It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt this Treason Biden to build port in Gaza to receive aid .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: YouSir

I truly cannot bring myself to be gleeful as the Israeli's commit war crime after war crime...

Did you bump your head or something?

You want to list the war crimes of Hamas and the Palestinians against Israel vs Israel's war crimes against the Palestinians and Hamas? OK...

If Israel's list is longer I'll pay you $100.
If the Palestinian/Hamas list is longer you pay me $100.

If the loser welches and doesn't pay the bet, they get browbeaten off of ATS by the other members.

Deal?

Ummm...Dude...I get browbeaten here everyday...from the likes of you...and that childlike member I was responding to...

All because I have...gasp...a differing opinion...

All because I choose not to swallow the MSM and other 3 letter propaganda...and base my conversations on their talking points...unlike...ahem...some...

Frankly...Sir...I find such slavish devotion to the regime...repugnant...

Why anyone would wish to fill their head with such...programming...is gasp...amusing to behold...

All of my...ahem...fans...on this site...cause me endless mirth...

All because your lockstep...somnambulism...leaves no room for reason...or any different perspectives...

So...take your best shot...I's a big boy...

Big...I tells ya...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't think it's treason.

But it definitely looks like he's intentionally putting US troops in harms way, inviting an attack for an excuse to send more money to the MIC.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
LOL, your hairy bug is tickling your colon it's so irritated, so much so that you are replying to your own posts. Winning this definitely means more to you than I.

You win I was wrong them damn Joos are committing genocide I yell ya. YS was right all along

Thanks for the Alzheimer's comment, my 83-year-old Mom is increasingly suffering from it every day.

FWIW maybe it is hereditary so one day I can forget your miserable azz. Then maybe it would be worth it.

Hopefully, this balances out your current grievances, but I doubt it

BTW read the room, and notice how this BS killed the thread. Notice how nobody else is responding

The only question left is how many posts are you going to need to get your response to your liking?

Try and concentrate and get your thoughts in one post this time.

I hope you have a wonderful evening and a glorious Friday, Yousir...

Ummm...look...I'm not trying to...win...anything here...

You and Crusty...were attempting to impugn that claims of genocide in Gaza was..."melodramatic BS...I merely provided the full definition from the UN office on genocide...

That was it...in a nutshell...the other off tangent commentary was frankly...insulting...and beneath you...

I've always respected you as a member...even when we clashed...

Politically we're virtually in lockstep...but stray out of the approved parameters...and pay the price it seems...

So what...we don't see eye to eye on some issues...who the eff always does...

So...I apologize if I pushed any of your buttons...but bear in mind that I will vociferously defend my point of view...even if it's wrong...or unapproved...

Doesn't mean there has to be actual angst...mere disagreement will do...

I also respond the way I do...in the tone I do...because I tend to get piled on when I stray off message...

Is what it is...

All that aside...you have a good night as well...and day...and life...

With respect...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Your God will judge you.
Shame on you.

Isn't he "OUR" God?

Or do you not believe in him, yet use him for your point making?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Isn't he "OUR" God?

Which one? I heard about a god who is a real estate developer in Palestine and distributes legitimate Palestinian properties to his believers.

Why do you think it is necessary to believe in a religion to be able to respect, read and share the teachings of its sacred books?

Your words demonstrate your total intolerance of anything that comes outside of your world, experience or vision.

Do you know that there are more people in this world who have a different vision, experience and belief than yours and are just as respectable as you?

These types of minds will never understand anything in depth, because their nationalistic, inquisitive and intolerant vision of the world will not allow them to see beyond their own experience and reality and they are scared to know that there are other types of realities.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It looks like the UK are joining forces with Biden's plan to build a 'temporary post'.
Stll no reply from Netenyahu....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

It is not intended... but... the creation of the state of Israel involved the expulsion of 800,000 Palestinians from their homes and lands out of a total of 1.4 million inhabitants. 531 villages destroyed, including more than 70 massacres.

Weren't the Jews there l-o-n-g before the Palestinians? Didn't they win the war against the Arab states? Aren't their people continuously under threat from Hamas and other Arab terror organizations?

Game. Set. Match.

Ummm...weren't Kiev...and Odessa and the most of what is currently called Ukraine...Formerly Russian...?

Yes...why yes...they were...and are currently coming home to the fold as we talky talk...

Game...set...match...

Have a nice day...

YouSir

Dude!

No one is talking about Ukraine and Russia.

Why are you trying to inject that non-sequitur into this thread about building a port in Gaza?

Oh, I know - because you're out of facts and ideas to support your position.

Next you'll be telling us that the cost of a loaf of bread has risen dramatically in New Zealand. Damn Kiwi's can't bake for sh#t...

You have a nice day too.

edit on 3/8/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

If these people can lie to themselves so effortlessly what chance do we have of convincing any of them the error of their ways?

None whatsoever mate , their minds are controlled by another which is why if Trump was President and he announced this it would be sign of his Humanitarianism saving the innocent civilians from famine but as it's Biden it's "Treason"

It takes a certain kind of stupidity to blame 2 million people for the actions of a terrorist group , more so to show no concern for the plight of children and babies starving to death due to the actions of Israel.
edit on 8-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Isn't he "OUR" God?

He's your God , I've made no secret of the fact I don't follow any religion or man and yes I was using him to make a point , those who claim to be Christians while supporting the forced starving of a population are in my opinion just claiming to be Christians , practice what you preach is more than just a saying.

Actual Christians can see the bigger picture,

The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), which has nearly 4 million congregants, denounced both Hamas and Israel’s retaliation, but said that the “power exerted against all Palestinian people – through the occupation, the expansion of settlements and the escalating violence – must be called out as a root cause of what we are witnessing”.
thehill.com...

Sadly you have forsaken the teachings of your prophet to worship at the alter of another , your God will be your Judge.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: 19Bones79

If these people can lie to themselves so effortlessly what chance do we have of convincing any of them the error of their ways?

None whatsoever mate , their minds are controlled by another which is why if Trump was President and he announced this it would be sign of his Humanitarianism saving the innocent civilians from famine but as it's Biden it's "Treason"

It takes a certain kind of stupidity to blame 2 million people for the actions of a terrorist group , more so to show no concern for the plight of children and babies starving to death due to the actions of Israel.

😂😂😂Speaking of a special kind of stupid….What about the 75% of the complicit idiots out of the 2 million that support the terrorist that are the sole reason their people are dying? That logic doesn’t even compute, makes no sense.

Maybe, just maybe they shouldn’t have voted in and continued to support said terrorist. If someone was representing me who’s actions is causing death to my family, should I keep them on or get rid of them? This is a tough one I know but do your best. 😏
edit on 8-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There is a reason that the Muslim countries surrounding them won't let them in and provide little to nothing in the way of aid. Ask yourself, just why would that be?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

How many Arab nations closer to Gaza, and it takes the USA to build a port?

The problem is with Hamas and them brainwashing Gaza and its citizens supporting Jihad. And Hamas using human shields. Like as pointed out before. War is hell.

Has Hamas released all the hostages, stopped firing missiles into Israel, and stopped militarising the West Bank since Oct 7?

What did you think of the resent reports finding horrific torture and sexual abuse committed and sanctioned by Hamas on Oct 7. The elected government of Gaza. Don’t you think it’s time for Hamas to surrender. Think of the starving children. Maybe time once again to have elections in Gaza?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

What about the 75% of the complicit idiots out of the 2 million that support the terrorist that are the sole reason their people are dying? That logic doesn’t even compute, makes no sense.

If by 75% you mean the opinion poll of 668 people frequently posted by another member which was taken after Israel started its retaliation then that's 75% of 668 not 2 million so your point makes no sense.

Maybe, just maybe they shouldn’t have voted in and continued to support said terrorist.

I7 years ago.
Maybe Netanyahu should have cut their finances instead of allowing the money to flow to Hamas from Qatar for the last couple of decades , perhaps he should have acted on the warnings he received from his border guards and Egypt and stopped the attack at source or maybe this was his plan all along.

Regardless collective punishment of a people is a War Crime of which the Despot is responsible , laugh it up Mr Crabs that's what you're defending.

edit on 8-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Most of the population of Gaza went even alive when Hamas was elected.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

There is a good portion of the US that weren't alive when most of congress was put there.

What's your point?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Last time I checked we've had lots of elections since people like Pelosi and McConnell were first elected. The same cannot be said for Gaza.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Exactly, they are allowing them to stay in power

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What exactly do you want them to do? Hamas has the weapons.

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

What exactly do you want them to do? Hamas has the weapons.

Were they celebrating the October 7th massacre with Hamas weapons at their backs?

Don’t forget, the palestinians have shown a 75% approval rating for Hamas according to the recent polls.
edit on 8-3-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Don’t forget, the palestinians have shown a 75% approval rating for Hamas according to the recent polls.

Interesting that poll of 668 people taken after Israel's retaliation seems to be being repeated as if it's gospel , a poll taken before the October 7th attack has a higher sample count and paints a different picture.

About 75% of people living in Gaza said they face food insecurity – nearly a 25% increase from the Arab Barometer’s 2021 survey, Jamal noted.

Among other notable findings, the survey found:

About 23% of respondents said they have a great deal or quite a lot of trust in Hamas; 52% had no trust at all in Hamas.

Nearly 80% believed the economic situation in Gaza and the West Bank is bad or very bad.

68% said food availability is a problem to a great or medium extent.

A majority – 56% – believed the country’s economic situation will be somewhat worse or much worse in the coming years.

Most felt that the country’s economic situation is the most important challenge, followed by instability and corruption.

Most Palestinians said their freedom of speech is guaranteed to either a limited or no extent at all.

Nearly half of Palestinians had very unfavorable view of the U.S., which is largely unchanged since 2021.

The Arab Barometer’s data are open source and publicly available for analysis. Its reports can be downloaded in English and Arabic.
news.stanford.edu...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join