It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is remote viewing? Is it legit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but, is it true?
Check this out:
www.farsight.org...
www.farsightprime.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigred1000

I recently heard a radio program about the development of remote viewing. What is it all about? And is it effective?

I read a little about this but dismissed it early on in my research of the subject.

From what I saw, and I am sure there is more out there, the theory was tested by having one person, the sender, visit an unknown location and look at things, concentrating on them, and sending the image to the remote viewer. The viewer sat in a room with a pencil and paper and sketched the images he 'received' from the sender. The sketches I saw pictures of were crude at best. But the people conducting the test were determined to prove it worked.

For example, if the viewer drew three angled lines that could form a triangle if extended to intersect, and the sender saw a triangular window on a building (or anything remotely triangular for that matter), the test was considered a success.

Very weak in my opinion.
edit on 14-1-2024 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The fact the nature of something like remote viewing ended up taken seriously by a military area, is sad.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
When it's possible now, they could've done it back in the middle ages and even 10.000 BC. It's rumored Nostradamus enhanced his abilities sitting in a metal egg gifted from masons similar to the effects of the Kozyrev mirror.
edit on 1711660918304pmThu, 28 Mar 2024 16:21:58 -050003America/Chicago28 by Unharmed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostryder21
Didn’t the United States have a remote viewing program in the 50 ‘s and 60’s? Anyone know if it’s still going on or if there’s such a department anywhere?

Seeing into the past present and/or future... So, yes, it is still "going" on... Think about it.

Seeing (now) into the past (there) ... present (here) ... future (there)

Location, location, location ...

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I thought "remote viewing" was a rouse created by spies who didn't want to give up their sources?
Captured Russian spies used to say they got secrets via remote viewing (AKA bugging whorehouses and bribes) and the CIA believed them and created it's own version.
The rest is history.

Strangely- no evidence of anyone finding any sunken treasure or unearthing ancient ruins using their RV skills ...just a load of weird old guys talking about Uri Geller in revered tones.

The US taxpayer should be glad they didnt get wind of Paul Daniels.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

It was a group of psychic hucksters running rings round gullible scientists all manipulated by the intelligence services.

edit on 30-3-2024 by midicon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join