It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star nations/galactic federation are LIARS!GO Jesus!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
do people just read stuff and take it completely to heart nowadays?

or have these past five years just been some kind of protracted '___' coma?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed.

Hmm.

I seem to be at a loss for words right now.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
people want to site the bibles prophecies as true but it seems more like they are self fulfilling. if people are fanatic enough to die for their religion then wouldnt it make sense for them to try and bring about these things that their ancient texts say are coming? like someone mentioned earlier about who isreal being reborn. i mean, come on! you dont think they were actually working for a couple 1000 years to make it happen?

you could say the same thing about jules verne. as romantic of an idea it is, it is more logical to think he inspired people to create his dreams than for him to be some sort of seer.

plus to get back to the original topic, it actually looks more fun to believe in the galactic whoevers than to go to church. amen!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Nygdan

Sorry, but that isn't any kind of proof, let alone irrefutable. Try again?

Uh hummm, Nygdan perhaps you missed the part about the how the "author channalises energy and gives out star nation propaganda"!

Perhaps you don't believe because you've never channalised any energy before, have you? Let alone understand a thing about the spin coming out of the star nation. Sheeple you've been propagandilized.

Folks this has nothing to do with Christianity... nada. It's bad sci-fi mixed with bad theology and a character named Jesus. Put the pitchforks down, thanks.

'It's like the 700 club around here' ... Um yeah, it's just like that.

1 vote for best thread title of the year! Warthog, dbates would be proud.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Rren,

I'm curious about what exactly your signature at the bottom of your post seems to imply. Could you explain what it means?

Scientists have been attempting to be able to determine a protein's native conformation (or folding) by examining the amino acid sequence. Despite years of study, the ability to do this using even the fastest computers is beyond our reach. For example, for a typical 100 amino acid protein (moderate to small in size) could exist in any of 3^200 possible backbone configurations. Using a super fast computer (10^12 computations/sec) it would take 10^80 seconds, which exceed the age of the universe by a factor of 60 orders of magnitude!

With a universe over 15 billion years old, it would not be enough time to create a protein;s native conformation, or not enough time to determine what a protein;s native conformation is?

Could you explain, or am i reading something wrong?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So after reading the original post, we should replace one cults ideology with another's?

Fascinating.

"Open my eyes and blind me with your light
and your lies.

Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
Let me lay my holy hand upon you.

My Gods will
becomes me.
When he speaks,
he speaks through me.
He has needs
like I do."

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
warthog911, I would hope that you know me to be a reasoned individual. I go to great lengths to at least try to see a balanced point of view in every thread. However, I am compelled to tell you that, having just examined the websites you have offered in defence of your theories, I find them to be entirely devoid of anything resembling tangible proof. Indeed, they seem to me to be little more than marketing sites designed to separate people from their money.

Unlike many of my American cousins, I am still suffering under the weight of dial-up internet. So it is entirely possible that, after I loaded the ‘Planetary Activation Organisation’ website, I was immediately biased in that the first thing which appeared on my screen were not documents or testimonials or any form of tangible, refutable evidence, but rather ‘Click Here To Order’ links. Perhaps the fact that the home page is littered with ‘PAO Products’ and advice on who to make ‘contributions’ payable to skewed my perspective on this matter. It is possible. But highly unlikely.

Similarly, the ‘Real Matrix’ site demonstrated no proof of any of its claims, but rather relied on erroneous assumptions and a misunderstanding of human mythology and symbolism. It is extremely easy to take simply make some random statement and claim it to be fact. It makes it even more appealing if you add in some history which you have skewed to suit your purpose. However, the kicker is this: you never have to prove these claims. Never. Because, no matter what you state, people will believe you, especially if you garner a wide enough audience.

My friend, I can see that you truly wish to believe these claims and I understand the appeal in that. Movements such as these touch at our deepest hopes and fears. They use terms such as ‘Light’ and ‘Darkness’ to play upon our instinctual fears. They inform us that traditional religious beliefs are erroneous. This can be a powerful draw for those adherents of traditional religions who have lost faith or who are seeking alternative understandings. For this reason, these movements often lack the specifics of established religions. There is no specific deity the same way there is in Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and many other belief systems. There are simply loosely defined ‘higher beings’, ‘spiritual guides’ or benevolent ‘space brothers’. They lack specifics so as to appeal to the widest possible audience.

Because these can indeed be trying times for many. Times are tough all around. It can be easy to want not only a higher purpose, but also the possibility of release from the mundane challenges of everyday existence. Suddenly you’re not Joe Everyman, stuck in a boring life. No, you’re keyed in to higher truths. You matter. You have wisdom few others do. You have something to guide your life by, the promise that something greater lies just around the corner. Not only do you have newfound purpose, but release is on its way. Because any year now the aliens are coming to save us all. Now we don’t have to find complicated, tedious and painful solutions to our own problems. Now we don’t have to worry about a long-term future. Soon everything will be better. Having accepted the tenants of these movements, people now find themselves not only with purpose and hope, but a sense of elitism which plays on our need to feel important, chosen. Look at the other sheep. They don’t possess the Earth-shattering (yet wholly intangible) facts you do. Doomed to mundanity, they scurry about their little lives, oblivious to the real knowledge which could set them free.

For $19.95 US. Plus shipping and handling.

warthog911, I have no desire to challenge your beliefs, nor indeed the beliefs of any. If you wish to believe the information afforded on these websites, then by all means go right ahead. That is your unassailable right. But I would hate to see you get hurt for want of purpose. I am confident that this post will trigger subsequent “But then how do you explain the undeniable, cold-forged, insurmountable truth of XYZ?” So be it. But my question to you, warthog911, and I hope you treat it with the same respect I treated an analysis of the websites you offered, is this: What will you do when the year 2013 comes around and nothing happens? 2014? 2015? How long will it take before somebody stands to one side of these ‘spiritual alien’ movements and says “Prove it”?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
WEll if nothing happens by 2012 all this ufo stfuu would be bull crap.Only time would tell.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
WEll if nothing happens by 2012 all this ufo stfuu would be bull crap.Only time would tell.

Do you recall all the planet Xers screaming at the top of their lungs planet X would be here in 2003 may?

I suppose their (zetatalk/nancy lieder/ mark hazlewood) 15 mins of fame is already starting to be forgotten...

Hazlewood made a number of radio appearances (including a Jan. 16, 2002 appearance on the Art Bell show) and spoken at several UFO conferences, wrote a book...

Whats that saying?

A sucker is born every minute

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
what crap is warthog chattin lol jesus is the biggest bull# the world has saw the universe wasnt created and were not any more special then any other aliens people who beleive in jesus and god shouldnt be posting on an alien thread because if we found life on other planets it would prove jesus and that # wrong

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
sorry for the abusive language but y is someone who beleives in jesus posting on an alien thread are they stupid

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
*sigh*

Only here will you find people rejecting God in favor of ridiculous conspiracy and speculation.

people who beleive in jesus and god shouldnt be posting on an alien thread because if we found life on other planets it would prove jesus and that # wrong

What the hell! How does finding life on another planet prove Jesus wrong. That is one ludacris and unfounded statement. Nowhere in the bible does it say "If thy find life among the stars you shalt know I'm not the Son of God."

[edit on 5-8-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
look i believed that jesus was an alien hybrid created by the annunaki but now i have come to realise that jesus was from the real world.The problem is that if the article is true then all aliens are demons which just sucks imo

[edit on 5-8-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
it proves jesus wrong because if the aliens told us theyve never had a son it would mean weve never had a son of god and if ther is a god(which i beleive their isnt my opinion though) he wouldnt select just one sentinent species to give a son its saying were more important then the greys,reptillians,nordics which isnt true. were not any more special then anything on earth were just more intelligent yes to each other were special but when it comes down to it humans are no important then the dog in your backyard were just more evolved.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i also dont beleive in jesus was an alien hybrid rubbish i dont know if beleive he was a real person i beleive he was just some crazy man who thought he was the son of god but back then people were really religious and theyd beleive anything think about it if this day and age if someone went around sayin there jesus theyd get locked up and thats were they deseve to be in a nut house

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Holy Smoke there, Amos....

Jesus, the Playwright, the son of GOD, who came in the Flesh of the Blessed Virgin Mary..... the 'book' says a thousand years is but a 'day' to Him, so it's only 2 days... be patient, as the Playwright gets the right 'producers, directers, writers, cast etc' and the 'Show' comes off grand/right...

BTW, great article/Thread brother...ahh seeking the Truth and fine Woman, a high Ideal !... keep it up !

Lolove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion/humor/health... ave maria ! my hero !

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The only reason why Earth is a significant planet is because the device for re-starting time was dumped here thousands of years ago. If the Reptilians, who are Darkness's head agents, do not re-start time by 2008 (the Mayan calendar date of "December 21, 2012" is disinfo), the universe will eventually crumble apart--a process that will happen gradually over time, and thus be destroyed.

www.therealmatrix.com...

We're doomed, doomed I say ....... !!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
More about that time restarting device

www.xeeatwelve.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com...

Well if this is correct then the world wont end by 2012(2008),it would take millions of years for the universe to be destroyed.So we can all be happy cuz we would be dead by that time or be raptured?

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
Eeerrrmmmmm.... Right. (Cough)
Does any of this actually make any sense to anyone?
I'll just say that I don't believe in aliens visiting Earth any time soon, if ever. I also don't believe in the Bible's account of pretty much anything.

It's sad but true, that you have a darkmind, that is.

If part of what you don't believe is not true, does that make all you don't believe not true?

That is not logic. That is just an invalid syllogism.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No offence warthog, but you seem to jump from one sci-fi theory to another.

Anyone can put up a website and glue a bunch of pop-culturalisms about 2012, annunaki and atlantis together and claim it to be the REAL conspiracy.

It's less sensational, but more truthful to research into these ideas and see where their basis comes from, it's usually far less Star Trek than these kooky websites portray.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join