It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens showing themselves soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
umm sorry, thats not the case at all.. Truth is objective, not subjective.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I agree, but you can believe or not in something without material proof.
Did you see the photo? What do you say?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Interesting read. I feel EBEs have been showing themselves visa v their vehicles for quite some time. More dominantly after the first tests of the Atomic Bomb in New Mexico and Nevada circa 1945.

Though I remain open minded I have come to a conclusion their here, the US and possibly other Governments have had contact with the entities to some degree.

One thing which still bewilders me is, is it the EBE race or the Government who stands fast on not having total exposure of the EBEs to the Public. If true, why?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Aliens are in other dimension. Some are in our some in other. If they are on higher frequency they can come in our dimension and we can see them. But you can go in their "world" if you know how. You can comunitate with them by mind if they are not here, but many are sceptics and don`t even try. Why military make mind experiments and parapsychology tests? That is one of reasons.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
One thing which still bewilders me is, is it the EBE race or the Government who stands fast on not having total exposure of the EBEs to the Public. If true, why?
Dallas

Since the aliens have technology that is far superior to anything on earth they could reveal themselves at anytime and there would be no known earthly power that could stop them. From this basic fact, we have to conclude that either the aliens themselves are preventing public disclosure, or there is some other force, unknown to us, that is preventing them from openly revealing themselves. One thing seems clear -- our government, even the military, cannot stand in the way of public display by the aliens if the aliens so choose.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home

The photo... hmmm... I believe that would be a moth or an insect. If you look at the range of the flash on the "shore" and you can, although this isn't 3D, deduce that the insect is not too far away from the camera. This leads to the insect being "swallowed" by the flash and showing, clearly, as being overexposed. But i think it is relatively easy to make out the wings and the thorax. I would venture it is a moth considering it is a night shot. Nothing more nothing less. It is VERY close to the camera as i mentioned and kinda replicates the effect dust has in a flash giving the effect of a light ord. (for those who chase ghosts.

Very easy to duplicate/replicate in terms of effect. Not a UFO.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've been asking this same question since 1969. I have been waiting for them to land and say "take me to your leader" since then. By now, I'm thinking that this is not going to happen lol. Can you see my point of view? He,he. If I am still alive in say 2036, let me know what you think of that actualy happening ok?
Vance

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Okay zeta since you are the foremost expert on trans dimensional communication with outer space beings, maybe you could enlighten us on how you do it.

Taking '___' and meditating does not count. Tell us how you communicate with aliens. Let me guess, you have special psy abilities that someone like me doesnt posess right? You are the chipped one!

ALL PRAISE THE IMPLANTED ONE.

If you want to prove to me that you can speak to aliens, take a video of you talking to one. If you want to prove you have implants in your body, take one out and show it to us. If you had implants in your body, why wouldnt you get it removed? OH THATS RIGHT.. YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL US.

Heres some advice.. If you arent willing to prove your claims dont expect anyone to take you serious.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Dallas

"One thing which still bewilders me is, is it the EBE race or the Government who stands fast on not having total exposure of the EBEs to the Public. If true, why? "

It's the leading governments who do not want disclosure. The alien races are making contact with individuals and teaching about themselves, so the (secret) government tries to ruin that information by blackmail of the aliens with threats to the people who have contact.

Why the leading governments do not want disclosure is because the truth about the alien races is going to expose government crimes against the aliens and humanity. Disclosure is going to mean changing the corrupt and exclusively lucrative ways our world is run dependent on the suffering and expense of its disposable people and at the depletion of natural resources.

The alien races are desperately trying to expose themselves truly to the publics. These governments will never allow the disclosure of what they truly know, only what they want you to believe. False information is mainlined through the alien/UFO field baited with just enough obvious truth to trick the believers into taking the rest of what they are fed. Ridiculous details are added to true accounts and evidence to ruin it all in the public mind and on the ground.

The alien races around us are working together for our world and race as a whole, and they are winning against human ignorance. It's just taking us a very long time to accept our visiting races compared to most other young races upon their discovery of other life. What's taking us so long is due to rampant professionally sustained public confusion with disinformation, superstition, some religious beliefs and dependence and dutiful loyalty to the corrupt governments.

It is very easy for the alien races to be right here, right under our noses and throughout our skies without us seeing them except for when they want us to. When we see them, it's because they want us to for the purpose of true information. But when seeing them will only lend evidence to government disinformation and make us believe all the wrong things about them, it's only counterproductive to their efforts for our world.

Because of rampant disinformation preying on natural fear, and because of the danger it puts the human in, it is still difficult on Earth for the alien races to initially approach their individual human contacts.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hello again Earth Sister,

As you know, this subject is of most interest to me but it is frustrating to be one of millions of people that just want this nonsense to be over.

With all of the atrocities that our world leaders get up to, I don't believe or trust anything we are fed by them but then we find ourselves in some galactic mexican stand off between benevolent alien races and our corrupt world hierarchy trying to stifle the truth for whatever misguided reason they think they have.

and this is where everybody gets upset. You see, there are many people come on these boards and enlighten us all about what is really going on and how stupid we humans are and how much we are unable to understand and that they can do anything they want and we are powerless to stop them.

Well, this is clearly not the case as our lowly mortal stupid governments seem to be doing quite well at winning the war of keeping the sheeple blinfolded.

With this and the complete lack of proof makes it difficult for the believers to continue to believe and these people are left in a state of confusion ready to be swayed back toward the inclination of the disinformation campaign.

Another thing, Why are so many abduction cases scary? Surely they have the technology and know how to make it a pleasant experience but it is usually reported as being the opposite. Not a good strategy in this disclosure issue.

It boils down to the fact that the aliens can if they wanted to. (disclose themselves). As they haven't, one can only conclude that they aren't here or they don't want to disclose.

When I was born, the world's population was 4 billion. Now it is 6.5 billion. Disclosing on an individual basis does what good? especially when the cabal can broadcast to most of that population simultaneously. Why don't they use some of that brain power and technology?

It took thousands of years to get to 4 billion population and in 30-40 years, it increases by 50% which means that they must be meeting one hell of a lot of people. Again, many people would pay money, give up a lot and are ready for it but it doesn't happen.

Again, despite it going against my feelings and instincts, I can only conclude that they are not here or malevolent.

I know this is not an opinion you share but I hope you can understand that despite your words, it is felt that not enough is being done.

Sorry for the rant....frustrated.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin

Global Tragedy for Humanity
Unfortunatelly, as Ellen says, the formal contact maybe predicted (I don't know if this is the exact word) by human tragedy: Explosion of one, maybe two Nuclear or Chemical Weapons in the Middle East around October 4th (2006). "Everything leads me to believe the explosions are related to the recent conflict between Isreal and Hezbollah, which it's not over yet as we think it is. But these informations were transmitted to me few months before the conflict start, when no one expected such thing"

Does this mean we now have an official new doomsday date of 10/04/2006? I figure 8/22 was such an event filled day, we should start planning now for 10/04.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

Originally posted by Zeta Home

The photo... hmmm... I believe that would be a moth or an insect. If you look at the range of the flash on the "shore" and you can, although this isn't 3D, deduce that the insect is not too far away from the camera. This leads to the insect being "swallowed" by the flash and showing, clearly, as being overexposed. But i think it is relatively easy to make out the wings and the thorax. I would venture it is a moth considering it is a night shot. Nothing more nothing less. It is VERY close to the camera as i mentioned and kinda replicates the effect dust has in a flash giving the effect of a light ord. (for those who chase ghosts.

Very easy to duplicate/replicate in terms of effect. Not a UFO.
No, I saw that thing

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Okay zeta since you are the foremost expert on trans dimensional communication with outer space beings, maybe you could enlighten us on how you do it.

Taking '___' and meditating does not count. Tell us how you communicate with aliens. Let me guess, you have special psy abilities that someone like me doesnt posess right? You are the chipped one!

ALL PRAISE THE IMPLANTED ONE.

If you want to prove to me that you can speak to aliens, take a video of you talking to one. If you want to prove you have implants in your body, take one out and show it to us. If you had implants in your body, why wouldnt you get it removed? OH THATS RIGHT.. YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL US.

Heres some advice.. If you arent willing to prove your claims dont expect anyone to take you serious.
No '___', no meditation...I allready told you...telepatic, not in physical contact. But why would you believe me
It is ok...I don`t lose

I won`t remove it because I am afraid I will lose a contact with them..that is a reason. I won`t take a chance on that. I gave you a photo. One day when I remove it I will give you a ptoho of it, but it will not be soon I hope. Maybe I`ll remove one of them, but not to prove you

It is not hard to talk with them, try and you`ll see.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
the great 12th planet is on its way...date of arrival october 31st 2006

the planet is called NAHburu,home planet of the AHnunAHki...a CARVED out moon(pumpkin) turned into a spaceship...the candle burning in the middle of the pumpkin(moon) is the lord AHnu a light being who created human being thousands of years ago in africa.

jesus will also be coming on the 12th planet...Nahburu has 12 gates..and is also called the planet of the crossing....hence jesus being on the cross..and the sign of the son of man in the clouds.

all the light projected from NAHburu will cover the earth...and when that light hits you it will either bring you to NAHburu or it wont...this is what jesus talked about when two people would be in the field but one shall be taken and the other left....no government or military leaders will be taken aboard Nahburu...only small children,the elderly and those of us who have open minds to these kind of things.

NAhburu will take us light years away were will be upgraded to a galactic civilazation...3 years will pass back here on earth and by that time the reptillans and greys will have complete control of the earth (nwo)

jesus will gather all the holyest angels and they will come back to earth in there spacecraft...and destroy the reptillans and thats how the story ends

[edit on 25-9-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
*RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!*

Do you have any sources or futher readings for us?
Thanks.
----
Well, since the topic bumped again I thought would be useful to post some news.

Ellam already stated that we don't have control over the facts anymore. Unfortuatelly his contacts failed on changing the attackers mind.
It will happen no matter what and we have to be alert.

Truth or not, it's getting closer.

[edit on 25/9/2006 by tunin]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Aliens won't show them selves,even if they ever do the Governments will cover up everything, and yet we still trust our governments. they never revield what really is happening with Aliens.
Let us go back to the roswell incident, people that were THERE knew it wasn't a weather ballon like the government said, so based on that lets think a little, are they trustworthy? do they keep secrets beyond of what we see/hear on the media? David Icke explains some of this involving the Illuminati.
How ever there are malevolent and benevolent Aliens of which they are both in diffrent dimentions (diffrent frequency) but sometimes they manafest in bodys ,this means that there might be hundreds or thousands of "Aliens" and UFOs out there that we don't see for there giving forward the rational explaination that Aliens don't exist and yet giving a hand to believe what other people and governments try to make you believe,that aliens don't exist...i don't know if you get what i'm saying but the point is that there is a plot behind governments that involve the communication with Aliens that from what i've heard they communicate and deal with the grey and reptilian race, of which they are belived to be malevolent,that in many abduction cases discribe they have been tortured,raped and mutilated by them.

I'm just going to give you's a small example of someone that worked and has expeirenced Alien beings in he's carrer working secret in "drug trade" with the goverment.

www.underground-kingdom.blogspot.com...

i've searched about this guy,he probably has hundreds of copys of this letter over the internet you's might of seen it before.
Anyways it's all coming to an end, as the mayan calendar (the most perfect calendar of earth)and prophesys say 2011/2012 is the end of times.Time of light will come and a new civilization will arise.History begins again

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
the great 12th planet is on its way...date of arrival october 31st 2006

At what speed does that planet travel?

Shouldn't it be visible by now?

jesus will also be coming on the 12th planet...Nahburu has 12 gates..and is also called the planet of the crossing....hence jesus being on the cross..and the sign of the son of man in the clouds.

You forgot to write Nahburu as NAHburu...

all the light projected from NAHburu will cover the earth...and when that light hits you it will either bring you to NAHburu or it wont...this is what jesus talked about when two people would be in the field but one shall be taken and the other left....no government or military leaders will be taken aboard Nahburu...only small children,the elderly and those of us who have open minds to these kind of things.

If it is a planet then it does not project any light, it can only reflect it.

NAhburu will take us light years away were will be upgraded to a galactic civilazation...3 years will pass back here on earth and by that time the reptillans and greys will have complete control of the earth (nwo)

We live in a galaxy, we are a civilization, so, we are a galactic civilization already.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
...you always wanna put somebody down...if your not apart of the rapture..then you will have 3.5 years to deal with the devil until christ comes again for your souls.

[edit on 26/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
screw all of you suckers...you always wanna put somebody down...if your not apart of the rapture..then you will have 3.5 years to deal with the devil until christ comes again for your souls.

Uow (3x) man, calm down, no one offended you in the first place.
It's nice to show everybody else a theory, it's also nice if this history has a background and certain credibility.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
tunin your a very nice chap indeed ...you think you know what going down..but you have the slighest clue..ive decided to make this my last post on this b.s azz site...your all ruuning in circles..this website is b.s ...god has a plan for all of you..weather you believe in him or not....soon seeing will be believing and youll have no choice...all you skeptics will be proven wrong..all you helpful, generous moderators will be put to shame..all your jobs will come to a end..food supplys will run dry....school classes will stop...the world as you know it will sieze to exsist...and i will have my place in heaven among the holy angels...and you wonderful respected fellow humans will be left here wondering wow that dude was right..the time has come...and i feel really stupid i didnt believe him....JESUS COMES AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT....you most thoughtful and respected members aint ready lol

goodbye ATS ...burn in hell

[Mod Edit: Insults removed. This is not how we conduct buisness here. Terms and Conditions of Use - Jak]

[edit on 26/9/06 by JAK]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join