It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Humming Noise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Worldblend.

Thanks for the link.

Thats very strange. It sounds like bursts of sonic boom. Very unusual.

And what the hell is that glowing cloud???

I'll have to post up my recording and you can hear what I'm going on about.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

from Factorylad Do you live near a busy road? We live right on a main road and have a lot of heavy freight lorries travelling up and down it. Sometimes (especially noticeable when quiet at night) they shake the house and rattle the radiators in the house. Occasionally you hear the odd bang of metal as one of the loose radiators downstairs bangs against the wall...

Kinda spooky sometimes!

nope..it was not a lorry...when i say huge i mean HUGE.....like if someone dropped a 1500 ton boulder from a height of 100 ft about 100yrds away !!

scared the living crap out of me......

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
you have bad taste with your ads and pop ups, i had a loved one who was murdered,i dont think its funny to see women sliced up, i dont give a # how much tv you watch and how normal it is on planet america. # like this ad makes me wish i could kick your teeth down your throat. so # you, and your retarded blog.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yo i get that humming all da time. im 14 and in my garage at my cottage we have this thing that has this ultra high pitch that keeps mice out and nobody but me and my 12 year old cuz

[edit on 26-9-2008 by nicknak156]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've been hearing the hum for 4 yrs. It's taken all this time to come to a conclusion. I believe our cochlea are picking up the low frequency vibrations. Since Dec. I've had an increase in the density and frequency of the sound I'm hearing. Welcome to the world of high speed internet. I believe that it is a very logical description to the sensations that I'm experiencing. What to do about it, Where do we seek help, I'm not sure
I found an article on the internet explaning new math findings supporting the proposed theories of mammals being hurt by all the different wave lenghts, the curvature of the choclea picking up high and low frequencies. I am going to try to get some of the people doing the research to test we hum hearers. I do believe they may be surprised. It makes sense to me that human cochlea varies in a wider range than they had imagined. Darn this is a real bugger to figure out. Maybe Dr. Phil he's looking for phenomenia. Thanks for this release.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
ok its 2.30am in central england and I can hear the Hum right now.
I am male 51yrs I can only hear it indoors it sounds like a low droning noise my wife cant hear it. Been hearing it for a couple of years on and off.
usually in the early hours but somtimes in the day as well.
I would love to know what it is and where it comes from....

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
May I ask all that seem to be hearing this high pitched tone, like I; '

Are you also being retaliated against in some way within your community?

Could the local chapter of masons or some other group be hitting you with microwave radiation? They came out recently with their rifle that heats up a persons skin. My high pitched sound the doctors call meningers when my dad had the symptoms. He had quit the KofC and was being forced back in their control.

Immediately after joining the OpusDie his ringing ears stopped. He stopped having the dental problems. He stopped having headaches, he stopped having problems with his eyes. He was later found to have a dead kidney... doctors couldn't describe why it looked cooked.

Now I'm suffering with the same problems as him except I havn't a group to change to that can get the local killers off me.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
High pitch is usually electronics. I hear lots of high pitch electronics that supposedly you can't hear.

Dog fences, cell towers, old security systems, failing TVs.....The ear isn't picking it up. Neurons are being hit by the waves, and your brain directly interprets the waves as sounds. Like your brain interprets pressure against your eyeball as light.

The low hummers are probably hearing Unversal Hum.

No, it isn't retaliation. I'm not targetted. I just happen to have a brain and an ear that interprets cohert waves hitting my body. It is probably a random genetic thing based on the fact that our bodies use waves in the environment already, so some people have random genetic tendency towards a high degree of brain interpretation of waves hitting our bodies from the environment.

[edit on 2009/1/1 by Aeons]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I started hearing noises a couple months ago.It was a strange hum.It wasn't until I heard the second time at night in my bedroom that I noticed in was all in my head.I told a friend about it,and he said there was a conspiracy that they put devices in people's head to listen to their conversations,and people who had it heard a hum.Every time it happens it gets louder.Just the other day it happened for like the fifth,or sixth time.But that time it happened in a really strange way.I was getting up from my seat in Algebra to go ask my teacher a question when this girl past by,and as she did it felt like there was a magnet in my head being pulled,and then there was a ringing in my ear that hurt for a few seconds.It was the weirdest thing ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join