It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia takes the lead on Asia power shift. (EU-style body for Asia-Pacific)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Australia takes the lead on Asia power shift. (EU-style body for Asia-Pacific)

www.news.com.au

* Rudd wants EU-style body for Asia-Pacific
* Diplomat Richard Woolcott to lead campaign
* Says better idea comes from us than a "big power"

KEVIN Rudd wants to spearhead the creation of an Asia-Pacific Union similar to the European Union by 2020 and has appointed veteran diplomat Richard Woolcott - one of his mentors - as a special envoy to lobby regional leaders over the body.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am interested to hear what people think of this.
NWO next stage?

www.news.com.au

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by leearco

I am interested to hear what people think of this.
NWO next stage?

www.news.com.au

It is part of the next 'stage' - ie the formation of three giant trade blocs. Europe/Greater Europe-Africa; Nth-Sth America/Canada; Australia-Asia-Sth Pacific.

These trade blocs have already been working on Harmonizing their goods for seamless trade - ie RDAs of vitamins; safety standards on products; etc etc.

Next, there will be 3 currencies - one for each bloc - probably cashless at the start, else soon after.

Biometric ID is the thing to watch for though - will YOU accept the 'chip' if it means you cannot get healthcare, travel on planes/trains/roads, get social security, etc?

Duncan

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by leearco

Not NWO, this would be the next stage of the globalist, and yes it is making me wonder what is coming. First it makes me wonder why. Australia is its own continent. I don't immediately see where it is suppose to benefit them.
Second, as this begins to take for, I see the same thing happening with north America. I think it will have to happen for economic reasons.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

it benefits us by our business deals especially with China. We are in an economic boom time here because China cant get enough of our resources.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

nexusmagazine
Biometric ID is the thing to watch for though - will YOU accept the 'chip' if it means you cannot get healthcare, travel on planes/trains/roads, get social security, etc?

Duncan

I do not want to be chipped like cattle. I hope that enough people fight such a thing whenever the government tries to implement it.
I remember when John Howard tried to push his national ID card when there was that cyclone at FNQ (Innisfail?) glad that failed

[edit on 5-6-2008 by leearco]

[edit on 5-6-2008 by leearco]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by leearco

Leearco
Ahh ok thanks.
So when you say resorcess do you mean raw materials?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
yes I do.
metals like iron, copper etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, saves me some work. There is also talk of a single currency for Asia Pacific. I dunno why Rudd is pushing for this new bloc seeming as he predecessor (Hawke iirc) set up the APEC forum already - I wouldve thought he'd just want to seal that deal. Also I think it's a bit silly to even suggest USA being in the final bloc. Asian states would have to laugh at that one.

I always thought the NWO would parcel off Oceania as Australia, NZ, New Guinea and misc Pacific island nations like the Cook Islands, Fiji, Solomons, etc. Maybe Rudd is just tentatively putting this out there and will scale it back to something more realistic as the rejections start pouring in.

Always ask for 3 times more than what you really want.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Ahhh, wonderful news

I refer you all back to my thread " The world should be turned into a giant police state"

Where by I state the NWO is on it's way, also listing all the unions starting to form, where by the NWO will start showing it's face in the next 2 - 3 years...

Once all these "unions" have been formed between different countries, the only logical step after that is......what ? let me hear it ?

Yes, forming the WORLD Union...the NWO...

"applauds myself"

top topics

join