It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich motions to Impeach Bush

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Ummm actually we knew the attack was coming we just didnt act. We didnt need Homeland Security another big government bureaucracy to prevent 9/11 we just needed people with the balls to act and put 2 and 2 together. You mentality is the same mentality that the FED ruined this economy so lets give the FED more power. This "republican" administration is the biggest big government administration in history. Ill even compare him to FDR.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

yeah bush is keeping us real safe alright.
-first he lets sept 11th happen knowing osama bin laden is a threat after he blew up the uss. cole
-then he says publically he dosnt care where osama bin laden is.
-then he sends all our troops to a country that had nothing to do with 9-11 while leaving saudi arabia and packistan who did have something to do with it alone.
-then he leaves our borders wide open so backpack nukes, undocumented persons, and coc aine can come across the border freely

yeah hes keeping us real safe...
wake up man stop drinkin dat kool aid

[edit on 10-6-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And another thing, what exactly is the difference between the NSA and the DHS they both pretty much imply the same thing and same with the FBI. I really dont think we need 3 separate organizations charged with doing essentially the same job.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
GW should have been impeached along time ago but sadly nobody did much about it until it was too late.
I agree that Bush should be tried for treason.He sank the U.S. into an illegal war knowing that the WMD angle was a lie.
He used Osama as a reason to impose the Patriot Act.
He used the War on Terror to impose the Military Commissions Act.
Where all the bogey men?
Bush has lied to America,he has bankrupt America and he is isolating America from the rest of the world.
This lunatic wants to start a war with anyone who looks at him sideways.
G.W. Bush should be tried for treason, and when convicted,he should promptly be hung from the nearest tree.
He's a bad dog and should be treated as such.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
What does one have to do with the other in the context of my post? I was responding to another poster who said "What exactly has Bush done to protect this country since 9/11?" and I answered him. I'm trying to show that we are, in fact, SAFER now in this country than we were on Sept 11, 2001, in part because of Bush and in part because of beefed up security and awareness.

Each and every one of those incidents mentioned was covered in the news when they occurred. How soon we forget is truly unbelievable.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by sos37]

Actually we are MUCH UNSAFER because of the Bush administration! Stop for a moment and consider why his approval rating is under 30%. Surely there must be good reason for that. I explained to you the mistakes they made but you seem unable to grasp anything I said. You and a few others have been blind folded with false pride and unwarranted patriotism.

As for the 9-11 disaster I agree it was a terrible shock for everyone but overreacting with more beuracracy, tougher domestic laws and more international bullying will worsten the situation instead of fixing it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
To everyone saying that this is a publicity stunt to hurt McCain, then why has not one national news outlet carried this? Not even liberal ones. Now I know what the answer will be, "Kucinich is a wack job". But seriously, how can you not be freaked out by the fact that someone has levied over 2 and a half hours of reasons to impeach our president, and no news outlet found that worthy of covering?

By the way, the reason no one is covering this is because even the Democratic leadership doesn't want Bush impeached, because they were involved in many of the same accusations that Bush is. I encourage everyone to read the accusations and decide for yourself rather or not they are true, rather than just backing or hating someone because of your political affiliation.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grambler
By the way, the reason no one is covering this is because even the Democratic leadership doesn't want Bush impeached, because they were involved in many of the same accusations that Bush is. I encourage everyone to read the accusations and decide for yourself rather or not they are true, rather than just backing or hating someone because of your political affiliation.

Believe it or not I actually dislike the democrats more than the republicans because they had a duty to the nation and failed miserably. Instead of impeaching the bastards a few years ago they did nothing. Either they were cowards or made a financial killing. I suspect the latter case.

Here is my proposal: Do not vote in the general elections. Boycott them!

Even Obama is sold out to the military/industrial complex. Unless the campaign system gets a major overhaul I PROMISE NEVER TO VOTE AGAIN!

Corporate sponsorship=corruption.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hats off to Dennis Kucinich.
Unfortunately,this government is infected with cowards in empty suits.
The spineless self serving pieces of trash,have long forgotten that they were appointed by the people.And therefore,they work for the people.
This corrupt government has gone into business for itself.
So Bush being impeached will never see the light of day.
We have a broken government.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Can't remember if it was on this thread or the closed one, but whoever called Kucinich a "moonbat" will, at least eventually, be among those known as closer to actual troglodytes. Fear of the transcendental (which is simply scientific advancement in reality) is basically cave-dwelling (uncivilized). Such epithets as "moonbat" aren't condusive to evolution of consciousness, and history will acknowledge that soon enough.

May Dennis and those with him get whatever pounds of flesh out of the Bushwhackers they can; regardless of its overdue status.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The media and most other politicians are so jealous of Kucinich because he
has this gorgeous wife who is with him because he has integrity.
You have all these politicians with their fat cow wives who would rather
tap dance in airport bathrooms and go to prostitutes who take one look
at 60 year-old Kucinich and his 29 year-old beautiful wife and their head explodes.
They think that because they have lots of money and power that they'll get the babes
but they end up having to pay for it cuz the real spiritual babes won't go near them.

Chris Mathews is one media guy who is so jealous of Kucinich his ego goes nuclear.
And Bill O'Reilly who beautiful woman avoid like dog puke on the sidewalk he's
about to destroy the planet because Kucinich has for free what cost O'Reilly an
arm and a leg. O'Reilly looks like Frankenstein without the electrodes and has the
personality of a narcissitic dung beetle.

This is the real reason the media won't cover the story. Basic jealousy. What a shame.
I say. RIGHT ON DENNIS. I'm so happy he has this wonderful life. He deserves it.
And a wonderful happy life is the best reward for his great and honest service to America.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

ROFLMFAO!

Unfortunately there are also plenty of not-so-spiritual babes those doofuses can have. Heck, I'd do Ann Coulter hard and often, but only if stranded on a desert island.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi There,

I'm sorry, perhaps it's because I'm English and I don't know #, but here you have an elected member of the house standing up and seeking impeachment, and you're all whining that it's too late!

Why not give the guy your support (if you've only a couple of brain cells working and thus a Bush supporter, you can attack him), write to your own rep and get him to support the motions. Impeachment requires a large groundswell of vociferous support from the people. Do not stand idly by and watch, get proactive, march and protest with impeachment as the theme.
Bush and his gang have got away with things because you the people have done nothing to assuage him of his arrogance.

I mean, c'mon, what have you got to lose...your country? Nah, you gave that up a long time ago; but it could be that you might wrest it back, tho'. Surely that's worth getting organised and fighting for? Follow the fellow's lead.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You know, i was thinking, this may not be too late at all.

If Bush decides to go with a Coup and continue in office, this may be the proceedings to get him and Cheney out kicking and screaming.

Its never too late.

I wish i could choke Nancy Pelosi- Now there's a real REPTILLIAN.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

i agree it is never too late to get rid of a criminal. i dont care if it is for one day if it means that in the history books for the rest of eternity george bush was the first president kicked out of office. lying to his country and sending its men off to a war for profits for corperations is not something that one should be able to leave office with dignity for.

we have to show the world that he may have lied and decived us but when it was proven we kicked him out.

its nice to see that 89% of america supports the impeachment according to that msnbc poll. now all we have to do is tell the rest of congress that if they dont support the impeachment...THEY ARE NEXT ON THE LIST!!!

hahah

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
Can't remember if it was on this thread or the closed one, but whoever called Kucinich a "moonbat" will, at least eventually, be among those known as closer to actual troglodytes. Fear of the transcendental (which is simply scientific advancement in reality) is basically cave-dwelling (uncivilized). Such epithets as "moonbat" aren't condusive to evolution of consciousness, and history will acknowledge that soon enough.

May Dennis and those with him get whatever pounds of flesh out of the Bushwhackers they can; regardless of its overdue status.

But aren't you doing the exact same thing - calling names? How does that make you better? Hint: it doesn't.

Also, calling Kucinich a "moonbat" doesn't violate the T&C, but calling a fellow ATS member an uncivlized "troglodyte" probably does. Let's see if you can bring more than that to this discussion.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
here is some really good video that really exsposes the democrats role in not impeaching bush.

basically the are all money and power hungrey whores
from olbermanns show:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
[edit on 10-6-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I say let's leave him be. Although he has already made a mess of things, his last term is almost over. Sure he can do even more harm during the rest of his days as president, but I think that we should just keep him until his term is over. Remember all the calls for impeachments during his terms? I am sure this will be no different (even though I don't know the specifics of this case), especially since this is so close to the end of his term.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Wanted to go on the record that I'm not really a lazy, dumb American. I'm just in a more manic, weirder mood at the moment. I believe the real reason why too many Americans are happy idiots disinclined to hold rallies/marches is because they're determined to hang on to the culture of secrecy in general (including the stuff no one's talking about) that runs everything. Many know all the warmaking/inside jobbing of the Bushwhackers is just a desperate ploy to control the news items that are mere distractions from our learning things of, let's say, higher science. Sorry I can't be more specific, and I think I need a break from Internet discussion. Arriverderci.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

First, they know what happened during the Clinton Impeachment: public opinion turned against the Republicans and in favor of the President. There public-at-large will take any impeachment hearings as politic-as-usual and lingering bitterness about the Clinton impeachment, and rally around the President.

Actually, the people rallied around Clinton because they were ticked-off that the Republicans were bringing government to a stand-still because Clinton lied about an affair...just like 90% of the people who have had affairs.

On the other hand if Bush is impeached I'm sure the only thing Americans will be rallying around is a keg of beer, and dancing in the streets. Turns out we're not too stupid to recognize the difference between high crimes and misdemeanors, and extra-marital nookie. Who knew?

Unfortunately, the Democrats are exactly the same as the Republicans only more wimpy, and slightly less evil-appearing. So basically we're screwed.

Honestly, it's the Republicans who can't get over Clinton...not the Liberals. We moved on fairly quickly after his 8 years were up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join