It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens showing themselves soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As I was wondering into some alien/ufo related forums I found something interesting, which the source seem to be reliable.

Anyway, Jan Val Ellam (also known as Rogério de Almeida Freitas) made some weird claims about UFO's that are coming to show themselves in our skies soon.

The process in already in progress and hundreds of spaceships are approaching to Earth for the great manifestation in the next months. "Everything will occur between november (2006) and april (2007)". says Ellam

BUT, fortunatelly (or not), he isn't a prophet, he doesn't actually make predictions. As he says, he recieve messages from our "cosmic brothers" (Star Nations?)

"I don't ask anyone to believe me, but I ask you to think about what I'm saying. And if I'm doing this it's because I judge this as revelations that were narrated to me by those which many of us know as "cosmic brothers". They're beings very similar to us, but more evolved, just like older brothers"

And that's not everything, I've been reading some predictions about disasters in NYC / Middle East and all of them didn't come true so far. Well, don't be so happy, he also claims a great disaster will occur:

Global Tragedy for Humanity
Unfortunatelly, as Ellen says, the formal contact maybe predicted (I don't know if this is the exact word) by human tragedy: Explosion of one, maybe two Nuclear or Chemical Weapons in the Middle East around October 4th (2006). "Everything leads me to believe the explosions are related to the recent conflict between Isreal and Hezbollah, which it's not over yet as we think it is. But these informations were transmitted to me few months before the conflict start, when no one expected such thing"

Unfortunatelly I can't provide all the informations about this interview since it's incomplete but (if you understand portuguese) you can read a little bit more here:
www.ufo.com.br...

Translated version (google):
Translation here

-----
But, who is Jan Val Ellam (also known as Rogério de Almeida Freitas)?
en.wikipedia.org...

Truth or not, who knows.
Make your own conclusions, and if you have questions ask them and I'll try my best to answer.
God bless you all.

[edit on 2/9/2006 by tunin]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tunin

As I was wondering into some alien/ufo related forums I found something interesting, which the source seem to be reliable.

Anyway, Jan Val Ellam...

Hold it! Does this even belong on this forum? I thought this forum was about aliens, ufology, etc.. This Jan person is some sort of channeler who talks about Jesus and cosmic integration and fluffy stuff like that. Is this what ufology is coming to? We're looking to new age channelers for some answers? Oh, may the gods help us all (so to speak)..

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Anyway, Jan Val Ellam...

Hold it! Does this even belong on this forum? I thought this forum was about aliens, ufology, etc.. This Jan person is some sort of channeler who talks about Jesus and cosmic integration and fluffy stuff like that. Is this what ufology is coming to? We're looking to new age channelers for some answers? Oh, may the gods help us all (so to speak)..

And..? As I remember, Star Nations topic was really close to this subject and wasn't moved at all. And why not relate ufology with spirituality? Isn't this subject open for interpretations?

[edit on 2/9/2006 by tunin]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think this is on the right forum.

1. He says he receives informations from extra-terrestrial sources.
2. He is talking about the official contact between humans and an extra-terrestrial civilization.
3. He was (I don't know if he still is) an Ufologist, and he worked with Bob Pratt.

Also, we only have to wait until October 4 to see if this is just another "prediction" like all the others.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There are threads about star nations already in this forum. We have been waiting for disclosure according to Talessian (or something) but this was supposed to happen before the end of august. errrrr, so now its sept 2nd and it hasn't happened yet. Oh, ok, its between nov and april 07 now. Star Nations are mastering the art of ticking people off.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i wish i could beleive aliens will make contact with us soon but theirs too many people saying and giving dates to when their supposed to land so ive become a bit more skeptic about these so called dates when their supposed to make contact so i dont really beleive these dates anymore

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'd be nervous if they put on a big show and revealed themselves. They've been hiding in Earth's shadows for some 6,000 years now, doing everything to make sure we don't see them, and when they do talk, it's a fond speech on how they plan to kill everyone. It'd be great to collectively laugh at the imbeciles who promoted the 'no aliens' belief system, but I'm not too anxious over it.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Prote, this guy actually is not contacted by people from Star Nation, in fact I just pointed that out because I thought it was pretty similar.
As you can see in the translation provided from google and the additional information from wikipedia, he has been recieving contact from these cosmic brothers since 1986.

He wrote many books about several subjects, since ufology to spirituality. In fact he was just like a famous national spiritual "teacher" called Chico Xavier, he recieve(d) informations and just write(wrote) about it.

He states also, that the cosmic brothers never said to him to publish it, but now things ran out of control and he was told to contact Gevaerd to spead the news.

In fact, I'll send some e-mails to discover if star-nations prediction and this one are the same;

[]s

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Does he have one of those implants with "made in NSA" on it?
Seriously, if aliens would like to inform us of them coming in - i doubt it would be done through one of those unknown guys.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

In fact, I'll send some e-mails to discover if star-nations prediction and this one are the same

Thats a good idea, there is clearly a conflict here but I don't believe that an alien fly by is the answer to disclosure. Do you think that is the answer?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have heard the same from a source who claims to be in direct contact with aliens. Unfortunately that's all the information I can offer, no reference, no links, no source. Sorry.

I'd love it to be true. I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These channelers have made predictions about major ufo fly-bys many times in the past and they have never happened. The routine is always the same -- the so-called space brothers give a date -- people wait expectantly for the date to arrive -- the date arrives and nothing happens. It's a bunch of rubbish.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
I have heard the same from a source who claims to be in direct contact with aliens. Unfortunately that's all the information I can offer, no reference, no links, no source. Sorry.

I'd love it to be true. I'll believe it when I see it.

Uow, that's something.
I know you said that you won't provide any sources, etc. But, can I ask you a question(s)?
Is your source reliable?
When did you receive this information?
Is it a human source? (ok, I'm being a jerk now haha
)

Just to make it clear, I'm not forcing you to answer, I just want to know more about the subject.
Anyway thanks.
----
Ah, and the e-mail is sent, now I'll wait for the response to arrive.
As soon as I get it I'll post the information.

[]s to all;

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Is your source reliable?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

When did you receive this information?

Very recently. [within the last week]

Is it a human source?

As far as I can tell.

Just to clarify, I am as interested in UFOs and the possibility of life out there as the next man, but make no claims to know any more about them than anyone else. It was just by coincidence that I got the chance to talk to someone who claims to be in contact, and I took it. Only time will tell how accurate the information I received is.

[edit on 2/9/06 by Implosion]

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
[edit on 2-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Aliens are showing themselves all the time...you`re not looking

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
take a picture for us. K thx.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
take a picture for us. K thx.
you read somewhere I see them? I hope I will

wait, I have one photo I took this summer, I`ll post it here...just a moment

here --- i3.tinypic.com...

[edit on 5/9/06 by Zeta Home]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home

i think he means there are plenty of ufo evidence out there
1000s of pics videos
i dont think anything will come of this
whats the point of telling us there comming so we can greet them or something

if they do come in the 100s im pretty sure we wont be expecting them and what is the goverment going to do when they see 100s of ufos just tell the public it was weather ballons

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX

Originally posted by Zeta Home

i think he means there are plenty of ufo evidence out there
1000s of pics videos
i dont think anything will come of this
whats the point of telling us there comming so we can greet them or something

if they do come in the 100s im pretty sure we wont be expecting them and what is the goverment going to do when they see 100s of ufos just tell the public it was weather ballons
I`m she

It is not a matter what anybody sais...if you see something you`ll believe in it..If you didn`t see anything and somebody told you he saw...your choise to believe or not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join