It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
wow - this guy predicted this , before you get all excited how many failed predictions of stockmarket crashes have been quietly swept under the carpet ?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So should I be pulling all my money out of the bank?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente

no you'll be fine. gold is gonna head upwards though so if you get some gold certificates it would be a good hedge vs currency risk, inflation, etc

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente

IMHO you should go out and buy some old collectible gold coins. It is also my guess that the nuking of Iran will occur on October 7th. That would have drastic effects on markets around the world. Temporarily.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I asked at my bank today how we stand in this crisis and the teller told me that we are safe it is the big banks with the high dollar CEO's that are going down.

I do not know how much truth is in her statement but I hope she was right, I would hate to wake up and fing I cannot access my last 300.00, oh wait 200.00.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
heres another post from him in oct. of 2007 predicting the crash on march 15th 2008 (which i think was the 2nd worst crash in this century)....

groups.google.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
I think that this was the event that Ron Paul spoke of in a July speech. He wasn't specific but said it was going to effect the whole country.

I believe this link is the speech you're referring to. He says "I have days--growing more frequent all the time--when I'm convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur. These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed. They will affect all of us." Et cetera.

Mostly, he seems worried about financial meltdown.

@OP: good find...still sifting through.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hal Turner had been warning about the economy collapsing for over two years around this time. No one listened because they think he's a white supremacist nut...

Too bad!

The writing has been on the wall for a long time in various articles, but nothing mainstream until now... funny that. Pretty easy to see the controlled/misinformed media outlets isn't it.

Sad to see this happening but it had to eventually. Maybe this time the people will demand to not have a centralized banking system and learn a lesson the 3rd or 4th time around? Probably not. Due for the same old in the future no doubt.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

This is great! You get a star for finding this one! The guy on the other post obviously connected dots that weren't supposed to be. Good wor outta him.

As far as the Vatican goes... I'm not really suprised at all. They technically control the laws of our nation. ( THE US ). The Pope can actually change or ammend any US law he sees fit. ( ya look it up I'm not doing home work for you )

The poster who stated to look today up in an astrology book this is for you...

By Mark Lerner for Astrology.com - It's not every workweek that begins with a Full Moon. This one energizes 23 degrees of Virgo and Pisces at 2:14AM PDT. Every Full Moon represents a high-tide time-period of the month in which emotions are intense, mental illumination is strong, but tug-of-war scenarios can also knock people off-stride for several hours. This solar-lunar polarity also strikes the Uranus stationary degree (23 Pisces) from June 25. Therefore, the cosmos is more in the mood to shake, rattle and roll than normal. Don't be too surprised if the news reports about earthquakes, tremors and shocking events around the globe.

Have a nice day and best wishes to all trying to make it thru this global ecoinomic melt down upon us.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
wow - this guy predicted this , before you get all excited how many failed predictions of stockmarket crashes have been quietly swept under the carpet ?

like i posted earlier....the same guy predicted the stock market slump/crash in march 2008 to the T as well

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

[edit on 15-9-2008 by darkmdbeener]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
[From 9-11 to 9-15,
Black Monday strikes America
michaelsavage.wnd.com...

Anyone notice that the dollar did not fall in fact it is stronger. Why?
Because the few that caused this crash will contol financials and need a currency to work with.

Religion is sitting in a church thinking about fishing. Spirituality is fishing and thinking about God.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Read up and let me know what you guys think, it is very impressive that this guy called the crash today two months before and he makes some pretty interesting connections.

I think he was wrong as the stock market didn't crash today.

Also someone posted before him on some blog that it would crash september 18th. He said he had inside news from either the LAPD or military.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here is a video regarding Legatus....check it out...kind of interesting...

www.veoh.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bejing

Anyone notice that the dollar did not fall in fact it is stronger. Why?
Because the few that caused this crash will contol financials and need a currency to work with.

I have been searching threads looking for the post where some guy here on ATS posted about a crash in Sept. (using financial type analysis) but I cant find it. It had to do with head and shoulders patterns, and it linked to some really great graphs that indicated cash was the place to be when it occurred. NOT gold. Which, by the way, has been at record highs in prices and even a financial numpty like me knows THAT is not the time to buy it.

Anyway, wish I could have found the thread, I hope someone else does.

BTW, just a thumbs up for the thread. Nice one. I also want to link to this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MystikMushroom posted a warning about a possible economic collapse beginning in Sept. as well using a "Timewave" software program based on a theory of Terrence McKenna's.

originally posted by MystikMushroom

Whatever, I'm just giving, or trying to give a "heads up" to those open-minded enough to listen. Maybe we can prepare...?

I have not any idea what "event" will happen -- but it seems (according to posts above I've linked to) that a total economic collapse will happen in late 2008. Now, I finally have mathematical proof that "something" will happen about/around that time.

It is just interesting that so many people have been predicting Sept will be a big month. I wonder what else is in store.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul

As far as the Vatican goes... I'm not really suprised at all. They technically control the laws of our nation. ( THE US ). The Pope can actually change or ammend any US law he sees fit. ( ya look it up I'm not doing home work for you )

If what you are saying were true, that must mean the Pope supports abortion. If he didnt, and he DID have the ability to influence our laws here in the US, it seems that is one law he would have changed.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I agree it technically did not crash, but it did fall and as an investor I can only see dollar signs to the short end of the deal no conspiracy there what makes it takes it...

edit to add
what I am saying is... (I was a little "three sheets to the wind" when I posted above) is that no it didnt crash and people are not jumping outta windows (yet) but it drop more than it did after 9/11 and this morning asia is being effected....

[edit on 16-9-2008 by 911fnord]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Not that this does or doesn't mean anything, but it's interesting that in addition to Opus Dei being formed the year prior to the crash of '29, Legatus was formed in 1987 just months prior to Black Monday. I'm not anti-Catholic (I was raised as one when I was younger,) in case anyone accidentally interprets that as my political and/or religious leaning. I just find it interesting. Any powerful religion, like any organized political ideology, is at least in part a robust nexus of social and economic levers.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is why I'm afraid of the future. I am lucky to be a Canadian, but at the same time unlucky as I have no actual say in the upcoming US election.

This is a chilling thread and a hell of a find. Major props.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join