It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisgustedOne

Back to topic - the DOW dropped 700+ points today (Sept. 29). I am not sure this is novel (the DOW has dropped before, though not on this scale)

If you look at it in a more realistic sense the 778 point drop was not novel at all.

The drop on Monday was a 7% decrease. There have been numerous decreases greater than this. In 1987 the drop was 22.6%.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yep well spotted Mystic, freaky stuff. Likewise Terrence struck a chord with me and had an effect on my perceptions.
I also saw a thread on another forum that made the same conclusion in the time wave and put the date down to the very day.

As for the October event could it be these threads could be an indicator?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to his methodology I believe the conclusion also rests around the 6th. Luckily don't have to wait to long to find out.

The world definitely is getting stranger fast.
Do we really create our destiny or are we being drawn to it as Terrence theorizes. I think there is little doubt the structure of reality and nature is fractal. The universes simple and intelligent equations that breed complexity out of simplicity. You are a fractal as is your consciousness a fractal iteration of the whole, From a philosophic point of view it seems natural that time and events are fractal as well.

or not

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
excuse my ignorace, but I dont know how to see the resonances of timewave

I have the DOS version, mystik could you help me plz?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My version has a resonance function ya just click.The fractal line doesn't change,just the date.That's how it's a resonance.Only the past goes slower.I have an old computer for just the timewave which is looked at all day.I really miss it when away.(I do have a hobby for when nothing happens,to the skeptics)

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Back to topic - the DOW dropped 700+ points today (Sept. 29). I am not sure this is novel (the DOW has dropped before, though not on this scale)

If you look at it in a more realistic sense the 778 point drop was not novel at all.

The drop on Monday was a 7% decrease. There have been numerous decreases greater than this. In 1987 the drop was 22.6%.

The argument I've heard for that is that the american economy is much more global (this is evident in UK, Russia, China, .etc all running into economic bumps after we did)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yes, I remember that one, and I believe that one also came in October. But You are correct, to attribute anything the stock market does as novel is probably a stretch. It goes up, it goes down, it goes up, it goes... what I think we will see is a real DROP within a few days; again, not novel, but the consequences and how the scenario is handled might very well be. We can only wait and see what happens. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.........

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I just threw this together...wrote, recorded, uploaded it...

Many of my friends are really freaked out, especially those that have studied the TWZ...

I hope this resonates (ala Terence McKenna did for me...) with a few of you...

My Sept. 7th Message

The streaming works, just hit the "play" icon.

I believe in Mankind...I really do.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I believe more in the timewave zero than in the web bots, today the novelty line started to decline. Thanks God nothing really bad happened, I hope these terrible times will affect only the economy, maybe there will be no wars to worry about

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FromAndes
I believe more in the timewave zero than in the web bots, today the novelty line started to decline. Thanks God nothing really bad happened, I hope these terrible times will affect only the economy, maybe there will be no wars to worry about

Hold fast, friend.

I believe in mankind and our ability to overcome adversity. We have done so in the face of unconscionable obstacles in the past.

I only wish more people would emerge out of their "comfort" shells and realize the true danger -- not only our world is in, but our species as a whole.

We have the power, the technology...to turn this planet around...

Ultimate question is...what will it take?

What will it take?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Don't you think we, the collective consciousness, actually want terrible things to happen? Suffering would cause what? Humility, appreciation, loss of ego, loss of shallow materialism? We might not want it on a conscious level, but in the bigger picture it is right.

There are people who are awake, but the majority still sleeps. The majority needs their wake up call, and they will give it to themselves on a mass level if they can't get it anyway.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Lets look at it in an even MORE realistic sense. The markets have closed every day, five days a week, for how long?? More than a century. So out of all the times the market has closed, the literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of times it has closed. How many times did it lose more than 7% in one day? When you look up the answer to that you will know that this was no small occurrence.

1. 10/19/1987 -> -22.61% (Stock Market Crash of 1987)

2. 10/28/1929 -> -12.82%

3. 10/29/1929 -> -11.73%

4. 11/06/1929 -> -9.92%

5. 12/18/1899 -> -8.72%

That will get you started. Ill give you a hint.. its not many more than 5.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by shug7272]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Given the events of the past month, it should be obvious now that Novelty Theory deserves more attention and study. It's a code - or a data stream that actually exists, proving that the flow of conscious time has a predetermined structure to it. The wave path is unchangeable, though the events along the wave are.

What requires further study is why single events don't always mark the changes in the graph. It seems the change in direction of the graph marks the shift in global emotion, rather than reaction to an event. Or shifts could represent a mass change in expectations of a particular outcome to ongoing events.

I've come to consider that the path the graph takes could be compared to a compass needle shifting when in close proximity to a magnet - the graph changes direction when the natural flow of time brings the 'now' data point within a certain proximity of the next major novelty point. The greater the event, the sharper the turn.

That would mean the October 7th shift was a sharp downturn towards a massive future attractor (the next major event). The shift happened at that golden moment when some unseen future event grabbed the 'now' and snapped it down towards it. So rather than riding the 'now' into the future along a bumpy path, possibly the future is pulling us along.

The question remains - why does the future stop 'pulling' us in Dec. 2012?

I've laid out more of my thoughts on Timewave Zero in detail here if you're interested: Timewave Zero - a closer look

I've also written a short story involving the timewave and 2012 entitled These Dark Worlds - I've posted the story on ATS to get feedback and promote further discussion, so let me know what you think.

[edit on 11/10/08 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I feel the I CHING's propensity to not only answer the question posed,but tell of other essential and related facts is related to this question you posed about TWZ and what is the tripping point?It seems to have transcended technology and entered the emotive realm.Not either,both.(Both brained thinking.Mental ambidexterity.)Why not?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread back up to the top...

It's been now a "month" since my "late August/First week of Sept" predictions...

How can we now go back, try and learn and hopefully dial in a more detailed/refined, focused view using the tools I used and shared?

It would seem nearly 2-3 months before what I outlined would happen, did happen -- using the TWZ which was based on the I Ching.

Perhaps further study into the workings of the I Ching itself (the core element of the TWZ theory) are needed by a community here to start with.

Go back to basics, lets share all the info we find about it -- then we can get into the more complex form of the TWZ theory -- and how it fits the Mayan Calendar (before it was even first deciphered!)

Just a bump -- I'm not going to let this one go -- "novelty" is like a slippery fish -- hard to nail down/hold onto ... but perhaps we can use other tools, other sources to help us get a "feel" for the resonances.

Agreed?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Ya sure Dere,good idear.(How we talk here in Wis.)I'm into a great book on I CHING ,"The Eleventh Wing",goes into the meditative state of consultation and more.There are myriad ways to look at the subject of Change.
We could just ''throw'' and look up hexagrams and their changes for events as they come and present themselves in future.I have not been particularly wise and tended to make the same old mistakes despite being shown by the I Ching what to expect,etc.That has made me feel doubly ignorant and had stopped my consultations in the past.
Years later,I have felt that the time is right to get back into it.Maybe with a little more personal growth gotten and community involvement, the correct path might be more regularly trod.
I was hoping Plucky had really talked to her brother the savant about the changes in the King Wen.We could use some of that really out there mind power.(Where are you Ken?)

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yes well it just now came to me that the next step is to ask the I CHING about the upcoming upturn into habit.As a community here how to go about that is a ???
Hold on,4:20 coming right up...OK,To start the ball rolling,my understanding is that the way that the question is asked is key.The question must pinpoint a specific moment in time.I ask some form of,''What is the best for all sentient beings to do at thus and such a time",etc.Which in this case would be,"How could we as sentient beings influence events at this upcoming upturn in habit for the good of all?"I could just toss the coins myself or we could do an online I CHING or a real expert could now step in with a better idear here...
Edit to add we oughta do this soon as predictive ability is proven more as time between prediction and event increase.I called the landslide,but only a couple days before,when I could have a long time ago with a little analysis,such as realizing he was a shoe in when,"change'' became Mr Obama's mantra,right in tune with the time of the election's novelty/decline into novelty,or change.D'oh!
Another point to consider is who does he resonate with,say who was alive and the principal actor(s)back in 1748?

[edit on 9-11-2008 by trueforger]

[edit on 9-11-2008 by trueforger]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting stuff and well worthy of investigation and further analysis.

I will be the first to admit, I'm only just able to grasp some of the possibilities here and will always look for the hidden and darker aspects with such theories. I know this can seem like a confusing way to do things for some, but a fresh mind can bring fresh perspectives.

With regard the Dec 21st 2012 date and the time/moment of the end/balance of the resonance....what if the whole thing is reversed and the wave begins to lengthen in time...with the ebb and flow of the nature of the universe, who's to say the wave won't just start to apply to longer and longer periods of time rather than end or balance out. Would that not fit better into the scheme of things?

Could this point to what there was before the big bang and the starting point of the wave when our universe supposedly began. Why should the wave be applied only to a history we can measure against ourselves?

My head hurts....but I love it!

With all the patterns we see, can measure and can theorise about in time and history....is there a link to something more using this theory, a link that can help us understand many things that were previously unmeasurable?

Example: the movement of our oceans in a single wave (of water) or the spread of all clouds on the planet in a single cloud. A whole population from one family.

A way to predict the "butterfly effect".

With such possibilities comes the confusion of reality in more than just understanding history and our future, and I have to ask...if we were to understand and indeed, unravel some of the mysteries in the "wave", could we ever be in a position to use the knowledge to any effect?

Who's to say a revelation that leads to our ability to actually be prepared for an "event" would be paradoxical if we attempted to mess with the wave to change and influence things and be pointless because the wave is the wave. Any patterns that are evident only exist because what was, will be again and cannot be changed. The "scheme" of things.

I also wonder (sorry) that if we searched long and hard enough, could we (have we) make the wave fit to our concept and design to make it work.

With the endless events of past present and future, there's plenty of choice isn't there.

Great thread, thanks for the headache.
star & flag.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This wondering and speculating here is not about messing with the wave,more being in accord.You can chose what to do while the Timewave says when novelty is more or less likely to be successful.Are the winds of novelty at yer back?Good! Then it's time to implement novel ideas.Novelty also interconnectedness.To really understand ya gotta go back to the source,Terrence McKenna.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

K so here's the I CHING throw.First,the question,"What is the nature of the event on Dec 10 which perturbs the novelty incline?"After one false start,the throw yields the following,Hex.#55,"Zenith''(Abundance) with moving line in the third place which changes into #58"ENCOURAGING"(Joy).The moving line in the primary Hexigram points out,"Incompetence is at its ZENITH.Be patient"As usual,the answer seems one thing at first glance,then it hits you.Zenith is usually a good thing,as is abundance.We seem to be getting less & less abundance as the economy does its death dance,yet less is more in I Ching-land,so must be referring to something of greater import.The word incompetence jumped out at me,being the claim,in response,to 9-11 failure and Katrina(in)action etc.Who is incompetent in chief?And were these REALLY incompetence?Hoo Boy.Feels like a valid throw,so make of it what you will

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Just a general *bump*

I wanted to see if anyone new/old is still around to comment on this subject?

It would seem that we are actually spiraling closer and closer ... the noose is getting exponentially tight!

I will try and work on some current calculations, if I get the appropriate responses...

Just remember.... MystikMushroom scratch 1 (for being fairly accurate for once on these damned forums!)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join