It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star nations/galactic federation are LIARS!GO Jesus!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yes you head it right they are nothing but cowards and liars.OLd ats'ers would be shocked cuz of what i just typed(GO JESUS).I have done years of research esp in the reptilian field and now i can say that jesus is really the son of GOD and not the fake elohims(annunaki\galactic federation etc).
Most of the aliens aka pleidies,nordics are demons.i give you irrefuatable proof that aliens hate us and want a NWO. An example this this website www.paoweb.com... which is a GF comm channel whee the author channalises energy and gives out star nation propaganda like NwO, monetary system,NESERA(bible revelation says that in the end times the beast would enforce new economic policies).

If you are an christen then be very very happry cuz jesus is true light warrior and is not the creation of greys,annunaki and would come to take treu beleivers to the real world aka heaven.

An excerpt form www.therealmatrix.com...

Darkness (a.k.a. "Satan" or "the Devil") created the universe (this includes the higher dimensions, too). He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation; everything in it is based upon programming (i.e. DNA). There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality. In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, and physics do not exist. Only Darkness (a pseudo creator) would create a realm based on such things. Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules/restrictions (which is everything in the universe) is crude. The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why the universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

When one dies, then goes on to the astral world (the fourth dimension), they are still inside of Darkness's universe. The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed.

So you see that this universe is not created by god but satan or lucifer and everone inside this universe is lucifer creation.but we humans are the gods creation(soul)

another exceprt i would like to give

Jesus Christ (an actual True-Light being who came to Earth, and the leader of all truth warriors in the False Realm) had his name hijacked by the Reptilians. They used him as a character in their perverted, brainwashing bestseller entitled "The Bible." For disinformational and metaphysical reasons, the Reptilians decided to use the name of the actual True-Light leader for their fictional "son of God" character.

"The Reptilians hijacked the Message of Jesus and created a religion with Him as its figurehead. The Jesus in the Christian faith bears little resemblance to Jesus the Messenger of the True Light. In short, Christianity is a Reptilian-sponsored religion...Thomas Paine denounced the 'divine right of kings' in his time and exposed Christianity as another form of sun worship" (Amitakh Stanford, "The Revised Anunnaki Protocols - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion").

Sun worship existed long before Christianity. Unfortunately, Christians are too brainwashed to realize that Christianity is just another sun worship religion. "Son" = "Sun".

Some Christian Mythology Revealed:

Christians worship on SUNday.

The sun rises in the East, and the resurrection (the rising) of Jesus (the son) is celebrated on EASTer SUNday.

The winter solstice is the symbolic rebirth of the sun, and Jesus (the son) was born on December 25th--the date on which the Romans marked the winter solstice. (Note that over time, the date of the winter solstice gradually slips. It now occurs around December 21st - 22nd. But back then, it occurred on December 25th.)

this is the best ET\spritual website www.xeeatwelve.com...

Other untruths are spread through various channelled material such as the material presented by the Galactic Federation/Galactic Confederation of Light. The information presented is alien-based channelled material that superficially appears to attack the New World Order while it is in fact in support of the NWO. The information is a distorted montage taken from various sources and mixed together until it forms a conglomeration of misinformation that best suits the agenda for the NWO. The echelon of those who produce the Galactic Federation information is linked to the Dark Brotherhood. That is why these messages sponsor Maitreya, the Ascended Masters, and often declare Jesus as one of their Ascended Masters. It is of interest that many of the high-ranking promoters of the Galactic Federation material are members of the CIA.

So you see sadly all aliens hate humans cuz we have something that they dont have.We are more powerful then them and they are running scared of us and are desperately trying to control us and it all ends in 2008-2012.

THE MATRIX HAS YOU!

ps:sorry mods for long quotes but this is very imp.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Eeerrrmmmmm.... Right. (Cough)
Does any of this actually make any sense to anyone?
I'll just say that I don't believe in aliens visiting Earth any time soon, if ever. I also don't believe in the Bible's account of pretty much anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Jesus is an alien, and so are angels! How else could you explain him dying and coming back to life? Seriously mate, He either had a defiblurator hooked up to his heart and some mergency surgery or he was taken out of there and replaced with a clone with Jesus's mind, memory and conciousness put in him.

Religion was created to control the large, uneducated, somewhat barbaric and uncivilised society of the time. By scaring them with technological ability far far superior than what they could understand, they would see them as gods and listen to them.

The intention was good, but what religion has done since is totaly wrong and corrupt! They are just like an oil company, looking for maximum profit and hiding behind the truth.

Wakeup to yourselves you born again misfits. If he were real, dont you think he would have come here to save us from ourselves by now? Or those "supposedly chosen people" in Israel? Why hasn't that "5th Imam from Islam appeared to save them from the West?

It's all bullocks if you ask me

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Religion was created to control the large, uneducated, somewhat barbaric and uncivilised society of the time. By scaring them with technological ability far far superior than what they could understand, they would see them as gods and listen to them.

Then how do you explain stuff that the bible has foretold and indeed come true:

Israel reborn as fortold in the bible

Bad weather

Keep your eyes open for more signs , some of the recent developments are surely strange and uncanny or how would you go about explaining them ?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Bad weather

Keep your eyes open for more signs , some of the recent developments are surely strange and uncanny or how would you go about explaining them ?

I could write my own bible prophecy.

In the sky there will be a great sign, which will signal the age of the Lord.

Interpretation: Oh there was a comet yesterday, so I guess my prophecy foretold that! Wow am I good...

Interpretation: Oh there were the northern lights, so I guess the prophecy forteold that! Great the age of the lord is here, pwaise jezas

Interpretation: There was an eclipse last night, again I was correct. Wowz this bible prophecy stuff is fabulous!

That is how bible "prophecy" works. Read revelations, anything can fit into that sort of prophecy.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Klick

Friday 14th May 1948 Israel becomes a nation once more.
I dont think that the bible quote leaves any room for any different interpretation.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Fett Pinkus,

You quoted "Friday 14th May 1948 Israel becomes a nation once more.
I dont think that the bible quote leaves any room for any different interpretation."

Well, does the bible prophesize the destruction of Israel?

That's my so called "bible prophecy" for this year, the year of our lord, 2006. I must refer to "my bible" and interpret the secret code that I instilled in it to get you the correct date.......Bag Humbug to you and bible prophecy.

So it might have said that Israel was to reborn, well, lets see, that's about a 50% for and 50% against, because you will either have a state of israel or not have a state of israel. The little village sheperd could have made 'that' prediction!

Lets see, I predict another earthquake in Indonesia and another Tsunami with massive loss of life.

I predict a full scale war in the middle east in the not too distant future.

I predict China will have conflict with the US over Taiwan and North Korea.

what else can I predict? Retinoid Receptor, your right mate, this sure is fun....

I second that previous prediction about a sign from the heavens.

I predict George Bush gets assasinated, civil war in the US, total economic collapse in the world and it goes on and on and on.....dont need no damn bible to work out that just as you Israel prophecy, my prophecies are also 50% for and against because they either "will" or "won't" happen.

Case closed!

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

Bad weather

How do you explain things that Nostradamus foretold and indeed come true? What came true could have happened anytime, anywhere. He didn't predict anything with precision. Like the 9/11, he foretold 2 towers falling apart, and it happened. I could predict something right now, someone in India is going to put fire to a library. What are odds it will happen? Some. When it happens, will be become known for predicting it?
Besides what he foretold, most of the things he said didn't happen. Yet. But does that make' em true? Hardly. Without a precise date we can't be sure.

Concerning the bible. Many things predicted by the prophets didn't happen, just search a bit. They only talk about the ones that somehow seem to have happened.

Israel. They didn't mean Israel, they meant Jerusalem. It was raisen to the ground. It will reborn! (one day) It happened, so? There wasn't any nuclear explosion there, so there was no radiation preventing it from being reocuppied. One day.

There has always been bad weather. But in the ancient ages there was no tv, no radio, no internet. If a hurricane happened in America people in Europe wouldn't have a clue of it, and yet they were being fustigated by floods while people in Japan were rebuilding their homes because of the last earthquake.
It's true that, maybe, the natural phenomenons are becoming more violent and regular. Though that is only caused by the human presence here. We have ruined so much the planet that somehow it would be inevitable to happen. Nothing that we can't fix. I hope we fix it, but yeah we can do it.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Klick

Friday 14th May 1948 Israel becomes a nation once more.
I dont think that the bible quote leaves any room for any different interpretation.

Yes, it does. It refers to the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities, when the TWO kingdoms were effectively destroyed and moved away. (SOP for the Assyrians, who moved thousands of people around during their highly nasty time as Top Nation.) Jeremiah was around at the time.
I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
dont you think we are going off topic. Isuggest you go throught the article at www.therealmatrix.com

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
dont you think we are going off topic. Isuggest you go throught the article at www.therealmatrix.com

I just took a look at it. It's laughable. The earth is not hollow, basic physics proves it. Besides, what powers the volcanoes then? The picture of Mars shows the polar ice cap there. There's lovely. Not a hole though. The Aurora Borealis is not sunshine from the inside of the earth, because it's charged particles in the upper atmosphere. If it can be seen in southern Alaska - hell and southern Britain sometimes!- then it should light up the night in the north. Oh wait, it doesn't . No remains of any so-called 'Reptilians' have ever been found. The sun is not a square (that one was new to me - almost spat orange juice over my keyboard from snorting and trying not to laugh!) and does not spin that fast. Any solar flares would be solar rings therefore.

And the dragon symbol for London? Do me a favour! It's heraldry! The people with the oldest connection in Britain to the Dragon symbol is my people, the Welsh. The British Empire was put together from a combination of merchant savvy, gunpowder, luck and excellent timing.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

the mark on the hand: rfid chip.
en.wikipedia.org...

and in the head:
www.wfs.org...

care to explain this then? or did somebody hundreds of years ago just happen to know that something would be on the forehead or on the hand??

and btw, what are we talking about, does it really matter what you beleave in, so some people beleave in christ, others in mohammed, others in buddha, some in aliens, who cares, we all got something to beleave, that gives us hope, something to live by, how would you survive if you got no hope left?
How would you feel if indeed a one world dictatorship is achieved and you and say 500 other people are up against billions, the only hope you then have is some powerfull allie, in the way of a godlike figure or something with extreme technologie.

the last thing we need is to argue about the fact that there may or may not be a god, who cares, we all agree there is still good out there, don't we??
Whatever the good may be, it will help us when we need it the most, for some reason it cannot or will not do it yet, but we will find out soon why that is.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow somone has been passing the kool aid around on ATS.
Can you Christians please stop your propaganda and preaching?
You're making this place look like the backwater of Worldnet daily or the sub domain of the 700 club.

Perhaps its time the mods make a new category:
"ATS users who drank the kool aid preach bogus fear mongering gospel"

If Jesus comes back I bet he's going to bitch slap every last one of you paranoids.

Its the people who live the message he spoke, not preach lies and lunacy
that are going to get his repsectable attention.

A mad hermit wrote revelation, some monks and priests re-wrote revelation, it
is not the word of god, its the word of people like Osama Bin Laden and Charles Mason.
Use some freakin' sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patronas
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

Forced? No one is forced. People with money ask for implants because it's a cool high tech. Why to carry money and id when you can just show your hand...

Implants for tracing people are the most common. Important people have those just in case they are kidnapped the authorities know right where to search.

What am I doing, arguing with a bible quote.

What that means is that the government will, controlled by the devil
, force people to have those implants so that they are traceable. That way they can give you an electric charge if you don't sacrifice that chicken on sunday. It's a fairy tale.
Only those who wish to will have those implants. Why? That's something they can afford to do. It's cool, smoother than carrying cards and you can't get robbed.
If I could afford it I would ask for one of those. Would that make me have the number 666 in my forehead? Hardly.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Um well the original poster has a point. I used to be a massive science fiction fan, I believed in Aliens, time travel, ghost etc. The more I search for the truth, the more it keeps coming back to the Bible, the Koran, the hindu vedic texts, The book of Enoch, etc. Through the recent revelation of the mayan calender and how it works on a seven day ceation theme and its all looking more & more True the harder I look.
Nephelim & watchers-------------Angels & Demons.
Interdimesional not interplanetary.
The endtime prohecies are almost identical in the majority of religious texts.
Something big is going down.
I think it's better safe than sorry. Get religious/spiritual cause there is more to us all than we realize.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now that you came to that point maybe you should start questioning those things just as you did with the aliens, ghosts, etc.
Still, the ufo phenomenon is real. The theories explaining them and who's behind them might not be true. Many people just make them up. Many people have some kind of mental disorder. Some people really believe they're telling the truth, but they can't provide any kind of proof. So, probably there are some people with amazing stories that are true but they are taken as liars.
From our point of view it's a pretty hard job to judge them, without any kind of proof. From what i've seen so far there are people who have experienced amazing things, no proof. But hey, they didn't ask for it.

We'll see about that.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

i give you irrefuatable proof that aliens hate us and want a NWO. An example this this website www.paoweb.com...

Sorry, but that isn't any kind of proof, let alone irrefutable. Try again?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am getting really tired of these bs sites all over the place talking about things that they made up in which people just say is true. We have the bible for that and other religious books, why must there be thousands of other websites now advocating totally different realities from each other?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
wow , what a bizarre thread : as ussual fundamentalists such as warthog make the false assumption that if they show that one view is wrong [ ie galactic federation and other nonsence ] , then thier view must be the correct one .

logic is indeed dead

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
to a degree i agree with some of this... iv read up on some of this nonsense and alot of it just bothers the hell out of me... but i dunno that bit on the assended masters thats not really any NWO related topics thats actually a taolist belief... its the concept of going through all ur life times and once u have reached a certain degree u assend to the next level of conciousness thus why they are considered assended masters they have learned the lessons that are required and have become ready for the next stage of their spiritual evolution... i dunno how else to put it but its an actual religion... alot of these new age groups take from buhdism... i find it personally offensive that any religion would have the right to criticize another... because in all reality all the religions in the world r pretty close to one another if u take the time to study them so its best not to be judgemental... as for the alien stuff... i dunno if they were that evil why wouldnt they just simply pop up and say well... we could blow u all to hell in about 5 seconds... so u can either follow the leader oooooor u can die... horribly... so seeing as how we arnt all blown away i figure they might be decent entities... if they r evil... well what is ranting going to do about it? most of the world dosnt even believe in aliens yet alone have a desire to care so i highly doubt anybody is going to be capable of getting enough support in order to rebel against this but goodluck otherwise cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join