It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is just an awesome, awesome thread. I'm cautiously fearful for what may transpire in the coming days, weeks, months based on alot of misc. dots being connected here.

The question I really have in all of this is, and to some extent, it's been assumed the Vatican, but who really stands to profit most from all of this?

Like all things, follow the money trail to get to the truth of the matter...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
For some odd reason everything ties together

Could this possibly be tie so the prophecies of the bible be fulfill? Since the prediction of St. Malachy match almost every pope accurately. And also for the unification of all the religions into one single one(Roman Catholic)? The deeper we go the more complex it gets.

I seriously can't rap my mind around this...

This guy prediction always have made me wonder and it's suppose to start in 2009 and end around 2040.

During the Reign of Pope Peter the Roman (2009/2010 to 2012)

* he will emphasize the authority of the Roman Pontiff
* he will emphasize the primacy of the Roman Catholic faith.
* he will use his temporal and spiritual authority against dissenters.
* he will require Catholics to believe and practice the Catholic faith in order to receive the Eucharist
* as a result, most Catholics will leave the Catholic faith during and soon after his reign (in the great apostasy)
* his reign lasts from 2009/2010 to 2012

# The great famine continues to be severe and widespread. Nothing can end the famine except the unification of all Christians in one holy Catholic Apstolic Church. The famine will not end until the Protestant Churches repent and convert and unite with the Catholic Church.
# Just as the prodigal son began to contemplate returning to his family during a famine, so also will the Protestant Churches begin to contemplate returning to unity with the Catholic faith during this great famine.

2020 to 2023 - The Unification of all Christian Churches in one Catholic Church. The Great Famine will end upon the beginning of the restructuring of the Catholic Church for Unification, in mid 2020. Nothing whatsoever will cause the Great Famine to end until Christians repent and convert and unite in one holy Catholic Church. One sign, which will precede this unification, will be widespread conversions among Catholics to believe all that the Catholic Church teaches. The Church will then be restructured to have seven divisions within unity: 5 parts for the formerly Protestant Churches, 1 part for the Latin Rite, and 1 part for the Eastern Churches.

This is supposedly an interpretation of the bible. Could it truly be that this has been planned?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dskys

Oh man, talk about your common household/garden variety of hypocrisy.

Earlier this year, the Vatican released a new list of mortal sins which included "Accumulating excessive wealth". Estimates of its own wealth vary, with some reports putting it at £4bn. And in 2007 a political row broke out over the tax exemptions enjoyed by the Roman Catholic church in Italy. Under a deal first hammered out in 1929, it does not pay property taxes.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by Dskys

Oh man, talk about your common household/garden variety of hypocrisy.

Earlier this year, the Vatican released a new list of mortal sins which included "Accumulating excessive wealth". Estimates of its own wealth vary, with some reports putting it at £4bn. And in 2007 a political row broke out over the tax exemptions enjoyed by the Roman Catholic church in Italy. Under a deal first hammered out in 1929, it does not pay property taxes.

I know lol !!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EquinoxSchmequinox
Mass attendance stats that I could find say that its been going down for decades. People are too busy with their suburban lives to fit in church, and churches are crumbling from age/neglect and the kids, well, the kids don't want to go. Parents also have big problems with kids and churches from serial episodes of abuse by priests, covered up often by the Church. The other thing I saw was, the church is closing many sites because they cannot even staff them with priests.

What I didn't know was the Vatican is also a major property holder and derives a lot of income from leases. What they're spending that money on is a great question.

One of the "benefits" they will tell adherents:

d) Those faithful Christians who do tithe (give sacrificially) report how remarkably their material needs have been met. Moreover, they will cite these blessings as even greater, spiritual rewards:

If you've got no money to distract yourself with movies, food or whatever, you know the church is going to be there to "help" and they'll bait you in any way possible. This is why food kitchens run by religious organizations give me the heebies... yes, they're doing a good deed, but they're not going to do it anonymously. Like advertising, someone is going to be repeatedly exposed to the brand and consider joining.

Any collection of people in dire straights will cling to any provided assistance. Drive up a really bad crisis and some people will "hear a calling" and enroll as priests. This could be one of their long term methods of maintaining the organization with that classic pattern: problem, reaction and solution. They need more people to tithe and they need more people to submit as priests, and when things are going well or life is too hectic, some people aren't going to think of the Church.

You can probably get the "help" you need from any organized community of people without requiring a tithe to a parent organization--the organization and communication between members of the community is enough.

According to the articles on the vaticans budget sheet's ive researched tonight, the vatican have actually been in the red because of their massive expenditure on property and the strength of the dollar (their income) vs the euro (what they pay their bills in). This made me think that if the dollar became a stronger currency again it would obviously benefit the vatican and increase their profit ratio, but the question is.. "IF the vatican are to blame for destabilizing the global economy through the strategic collapse of various financial institutions, how are they planning to strengthen the dollar?"

Many questions but i feel we are drifting from the OP's original topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Let's take the connection to the Vatican one step further. There has been Jesuit layer of control that has operated behind the scenes for quite some time. The Vatican along with many major government agencies (CIA for example) are really just a front groups for something that is much darker. I urge everyone to read the following interview with an individual by the name of Eric Jon Phelps. It will help to connect some of the dots related to recent and past events that have shaped history.

Link 1 - www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
Link 2 - www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

The Catholic Church is bad top to bottom. They knowingly let hundreds of priest molest children and moved them to the next church when the heat was on. I am not against religion, agnostic myself, but you need to select another sect. The Catholic Church is a damn business, simple as that. The church is sitting on one of the largest reserves of money and gold in the world. Look at the Vatican, Jesus himself could only hope to have such facilities. Sorry for the rant.

Honey, please hand me my meds and a the gin!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Did you read his posts? He said the day before the Rome Pilgrimage, June 14th, is when the checks clear. Sept 15 is the start of the pilgrimage and when info is leaked to cause the crash. If that is not providing evidence, I need to consult the dictionary.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
most astrologers see market collapse around Sept 19, civil war from 2010-2017, and the end of the USA as we know it by 2024

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
to get us a little back a little closer to the topic here is the part that could use some fact check and a honest vetting

here are two examples of tell-all books that tell very little
1. The DaVinci Code
2. Eichenwald's "Conspiracy of Fools"

A lot of questions can be answered by looking at some familiar dates: This A Timeline Of Re-Coinage, Coin-Clipping, Debasements, Bankruptcies, Manias, Panias, Crashes, Recessions, & Depressions Since 1278 A.D....

I was trying to quote all of it in here but its a total mess when its not in the form he posted it (with new lines for new data) and it wont even all fit but go find that part of the post its on the front page of the groups board. That is really what can be tested maybe we could start there.

It does seem like this ties in so much it will be difficult to stick to one topic but I enjoy the flow of information, once again thanks for all your input on this guys.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantaInsider1

The Catholic Church is bad top to bottom. They knowingly let hundreds of priest molest children and moved them to the next church when the heat was on. I am not against religion, agnostic myself, but you need to select another sect. The Catholic Church is a damn business, simple as that. The church is sitting on one of the largest reserves of money and gold in the world. Look at the Vatican, Jesus himself could only hope to have such facilities. Sorry for the rant.

Honey, please hand me my meds and a the gin!

exactly what i was going to say. i was born catholic and quickly changed my views when i entered the Vatican walls....disgusting.

this is an great thread and one which has raised my interest again...thanks.

mmmmm gin and tonic

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reinhart may be a proffesor of economics at the university of maryland. its a woman.... lets see what happens

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smallbusiness

LOL. That is so funny. I have to point out that I created a thread tying in the founder of domino's to Alien Visits.

Here.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is the website 'reinhardt' apparently is affiliatied with

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantaInsider1
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Quick question dunwichwitch: please do not be offended, but I want to do my due diligence. Were you drinking last night?

This is an offensive post AND off topic......I hope your slapped down for it I really do.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

seems to be the same guy as who posted on this board, under the name "waleska" as his posts are verbatim -- plagiarism, or the same guy.

first post from waleska on the Topic of Anthrax and Enron -- lots more of his writing on that board, go check it out..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazy510

Waleska, GA is where Reinhardt College is. Found that when searching "reinhardt"

post 56. $100 Reward...
..to the first person who can figure out why my author name is "waleska" and why Hillary won't ever bring it up regardless of how far behind in the polls she is?

EDIT: oh, even better.. A Private Christian college affiliated with the United Methodist Church in Waleska, Georgia.

[edit on 9/16/2008 by smallbusiness]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Good find guys, with the town name.

And also about the church, the administration may be bad and many of the priests are and I totally agree there is an incredible amount of corruption in all levels of the church. I should have worded it differently when I said "at the lower levels." But all of my experience has been good, much better than anywhere else I went to church. I'm not converting anytime soon because I don't share the beliefs that any christian churches have but whatever.

Back on topic; I googled waleska and found nothing of real significance. Looks like the college is a Methodist, 4 year, liberal arts college of no real obvious significance.

The only noteworthy allumni are these:

Frank Gordy, founder of The Varsity restaurant chain.

Johnny Isakson current junior US Senator from Georgia (transferred into UGA at the completion of second year)

Steven Muncher current professional golfer on Gateway Tour.

Sachi Koto, professional journalist, news anchor CNN Headline News.

Tim McGinley inventor of the touchless vacuum cleaner

I think Tim McGinley is a lead we should follow

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Captain Reinhardt:
upload.wikimedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join