It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well there are two versions,not many and the difference is slight,only in timing.The fractal curves look very similar,imperceptably different most of the time.At this epoch,near the end,the deviations between the two widen,but not by much.Anyway,the program/author does have the audacity to in fact claim to plot novelty ingress to this degree of accuracy;a hard swallow,I know,but not as much as the Big Bang.That's the deal,and if true,it's not looking so good if the portentful slide I'm watching is referring to this occurance of the reported Galvaston Islanders staying and not leaving at a 40% rate and facing certain doom,yikes!No news yet for me and I have been up all night coming in and checking on it.And what about that ship and crew?All together now...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So reading about the fate of Texas as it unfolds,I see a mention of Bioweapons on the Island.That would be a novel way to unite a buncha people in a day,no?Holy moly here's hoping the ptb got it together.This time.Quit scaremongering.
So one theory worth mentioning now is the power of minds focused on positive thoughts.And not 'hoping the big disaster is not so bad',which is a way of focusing on the problem.The highest emotions i read seem to revolve around decision to stay,children involved due to parents and the mayor's weak warnings.All negative thoughts.We go through the stages of shock.Right now we're all in different stages,those who care.
I am visualising letting go for the truly doomed right now and have been all night.Prayer?Mebbe.I'd say porous psyche.Some deaths are worse than others.Not knowing better,I'd say timewave 0 might be here getting it right on the money,and I am not crowing atop a pile of victims,I feel sick.OY

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Bioweapons? Where did you get this information? Did I miss something? I've been following this thread for a while, making sense of it but not able to contribute, but I'm aware that we are fast approaching a date that is very significant, and wondered if Ike was part of it....

Anything you can add here would be useful...thank you so much

Cait

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Caitlin,info is in the 7'th post on the first page of the thread concerning the west end of Galvaston.I am such a luddite.Best

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It would seem the US economy is on the brink of collapse. Right on cue with the original posters theory.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
us economic crisis, could be just the beginning, looks like yoiu were on the dot

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
us economic crisis, could be just the beginning, looks like yoiu were on the dot

Holy moly - can anyone say "off shore" or "numbered swiss accounts" ??...

Safe to say there is a flurry of money tranfers going on right about now...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And they scoffed at the idea.

Sure it was derived in an unconventional way but looks like the walls are falling in this month.

I wonder what else is in store for us?
I also feel there will be more to come in the next few weeks.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As the Timewave theory is really about novelty, it seems that it may have picked up on the end of the Consumer Society. Now that is new.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here is a very good overview about Timewave zero and the correct correlations:

www.cco.net...

At the bottom of the page you find the diagram for current events...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Timewave 0 shows this to be but a blip as compared to what's to come Oct 7,which is the start date to the OP.The TimeWave 0(TW#0). theory purports to show a dip into novelty(D.I.N?)that will be many times greater than right about now, huge to a degree not seen again ever until the end of time.
Stock market issues are not that novel,yet large connection.I feel there is a focus factor wherein the more minds thinking the same thought at exactly the same time might come into play here.This whole schema involves humans as we are right now as the central player,not mere observer and not feeling helpless is a big part of survival.I have starved for a half year and it's something you NEVER forget.
Anyway the plane crash and train wreck factor in here.Novel?I feel like Simon the critic here,saying,"Not too novel,lotta deaths on a train,plane whatever..."Yikes!Did I say that?
So I found several different versions of the TW.Ambiguity was one of Terrence's fave words...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you Trueforger...

I got the thread post you we're talking about, and I can't bring myself to really thing about the potentials of it.

Cait

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Timewave 0 shows this to be but a blip as compared to what's to come Oct 7,which is the start date to the OP.The TimeWave 0(TW#0). theory purports to show a dip into novelty(D.I.N?)that will be many times greater than right about now, huge to a degree not seen again ever until the end of time.
Stock market issues are not that novel,yet large connection.I feel there is a focus factor wherein the more minds thinking the same thought at exactly the same time might come into play here.This whole schema involves humans as we are right now as the central player,not mere observer and not feeling helpless is a big part of survival.I have starved for a half year and it's something you NEVER forget.
Anyway the plane crash and train wreck factor in here.Novel?I feel like Simon the critic here,saying,"Not too novel,lotta deaths on a train,plane whatever..."Yikes!Did I say that?
So I found several different versions of the TW.Ambiguity was one of Terrence's fave words...

Yeah - i agree with your post - stock market and banking failures not so novel in the grand scheme but as an aggregate of events like a ripple effect coming from a future event that hasn't happened yet....hmmm....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hmmmm.. where is the original poster of this thread?

Would be really interesting to hear from him..

This is huge news IMO.. his theory is proving more and more correct as time passes.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Glad no one took you up on your bet?That is the best part of the I CHING(which this is a direct derivative)is that it WORKS.Can't say why or how,but it is accurate enough to run an empire.Just ask the Chinese...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Clearly, recent events are starting something big. The Russian stock market shutdown two days in a row after it tanks and then not even reopened yesterday. This economic slide is real and of enormous proportion. As I played with TW the downward curve was the second week of Sept and gets worse. What we're currently seeing is the worst financial slide from a global perspective in over 100 years. I think that qualifies for 'novel', no?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Clearly, recent events are starting something big. The Russian stock market shutdown two days in a row after it tanks and then not even reopened yesterday. This economic slide is real and of enormous proportion. As I played with TW the downward curve was the second week of Sept and gets worse. What we're currently seeing is the worst financial slide from a global perspective in over 100 years. I think that qualifies for 'novel', no?

Yes I believe you are correct - now that the effects of it seems to be rolling over the world like a tidal wave - A big mortgage bank in Britain was just taken over by another financial institution...
One gets the distinct impression that life is about to get even more "novel"...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Big things happened last month AND this month, and guess what will happen NEXT month? Other big things.

Why is it many people believe anything they read? People need to stop being so gullible. An open mind is healthy but if it's so open that your brain falls out it's time start reasoning and get a grip on reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Big things happened last month AND this month, and guess what will happen NEXT month? Other big things.

Why is it many people believe anything they read? People need to stop being so gullible. An open mind is healthy but if it's so open that your brain falls out it's time start reasoning and get a grip on reality.

I predicted on a video on youtube's comment section two weeks before the Russia-Georgia conflict to the date using TimeWave Zero graphs. So far everything seems to be correlating to the graphs. I am not one to jump to any conclusions, if anything I am sour and skeptical, but out of all things Novelty Theory seems to make the most sense to me. It is observable, quite easily too, and that's why I like it.

Big things always happen yup, but according to the graphs there won't be much time of stability in between these big things happening unlike there was before.

We'll just have to wait and see

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well, just because I'm sceptical don't think I won't be watching myself
If I am wrong and this system works I'd be quite thrilled, it just seems too generalised in its results.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join