It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has no friends in the world now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looks likes George Bushes Policies have made you the most hated country on Earth. I'm English and have always supported you , but no more , you have a Government that treats you like fools and spends your money waging war on Countries that pose no threat to you. Most of your Government is corrupt taking your money and giving it to already rich corporations. You have less rights as a person due to the Bush regime. When will America wake up?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do you have any quotes/links to credible sources to back up your outrageous claims?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Umm who cares? I like being hated,

attention is attention thanks!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It is simply arrogant to say that Americans Have no friends in the world when infact we are still loved by much of the world. True were doing some dirty work right now but that doesn't give every one a excuse to hate us and its completely un-true. Even if it was true who cares Americans have each other.

for some reason great britain supposedly our biggest ally is a BREADING GROUND for anti American semitism. I think this is fulled by their main stream media.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Brown-nosing arselicking lying weasel PM of Orstraylya John Howard will always be a friend to George W Bush.

Until something better comes along.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

I think anybody reading your replies must think how dumb you are , i think the rest of the world is laughing at your attitude to the rest of the planet. I think your arrogance will be your downfall.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not sure about hated, but as Machiavelli said, it's better to be feared than to be loved.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
It is simply arrogant to say that Americans Have no friends in the world when infact we are still loved by much of the world. True were doing some dirty work right now but that doesn't give every one a excuse to hate us and its completely un-true. Even if it was true who cares Americans have each other.

for some reason great Britain supposedly our biggest ally is a BREADING GROUND for anti American semitism. I think this is fueled by there main stream media.

Ok tell me who loves America , just because Blair likes George doesnt mean that the rest of us does, your on a no win situation , nobody likes Bush in the rest of the world.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52

I think anybody reading your replies must think how dumb you are , i think the rest of the world is laughing at your attitude to the rest of the planet. I think your arrogance will be your downfall.

I beg the differ. I think he is pretty wise and I back him 100%. If you ask me the only one who is light in the head is you, just by making this thread. Even if we are not the worlds answer o peace we don't care who is on our side.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am not sure I could say that America doesn't have friends anymore.

I think the world in general is just a bit disillusioned with your recent behaviour. We miss those loveable jar-head americans with their wacky Jerry Springer lives and that sunny outlook on life.

Remember how many stood with you after 9/11? Damn near everyone. We are your friends and when the chips were really down we stood up and were counted with you and offered you anything you needed. What a beautiful thing of frienship and humanity that rose up from such an act of hatred.

And yet here we are almost 4 years later.....how things have changed. If your friend was doing something wrong and destructive, wouldn't you try and point it out? Because we are your friends we are still here on fora like this trying to talk some sense into you. If we weren't your friends we would have given up a long time ago. We would have rolled our eyes to heaven at the insanity of what you are engaged in.

We will endure insult and pain, we will engage you in discussion and debate. Don't hate us for trying. We are doing it because we are your friends.

Sometimes friends have to practice some tough love....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am not sure I could say that America doesn't have friends anymore.

I think the world in general is just a bit disillusioned with your recent behaviour. We miss those loveable jar-head americans with their wacky Jerry Springer lives and that sunny outlook on life.

Remember how many stood with you after 9/11? Damn near everyone. We are your friends and when the chips were really down we stood up and were counted with you and offered you anything you needed. What a beautiful thing of frienship and humanity that rose up from such an act of hatred.

And yet here we are almost 4 years later.....how things have changed. If your friend was doing something wrong and destructive, wouldn't you try and point it out? Because we are your friends we are still here on fora like this trying to talk some sense into you. If we weren't your friends we would have given up a long time ago. We would have rolled our eyes to heaven at the insanity of what you are engaged in.

We will endure insult and pain, we will engage you in discussion and debate. Don't hate us for trying. We are doing it because we are your friends.

Sometimes friends have to practice some tough love....

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I beg the differ. I think he is pretty wise and I back him 100%. If you ask me the only one who is light in the head is you, just by making this thread. Even if we are not the worlds answer o peace we don't care who is on our side.
Ok you have 2000 Americans killed so far the rest of the world think that you are trying to impose some sort of Democracy on countries that don't want it. Whats the big deal in making Countries like you , To me its bad.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Even if we are not the worlds answer o peace we don't care who is on our side.

This is a vehemently unpatriotic statement.

You were under instruction from President George W Bush that all you should care about with respect to foreign nations in the time of the "War on terror" and the crusade against all evildoers is exactly what side of the fence they sit on.

George W Bush's supreme act of statesmanship took place in his directive to the nations that make up the world: "You're either with us or against us".

Get with the program.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
America still has plenty of 'friends', its just a lot of ppl have contempt for the actions of the US government.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Even if we are not the worlds answer o peace we don't care who is on our side.

This is a vehemently unpatriotic statement.

You were under instruction from President George W Bush that all you should care about with respect to foreign nations in the time of the "War on terror" and the crusade against all evildoers is exactly what side of the fence they sit on.

George W Bush's supreme act of statesmanship took place in his directive to the nations that make up the world: "You're either with us or against us".

Get with the program.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

That was really nothing but sarcasm a tool I use a lot. Of course we care who is on our side, but thoes who think we are doing the wrong thing and want to stop it the US. dosn't listen to until they act agiants through acts of terror or harm, in other words bush does not care what binladen or any political figure says he will not stop because of someones opinion, on his forgin policy or how he should run the united states.

You seem like you know a grat deal about this subject, Can you please explain to Bulldog 52 why he is wrong.

Bulldog 52 why do you think I am in a no win situation, I have been into this same argument about a 1000 times, every one of them started by an Englishmen, guess what? my opinion of my country still remains the same, we are not the evil empire we portrayed no matter what the british news reports about iraq or what the world says, we are just as normal of a country as great Britain, I am also going to defend my opinion that America is a peaceful free loving country one post at a time.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Mad troll alert!
But, hey you Brits started the whole mess less than 100 years ago and we Americans are stuck cleaning up YOUR mess. Thanks for nothing.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
All Hail Shrub George,
Now we get to be nuked

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

*sigh* The short-circuiting memory of some people.
So easily convenient of you to pick his war on terror statement out of the entire context of his message more than a week after the September 11th attacks and still fail to grasp the whole point of his warning to those who have been hosting and sponsoring terrorist groups for years.

Such a simple-minded way, if pretty naive, of you to completely ignore the historical terrorist attacks against the United States prior to 9/11 attacks.

Get with the program.

I guess you're with terrorists since all you have been saying something against all things American (or Bush). Is your terrorist hiding under your bed now?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Bulldog 52 has a point. The member implies that "America has no friends in the world now"

It looks like that when you read the "popular" media.
The "Whole World" is against "The United States Of America"

Your image has been tarnished, but most of this is due to the "media" seeking a story. And it's the American media that you have to blame.

The U.S. is very close to Britain when it's time to go to war, and Britain has some of the world's greatest tabloids.

It looks like you shoot yourselves in the foot.

But that is part of the cost of FREEDOM.
A "Free Press", "Let The People Speak".............

Your "media" can be your worst enemy, or your best friend.
Depending on your point of view...............

America has many friends, and I want to put Canada at the top of the list.
You have very good diplomatic relationships with the majority of the countries on this little rock of ours, and some people appreciate what you do.

I don't have the current figure, but how many U.S. soldiers have died to protect the energy interests of the U.S. over the past few years?????

Those young men died so that the rich nations could drive SUV's, and your computer will boot up any time of the day or night. Your furnace always runs, and gas is cheaper than bottled water.

We have a lifestyle in North America and Europe that's worth defending.
Most of the world wants the same........

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
America hated? So what. Some would call it jealousy.

We are not out to make friends. We are out to keep America safe and prosperous. Other second-rate countries should be doing all they can to get on our good side. We protect our Allies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join