It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls todays stock market crash to the date, on a message board? must read.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+113 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Found this linked today on reddit and after reading it and being in the business my jaw has dropped to the floor.

He basically predicted the fall of the markets today (dow closed -504.48 the worst since 9/11) The posters name is Reinhart.

He said on July 18th 2008
source

and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur Sept 15

but the rabbit hole goes deeper he not only predicted it but gave a laundry list of dates connections to companies and the vatican then this

this organization below.. runs the show www.legatus.org... the money laundering occurs just prior to the pilgrimage to rome and the checks are written during the pilgrimage and the checks clear by September 14 and the negative news leaks out (something along the lines of "insider trading on a mass scale at a major brokerage) then they start crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on Sarbanes-Oxley II SOX II will certainly protect the working class' nest-eggs fur sure!

I thought you would all like this because if you keep reading on the page and scroll down he goes into a firestorm of dates and transactions a little too much for me to absorb at this point, but I will get to checking the dates etc later this week.

He was banned and I cannot find any other posts but wow just look...

it is no coincidence that Father Jose Escriva started Opus Dei in 1928 it is no coincidence that Monohan started Legatus just prior to the 1987 crash. it is no coincidence that Tyco's Belnick "met privately" with the Pope during the 1999 "pilgrimage" google "Belnick" "unlikely cause" as in "Tyco's windfall goes to unlikely cause" and it is no coincidence the David Tice leaked the rumor that started the slide of Tyco the day after that pilgrimage google "David Tice" and "Tyco" and put the dates in order as I have done it is no coincidence that the last pilgrimage to rome was during the Ides of March which was the weekend prior to Bear Stearns' little number the game has to be played somehow and this.. is the way it is played

legatus? Thats new one to me. I found the dictionary meaning but they have no wikipedia page. Read up and let me know what you guys think, it is very impressive that this guy called the crash today two months before and he makes some pretty interesting connections.

fnord

[edit on 15-9-2008 by 911fnord]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Don't know how you found it but that's a great find.
First suspicion is that George Soros is involved somehow.
Time to connect the dots.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yeah to me thats what makes this little find so interesting its not some guy with a video or doom preacher he is just kinda talking on a board but the guy (reinhart) knows his stuff.

This is also interesting because it ties in a catholic business man conspiracy when were mostly used to seeing the ever present "jewish" financial control. here is a little more from the board

source

Note: For search purposes the date format is day/month/year (example: 24/05/1999 is read as May 24 1999).

24/05/1999 Al Gore backs aid to faith-based groups in speech to Salvation Army facility in Atlanta. The following is the political definition of "aid to faith-based groups".

07/1999 Tyco wires $15 million to one of Kozlowski’s personal accounts and $10 million to a personal account of Mr. Schwartz.

22/07/1999 (WSJ316) Texas Gov. George W. Bush tells an Indianapolis audience that aid to faith-based groups will rally America’s “armies of compassion” to solve social ills (this is a biblical metaphor). Here comes a little more of Gore & Bush's "aid to faith-based groups".

08/1999 $38.5 million bonus paid in the form of loan forgiveness to Schwartz ($12.5 million) and Kozlowski ($25 million) and $1 million to another person. Note: Phillip Hampton (“dead-man defense”) chairman of Tyco compensation committee. The accounts of Kozlowski, Belnick, and Schwartz are all being filled prior to the pilgrimage to Rome.

22/09/1999 Belnick files to sell 75,000 shares, worth an estimated $7.5 million, that he acquired through an exercise of options and from an employee benefit plan. 30/09/1999 (WSJ300) Belnick receives the first of several huge Tyco payments: $3.4 million from the sale of restricted company shares.

30/09/1999 Members of the organization of Catholic businessmen begin
their 1999 Pilgrimage to Rome with a Mass in the Church of Santo
Spirito celebrated by Archbishop John Foley. The Pilgrimage lasts
until October 07, 1999.

10/1999 Barbara Ley Toffler ends work at Arthur Anderson "four years
to the day" after she started.

10/1999 (WSJ101) Frank Savage Joins Enron’s board. He will be a
member of the board’s finance committee. He is also on the board of
Lockheed Martin Corp. WSJ reports this is the day after Enron
suspends ethics code for the second time. This move enables CFO
Andrew Fastow to head two controversial partnerships that kept
significant debt off of the books. Savage subsequently votes to
create other off-balance sheet vehicles and suspends the ethics code a
third time. (note: the IRS conspired to allow Enron to avoid taxes
since "Project Tanya" in 1996) Note: Harvard's Toffler ended work
with Arthur Anderson this month!

10/1999 (WSJ338) Enron launches Enron Online and racks up more than
$180 billion in transactions in the first year. Note: The IRS only
bills them for $64 million.

06/10/1999 Belnick emails Father McCloskey to say: “I’m sending you
my check for $2M for my pledge to the new Sanctuary/Alter in the
Catholic Information Center in Washington.” My note: Some of that
faith-based funding stuff is starting to enter the scene. Belnick is
actually laundering money between the church and Tyco.

Note: The "radical Islamic Muslim extremists" begin to wonder why a
Jewish attorney is laundering money from Tyco to Catholic
institutions?

06/10/1999 Wednesday October 06 1999; 05:02 pm Eastern Time; Yahoo
Message Board: TYC (Tyco); Post #4545; "The lawyer is shedding some
stock" "Probably buying a boat ... wonder what he knows?"

Washington October 06 (Reuters) - Mark Belnick, chief corporate
counsel and executive vice-president at Tyco International Ltd.
(NYSE:TYC - news), filed to sell about $7.5 million in stock, a
Securities and Exchange Commission filing said. Belnick filed
September 22 to sell 75,000 shares, worth an estimated $7.5 million,
that he acquired through an exercise of options and from an employee
benefit plan, the filing said.

06/10/1999 Tyco shares are up 1-1/8 to $106-1/8 on the NYSE.

See the next day!

07/10/1999 Date of the end of recent Legatus Pilgrimage. Note: The
Catholic Information Center in Washington looted Tyco, not Belnick.
Belnick was simply the courier.

Note: See next day!!!!!

08/10/1999 David Tice (Dallas-based market analyst) sends out report
regarding Tyco’s accounting practices. Note: In reality, the report
should have mentioned money-laundering but it didn’t. Note: This is
the day following the end of the Legatus pilgrimage. The check is in
the mail as of two days ago. The Catholic Information Center gets its
money. The Legatus "tough choices" are chosen. The beans can be
spilled.

13/10/1999 Tyco calls rumors “unfounded and malicious”. This is a
Wednesday (six days after the Legatus Pilgrimage).

29/10/1999 Tyco issues response to New York Times article. Note: The
NYT is (intentionally) debasing Tyco share value.

31/10/1999 EgyptAir crashes a half-hour after the plane takes off
from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport.

11/1999 (WSJ300) Tyco accounting practices begin attracting
skeptical press reports. The SEC commission launches a probe.

he continues on for awhile I know that allot of it seems like he is just connecting dots and that anyone can do that but I would argue that IMHO with my limited knowledge of the market that this guys is onto something.

please people read all this guys posts he makes a impressive argument.

edit to add this link, that talks about belnick.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Lots of head scratching connections to the Catholic Church.

Remember the Breach and his opus dai connection.

Also the Canadian PM and his parties opus dai connection.www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
star and flag....I read it and I recognize a lot of dates and names.....this is going to be interesting.

I think the Catholic Church is moving toward a one world religion in step with a one world goverment.

I am beginning to see why we are at war with Muslims and why we are heading for a economic meltdown.

The innocent are the persons who will be injured in this power grab....very scary.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't this be more impressive if he had called it on the 14th or the 16th?

The 15th is such a common number to choose from when estimating timing in a month. This just looks like a lucky guess with some wacky material attached to it.

Just my $0.02.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well, no. There is a specific reason why he called September 15th.

"Crash is in September." yup and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur Sept 15 this organization below.. runs the show www.legatus.org... the money laundering occurs just prior to the pilgrimage to rome and the checks are written during the pilgrimage and the checks clear by September 14 and the negative news leaks out (something along the lines of "insider trading on a mass scale at a major brokerage) then they start crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on Sarbanes-Oxley II SOX II will certainly protect the working class' nest-eggs fur sure!

Not random, therefore.

[edit on 15/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

If it was the 10th or the 23rd it would still make a statistical anomoly.

I think this was posted back in 2007...first time and the reposted in July 2008.

Look at the names, dates and companies.

Pull out an astrological book and loot at the dates.

Tell me what you think.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Ok...that tweaks my interest.

I'll go back a read this again.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

yeah take another look brother and read all his posts and the replies from people today its something else.

it seems his last post was on september 9th I am not fully familiar with the google board system but apparently there are week long bans. Kind of interesting considering the date of the crash.

his last post was this

It will happen for three reasons
1. It always has.
2. It has to (it is the Vatican's main source of income).
3. It can (because the public's mind is perfectly brainwashed).

I just kinda shake my head at the second reason, does the vatican really need that much money and I am sure that they have some other source of income like drug smuggling or something

My jaw is still on the ground just cant wrap my head around the fact this guy called it on a -500 day on the dow.

here is the link again his posts go onto the second page.

Good day to short just wish I knew about it two months ago.

edit to add this Wall Street Journal article on Nick Belnick this is an important read and posted above it is easily missed.

Keep reading folks!

second edit to fix a errors

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Holy cow!!!! This guy is on to something!

Star and Flagged

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i think what hes trying to say is that the markets are controlled by the elites who happen to inhabit and control amoungst many other organisations and websites, the vatican,and that most market events and crashes are artificialy engineered by them,as in this text you qouted

it is no coincidence that Father Jose Escriva started Opus Dei in 1928 it is no coincidence that Monohan started Legatus just prior to the 1987 crash. it is no coincidence that Tyco's Belnick "met privately" with the Pope during the 1999 "pilgrimage" google "Belnick" "unlikely cause" as in "Tyco's windfall goes to unlikely cause" and it is
no coincidence the David Tice leaked the rumor that started the slide of Tyco the day after that pilgrimage google "David Tice" and "Tyco" and put the dates in order as I have done it is no coincidence that the last pilgrimage to rome was during the Ides of March which was the weekend prior to Bear Stearns' little number the game has to be played somehow and this.. is the way it is played

its no coicedence he was banned.
its also no coincedence the vatican is involved in the greatest ufo sighting ever,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and it heavily eluded to prophecies of great importance that directly reflect the current project bluebeam agenda.

they are everywhere,the "elites",infiltrating institutions like you wouldnt believe.

oh and the bushes dealing with "they" of the vatican?,never!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
here is the link to the guys website enterprise corruption

I have not got a chance to read through it yet. It seems a couple other people have picked up on this we should try to focus all the effort into one thread...mine

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There was no stock "market" crash today, because it happened already long ago (to begin with, yearly inflation of 20 pct since 2006).

There was something else today.

Major Banks Collapse- Citicorp, Merrill Lynch, Script was explained before published - fromNovember 2007
illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com...
Check links proving that EVERY part of the script (including the masses reduced to zombies unable to react until they will be slaughtered) was explained by the TRUE Illuminati End Times Prophet in ... 1998, the illuminati target date.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow... kinda blew my mind.
check this out
Membership Criteria
and this...

The organization designed exclusively for top-ranking Catholic business leaders legatus meeting. Since the inception of Legatus on May 7, 1987, its mission has been to bring Catholic business leaders and their spouses together in a monthly forum that fosters personal spiritual growth. The organization offers a unique support network of like-minded Catholics who influence the world marketplace and have the ability to practice and infuse their faith in the daily lives and workplaces of their family, friends, colleagues and employees. Legatus, Latin for "ambassador,"exists to help you meet the challenge of balancing responsibilities of family, Church, business and community. A faith based organization, Legatus is the conduit connecting two powerful realities, the challenge of top-tier business leadership and a religious tradition second to none. As a practicing Catholic, you can set the benchmark to enact the golden rule in the daily lives of your employees, customers and suppliers. They deserve nothing less.

don't really have anything more, just amazed by that reinhardt guy, is he even alive still???

[edit on 9/15/2008 by smallbusiness]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
star and flag....I read it and I recognize a lot of dates and names.....this is going to be interesting. I think the Catholic Church is moving toward a one world religion in step with a one world goverment. I am beginning to see why we are at war with Muslims and why we are heading for a economic meltdown. The innocent are the persons who will be injured in this power grab....very scary.

A few post up the following was written...

yeah to me thats what makes this little find so interesting its not some guy with a video or doom preacher he is just kinda talking on a board but the guy (reinhart) knows his stuff. This is also interesting because it ties in a catholic business man conspiracy when were mostly used to seeing the ever present "jewish" financial control. here is a little more from the board

There are indeed Jews connected to the Vatican. Make what you will of the following verse...
Luke 23:12 So Herod and Pilate became friends that day. They had been enemies before this.
The two "Nations" became one...
Many of today's "Jews" are as much a victim of this alliance as are the rest of "us". When will people lay off the "Hebrews" as being behind EVERYTHING nonsense? Sheeeesh... My vote has always been for "Ye Olde Holy Roman Empire" inciting "end times" hell.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I guess there are two threads on this. I'll just repost here as well.

At the Legatus link in the OP's referenced forum post, it announces a summit meeting in Seattle for the first week of October. Is it coincidental that many web sources, including lingusitic web-bots, point to October 7th as a date for a huge economic "something" to happen?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey do you have any links to this web bot date you are talking about?

source

Now THAT is interesting. They have a Fall Summit in Seattle on Oct 2-4. Notable companies in the Seattle area: WaMu, Boeing (HQ in Chicago now, but still huge in Seattle area), Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon, Expedia, Alaska Airlines, Weyerhaeuser, OfficeMax, and my favorite, Costco (gotta love the $1.50 hot dogs w/ a 20oz soda!).

WaMu is one of the few stocks I follow closely, so that has me wondering. They report earnings on Tuesday, so we'll see what happens after that.

that is from "troy" on the board. We should keep a eye on the next coming weeks and see what turns out so far he is 1 for 1.

I am going to send him an email and invite him to join us here.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smallbusiness

wow nice find!

The thing is it would probably be nearly impossible for people like us to ever prove anything, its like the perfect cover. Also if its that high up and clandestine then I personally would not even know where to start.

Ill keep up with the board and post anything I find of interest thanks for your input and thoughts.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is the kind of thread that is the back bone of our forum, S@F.

What an intricate map this has become. The clues are boundless and the time is now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join