It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meanest, baddest guy in US history...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I must agree with many of our non-American members (like so)... This Obama thing is really getting out of hand... Let's see who/what Obama is so far...

Obama = The Count St Germain?
Obama was born in Kenya - Proof to be rolled out shortly
*Breaking* The Shocking Photo Of The Hindu Idol Barack Obama Carries For Good Luck
Obama Calls me White Folk
More Obama Marxist Stupidity
Does Obama Hate/Fear Jews?
Man claims he's Barack Obama's homosexual ex-lover
Obama related to Bush and Cheney and Bradd Pitt!!! Who Else!!!??
Obama the naive
Obama wants your kids too
Barack is MABUS
Barack Obama Lies
Barack Obama has an infantile mentality.
Muslims Back Barack Hussein Obama for president!
Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul
Barack Obama is the antichrist!
Barack Obama and The New World Order
Barack Obama says... DeCriminalize Marijuana!!!
Pastor Slams Barack: Obama is a MacDaddy!
Barack, Don't Forget Your Nazi Party Pin...
Barack Obama -- Sex Offender?

So... you don't want to read through it all? Let me put it in short for you:
Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is a Gay, Marxist, Kenian Muslim-Hindu racist, which have a serious fear of Jews. He is not only the anti-Christ but also the Count Saint Germain and "mabus", and is closely related to George Bush and Brad Pitt. He is the Naive, Stupid man that wants your children because he is a lying pimp with infantile mentality. When he's not hanging out with Brad and George, he secretly goes to mason meetings with his good buddy Ron Paul to discuss their roll in the New World Order. At these meetings they often smoke weed while discussing the rise of their Nazi party often with sexual explicit details...

For Pete's sake...
This guy is certainly the sickest, scariest creep the US has to offer? And he may become the President? Honestly...

But then again, doing the "research" I had the strangest feeling of Déjà Vu... Exactly the same things have been said about a certain Mr G.W. Bush... Go ahead. Do the search. You'll find exactly the same thread titles with Mr Bush's name in there.

ATS friends; innate racism or determined muckraking... Is that what a serious political discussion is about? When does "seeking the ultimate conspiracy" become nothing but a malignant smear campaign?

Edit: Format & link

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Speaking for myself, I don't think Obama is the biggest or baddest guy in U.S. history. He's just one of the most inexperienced, liberal elitists that's ever been the nominee for a major party.

I would actually feel better if he were "big and bad". He's not. He's just a liberal Harvard law professor who's "accomplishments" consist mainly of "co-sponsoring" bills. He's also divisive, condescending, and arrogant.

He also seems to have very poor judgment in terms of who he associates with, e.g., Ayers, Rezko, and Wright. In addition, he seems to have very poor judgment in choosing advisors considering his hand-picked guy to find a VP lasted about 2 weeks before he resigned. And he's married to a woman who has never been proud of America until Obama won a few primaries.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, in the land that has developed insult comedy to an art form, insult politics is the next logical step.

It's not a presidential election, it's a Roast. Sadly without the amazing, if slightly enebriated talent of Dean Martin.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey! How come "Barack Obama says... DeCriminalize Marijuana!!! " isn't linked to a thread? You trying to squeeze one in there on us?

The fact that there are so many rumors out there about the guy should be clueing people in. If even 25% of them are true, that would make him a
Naive, muslim, anti-Christ...related to Brad Pitt, that pimps out Ron Paul in explicit detail. Certainly not somebody we want for President.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

You actually looked at all of them? Well done.
I fixed the link for ya.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Look at it this way. The current administration has really mucked things up as it is.

1. We're in the midst of a recession.
  2. Unemployment is at an all time high.
  3. Oil and gas prices are through the roof.
  4. The housing market is on the verge of collapse.
  5. The economy is a virtual cesspool.
  6. The military is worn and over-extended.
  7. Our personal rights and freedoms are slowly being stripped away.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. At some point we have to ask ourselves, "How much worse can things possibly get?"

Considering things are running pretty low right now, I figure the only way we can go is up. Obama certainly can't do any worse. If anything, he can probably start digging us out the mess we're currently in.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One thing is for certain, he´s a man of many faces

Hilarious Post, Gemwolf. S & F.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

1. False not enough quarters of negative
2. False not even close. When Clinton was POTUS 5.5 was called virtual full employment
3. True thank you Bill for not allowing further drilling 13 years ago
4. Debateable: the congress mandated easing up of restrictions on borrowers, many of whom were previously unable to qualify. During the bubble they could, now they can't pay. The market is seriously over built. People losing their homes are dumping more units on the market, driving down prices which are governed by supply and demand. It's not the end of the world, been through it a few times.
5. False The economy is not healthy, no doubt, but to doom and gloom it and resort to hyperbole by calling it a cesspool is irresponsible.
6. The U.S.Military is alot more capable than most people will ever know. We have tired soldiers, no doubt, but they want to finish the job and come home, the right way.
7. Please go further into this one, as we may agree.
edit to add; OP left out Obama being the 12th Imam

[edit on 6/13/2008 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Obama certainly has many people running scared. That's interesting. And yes, there is a lot of mudslinging. If you would care to discuss a candidate in a positive manner, here you go.

No mudslinging.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

By the way, I'm disappointed that your list didn't include my "Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!" thread. Of course maybe it's because that thread was proven correct.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Lol sounds a lot like good old blighty.

Im thinking that all this publicity can`t be bad if all the same things said about Bush were true.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Who is the most hated man in entire world, Gemwolf?

The good dude who's telling the truth.

I'm not saying Obama is, but he's just different from the other bad guys, he seems to be the good one. And it just riles up a lot of people

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by Gemwolf

Who is the most hated man in entire world, Gemwolf?

The good dude who's telling the truth.

I'm not saying Obama is, but he's just different from the other bad guys, he seems to be the good one. And it just riles up a lot of people

Using your ahem... logic... I guess Bush must be telling the truth too. Maybe Hitler was one of the truth tellers too.

What's really sort of interesting is watching how so many liberals start having melt downs when one of their own comes under criticism. This was the best part of seeing Hillary and Obama go at each other.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
1. False not enough quarters of negative
2. False not even close. When Clinton was POTUS 5.5 was called virtual full employment...

You beat me to it. I started reading that post and immediately knew that 1 & 2 were false. I'm glad I kept reading before I replied.

It's almost funny the complete falsehoods that some people post and they honestly believe they're true because they read it on some blog or on a thread here and didn't bother to research it.

1. We haven't even had ONE negative quarter yet. We're definitely in a slump as GDP growth is low...but it's not negative.

2. Here is a good source for unemployment data (Unemployement Rate 1948 - Current). The unemployment rate was higher from 9/11 all the way up until 2004. It's been significantly higher (as much as FIVE PERCENT higher) than it is now several times in recent history.

Edit: fixed typo

[edit on 13-6-2008 by BlueTriangle]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Sad but true, Bush and Hitler are not the most hated man in the entire world. A lot of people like Bush, Hitler and Mao Zedong, and Stalin.

Only history in the long term will reveal the truth and people will be awakened to the fact what's right and what's wrong. But for now, the guy who's telling the truth is the most hated guy by everybody... except the truth seeker of course.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Sad but true, Bush and Hitler are not the most hated man in the entire world. A lot of people like Bush, Hitler and Mao Zedong, and Stalin.

Only history in the long term will reveal the truth and people will be awakened to the fact what's right and what's wrong. But for now, the guy who's telling the truth is the most hated guy by everybody... except the truth seeker of course.

none of the above from this Americans perspective! I agree those are pretty bad! But the Meanest? OMG give me a break.

Chesty Puller
The man

What reference are we discussing?

War?
Guys on the Street?
Toughest boxer?

Meanest American?

Patton
Mac Arthur

Hands down
Again

[edit on 13-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

You forgot to mention Obama trades frequent e-mails with Scarlett Johansson, a hollywood starlet.

Scarlett Johansson

I hope he responds to all of his supporter's that email him.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

If she were emailing me, I'd respond, too. Vaavaavoom...

Meanest, baddest? Naah... Least experianced, you betcha...'course there is really no way to prepare for being the POTUS. No other job on earth is quite like it.

[edit on 6/14/2008 by seagull]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by Darth Logan

If she were emailing me, I'd respond, too. Vaavaavoom...

[edit on 6/14/2008 by seagull]

Which is exactly why he did. First the Obama girl, and now Scarlett Johansson. Lets see how many notches he can wrack up on the white house bedpost when he becomes president.

At the rate he's going, Obama will shatter Bill Clinton's record.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join