It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt this Treason Biden to build port in Gaza to receive aid .

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: dragonridr

What good would a dock or airport have done them when Israel's had them blockaded for years?

Not true. You do know Israel is not their only border right? They were allowed to exit and enter through Rafah crossing and leave the country via airport’s in Egypt. Rafah was closed after 10/7(except humanitarian aid) because the aholes murdered 1.3k innocent Israelis. The Palestinians screwed themselves, like they’ve always done.

edit on 10-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Weird how that actually doesn't address the matter at hand. If Gaza built a port and tried to launch a ship it would be stopped by Israel's naval blockade. If Gaza built an airport and tried to have a plane fly out of it, it would be shot down by the Iron Dome.

The point the other user was trying to make was that Gaza had years to upgrade their infrastructure, but that's not the truth. I pointed out that fact and your response was that the people of Gaza could go to other countries to access that infrastructure.

Do you not see how that supports the point I was making?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Weird how that actually doesn't address the matter at hand. If Gaza built a port and tried to launch a ship it would be stopped by Israel's naval blockade. If Gaza built an airport and tried to have a plane fly out of it, it would be shot down by the Iron Dome.

The point the other user was trying to make was that Gaza had years to upgrade their infrastructure, but that's not the truth. I pointed out that fact and your response was that the people of Gaza could go to other countries to access that infrastructure.

Hmmmm Palestinians have been allowed to fish in the sea. They’ve even been allowed to fish the Israeli controlled deep waters without consequences also. 🤷‍♂️ When you say they have to go to other countries, you do realize that Gaza is only 25mi long x 3-7 miles wide, going to another country to hop a plane for them is like going across town in many cities in the states, not sure I see that as a deal breaker.

The Palestinian people have done this to themselves, study their history. They’ve created terror everywhere they’ve gone, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Denmark, Israel, lebanon, etc…. This is why none of the Muslim countries want anything to do with them, they don’t want history to repeat itself again as the Palestinians have proven time after time to do. At least Israel gave them another chance and a place to stay which they’ve blown in all the other countries they’ve been allowed into. I have zero sympathy for them. Electing known terrorist to lead them was about the dumbest move any country could do, yet, that’s exactly what they did. Stupidity has no bounds with them.

Why should anyone feel sorry for them when historically this has been their MO for decades if not centuries??? They are their own worst enemy and the damage they’ve done has all been self inflicted.

edit on 10-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Oh! Israel permits Gaza to fish! How kind of them!

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That’s kind of how it works when you’ve a history of being a cockroach to everyone you’re in contact with. Maybe that’s why they gave them fish from Israeli fish farms? Israel didn’t have to provide them with fish, veggies, fruit, medical supplies and fuel daily now did they? They took care of that generosity in spades and now they’re whining poor me.

You’re really not aware of their notorious past in history are you? Crack a history book X.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

That’s kind of how it works when you’ve a history of being a cockroach to everyone you’re in contact with. Maybe that’s why they gave them fish from Israeli fish farms? Israel didn’t have to provide them with fish, veggies, fruit, medical supplies and fuel daily now did they? They took care of that generosity in spades and now they’re whining poor me.

You’re really not aware of their notorious past in history are you? Crack a history book X.

Reminds me of this Mark Twain quote:

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

When you're an occupying nation you're obligated to provide for the country you're occupying.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

When you're an occupying nation you're obligated to provide for the country you're occupying.

Neither Palestine or Gaza is a country, never was.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

By what metric? Cfr?
And yet 130 nations around the world recognize it as a state in bilateral relations...

Once again more onesided propaganda... It starts to smell fishy

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

By what metric? Cfr?
And yet 130 nations around the world recognize it as a state in bilateral relations...

Once again more onesided propaganda... It starts to smell fishy

Well first, they didn't want to be a State...Israel walked away 20 years ago, they could have done what they want. How about we call them a terrorist state and everyone is happy? I don't have issues with us having a port there but a lot of rich Muslim countries need to finally step up in many ways and fix this. This isn't something for Israel to fix.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Wrong as an established government they could schedule international flights and nothing Israel could do about it. And if they built a port they can legally register ships to the port so even if Israel stopped them they would have to let them go if paperwork is in order. So in other words Hamas could have invested in infrastructure and open up trade they just didn't want to.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join