It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Spraying Tampa 2-10-08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think the pictures should say enough.

Luckily I caught a few as they were being freshly laid. Honestly one of them I could not even make out a plane. It started out of no where and ended just as abruptly.

Before anyone asks, "normal" planes were laying contrails, which dissipated withing 5 seconds.

One of the planes appeared to have spraying malfunctions as they spray patterns were on off constantly and the spraying has stopped for now.

Here are some pictures. The video is so shakey because I just lifted weights. Pretty much my arms are like Jell-O

s262.photobucket.com...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by utmostbastard]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by utmostbastard

have noticed it here in Sarasota lots of chem trails even today..

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
these photos where taken in my backyard all in the same day.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hate to bump but....

I have figured out the "persistent contrail" theory ;-) .

This new amazing phenomenon has and is created ONLY by flights with transponders off lol.

I counted a perfect 10 for 10 ratio on the flights creating this amazing "persistent contrail" phenomenom not showing on commercial air traffic monitoring software.

Anyone in the Tampa area probably has noticed the aerosol assault we took today.

Out of the 10 rouge flights spewing today, NONE had transponders on. Meaning flights were ghost flights not tracked. 6 of these 10 I can confirm flying over local AFB airspace.

AKA the military knows and is either taking part of or passively allowing these flights.

Not that I needed confirmation, I just like to stir the pot and get our fab 5 debunk crew alerted.

Enjoy once again.

UB

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A guy in Texas found the same anomaly. Only flights that were not accountable by the FAA left chemtrails. You may have seen it discussed here.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Lets get this straight before the debunkers wake up.(good morning phage)

We are being poisoned. they are trying to pretend it is normal and make it into a science.contrailscience.com...
compare that site to this onemorgellonswatch.com...

NSA,CIA=DEATH

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by utmostbastard
Hate to bump but....

I have figured out the "persistent contrail" theory ;-) .

This new amazing phenomenon has and is created ONLY by flights with transponders off lol.

I counted a perfect 10 for 10 ratio on the flights creating this amazing "persistent contrail" phenomenom not showing on commercial air traffic monitoring software.

Anyone in the Tampa area probably has noticed the aerosol assault we took today.

Out of the 10 rouge flights spewing today, NONE had transponders on. Meaning flights were ghost flights not tracked. 6 of these 10 I can confirm flying over local AFB airspace.

AKA the military knows and is either taking part of or passively allowing these flights.

Not that I needed confirmation, I just like to stir the pot and get our fab 5 debunk crew alerted.

Enjoy once again.

UB

LOL!

If you think it's so dangerous and poisonous, why don't you do something about it?

Instead of coming on here to "stir the pot"?

The big bad scary government is poisoning you and you do what?

NOTHING

top topics

join