It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Bush Sick? Check Out This Photo!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I just came across this photo of President Bush at a NATO summit in Ukraine with Ukrainian President Yushchenko speaking at a joint news conference in Ukraine.

This photo was on the front page of the www.foxnews.com website still at 615am CT.

What is the discoloration on Bush's nose? It reminds me of Boris Yeltzin's birthmark. Does the President of the USA have cancer or something?
Or did we catch him on a rare day without makeup? Thoughts?

[edit on (4/1/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think there is something wrong with the photo. Look at the discoloration on his hand.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
I just came across this photo of President Bush at a NATO summit in Ukraine with Ukrainian President Yushchenko speaking at a joint news conference in Ukraine.

This photo was on the front page of the www.foxnews.com website still at 615am CT.

What is the discoloration on Bush's nose? It reminds me of Boris Yeltzin's birthmark. Does the President of the USA have cancer or something?
Or did we catch him on a rare day without makeup? Thoughts?

I think he always looks stupid ...wait oh sick question right...I would agree that he is appearing to age quite rapidly...I guess the devil will be cashing in soon

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Wow. Theres nothing wrong with Bush, but look at Yushchenko! Hes looking a lot better than a couple of years ago when he got poisoned by the pro-kremlin party of Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Foxnews has just changed to another photo which shows the same mark on his nose yet the photo is at a different angle! There is definatley a major discoloration on the president;s face! What is it? Any doctors in the house? Any dermatologists?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It sucks being color blind. I can't see anything wrong with his nose.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Foxnews has just changed to another photo which shows the same mark on his nose yet the photo is at a different angle! There is definatley a major discoloration on the president;s face! What is it? Any doctors in the house? Any dermatologists?

Its his glasses mark...and anyone who wears glasses knows what i am talking about.

And yes the The poised Russian looks much better , but i see Bush is not taking any chances and covering up that water case he catches some poinson...Or its vodka and he is helping Bush with his 12 steps by blocking the fumes

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It`s because Bush is a reptilian!
remember!!!

could be sunglasses mark or nothing else!

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

bush is saying...

"better out than in"!!

he's always been sick...... in the head! an evil spirit obviously doesn't do any good for your looks!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Alcohol use and abuse affects many organs in the body. On the skin, alcohol causes dilation of surface capillaries (tiny blood vessels), resulting in facial flushing and a pinkish-red hue to the cheeks. With chronic use of alcohol, the face and nose will sustain flushing and appear red. Please see Alcoholism for further details

www.ecureme.com...

Has someone been hitting the sauce again? Just saying....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
He has the shingles. Old people get em'.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

You are refering to "Gin Blossoms". I just tried to find a pic of an old hard drinker with some gin blossoms for support, but they are surprisingly hard to find.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
someone is making it clear that the vodka is not for sharing.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
well it's no surprise to anyone that he drinks heavily. It would also seem he has a bad liver, he may need a liver transplant soon. the guy drinks too much tequila sauce.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Ah, so thats how politicians decide on who gets their way in these summits, they have a good punch up before going to face the camera's. Looks like Bush lost this time, maybe it's time to make Arnold Schwarzenegger the president, then maybe the U.S.A could have it all its own way.

sorry, couldn't help myself from making that post.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
well it's no surprise to anyone that he drinks heavily. It would also seem he has a bad liver, he may need a liver transplant soon. the guy drinks too much tequila sauce.

But how else are you to get all those screams of the inoccent that he has personally responsable for out of his head, A man has to sleep at night for the early 'gulf' game..Ha Now thats humour

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wonder if there will ever be an "Official bash George Bush Thread?"..

I wonder if the mods would give me permission for that? cause it would be hella fun!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I wonder if the mods would give me permission for that? cause it would be hella fun!

What like a Pinata, that would be fun, me first please.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Nah its not alcoholism related.

In alcoholism the entire nose turns red from the tip onwards.

(Check google images for "Pitt the younger", who was an alcoholic prime minister of ours.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Oh please lets do that, please!! i'm not even american but can i join in??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join