It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

Somewhere Dan Brown is laffing his ass off!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
so at this point we have three unrelated sources of information that speak of a financial fall in september '08

1. Reinhardt's post on google groups
2. the leaked info from the closed door sessions
3. the testimony of the LAPD officer and his uncle

And don't forget the web-bots - two different programs. Here's a link to a partial synopsis of one of them:

www.urbansurvival.com...

...I mention this as extremely important stuff because 1) we have our 'hot date' from the predictive linguistics team showing a 'prequel;' event around September 27th and then a big 'wham' along about October 7th...

The conversation with Cliff of HalfPastHuman was also quite sobering. "Remember our "October Event" is supposed to be 20% terra entity, 40% military, and 40% economic?" he began...

"Well, we're not seeing much of anything out of the ordinary from the data stream coming in, which seems to shade toward a sudden appearance of something big in the military arena."

Not comforting. Because that's how a sudden showdown with Russia over our recent occupancy of the Black Sea and a quick/overwhelming Russia hit, or a domestic terrorist event would play out. And yes, the body count of 2.2 million or 22-million is still floating about - it's just a matter of who and where? We'll pass on anything that comes into focus...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
maybe this reinhardt guy is the professor of economics at princeton? or are ivy league schools all in on it? i googled reinhardt AIG and saw that a professor there has that name. i'm sure i could find a comatose patient somewhere in the world with that name also but i'd thought i'd share since he is a professor of economics.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I agree with the OP that we need to step back and take a breath before getting too far ahead of ourselves. If a person is right about one thing that does not mean he's going to be right about everything thing else. Awareness changes everything.

But let's look at the options
1.) He was right, the government fails next year and we're thrown into a state of complete chaos after the earlier fall of the economy.
First of all, we all know it's bound to happen eventually. It happens to every country from time to time. What can you do? I hope you know how to fend for yourself and not rely on electricity and fuel for your survival. Lucky me I live four miles away from a national park.
2.) He is wrong about the rest or it has changed.
Yay, we all go about living our lives just like we always have and we store this in our brains as a close call or a statistical anamoly.

I honestly don't think we have much to worry about, IMO that would be a far too dramatic event for the NWO, they seem to like subtlety for the most part. It's possible that all of these events will come but Occams razor says they wont and normal everyday mundane experience says they wont.

I remember July 1999 I was terrified that the "great king of terror" would be a commet and we would all die. We're still here and Nostradamus was quite wrong. Given, this guy is alive now and he's not a prophet-just an analogy.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here is the first post on his thread, I think there's enough here to discuss for quite a while. Of course, as is endemic to ATS, this format disallows any really efficient discussion, but what the hell:

His first quote was this:

"it is no coincidence that Father Jose Escriva started Opus Dei in 1928"

...I guess the point is that like Ra's al Ghul in the recent Batman Begins, Opus Dei sees itself as some kind of "Destroyer of Gotham" for the good of the Pope.

This ties in with the Jesuit code which is "It Is Just to Kill Impious Kings" ...So he's saying the formation of Opus Dei was a prelude to the debauching of the US currency, which did happen at that time.

Next quote:

"it is no coincidence that Monohan started Legatus just prior to the
1987 crash. "

So here he is describing the same scenario with "Legatus" which is obviously a Jesuit organization designed to infiltrate Popery into the US through commerical and business means. Their website has a hilarious form for membership and the requirements are that you need to be a Catholic rich-arse, so we can file that under "oo-what-a-dead-giveaway!"

Next quotes (I combined them):

"it is no coincidence that Tyco's Belnick "met privately" with the Pope
during the 1999 "pilgrimage ... google "Belnick" "unlikely cause" as in "Tyco's windfall goes to unlikely cause" ... and it is no coincidence the David Tice leaked the rumor that started
the slide of Tyco the day after that pilgrimage. ... google "David Tice" and "Tyco" and put the dates in order as I have done"

This is presumably a refrence to the period where Tyco went from a 3bil market cap to 80 billion. A few details here are in order:

Wiki: Tyco International

In 1992, Dennis Kozlowski became CEO of Tyco International, and, for the next several years, the company again adopted an aggressive acquisition strategy, eventually acquiring (by some accounts) over 1000 other companies between 1991 and 2001.

[...]

In July 1997, Tyco merged with a wholly-owned subsidiary of a smaller publicly-traded security services company named ADT Limited. Upon consummation of the merger, Tyco International Ltd. of Massachusetts became a wholly-owned subsidiary of ADT Limited, and simultaneously ADT changed its name to Tyco International Ltd., retaining the former Tyco stock symbol, TYC.

The merger moved Tyco's incorporation to Bermuda, headquartered in the colonial capital of Hamilton. A new subsidiary named ADT Security Services was also formed out of the merger.

In the same year, Tyco acquired two S&P 500 companies, the electronics connector manufacturer AMP Inc. and the fuse maker Raychem Corp., in a US$3 billion buyout.

Tyco also closed the year spinning off a deep-sea fiber-optic cable-laying division it had purchased from AT&T as Tyco Submarine Systems in a much anticipated IPO

Early 2002
With complexity growing within Tyco's subsidiaries, in January 2002, Tyco announced a plan to split the business into four separate companies. However, this plan was abandoned after a downgrade in its credit rating and a significant drop in its stock price.

Later that month, Tyco’s acquisitions continued throughout all of its segments: the Electronics segment acquired Communications Instruments, Inc. The Healthcare segment bought Paragon Trade Brands. The Engineered Products and Services segment acquired Clean Air Systems. And the fire and Security segment of Tyco acquired SBC/Smith Alarm Systems, DSC Group, and Sensormatic Electronics Corp. [3]

For all the acquisitions Tyco made in 2002, the company also incurred extensive losses. During the first quarter of 2002, following the recession of the previous year, the electronics segment recorded a charge of over $2 billion, related to massive overcapacity of fiber-optic cable, which in turn affected the in-process buildout of Tyco's global undersea fiber-optic network, known as Tyco Global Network (TGN). TGN generated a loss for fiscal 2002 of over $3 billion, with a restructuring charge of over one half of $1 billion. Construction of TGN was eventually completed in 2003.

...So what the Reinhardt fellow is describing is the same as what John Perkin's book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" describes. The selling of high-tech and massive projects to foreign countries who trade their country's soul for the US Dollar and then the bagman escapes with the loot. He seems to be describing how companies like Tyco spent billions to lay optical internet cable for third world countries and then somehow obfuscated the money. American taxpayers sure are a hardworking lot, aren't they? They just keep their nose down and their questions simple. Works great!

I just threw this together while doing other things, and I am ambilivalent toward ATS as a place for real research, but I still feel compelled to clarify things a bit because some people are really scared and I feel for them.

His next quote:

"it is no coincidence that the last pilgrimage to rome was during the
Ides of March which was the weekend prior to Bear Stearns' little
number ... the game has to be played somehow and this.. is the way it is played"

So here he is saying that the Vatican and its armies are mobilizing again to debauch the US currency. Typical.

smallpeeps

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

How do you see this playing out?

The very shock and awe of economic collapse will allow or could allow a "Hitler" like figure to gain power in the US.

If the US economic situation goes into freefall what will Russia do?

Or will the economic situation cause a world wide conflict?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

What is sickening about wars out of economic chaos is the powers that currently control the world win again.

Why?

They profit on both sides in a war wherever it may be.

Just think a bunch of sleeping idiots stirred up by propaganda, politics, pick a side mentality, loss of jobs, pensions, etc....ripe for the picking. Now the powers that be create a diversion....WAR! after people get tired of fighting each other the powers that be help create another reality.

When will this madness end and people wake the hell up?

Let's see I need someone to rule me, represent me, cast votes for me because I am not capable of taking care of myself. WTF?

Are you capable of making decision for yourself? Just think if everyone started to do this in the US or worldwide, would we need leaders?

If the majority of people on this planet actually realized they give their power away just by voting and buying into a hierarchy, we would be a wise people.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think if this does happen, Russia will be one of the safest places to be-by safe I mean not under a lot of NWO control.

After all they've supposedly been in the right since the Napoleonic wars

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

The men who had directed the French Revolution decided to engage in another international plot. This time they organized the Napoleonic Wars to topple several more of the Crowned Heads of Europe.

One branch of the Financiers financed Napoleon, while another branch financed Britain, Germany, and other nations. Of course, both branches received their orders from the masterminds of the Illuminati.

Immediately after the Napolionic Wars, the Illuminati assumed that all the nations would be so desperate and so weary of wars that they would be glad for any solution. So the stooges of the Illumiati set up what they called «The Congress of Vienna». At this meeting they tried to create the first league of nations, their first attempted one world government. They held the theory that all the Crowned heads of the European Government were so deeply in debt to them that they would willingly or unwillingly seve as their stooges. But the Czar of Russia caught on to the plot, and completely torpedoed it. The enraged Financiers then vowed that some day they would destroy the Czar and his entire family. And this very threat was later accomplished in 1917.

I've found this backed up by multiple sources, I can't verify it past that however.

Edgar Cayce said that Russia would become a beacon of hope for the world.

And if Putin isn't bluffing, this whole WW3 plot could be taken down very soon. I hope he really does have all those documents.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Edgar Cayce said that Russia would become a beacon of hope for the world

That would be a switch. The USSR murdered over 30 million persons according to one source.

I do see a world war arising out of this chaos though. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot

I remember July 1999 I was terrified that the "great king of terror" would be a commet and we would all die. We're still here and Nostradamus was quite wrong. Given, this guy is alive now and he's not a prophet-just an analogy.

That was, I thought--at the time--Hurricane Andrew or whatever its name was. Nostrodamus was a few years off from September 2001 with that prediction, that much is obvious.

If the DOW continues to drop, when should we head for the hills?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That would be a switch. The USSR murdered over 30 million persons according to one source.

I do see a world war arising out of this chaos though. I hope I am wrong.

As with the history of most major countries, it depends on what time frame you look at to judge their "morality". The US is no saint either.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

The Beacon of hope is each of us and most don't even know it. Again we look to others to lead us, save us, help us.

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Gandhi

Wherever you go, there you are. Realtruth original quote.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Check this forum and thread, they are getting nervous (people in the know)

www.tickerforum.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinktip

Yes I agree. I have had the priviledge to read an alternative view of US history.

It paints G. Washington as a pirate and a rebel rather than a saint. It truly was an eye opener.

I do not agree with the alternative view yet I do think it was a "good" read.

It has been my personal expieriance that has allowed my view of humanity to evolve.

I view all of humanity in the light of bio survival first and after the bio survival needs are met then they may begin to act in a altruistic manner....look at Maslow pyramid.

I used to trust people but now I allow measures of trust......and so I think that the US is a good country unless it feels a threat..then it will strike.

The same holds for Russia.

I hope you follow my logic......and I do not have time at the moment to lay out all of reasons.

Peace

[edit on 17-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Check this forum and thread, they are getting nervous (people in the know)

www.tickerforum.org...

Electronic payrolls failing at BAC according to this lawyer....could this be true?

Means I don't get paid right now. My firm is good for it - as in we are a VERY prosperous lawfirm, but BAC and it's electronic clearing doesn't have $$ to make electronic deposits into people's accounts.
www.tickerforum.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good find pluckeynoonez
Who are those guys? The way they're talking we'd better get all of our cash in hand right now. It's all doom and gloom, [what ^ he said.]
And about russia killing 30M; what wealthy country hasn't? Find me one, seriously I'm not jesting.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi I see the postings at this thread and see that people quote the material at enterprisecorruption.com material as if they are facts. I believe that they are meant by the author of that site for fun, you can see those words right at the top of some of the pages at the site. And I did an extract of a little material at the site to tell you why I believe that it is NOT FACT - but taken wrongly as fact. Here is that small article that leads you to my material.

Site name : just4fun.htm

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
reply to post by smallpeeps

How do you see this playing out?

The very shock and awe of economic collapse will allow or could allow a "Hitler" like figure to gain power in the US.

If the US economic situation goes into freefall what will Russia do?

Or will the economic situation cause a world wide conflict?

This is how I see it playing out..............

With the recent bailouts government debt has increased dramatically. Fannie and Freddie added 5.5 trillion to the national debt in a single weekend. We just bailed out AIG, who was insuring the bigger banks that went under, Government(you and me) now has an 80% stake in AIG. When they have to pay out deposits it'll be a lot more than 85 billion. Wa Mu is going to go down, and it's going to clean out the FDIC in the process. After that, if any other banks fail, they will not be able to cover the insured amounts.

Bank of America just absorbed Merrill Lynch, but they haven't even completed thier merger with Countrywide. Countrywide was in deep ****, so BoA took all that bad debt, and now they took on more? Doesn't make any sense to do that. Unless Bank of America Knows they are screwed, and they are trying to make themselves as large as possible, that way when they go down, the FED will be forced to bail them out. Seriously, you don't take on that many bad assets without some kind of assurance from the Treasury, or the fed.

BoA will go in time, that'll will be the proverbial nail in the coffin. With chaos in the street, and Financials in a frenzy, world leaders will grow tired of our BS. And they will start to drop dollar denominated assets, the dollar will loose it's reserve currency status, they will dump their dollar holdings, and when all that money finally makes it's way back here it will hyper inflate the currency. So not only will alot of people be homeless and jobless, but a candy bar will cost you 50 bucks.

What can the government do? Nothing, they started this mess. This began decades ago. They will try to stop it though, which leads to "the option" as I see it.

One of two choices the US Government has at this point.

1#Default, loose our credit rating, currency hyper inflates, government finally goes broke, people loose there government entitlements. The IMF takes over, and we get to experience what we've been doing to third world countries for a while, chaos ensues for a few months, then people stop bitching, get up, and start providing for themselves.

2. The Feds refuse to let the Dollar loose it's reserve status, but they have no financial means of forcing the world to accept dollars anymore, so the only option is to Force countries at the barrel of a gun. You don't have to go all over the world to do this, you just have to target the major energy suppliers. More specifically, oil producers. As long as the world has to use Dollars to buy a barrel of oil, it will retain it's dominance. Kinda put our wars in the middle east in perspective now eh?

Regarding your question about the Rise of a "Hitler" in the US? What makes you think a young charismatic, revolutionary, well spoken and highly motivated Orator promising a departure from the status quo isn't already here?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by aravoth]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You've got to be kidding, right? You must know some aspects of politics and public control. Since when has a political, or any other leader not said what needs to be said to control his or her masses? Is it not a Catholic Christian saying to turn the other cheek? Keep the Christian masses happy by "strict inforcement" of the morality of the issue, and the opposing masses happy by allowing their" freedom" to be protected by law. If they are sooooo pro anything they say then why did John Paul the II say condoms were okay?
The church is as two faced as the Gods of paganism they tried so desperately to condem while at the same time adopting their rituals. This has nothing to do with the topic... WHY BRING THE "A" word into it? This was a thread about the Churches ties to our country and the world money system. It goes back to the Templars opening the first Swiss banks and further to Rome and the Ancient Rothschild family. The Pope is figure head just like the pres. Is it really so hard to believe that the Vatican has their hand in the cookie jar. I'm astonished by the way you ask your question. It's like a child asking the mother and getting a negative response, just to run to the father to try to get a postive bid of approval to do something the child already knows he shouldn't.

POLITICS ARE CORRUPT AND SELDOM OPENED TRUTHFULLY TO THE MASSES, OR THEY LOSE THEIR CONTROL. YA THE POT IS BLACK, AND I MAY BE THE KETTLE, BUT THE FIRE BURNS REGARDLESS.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Where did you find that stunning piece of information. I have yet to hgear that story!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join