It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Yes, that is what I would like to lean towards but it doesn't add up with all of the other 'relevant' data he provided leading up to many other crashes. He kind of put a nice little puzzle together in connecting the dots.

Does it mean he is right? Well, he picked the right day and the right 'type' of information to come out for that day. Also, it did correlate with exactly what he said it would.

I'm sorry, but I have dug up quite a bit of dung on 'the church' and have lost much respect for this organization that is truly one of the richest, if not THE richest business on this planet.

Why does GOD need all of that money, treasures, land, assets and so on? I think if you were to truly look at their holdings you would find that it goes a bit beyond 10% of the worlds riches.

Then again, maybe they just got lucky and won a few lotteries.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the astrology chart matches this as well. moon and Uranus the exact degrees apart when 1929 crash. hum, interesting!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stonespiral

I started by looking at the changing attitude toward astrology by the world leaders.

Then I looked into the Catholic Churches changing attitude toward the "study of the stars"....remember the magi came to the Christ Child via Astrology.

I will give you a link to the Pope's chart as well as one interpretation of his chart.

But in March of this year, powerful Pluto in the sign of religion (Sagittarius) reached the top of Cardinal Ratzinger's chart and brought about the transformation that it always does: in this case, literally a rise to power. The question is: How will the new Pope Benedict XVI use his power? Though he has been quoted as advocating the separation of church and state, he signed a missive last year urging Catholic churches in the U.S. not to allow anyone who is pro-choice to receive the sacrament of communion and went much further by urging Catholics not to support the "Catholic politician's" presidential run."
www.beliefnet.com... Interpretation of Chart

THE CHART
www.astrologyweekly.com...

BACK ON TOPIC

Opinion wanted?....If the Banks and Insurance industries are being downsized and, of course, we will have lay offs and loss of wealth......How do you all at ATS believe this will affect the Christmas Retail season in which most retail stores rely upon in order make a profit?

Will this snowball into massive retail downsizing as well?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by whiteraven]

[edit on 16-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rixhell

did you have an article to link if so I think you might need to do it again. (its the world button
)

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
interesting

source

NEW YORK, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers has hired Jeb Bush, brother of the President of the United States, as an advisor to its private equity business, a source familiar with the situation said. Lehman hired another relative of U.S. President George W. Bush last year--George Walker, a second cousin, who heads up the bank's asset management business. Jeb Bush is the former governor of Florida. Lehman Brothers declined to comment.

I tried to find up to date information if he was still advising but had no luck. Interesting though wasnt jeb bush also on the board of the security firm that ran the security for the WTC? This adds merit to what "reinhardt" was saying...

this is one "catholic" business man that surely practices what he preaches

can anyone confirm that jeb bush was still advising or in cahoots with lehman within recent time?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wait a second.. I just thought something while reading some of the posts in this thread (sorry if someone has already thought of this. It's hard to read every single one of them).

Not too long ago we were discussing the supposedly leaked info from the Congressional closed door meeting in which one of the topics discussed was the economic meltdown that would start in SEPTEMBER of this year.

www.abovetopsecret.com

Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,

the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse, advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

he detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses,

the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),

the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

So, if this one piece turned out to be true, then couldn't we assume that the rest of the topics discussed in that closed door meeting will also come to fruition?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 911fnord

it seem to me that sombody got into a peeing contest, and this was not welcomed to well between the two parties involved. seems as tho shaman stepped in a big cow pie and slipped.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Great post dude

Here's an article from Uwe E. Reinhardt

Dated:Saturday, November 4, 2006

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

I don't think that will happen, it's a bit too Titor for me. But then again, look at Russia..

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rixhell

Link? The blogging professor! I'm not so sure, has he been identified yet?

Anyway, remember the put options scandal on 09th and 10th September 2001 re: the two airliners? Well, Lehman Brothers was one of the brokers that placed the options at that time.

Thirty-eight companies were placed on a SEC list and circulated amongst brokerages that placed the put options on behalf of clients. These included among many others, TD Waterhouse, NFS (subsidiary of Fidelity of Boston), Alex Brown/Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and Lehman Brothers. [The San Francisco Chronicle; AP]. In the January 2002 Congressional record, an informal survey conducted by Levin-Grassley staffs, revealed that 10 of 22 responding securities and brokerage firms, managed accounts for 45,000 offshore clients.

Source

Also, What is Jeb Bush's role in the Lehman Brother's meltdown?

Reinhardt also mentioned "insider trading on a mass scale at a major brokerage'' - I think Lehmans was involved with several incidents over the past 2 years with insider trading, up to and including Monday, although I will take another look - interesting that the dots are connecting in this case.

Edit to add quote.
Breifne

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Breifne]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord

I just kinda shake my head at the second reason, does the vatican really need that much money and I am sure that they have some other source of income like drug smuggling or something

[edit on 15-9-2008 by 911fnord]

That was a scummy comment.
In jest or otherwise.

and for the record, I am an atheist.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911fnord
I agree it technically did not crash, but it did fall and as an investor I can only see dollar signs to the short end of the deal no conspiracy there what makes it takes it...

edit to add
what I am saying is... (I was a little "three sheets to the wind" when I posted above) is that no it didnt crash and people are not jumping outta windows (yet) but it drop more than it did after 9/11 and this morning asia is being effected....

[edit on 16-9-2008 by 911fnord]

After looking today at the news (i looked at the Asia and EU markets before going to bed at 9amest), I see that it is continuing.

If the market drops out on or by th 18th I will be simply amazed.

I have heard the 'leaked information' from the march 13th congress session both here and from Alex Jones.

I am searching to the thread that was on ATS that predicted a 9-18-08 market collapse, it was linked to the original blog. If anybody can find that link before me please feel free to post it here.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

notice the
at the end.

You are of course entitled to your opinion on the level of scum my comment contained, but for the record I grew up in catholic schools I reserve the right to say anything I want within the TOS of this site about the catholic church and or the vatican. Also sometimes scum is a part of jest somehow the two work together...sometimes...

thanks for all the input and great links guys this one really stirred the pot. Still no reply from the supposed email address of "Reinhardt".

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
If the market drops out on or by th 18th I will be simply amazed.

One of the things that happened Monday to the markets were some very short term loans issued by the European Central banks to help liquidity of the global system. The term of the first batch of loans loans total 70B Euro and they expire the day before the 18th. If they don't continue shooting the market up with this money by then that will yank a lot of capital out of the system. All of the other central banks around the world were also shooting in lots of money to keep it rolling. I don't know when those emergency loans expire from the other central banks.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
lol to think that a whole investigation is being carried out on ATS about Reinhardt and he has no idea, im finding it highly amusing, he's like ATS's most wanted and he doesn't even know. Anyways this is absolutely fascinating! I'd like to know how this is linked to the Rothchilds, and Bilderburgs and Rockerfellas because surely theyre in on it aswell. I'd like to know what Reinhardt thinks will happen in the near future, is this staged for the introduction of the Amero and to force the UK into the Euro? Is this leading to something even bigger such as a war within iran for theyre petrolium and oil?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Fantastic post OP!
I work for a financial institution in the UK and have noticed a lot of panic amongst the high net customers moving their deposits for the FSCS which is basically saying they are preparing for a collapse of major uk bank(s) and are moving their money so they are entitled to their full allowance of the FSCS.

I have a few questions for anyone who can answer!
1. Who will benefit from the stock and share price falling apart from [those] buying the extremely cheap shares of the various financial institutions?
2. How would the vatican benefit from the global economy destabilizing and financial institutions becoming bankrupt?
3. Who/company had their cheques clear on the 14th september?

I think that everyone needs to get together on this and start analysing the information and drawing up a list of definate Facts so we can start to draw better conclusions on the information!
Thanks D

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dskys
2. How would the vatican benefit from the global economy destabilizing and financial institutions becoming bankrupt?

Wouldn't a destabilized economy drive some semi-practicing or lapsed Catholics "back into the fold" to pray for recovery or better times (and of course, more money in tithes)?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EquinoxSchmequinox

Wouldn't a destabilized economy drive some semi-practicing or lapsed Catholics "back into the fold" to pray for recovery or better times (and of course, more money in tithes)?

Yes but if a tithe is a 10% gift to the clergy of someone's income and assuming everyone's cost of living is increasing plus inflation and wages static and disposable income decreasing, would it not make sense to the church for everyone to be better off because this would increase their revenue?

I can understand your assumption that this may encourage people to visit church more and "pray" because of the global economic crisis? Still not too sure how the church is actually benefiting here, what does the Vatican spend its income on anyway? New Churchs? ideas???
Thanks D

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Earlier this year, the Vatican released a new list of mortal sins which included "Accumulating excessive wealth"

Made me laugh..

quoted from Guardian

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yes but if a tithe is a 10% gift to the clergy of someone's income and assuming everyone's cost of living is increasing plus inflation and wages static and disposable income decreasing, would it not make sense to the church for everyone to be better off because this would increase their revenue?

I can understand your assumption that this may encourage people to visit church more and "pray" because of the global economic crisis? Still not too sure how the church is actually benefiting here, what does the Vatican spend its income on anyway? New Churchs? ideas???
Thanks D

Mass attendance stats that I could find say that its been going down for decades. People are too busy with their suburban lives to fit in church, and churches are crumbling from age/neglect and the kids, well, the kids don't want to go. Parents also have big problems with kids and churches from serial episodes of abuse by priests, covered up often by the Church. The other thing I saw was, the church is closing many sites because they cannot even staff them with priests.

What I didn't know was the Vatican is also a major property holder and derives a lot of income from leases. What they're spending that money on is a great question.

One of the "benefits" they will tell adherents:

d) Those faithful Christians who do tithe (give sacrificially) report how remarkably their material needs have been met. Moreover, they will cite these blessings as even greater, spiritual rewards:

If you've got no money to distract yourself with movies, food or whatever, you know the church is going to be there to "help" and they'll bait you in any way possible. This is why food kitchens run by religious organizations give me the heebies... yes, they're doing a good deed, but they're not going to do it anonymously. Like advertising, someone is going to be repeatedly exposed to the brand and consider joining.

Any collection of people in dire straights will cling to any provided assistance. Drive up a really bad crisis and some people will "hear a calling" and enroll as priests. This could be one of their long term methods of maintaining the organization with that classic pattern: problem, reaction and solution. They need more people to tithe and they need more people to submit as priests, and when things are going well or life is too hectic, some people aren't going to think of the Church.

You can probably get the "help" you need from any organized community of people without requiring a tithe to a parent organization--the organization and communication between members of the community is enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join