It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This dip is three for three for me personally tracking dips and having it correlate with major events (okay, well two specifics, one is the observation of the overall acceleration of novelty over time, which is undeniable and one thing this theory gets right for sure).

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I must continue to study...

But I am really, really creeped out over the life this thread has taken on it's own.

How many times have we months before read "listen to me!" threads and NOTHING happens?

Call me a fool, but I think this wave is onto something...

[edit on 24-9-2008 by MystikMushroom]

Despite the unprovable nature of timewave - I'd say at this point that the current financial crisis is global in nature though we(U.S.)are at its epicenter and that the world, and especially our world here in the U.S. is about to change drastically...and that the timewave called it almost to the day...so I am now looking at October with great interest...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

The October prediction is kind of freaking me out right now. Especially in light of the military starting up homeland security tours starting in October.

Yes, and Alex Jones on Coast to Coast AM with George Norey just brought up the fact that the national guards are all deployed over sees. How convenient.

I used to believe most of this NWO conspiracy stuff was a bunch of BS, but more and more this thing is becoming obvious even to the skeptic. Even Titor and his prediction of civil war between the elites and the people and then outside nations who enter to "liberate" us is reasonabley fathonable...today's behavior by the elite's puppets really gives cause to worry... It's not a bail out, it's a god damned coup! It's puts the American people in the position of being indentured servants when a group of international bankers can virtually take over a free republic's economy.

The month isn't even over yet. How much worse can things get? Then we have October to deal with.

I've already been working on contingency plans on how to get of the city quick with a place to stay and emergency provisions. Just like David Letterman said tonight: "This thing is starting to smell real bad".

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

My brother said bull#, but I couldn't allow that in print, so I changed it. When we were kids we used to say bullpucky to substitute that word.

That aside, we are entering the time. The web-bots and this cannot miss. I am ordering ammo right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I'd like to see how thy brother would cogitate if he was challenged to come up with the pattern in the King Wen Arrangement,same Koan as what Terrence started with.In other words what would he find?Besides something to scoff at.Starting with the part about no fives...I've known savants,one of which was lots of fun to watch as he would go through the mental gyrations,blinking and all.Simply amazing,really.Tomorrow is a minor descent in TWZ,another identically pitch-ed slide.Resonance 1740's.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

1740 -October 1740 Thursday 20: Death of Emperor Charles VI and Maria Theresa takes the throne of Austria. France, Prussia, Bavaria and Saxony refuse to honour the Pragmatic Sanction and the War of the Austrian Succession begins.

wonder how this resonance might pan out....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting post! I had never heard of timewave zero before reading this.

This was already asked, but wasn't answered..

We're all waiting for the big dip in 10/2008..

Another massive dip like this one was in 04/1996. What event happened to cause that?

And there's also a dip shown in late 03/early 04. What would that have been?

I'm still on the fence about all this. But its interesting.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Resonances seen to be key... (in Terence's understanding of the TimeWave)...

It's utterly impossible to "predict" -- but only (with timewave fore-knowledge) "anticipate" certain "like events" on a more "macro-fractal" scale....

So the fall of Rome took hundreds of years...which is now resonating with a few decades here..(something to that effect as example)...

I'm trying to keep this thread alive and vibrant....

I hope other members here that have posted with interest will share and contribute their ideas/thoughts!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Appareantly the similarities between the web-bots and the timewave zero are amazing, both predict a turning point for octuber 7 which effect will last until the end of february/ beginning of march. I certainly dont know what's going to happen however I believe that maybe it could be a "terrorist attack" not a nature disaster because the web-bots predicted a major earthquake for december 10-12.

I think its important to keep this thread alive

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
^^ I agree as well ...

October 7th-ish may just be even more proof Terence was onto "something". . .

Everyone is running around in other threads complaining about the "crisis" when over 2 months ago, (when everyone just thought our economy stunk) I made an "educated guess" ... and this thread is proof of it...

Some place in the pages I have links to the software as well as many other videos and websites.

21 pages is quite a LONG read for most people, but we can keep this thread alive!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
D'oh! One thing I just noticed and which is so obviously significant is this;The exact time(to the hour) of the initiation of these latter day changes is just after midnight,like the Oct 7 one which is exactly at 1:00 AM.Hmmm...So what good comes at three in the morning?This view is so parochial,I know and can't be helped.We,each one of us,are/is part of what is the center of the Universe.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yeah appareantly the fall of the line starts at octuber 6/ 7 midnight, I guess that probably the event could happen while western hemisphere is sleeping. You should compare timewave zero predictions to the ones of the Web Bot, both are really similar:

On October 6th, 11:59 pm, the planet is going to go through a period of release" following the traumatic event. The information will spread very quickly due to technology. The release language will start at the point of impact. The event could be something such as a "false flag terror attack" in some part of the world, U.S. may not necessarily be at epi-center of said event. It could also be a "slow boil" event such as a bio-agent released. There are expected elements of a prequel that will set the stage for the event, between the dates of September 15th-September 27th.

For more: exopolitics.blogs.com...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by FromAndes]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow! I love ATS - I learn something new every day.

I'm going to go and take a closer look at this timewave stuff now as I'd never heard of it before but it looks really interesting especially as this thread started back in July.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Hi Mystik! I've been away a while, my youngest sonn has been seriously ill (a novel event for my family, actually) but he is on the mend now.

Back to topic - the DOW dropped 700+ points today (Sept. 29). I am not sure this is novel (the DOW has dropped before, though not on this scale) but I think what we will see is a novel approach to the problem. I think, in view of this significant (and I do mean SIGNIFICANT) event, that your vindication is well earned. I am impressed by the uncanny accuracy of the initial prediction. I honestly wished you to be wrong, for obvious reasons, but here we are, and I truly believe now that there is more to come. God help us all.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thanks guys...

For the last few months since I started this thread and made my "prediction" based upon the Timewave....somewhere in the back of my head I secretly WISHED to be wrong.

Now I'm kind of creeped out, and am taking an even more serious look at the Timewave than ever before.

Terence always has resonated with me, and the things I have been "shown" by means not allowed to discuss on ATS...have led me to believe in his stuff...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
To the OP:

MystikMushroom,

I owe you an apology and a congratulations. While I still don't buy the whole Timewave Zero thing, your prediction was spookily accurate.

Congrats.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yip, to the OP:

Well called, well called!
Not many people are willing to put their necks out on these kinds of things, and most who do, get it wrong! Now let's see what happens with this GFL spaceship thing on the 14th October.... Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Jan19 1745 is the resonance for Oct 14.The TWZ shows a smooth decline at that time with a slight deviation,not even a bump.I'd say not much truly novel happens outside of the general trend on that day.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

“ The Web Bots see September 22-27, 2008 as precursor dates to the main turning point date of October 7, 2008. Closely watch events during September 22-27, 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7, 2008.

Cliff said whenever “it” happens, and whatever “it” turns out to be, “it” will be a date in history you remember like 9/11, we will remember 10/7.

The Web Bots foresee that October 7, 2008 to February 19, 2009 will be filled with emotional intensity, and the length of the release period will be extraordinary. The Web Bots have never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, 9/11 length lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion…….”

October 7 to be remembered as a day like September 11

Could a complete economic collapse be on the cards?

An Iranian Nuclear attack?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join