It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain The AntiChrist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Look at his name John, Jaan, A name in Arabic which is another name for the Devil. Cain, Remember the bible story of Cain slaying his brother Abel?, Cain, A Black devil that had to go live in Southern Iraq in the wicked city of Nod. All of the Evil Aliens from other galaxies used to meet their at the first Nudist Camp on this planet; Nod/Nuwd. John McCain does have a Reptilian shapeshifting appearance about himself, Would you not agree?. The AntiChrist.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
He may be an "Antichrist" but to say he is "the" is proposterous in the extreme, from the perspective of him being evil. Another points farming agenda no doubt backed up with zero proof.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nubiaislaam

Get a grip. There was a time when the Pope was called the Anit-Christ. There are much scarier things on the planet than you can imagine. Don't let religion govern your imagination and mind. Use your intellect to lead a better life. Don't get into politics if it destroys your peace of mind. Do something you enjoy, grow a garden for healthy food, or something fun.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I know John ain't the Antichrist that's Dubya's job. He may be one of his disciples however.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All the presidential candidates we have to choose from and are extremely dangerous. Only one of them brings to my mind the vision of Absolute Utter Destruction Through Nuclear Holocaust.

John "Bomb Iran" McCain

He is criminally insane and utterly incompetent.

Trying to convince us that Saddam (a secular western style dictator) was allied with Al-CIAda (Sunni fanatics) and they are all friends with Iran (Shiite Persians).

Barack will bankrupt us and ruin America resulting in the downfall of the Federal Government, McCain will blow every single thing everywhere into nuclear dust, Hillary can't win anymore.

Not much for choises eh?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Motherwolf999

I thank you for telling me to grow a Garden, That is what the lost Sheep of Ishmael are commanded to do by Allah, Strive hard for Yaum El Akhiri, The last Day, El Saat, The Final Hour, and live in Anu's Gardens Eternal, Where the Good Record's are kept, ILLYUWN. Me and the nubiaislaam crew of Muslimiyn and Muslimiyna Worldwide will forever serve the people Facts in a world of passing deception. Salaam Alaykum.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

My name is John. Am I the Antichrist too?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Hmm. John: the devil. Michael: an angel.

Johnmike, you're not an antichrist, you're a schizophrenic.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
MacCain is too stupid to be the antichrist. An Apostate no doubt- but.. well lets just leave it at that. I can see why you are worried though.

My prediction is that McCain will become president- get assassinated- then possibly his replacement should become a topic in here. JMO

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
First off I think you need to familiarize yourself with whom and what the antichrist of biblical prophecy is supposed to be before calling out names of political figures as possible candidates.

In order to be the AntiChrist of biblical prophecy, certain requirements have to be met and upon review I don't think John McCain meets them, therefore imo... He is not the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well all we need is a "Hillary Clinton is the anti-christ" thread, and there is 100% chance we will elect the anti-christ in 08'

McCain, Obama, Clinton, who cares, this country is right fudged anyway.

I say we need Revolution for President 08'!!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think he's too old to be it. Maybe its his wife

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Majorwood]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Cain was a white devil, not a black one.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If any of the candidates is the AC its Barak Hussein Obama without a doubt. A real slick talker trying to sway the masses, claiming to be the one to unite the peoples, he's practiced different religions, he's white and he is black, he also has a muslim name. Hmmm.

McCain the AC? Please...thats idiocy.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think Obama is the anti-christ after his world premier this week I am really scared. The media loves him and will not report anything negative on this guy. It seems the end is near.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ohh yeah Obama is the anti-christ because he is muslim?Give me a break,he is also black not white and black as stated before me!

MaCain the AC?please...that's idiocy(princeofpeace)

No that's not Idiocy,believing Dragon Flys are RV's is

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Actually Obama is black AND white. His parents were black and white.

McCain the AC? Well not in the traditional sense.....THE AC is supposed to be relatively young, handsome, witty, cunning, able to sway the masses, great speaker etc. Im not sure if McCain fits that description.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Come on! Everyone seems to be the anti-Christ now days, don't they? I don't think there will be an Anti-Christ, per se, not a human man who is the A-C anyway. I think the term means "Anti-Christian," or against Christianity as a whole. The corporate organization that calls itself "Christianity" has a lot of skeletons in their collective closet, and probably billions in off-shore banks.

A 4th century power struggle played out across the Mediterranean world brought a minor sect of religious extremists to centre stage. Finding themselves on the winning side and cosseted within imperial residences, bishops of the Christian Church were able to impose their faith upon a demoralised population using all the sanctions of the State. And as the empire fragmented and fell, ambitious clerics of Christ disseminated a cancer of superstition, fear and brutality far beyond the old imperial frontiers.

source:jesusneverexisted.com...

The most disturbing aspect of Yahweh’s humanoid personality, however, is his blood-lust. The smell of burning flesh is a ‘sweet savour unto the lord’ – so sweet, in fact, that the phrase appears in the Old Testament no fewer than twenty-three times. The butchery demanded by god is truly monumental. Believers are required to sacrifice two lambs day-by-day continuously – and that’s just for starters! Just as well Yahweh had several thousand priests to help him trough through the banquet!

source:jesusneverexisted.com...

Christianity is a cult, no doubt of that if you look at the definition of the word itself:
Cult: –noun
1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
3. the object of such devotion.
4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader.
7. the members of such a religion or sect.
8. any system for treating human sickness that originated by a person usually claiming to have sole insight into the nature of disease, and that employs methods regarded as unorthodox or unscientific.
dictionary.reference.com...

My advice? Stop seeing the famous anti-Christ in everyone you don't happen to like, and see these people for who they really are...New World Order minions.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why do people insist on calling Obama a black man when he is from a white mother and black father? Doesnt that make him mixed?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I guess because mixed race candidate has not become a popular term yet.

i know "mutt" would be politically incorrect as well as carrying a "lower than" context which i find ignorant and foolish.

also sometimes certain ethnic gene's are dominant. I believe Japanese gene's are very dominant (feature wise) so perhaps African american genes are the same, and perhaps this leads to the perception of an appearance that looks like a 75-25% mix so ..........that would explain some cases.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join