It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CzErased
ron paul and the illuminati [or masonic] hand shake.

Green Mountain Boy at RonPaulForums.com

Freemasonry is basically a continuation of the mystery religions (esoterism), albeit quite watered down in modern lodges, especially at the lower levels . Before the masons there was Rosicrusianism, and before that - the Knights Templar.

politicsNproverbs at RonPaulForums.com

Greetings RP fans, I am so glad to see this thread on this subject, because when I first tried to research this myself a few weeks back, I didn't see anyone anywhere discussing it.

And yes I am a newbie, but not a troll, as I have been reading here off and on for a few weeks, and getting the Paulunteer daily.

Nobody wants to love Ron Paul more than I do, since I have spent practically night and day for six weeks now reading/watching everything I can about him, since the 1st money bomb on 11/5/07 -- and loving it, including the enormous enthusiasm and creativity of all the RP supporters. Little geniuses running around everywhere it seems, from blimps to tea parties, etc. Awesome. ;-) I am ecstatic over that blimp!

HOWEVER, because I have also spent the last five years studying the global CONSPIRACY -- yes, CONSPIRACY (why else did the media lackeys bald-face lie about the Superhighway, etc. and mock RP for mentioning it, etc.?) -- it is impossible to dismiss what is hard reality, as FDR said,

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

(And HE should know, since HE was a high-ranking Mason, as was Reagan "grafted in" straight to the top echelons, to the 33rd degree within weeks after his inauguration). You don't get to know the inside agenda of Judeo-Masonic Luciferianism unless you are 30th degree and up:

"That which we must say to the crowd is:* 'We worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition.'* To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General [a 33rd Degree Mason], we say this ... you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th Degrees ... The Masonic religion should be, by all of the initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine ... Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God ... the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light, God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." [Lady Queenborough, Occult Theocracy, p. 220-221, quoting a letter from Albert Pike to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World on July 14, 1889]

That book is online, btw.

-------------------------------------------

I'm not as concerned about the supposed "fraternity hand sign" (or the UT hand-sign, or the "devil's hand sign," whichever) -- even though I absolutely do NOT think it is a "natural way" to let one's "fingers fall," no way would I be convinced of that (I TRIED numerous times to make my fingers just "fall into place" like that, naturally, and it doesn't work. Your brain has to TELL your hand to do it that way, so c'mon people, really.)

But I am much more concerned re: the Masonic connection, if there is one, as these photos of Ron Paul doing Masonic Handshakes are clearly highly suspect. These photos are on several sites on the net, some in zip files, but here is one link where it is all there on one page already: www.thebereanchronicles.com...

The "hard reality" I was referring to above is the Dialetic process, creating both sides of the "struggle" so there comes from it the "desired result." I would imagine most everyone already knows about all that already. So what might the elite "desired result" be in this case? Oh, maybe a bloody revolution to get rid of a boatload of "dissenters" all in one fell swoop, for starters, which would fit nicely with the Masonic motto, Ordo Ab Chao, Order out of Chaos:

-----------------------------------

Masonic mottoes [mottos] freemasonry.bcy.ca...
"In imitation of the sentences appended to the Coats of Arms and seals of the Gilds and other societies, the Freemasons have for different branches of their Order mottoes, which are placed on their banners or put at the head of their documents, which are expressive of the character and design, either of the whole Order or of the particular branch to which the motto belongs." [Mackey’s Encyclopedia, p. 684] :

[year] 1395 Ancient Craft Masonry: Ordo ab Chao Order out of Chaos

------------------------------------------

So let's hope RP is either:

a) Not a Mason (but I hope he would please explain the handshakes, AND the supposed "fraternity" hand-sign);

b) Or that if he is a Mason, he is only at the 3rd degree Blue Lodge level (highly doubtful due to his age and stature), in which case he wouldn't know a whole lot of the "inside agenda" of the Lodge connection to the global agenda, as he wouldn't be "groomed" yet to that end if he was just a "low-level" Mason.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple.* Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally mislead by false interpretations.* It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understand them."* [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 819]

"We must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree (30th and above), whom we shall select.* With regards to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledged to the strictest secrecy.* Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful, because its direction will be unknown." [Letter, dated 1/22/1870, from Albert Pike to the Head of the Order of the Illuminati, Guiseppe Mazzini]

-------------------------

I also thought it was interesting in the wiki info that a person named Lewandowski was Ron's "big brother" in the fraternity. Would that be a Polish or Jewish name? (sincerely, I don't know). FWIW, Freemasonry's origins are in Kabbalistic Judaism:

"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end." (Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise, a major pioneer of Reform Judaism in America, 1855)
"Freemasonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?" (The Jewish Tribune, editorial, 1927)

The above two quotes from: watch.pair.com...

"Freemasonry is a search for Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 741, Pike was a 33rd Degree Mason, Head of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction].

"All truly dogmatic religions have issued from the Kabalah and return to it; everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of the Illuminati ... all the Masonic associations owe to it [the Kabalah] their Secrets and their symbols." [Pike, Morals and Dogma ]

"To conceive of God ... the Kabala imagined Him to be a 'most occult light'." [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p. 740]

---------------------------------------------

So, yes, it's a grievous thought that the good doctor might also be "one of them," ie, intertwined in those dreadful secret societies. It's a concern that I have tried to "push to the back of my mind" for weeks because I was having too much fun watching all the videos and reading all the inspiring and hopeful comments by soooo many people. Who doesn't want to hope that RP is the REAL THING with NO unsavory connections whatsoever?

We all do, of course. So it's been my prayer and hope that I would eventually see/hear/read some concrete "proof" straight from the Doc himself -- the preferable method being that someone with a video camera and opportunity would just ask Ron Paul face-to-face: "Dr. Paul, we must know, ARE YOU A MASON, sir? If so, WHAT DEGREE?"

Because RP is known for his honesty and integrity, I'm "assuming" he would give a truthful answer. But then again, if he IS a high-level Mason, he has already taken an oath of secrecy, which I doubt he would break (on threat of death they take these "blood oaths") which is why I say a video would be good, I want to SEE how he answers the question...

Repeating quote:

"We must create a super rite, which will remain UNKNOWN, to which we will call those Masons of HIGH DEGREE (30th and above), whom WE shall SELECT.* With regards to our brothers in Masonry, THESE MEN MUST BE PLEDGED TO THE STRICTEST SECRECY. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful, because its direction will be UNKNOWN." [Letter, dated 1/22/1870, from Albert Pike to the Head of the Order of the Illuminati, Guiseppe Mazzini]

(caps added).

[...]

I forgot to include this link re: my 1st post further above. It's a website of "ex-Masons for Jesus" and they have a page of drawings of some of the Masonic signals and handshakes: www.ephesians5-11.org... :

"BOAZ"*
GRIP OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE
(HANDSHAKE)

"SHIBBOLETH"
PASS GRIP OF A FELLOW CRAFT
(HANDSHAKE)

*"JACHIN"
REAL GRIP OF A FELLOW CRAFT
(HANDSHAKE)

"TUBALCAIN"
PASS GRIP OF A MASTER MASON
(HANDSHAKE)

Compare some of those to the three still photos of Ron Paul shaking hands at that link (you have to scroll down the page for the "still" handshaking photos): www.thebereanchronicles.com...

When my sister was down a few weeks ago we tried "shaking hands" several times to see how a "natural" handshake is vs. these where you bend your thumb into the knuckle of the other person, which is NOT natural, as you, again, have to "force" your hand to do it that way.

DetroitLion at RonPaulForums.com

Nice checkerboard flooring inside Masonic Temples/Lodges as well. It is symbolic of the occult Kabbalistic balance between black and white which occult Freemasonry loves. Of course this directly contradicts the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ: "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me, walketh not in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

This balance is seen in other occult symbols like the black and white of the yin and the yang.

DetroitLion at RonPaulForums.com

“The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are [sic] displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry … It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain.."

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Gools]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
In these next few videos, Leo Zagami names Barack Obama as 1 of many high-degree freemasons/luciferians, who wants to be president of this troubled nation.

Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 1 of 3

Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - the Masonic Executive Committee - of Monte Carlo, was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati. He is a 33rd degree Freemason, and a senior member of the infamous P2 Lodge. He was the 'Prince': prepared to take over after the older Illuminati 'King', Licio Gelli. He was born of a Scottish-Sicilian Illuminati aristocratic bloodline, and so has been involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

Disgusted with satanic black magic rituals, and with the true intentions of those who regard themselves as the elite controllers of the planet, he has now made the commitment to tell the real story of those who seek to rule us all without our consent.

Quick, intelligent, likeable, passionate, and with a huge amount of information at his fingertips about the inside workings of the Powers that Be, Leo welcomed us into his house in Oslo, Norway, where he had been living in what might be called exile.

In our two and a half hour interview we were barely able to scratch the surface of everything he knows, and what we present is a summary for those unfamiliar with the labyrinthine details of one of the most important stories of our time.

Be warned: some of the material is shocking.

Leo seems to have paid a price for talking to us on camera. Days after our interview, his wife Fatma Süslü, of Turkish descent but an aspiring Norwegian politician, left him - accusing us at Project Camelot, in the process, of being agents. Immediately after her departure he was temporarily imprisoned and his cellphone and computers were confiscated by the police. He intends to leave Norway for safer shores as soon as he can make the arrangements.

Leo is a very brave man, and we wish him well. He is determined and resilient. The information he presents is extraordinary and detailed, and much more will be found on his own www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it... website. We intend to keep in close touch with him, and will support him in whatever way we can.

To contact Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy, please e-mail us at [email protected].

Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 2 of 3

Project Camelot Interviews Leo Zagami - Part 3 of 3

The Temple Apron - Freemasonry

The Temple Apron is a symbol of Satan(Lucifer) power and priest-hood(religion).

www.saintbirgitta.com...

322 Skull and Mormons

Illuminati & Freemason - Project Lucifer Exposed

ATONATION: Aton Gold and Lucifarianism

Masons And The New World Order, Communism, Illuminati

THE MYSTERIES OF THE KABBALAH AND FREEMASONRY

The Kabbalah and Freemasonry

KABBALAH AND FREEMASONRY

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I really don't see how Ron Paul could possibly be part of the conspiracy. I don't think he's a Freemason, nor do I think that is a Freemasonic handshake. Look at Ron Paul's voting record. Alex Jones was the person who encouraged him to run. The REAL issues that Ron Paul injects into the political sphere are not controlled by above. Ron Paul is the real deal and while I highly respect your opinion/posts, I don't think this is true, and it's definitely not helpful.

I say it's not helpful because even in the outrageous unlikelyhood that Ron Paul was a Mason, what good does exposing that fact do? At the moment Ron Paul is seriously taking on the NWO, bringing up great issues, so why cast a shadow over that? Especially with so very little evidence pointing to your conclusion.

What do you think ChadAndrewATS? Is he really a Mason? And even if he is... what about him is worth our time/effort "exposing?"

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
As for Barack Obama. Yes, he and his wife are in the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). I have no doubt that his actions are controlled by puppeteers.

The Council on Foreign Relations (like Skull and Bones) always promotes candidates from both the Democrat and Republican parties, thus ensuring a win for the New World Order. In 1952 and 1956 CFR “Republican” Dwight Eisenhower ran against CFR “Democrat” Adlai Stevenson. In 1960 it was CFR-Republican Richard Nixon against CFR-Democrat John F. Kennedy. In 1964 neither candidate was CFR, but Barry Goldwater was a Freemason, and Lyndon Johnson’s administration was full of CFR members. In 1968 it was CFR-Republican Richard Nixon versus CFR-Democrat Hubert Humphrey. In 1972 was Nixon again versus CFR-Democrat George McGovern. In 1976 CFR-Republican Gerald Ford lost to CFR-Democrat Jimmy Carter. In 1980 was Mason-Republican Ronald Reagan versus CFR-Democrat Jimmy Carter and CFR-“Independent” John Anderson. 1984 was Reagan again against CFR-Democrat Walter Mondale. In 1988 CFR-Republican George Bush ran against CFR-Democrat Michael Dukakis. 1992 was Bush again running against CFR-Democrat Bill Clinton. In 1996 Clinton was challenged by CFR-Republican Bob Dole. In 2000 CFR-Democrat Al Gore lost to Skull and Bones Republican George W. Bush (with CFR running mate Dick Cheney). In 2004 Bush was challenged by brother Bonesman and CFR-Democrat John Kerry. The CFR owns the monopoly market on both Presidents and Presidential candidates. In the current 2008 presidential race, the CFR has propped up “Democrats” Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Edwards, and “Republicans” Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. The only two 2008 candidates not belonging to secret societies or in favor of a New World Order are/were Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

just because you like ron paul does not mean he is not part of the conspiracy.
it seems like you are very afraid of the truth.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

[edit on 9-5-2008 by CzErased]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I like Ron Paul because he's so obviously NOT a part of the conspiracy. And if you're so sure that Paul is a Mason, contribute some evidence to this thread to suggest it. Paul's wimpy handshake is just that, a person's history and personality speak volumes more than those handshake pictures.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Watch all the videos. and learn about the masonic and illuminati handshake.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

ron paul is the perfect hero for all the "conspiracy theorists", while you are out there supporting mr.paul, the rest of the political muppets do their plans without the conspiracy theorists on their backs.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just to point out the obvious, being a mason does not necessarily make someone an evil person, nor does it auto qualify them to be part of the illuminati nwo thingie. Many amazingly good people were / are masons. I believe many if not most doctors of RP's era were either catholic, jewish (and / or) mason, at least, that's how it goes over here. Bit different now but whatever.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Nice thread ChadAndrewATS!

Freight, sorry to tell you, Ron Paul is a freemason.

Well, his wife is a member of the Eastern Star, and
his Grampa was a freemason.

Generally, women do not enter the Eastern Star, unless they
have a husband who is a Mason. Obviously, Mr. Paul knows
his wife is a Mason, so he must be OK with that.

I had a thread going in the Daily Paul, titled, "Are the Freemasons
Evil?" and it was getting alot of attention, mostly from Masons.

A lady with the handle "oak" came in and said this to me;

Liberty Oak Ranch

Quit using Ron Paul as a forum for your bigotted beliefs. You don't know anything about him or his ideals obviously. You also know nothing about the Freemason or Eastern Star organizations.

1. Ron Paul's father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district. I should know, I was his scheduler for ten years.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Your hatefilled retoric regarding a benevolent, Biblically based organization is likened to those who have a fear of the unknown. It spawns lies and hate toward those who are innocent and have done good for others. Just try taking your child to the Shriner's burn or crippled childrens hospital. They will take care of your child regardless of your ignorance and will do it free of charge. How many people has your paranoia helped?

clubconspiracy.com...

Enough proof for me. I went to the "official" Ron Paul forum and posed the
question.

The answer was "so what!" or "quit trolling" so I left. Then I saw that
ChadAndrewsATS had broke the story here, from another website, and
I knew the message would spread.

Sowing the seed of love.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
OK, but what exactly about Ron Paul or his policies feed into the New World Order? Nothing. He speaks, acts, votes in no way to benefit those who control America. He speaks, acts, and votes against them! You say his wife's Easter Star and his granfather was a Mason. Well, my great uncle is a Mason, but look what I do all day long! I write books exposing secret societies and the NWO... familial relations don't mean anything.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You are a dog protecting a house, you are about to attack a thief that is about to robbed the house, the thief trows you a piece of meat you go after the piece of meat and the thief if free to robbed the house.

that piece of meat is MR.PAUL

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Your avatar is scaring my avatar.

And can someone explain to me, what about Ron Paul feeds into the establishment? Name some negative things for America that have come from Paul's political career.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

nothing has come from ron paul's carreer, that is my point, he is just a distraction.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
He served 10 terms in Congress and voted exactly how I would have voted on every issue. Smaller government, no higher taxes, always voting to uphold the constitution and bill of rights.

How is that nothing? How is that a distraction?

He wants to abolish the Federal Reserve! That's great! Who else is out there taking about the evils of this private banking network?

“It’s money out of thin air. It’s the secrecy of it all that’s so bad. The ownership is by members of all the banks. It is something Congress created. The first central/national bank was created by Alexander Hamilton and Jefferson got rid of it, the second one was gotten rid of by Andrew Jackson, and I’m just looking forward to being the president that gets rid of the third national bank.” -Congressman Dr. Ron Paul, Presidential campaign speech in New Hampshire, Jan. 6th, 2008

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

you definitive don't get the bigger picture.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Obviously not. Help me understand the "bigger picture" which apparently, somehow, manages to cast Ron Paul in a negative light.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

i don't know how to make you understand mate, you seem to have a ron paul chip that will block every negative statements/images/videos about him.

we gave you proof what for me is good enough, but you know eveyone is different.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

just to let you know i know many eastern star ladies whose husband are not masons and do not want to join

So that is false about husbands of Eastern Star being a mason.
Also just because his grandpa was a mason or his father or whatnot is a mason doesn’t mean that he’s a mason either I also know a lot of people whose fathers or grandfathers where masons but they are not.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CzErased

That was a great analogy, couldn't agree more.

It's becoming more and more obvious to me that Ron Paul's just there to occupy peoples' minds and give them false hope. The trap is not fully set yet so 'they're' just buying time.

Peace

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Dr Love]

+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It is common knowledge that Ron Paul is a Luciferian Mason, the Black Pope of the Jesuits, the Chairman of the Communist Party, chief financier of both the Ku Klux Klan and the Black Panthers, a Zionist Jew, a Vatican assasin, and President of the Mickey Mouse Club.

I read it on the Internet, so it must be true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join