL KNOCK YOU OUT WHEN YOU STEP OUT OF LINE LIKE YOU CAN IN THIS THREAD. WHATEVER THE REASON. THIS THREAD IS DEAD NOW. YOU TRUTHERS GO AHEAD AND INSULT PEOPLE A LITTLE MORE AND THEN STAR EACH OTHER FOR MAKING GOOD POINTS.

IF ANY OF YOU OFFERED ANYTHING REAL, MAYBE IT WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANNOYING BY POST 1.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To OP:

You wanted a thread where the cold facts of 911 are gathered right?

THEN DO IT YOURSELF!!
Gather the facts and put them together in a nice tiny thread. If you really wanted the truth you would have done that.

OR

At least you could have gathered the arguements of both sides here and put them to discussion.

But nooo!
Instead you come here and demand PROOF from others. Why is that? Is that because you yourself don't have a clue? Is it because your too lazy to gather the facts?

I wonder...

And BTW:
There will ALWAYS be discussion on a DISCUSSION-board! Don't get angry when ppl do that. If you want to gather PROOF and display it you can use a WIKI!

PS:
And the title you choose is just there to lure the ppl you want to mock here because you think they have no proof.

SHAME
ON
YOU!

[edit on 21-9-2008 by zolom]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No one has proof. Bottom line. And anything that we might consider proof the OP is just going to crucify and say we are derailing so whats the point???

I have an even better question.. Why is this thread still open?? No one is even talking about the original topic. At this point everyone is just attacking each other..

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hey, I get it. All the truthers just want to stand aroud congratulating each other for the witty things that they say. I understand. Perhaps one of you should start a thread to go do that in.

I thought it was pretty simple. You claim to have seen proof? Put it here. Just that. The proof you claim to have. Do not claim there is proof of anything anywhere? Well then, do not bother to stop and express your oppinion because there are plenty of places to do that.

I am not trying to stifle anyone, there is no shortage of places on ATS to express yourself. I just thought that with so many claims of proof, there could be a nice neat place to either put that proof, or some people can stop making that proof claim without ever showing what that proof is.

Simple concept isnt it? Then I am a rude ass because it takes 20 minutes before I get four posts insulting me as a debunker. Fine, even if I were, that is not what this thread is for is it? It says pretty clearly what the point was about 6 times now and yet, people are so compelled to just say what they think that they feel they must do it anywhere that the thread title might be vague enough to allow.

"I got applause" "I got stars"

Whoohoo, did any of you help the victims families? Did any of you help restore integrity to our government? Did any of you satisfy and questions? Did any of you accomplish anything other than getting stars and applause on ATS? No, so why are you doing it? What is this about for you people? Being the most frequent poster? Getting stars and applause?

I openly stated that I would be happy if this thread lay empty if noone could provide the proof that they carry on about because I am not interested in stars, applause, and my ATS score count. I am interested in the truth behind 9/11.

I even openly invited anyone that feels the need to slam me to U2U me. I guess since not everyone gets to read it, that is why you then insist on posting it again off topic.

Are we looking for the truth or ATS points here?

I want the truth and this thread in particular should be nothing but cold hard facts or links to cold hard facts or any other direction to where to find these cold hard facts.

That is it? Can truthers not understand that? Why let the debunkers sit back and watch you all fight with each other when you could all very easily start your own thread or go to a relevant 9/11 thread to just say things.

Sorry that I wanted a thread to just hold facts and nothing else.

Sorry that when people speak of proof, I expect to see it.

Sorry that since they nover provide it or call me off topic for asking for it, I thought I would provide a place where they could put it all and it not be off topic.

Sorry I genuinely expected not one post in here at all.

Sorry I expected people to respect the fact that out of all the 9/11 threads, this is the only one asking people to keep oppinion out of it.

Sorry I am more interested in the truth than posting just for the sake of posting.

Anyone else that wants to post to just insult or derail, U2U me and then forward it to all your friends and all the mods so you can brag about how you did nothing to help the truth movement but you managed to be rude to someone else who is honestly just looking for the truth.

ATS truthers, good job!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

This was the sort of post typically seen being made by preteens that want to be adults before their time.

Get over yourself and get over your thread. You made a confusing poorly worded thread that serves nobody nothing. Then you yell about proof like you were the supreme court. Then you seem to attack both sides, both truthers and the few remaining proponents of the official bs. Then you have a caps fest.

I suggest you calm down, ask the moderators to lock this thread, then make a new, better worded one. And leave your ego at the door if you want to interact with (other?) adults.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
edit: never mind. this is pathetic.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have a quick question...

Is it alright to post a lie as the thread title?

I clicked it thinking someone had proof.

Newbie just asking here

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I guess I just expected the people that dared me to open to come play in it, not people so desperate to express themselves that they could barely take the time to read my OP. It is not confusing at all if you read English. I got plenty of U2U's appologizing for the way people on this board completely missed the point that is clearly spelled out in English, now several times. I am sorry if it confused you, perhaps that should have been your cue to go away.

I have no ego, this is not about MY thread. This is about the truth and the fact that I have 3 pages now of truthers acting like children at recess and nothing to help any case for or against 9/11. NOTHING. There are about 4 people now that posted something thoughtful and inline with the thread. The rest is all oppinion for no reason is it not?

Call me names if you must. I am not the one that felt so compelled to read someone asking me to not waste time with oppinions and just facts, and then post how stupid that is.

Seriously? you cannot just bite your tounge? You cannot just U2U me your insults? You cannot let this thread be for facts and that is it?

Truthers, if you really cannot find it in your hearts to let one thread go by without you expressing hate all over it to no good end, then fine.

What else is there to say. You have to say rude obnoxious things that add nothing to the real cause. Ok, I guess you sure showed me who is an ass.

I started a thread about facts.

I got attacked from both sides for not clearly stating what side I leaned toward. I got 3 pages of people telling me what an ass I am.

That all helps alot. I feel the whole government story finally unravelling. Super job!!! I hope you all get applause and lots of stars for it. I mean that is what it is all about right?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkangel831
I have a quick question...

Is it alright to post a lie as the thread title?

I clicked it thinking someone had proof.

Newbie just asking here

If my thread title were a complete sentence claiming that I had proof, then it would be a lie. It is a sentence fragment roughly categorizing what should be in here. I guess reading comprehension is no longer in fashion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join