It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich motions to Impeach Bush

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
To late to impeach?

This child is a criminal the Government doesn't sleep when it comes to putting away petty thieves and its never to late for that...

Yet it's to late to go after a guy who Lied, Manipulated evidence, Fabricated evidence, And launched an unprovoked war of aggression on a sovereign country for possessing or allegedly continuing to posses the weapons we sold him, That he didn't even have anymore...

I'm no Clinton fan never have been never will, but he lied about his private life, Bush lied about something which has resulted in thousands upon thousands of deaths...

weight it...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by C0le]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Has this video been posted yet???

www.youtube.com...&hl

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
For those who haven't seen the video yet, here's a part of it:

A simple YouTube search with the words "Bush Articles Impeachment" will bring up the rest of the parts.

Naturally, Rep. Dennis Kucinich has a strong case, but I don't ever seen anything coming out of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Blah blah....You demorats are still crying about 2000 and 2004. Ya lost, and will loose again. Bush is not going to be impeached. McCain will win and Obama can go hand with Gore Kerry and Mondale.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Blah blah....You demorats are still crying about 2000 and 2004. Ya lost, and will loose again. Bush is not going to be impeached. McCain will win and Obama can go hand with Gore Kerry and Mondale.

What does not Impeaching Bush have to do with Democrats?

I'm a Registered Republican, I supported Bush on both elections, Blindly like everyone else and those who still refuse to accept he's a criminal....

Feel free to search my past posts regarding him, well heck I'll save ya the trouble...

Me defending the war...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And again...
And again...
Me defending the idiot.
Me waving flag blindly

I could go on but I'm to tired...

I've said it before and I'll say it again to you stubborn sheep, I'm not stranger to your side of the fence unlike a lot of the people here who have only played for one side, I have the unique perspective of knowing how Neocons think, I once considered myself one and defended them to the core...

Thankfully one day I decided to read this nice little thing called the United States Constitution....

Something this administration and its fan boys continue to *** on, with little regard...

I actually read it, unlike the Neocons who like to talk about it, Wave their little flags, Put their stupid yellow (support our troops) ribbons on the back of their cars while allowing them to continue dying for an unjust and unnecessary war of aggression, revenge and profits for an old coward who didn't fight for freedom himself...
Support genocide but call it justice, And just generally be spigots for the nationalist BS propaganda this administration uses to herd it's flock...

Wake up people you mean nothing to these dirt bags.. you are a joke to them nothing but a little dog that plays fetch and does tricks on command...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by C0le]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Heres an interesting article regarding the MSM blackout of this event, including the blackout on the Bilderberg meeting....

Bilderberg, Bush, & Blair Blackout...

Also for those interested... the full 35 articles of impeachment are here...
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by C0le

I couldn't have said it better myself. Like you I would blindly support this guy (I don't like to call him president and will try not to in the future. A true president puts his people first, not his friends and business associates.)

I too had a serious change of heart when I read the constution (lower case now since it has been shredded to pieces more and more each time a president comes to office). Then I began to question the actions of those in charge. I give you props for actually doing what most conservatives refuse to do.

THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

Instead of backing up their vicious attacks on 'liberals' (which I am not) they simply flame you for challenging what they were 'TOLD' to believe. It's sad really. They will go down with the ship simply because they think it is showing a great passion, loyalty and patriotism. What they don't realize is that they are simply destroying the country and what it was founded on by standing idly by while people like Bush and Cheney run rampant on them.

Dear God these people have been caught in so many lies and yet the right wing people still believe them. That was another thing that really started to get me to questioning them. When they say one thing and then 6 months later say another thing that contradicts the first statement you have to seriously stop and question it. Even if you are a 'neocon' or simply a republican.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Dennis J. Kucinich of Ohio
In the United States House of Representatives
Monday, June 9th, 2008
A Resolution

Article I
Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Article II
Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression.

Article III
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War.

Article IV
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States.

Article V
Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression.

Article VI
Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of HJRes114.

Article VII
Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

Article VIII
Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter.

Article IX
Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor

Article X
Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes

Article XI
Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq

Article XII
Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources

Article XIIII
Creating a Secret Task Force to Develop Energy and Military Policies With Respect to Iraq and Other Countries

Article XIV
Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency

Article XV
Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq

Article XVI
Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With Iraq and US
Contractors

Article XVII
Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives

Article XVIII
Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy

Article XIX
Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to "Black Sites" Located in Other Nations, Including Nations Known to Practice Torture

Article XX
Imprisoning Children

Article XXI
Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran, and Supporting Terrorist Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of Overthrowing the Iranian Government

Article XXII
Creating Secret Laws

Article XXIII
Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act

Article XXIV
Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment

Article XXV
Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens

Article XXVI
Announcing the Intent to Violate Laws with Signing Statements

Article XXVII
Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply

Article XXVIII
Tampering with Free and Fair Elections, Corruption of the Administration of Justice

Article XXIX
Conspiracy to Violate the Voting Rights Act of 1965

Article XXX
Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy Medicare

Article XXXI
Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency

Article XXXII
Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change

Article XXXIII
Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Article XXXIV
Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11, 2001

Article XXXV
Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders

chun.afterdowningstreet.org.nyud.net:8080...

MODERATOR, can I get this post bumped up into the OP?

thanks,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
TO bad all the other democrats are against it. Just goes to show you and this is proof positive that they are all the same. They dont care about their oath to uphold the constitution. They all need to be tried for treason and lets throw Pelosi in there also.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Exactly. There is so much bad money in our government right now that there are no 'two parties'. We need to overhaul this government and soon. Or else we are destined to do as the Romans did. Break apart and a divided group of small nations. There truly needs to be more than just two parties. I would say at least 4, but 5 would be ideal. However, the corporations have so much money in this government that it is virtually impossible to pull this off since they are the real lawmakers.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Man look at some of those articals!:

Article I
Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Article II
Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression.

Article III
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War.

Article XII
Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources

ANYONE WHO LIVES IN A STATE WITH DEMOCRATIC SENATORS OR CONGRESS MAN CALL THEIR OFFICES!

Tell them if they wont support this impeachment they will be out on their butt next election. Then they will have to work for a living like the rest of us to pay for $4 gasoline.

That oughta put the fear of God in them!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Nope just get rid of the party system period. Run on who you are and what you stand for and not what party you are in. When you are in a party of lets call it what it is a maffia then you think of maffia first country second. Down with the 2 party system.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

the house impeachment proceedings is the trial...clinton was impeached with their vote.
the senate confirms the house's decision and removes with their vote, clinton was not removed because of their vote

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

I wrote both my senator and representative lets see if I get responses.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

please post it if you do!

i would think that traitorous whore pelosi, being a california congresswoman would be getting a thorough verbal lashing from her constituents right about now. i sure hope so. i wish i still lived in MD so i could verbally blast steny hoyer. traitorous scum, every last one.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

the house impeachment proceedings is the trial...clinton was impeached with their vote.
the senate confirms the house's decision and removes with their vote, clinton was not removed because of their vote

Actually, they never voted. 5 Republicans voted with the Democrats to not look at the evidence, and that was the end of it. There was never a vote to remove Clinton from office. Basically, the Senate just ducked the issue with the excuse that the nation wouldn't be served by going through the process.

This current situation regarding W is just a massive waste of time. Nothing will ever come of it. Even if it did, there would be a pardon from the next President, regardless of who it may be. For the good of the nation and all that stuff, ya know. These people we elect are all sleeping together and their main goal is to preserve their jobs, not serve the people.

Thomas Jefferson told us long ago how to remedy a government like we currently have. Trouble is, the Vast majority of Americans have become sheared sheep.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

I have Bill Nelson and Tim Mahoney here in Florida and I sent them both the following....

Bill,

I know that you and all of the other people especially the democrats will stand behind Kucinich in his quest to impeach Bush for his crimes. When you guys were elected to swore an oath to protect the constitution by not doing the right thing for political reasons that is treason as far as Im concerned and me and my many friends will be voting accordingly. We will be paying close attention and look forward to a response. Also the canned responses I get after every email is getting old.

Thanks
Allen

Copy and paste just for my ATS brothers.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I must say, this is not representative of corruption in government. This is representative of what happens when you allow the Constitutional Republic to be manned by the corporate and social elite - trained in the 'higher education mill' owned by the bankers. Their fraternities, and groups, clubs, and foundations, all serve to disenfranchise those who are governed.

This was always about how to gain more wealth (and by proxy, more power).

The impeachment articles are valid and merit response, though the group-think seat warmers in congress (and the senate) will sit on their hands until they are told how to respond by the party controllers (who own the media.)

The Republocratic party MUST be completely dismantled - it is a farce. All of its architects MUST be completely shunned from the political arena, and the people MUST develop a new political structure to represent their will.

It's time for self-determinism to kick in.

WE DON'T NEED THEIR PHILOSOPHY OR THEIR 'CRONYS'.

Take BACK the media, eradicate the money machine controlling the national well-being.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Star for you sir I totally agree and like I said above it is no different than a maffia type system where you swear loyalty to your maffia brothers and do what it takes to fund the maffia party & leader in the dems case Nancy Pelosi. I think Barack Obama will get elected and this change he promises will not happen. I think this will be the straw that breaks the camels back. At this point the people will wake up and realize what I have for awhile now and that is that this is all a game.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join