It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Man Claims He Is Barack Obama's Homosexual Ex-Lover

www.liveleak.com

This man claims that he indulged in drugs and homosexual liasions with U.S. presidential hopeful Barack Obama in 1999 and has come out in the open.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well I just knew it was too good to be true.
Can we just have a New World Order already???
I mean, I don't remember anyone accusing John McCain of being gay. Or george Bush or Bill Clinton. These are pretty harsh allegations not to be just dissmissed because you are an Obama lover. I will be the first to admitt, I was "hoping" that Obama was going to turn out to be all he said he was.
So much for that.

LONG LIVE RON PAUL. (untill someone comes forward claiming that he sexually molested them when they were three years old.)

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That's a little hypocritical, don't you think?

This fella seems to be acting as if Obama was wrong to have had 'liasions' with a homosexual, as if homosexuals should not be allowed to run in presidential elections.

This story is as fake as they come.

Unless, of course - the guy claiming he knew Obama is actually just an idiot.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think this was debunked a while back. Not the drugs, but the homosexual deal.

But with Hussein Obama's liberal open minded tendancies....you never know?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am NOT an Obama supporter so I would like nothing more than for this tape to be true. Unfortunatly, this guy failed at least 2 lie detector tests and his story is false. I believe that snopes has the scoop on this. I'll try to find it.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If the allegations are untrue, then I think Obama should publicly denounce this guy, and take legal action against him for defamation of character.

Oddly, this isn't something that just surfaced. It makes makes me wonder why Obama hasn't already taking criminal or civil action against this man? Doesn't he want to dispel the cloud of scandal that's hanging over his name and reputation?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I think this was debunked a while back. Not the drugs, but the homosexual deal.

But with Hussein Obama's liberal open minded tendancies....you never know?

Hmmm But isn't it the conservative republican gay bashers, that end up in bathroom stalls getting nubbins lol ,

Mark Foley
Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
Bob Allen
Glenn Murphy Jr

Its statements like yours that prove the blind faith of some republicans, I bet you think Bush has done a great job too.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well we know that most NWO guys have homosexual relations... except Cheney, Cheney loves to beat woman and Clinton is not homosexual... but Bush Sr, sure as hell, Bush Jr, it could be.

They do not go to Bohemian Grove for nothing, nor do they have homosexual prostitutes sneaking in the White House as it was reported in the Washington Post back in the days.

Who cares if Obama is gay? Or if he took drugs? Bush is a known coke addict and an alcoholic, still, he's president. So?

But I think that this is some guy who is republican and want Obama to lose because he think that everyone is like him and hate homosexuals...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
But with Hussein Obama's liberal open minded tendancies....

It's wonderful that Obama is liberal and open-minded. This can only lead to much needed positive change.

It is also far better than this current administrations ultra-conservative and close-minded thinking that has literally brought this country to its knees.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I just find the conduct of both sides extremely distasteful. Smear campaigns, dirt digging and character assassinations, what ever happened to debating on policies and issues?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Who cares if Obama is gay? Or if he took drugs? Bush is a known coke addict and an alcoholic, still, he's president. So?
All the dirt on Bush Jr. came out after the fact.

Do you really not care if the most powerful man in the World and President of your country is a lying dope addict?

But I think that this is some guy who is republican and want Obama to lose because he think that everyone is like him and hate homosexuals...
He may be, and then again, maybe he's patriotic and doesn't believe a hypocrite and liar should run the country. Even low lifes can have a streak of conscience every now and again.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

Originally posted by Vitchilo

All the dirt on Bush Jr. came out after the fact.

Do you really not care if the most powerful man in the World and President of your country is a lying dope addict?

As if that could make him any worst than those running and controlling our country presently. I could careless if an evildoer, liar, etc. is hetro or homo sexual. It is still the same result. Actually a gay in that case might be more entertaining to watch.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why is this in the Breaking News forum? More like ancient news. It came out ages ago. In fact, I started a thread about it back in February.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is no evidence that this is true. Just dirty politics. You know, the usual.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I've never cared much if a person was white, black, gay or straight, as long as they respected my rights and me as a person. I give what I get.

I honestly liked Obama as a candidate until I did a little reading up on him. After seeing what he really stands for, I'd vote Republican first, and I'm a hardcore Democrat.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was hoping that Obama would have been able to bring change to this country but then I remembered, It truely doesn't matter who you vote for, we are screwed either way. I was hoping that this whole New World Order thing was a bunch of crap but it appears that our country is corrupted from the groung up.

It is not illegal to be gay. But it is wrong to be married to a woman and cheat on her with anyone. So at best it would appear that Senator Obama could be an adulterer.If you are trying to portray yourself as a hetero-sexual to the public then that would make him a liar to boot. And finally, it IS illegal to use crack coc aine. So now he could be an illegal drug user.

Where is Ron Paul when we need him?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Where is Ron Paul when we need him?

He's a blip that was knocked off the radar a long time ago by the mainstrem media just like they did Ross Perot and Dennis Kucinith in past elections.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

It is not illegal to be gay. But it is wrong to be married to a woman and cheat on her with anyone. So at best it would appear that Senator Obama could be an adulterer.If you are trying to portray yourself as a hetero-sexual to the public then that would make him a liar to boot. And finally, it IS illegal to use crack coc aine. So now he could be an illegal drug user.

This has nothing to do with being gay, or commiting adultery, or using drugs. It has everything to do with National Security. No telling what kind of national secrets Hussein Obama would give up if he was blackmailed.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Are you insinuating Obama has a shady past that would open him up to blackmail? That certainly didn't hurt Bush who was a known alcoholic and coc aine user before he took office.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Obama unfortunately has connections not only to organized crime, but to terrorists, American haters, and racists. Even Bush looks squeaky clean compared to him.

Why Americans and the media are turning a blind eye to this man really amazes me! It's like he's one of the Teflon Dons or something, and nothing sticks to him for long.

Someone's spending a lot of serious money to promote this guy and brainwash the population via the MSM.

[edit on 6/8/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
reply to post by RRconservative

Are you insinuating Obama has a shady past that would open him up to blackmail? That certainly didn't hurt Bush who was a known alcoholic and coc aine user before he took office.

Thanks for making my point! It is not what is known that opens you up to blackmail....It's what isn't known!

Resko, Farakhan, Wright, Ayers, who else is out there with shady pasts, that might need help in the future?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join